36 minutes ago, MurderInc said:

Stop. Sinitar is clueless about stability. 

Some of the mods he recommends are either outdated, or are in conflict with each other. 

Several mod authors had pointed out his mistake, but Sinitar stubbornly insists that he knows better than the mod authors (even though he isn't a modder). 

If you want to fuck over your Skyrim build, then by all means, listen to him. 

It worked for me and many others who know how to properly interpret the guide and not install obvious conflicting mods. His guide actually helped to save my fucked up Skyrim installation in the past.

If some mod authors and you have a problem with him, I don’t care. I trust my own experience of modding this game for 8 years. My Skyrim is stable and ctd-free.

21 hours ago, theliddtin said:

I had this problem, and you have two solutions:

Either don't have sex with Jack (simple)

Or install Brewmasterhal's translation.

If you choose to not have sex with Jack, there is a good chance that the dialogue will freeze up in the exact same way when you try to enter the Squeaky Mast.

Well I have Brewmasterhal's translation all the time. So how can I skip sex with him, and continue quest? I didn't find another way

4 hours ago, b45tl said:

Well I have Brewmasterhal's translation all the time. So how can I skip sex with him, and continue quest? I didn't find another way

Is his name Jack, or Kush?

If you wish, you can also advance the quest stage with setstage bd_mq 580 to skip interacting with him.

20 hours ago, Highborn said:

If some mod authors and you have a problem with him, I don’t care. I trust my own experience of modding this game for 8 years. My Skyrim is stable and ctd-free.

The problem here is that you're recommending a broken and outdated guide.

Not everyone has the same level of experience. You're potentially ruining some noob's build by doing this, just like the maker of the guide.

Quit being irresponsible.

33 minutes ago, MurderInc said:

The problem here is that you're recommending a broken and outdated guide.

Not everyone has the same level of experience. You're potentially ruining some noob's build by doing this, just like the maker of the guide.

Quit being irresponsible.

No, I'm not. And you're the one irresponsible by making accusations without any proof. Instead of wasting time with me, give your better solution to people asking for help next time. And stop going out of topic in this thread.

14 hours ago, Highborn said:

No, I'm not. And you're the one irresponsible by making accusations without any proof. 

You literally said : "he (Sinitar) makes a great guide to mod Skyrim with stability" which is absolutely false.

Sinitar's guide being broken and outdated is pretty common knowledge. Just google it.

14 hours ago, Highborn said:

Instead of wasting time with me, give your better solution to people asking for help next time.

I'm simply informing you that Sinitar's guide is broken and outdated, so that you'll hopefully stop ruining some unfortunate noob's build in the future. 

Not sure why you feel so personally attacked. 

4 minutes ago, MurderInc said:

You literally said : "he (Sinitar) makes a great guide to mod Skyrim with stability" which is absolutely false.

Sinitar's guide being broken and outdated is pretty common knowledge. Just google it.

I'm simply informing you that Sinitar's guide is broken and outdated, so that you'll hopefully stop ruining some unfortunate noob's build in the future. 

Not sure why you feel so personally attacked. 

Yeah, it's your word against the thousands of people on his discord that he helped with. 

If I understood google correctly, Dogma is finishing up a location for the mod and might give a rough release date in September. He also said he doesn't expect any major issues for the rest of development but you never know, so there might be a chance for a beta before October.

6 hours ago, kakaer said:

If I understood google correctly, Dogma is finishing up a location for the mod and might give a rough release date in September. He also said he doesn't expect any major issues for the rest of development but you never know, so there might be a chance for a beta before October.

That would be good.  I expect we're going to be in beta for nearly a month on this one.

23 minutes ago, Doobydoob said:

I suppose if the Beta release could be somewhat soon, when would the mod actually release to LoversLab a month after the first release or a bit longer?

it depends on how much bugs there will be. The smoother things goes, the faster he will release it publicly. There was no 'embargo' time or exclusivity time, it was just a matter to see how stable the release was.

The most troublesome update was the one that introduced the Skunkway (0.9.5 I believe), I think it took some weeks to finally release a public version. Considering this update is gonna be huge, it wouldn't be a surprise if there are more bugs to fix than before.

2 hours ago, sarem said:

Did anyone succesfully fix the issue of main character's mouth being closed during oral scenes? I've had this thing forever where it's tongue out but mouth closed. I have mfg console

• This one may also help, a good bonus => 

hi, i am playing on SE, right now i am stuck when i have to take the beggar in falkreath to the basement of the witch so he can pick her body up,  he follows me but he does not enter the basement so i cannot proceed, i even looked for a walkthorug to see if i was missing something but aparently i'm not, do i have to go somewhere else before entering the basement?

1 hour ago, samuelga24 said:

hi, i am playing on SE, right now i am stuck when i have to take the beggar in falkreath to the basement of the witch so he can pick her body up,  he follows me but he does not enter the basement so i cannot proceed, i even looked for a walkthorug to see if i was missing something but aparently i'm not, do i have to go somewhere else before entering the basement?

You could try to open the console, click on him then type moveto player while you're inside the basement. This should fire the script to continue.

5 hours ago, DerekRick said:

You could try to open the console, click on him then type moveto player while you're inside the basement. This should fire the script to continue.

thank you so much, i had tried with the console commands  before but i used a different one, i used "placeatme" and typed the objectID and even though he was transported nothing happened, but with the "movetoplayer" it worked and the scene started, thks.

Spoiler

Does anyone have crash problems in the Suite Scene? If I choose not to masturbate and decline the Queens offer the game crashes right after Wooster tells the player to make herself presentable. I've tried to disable the fade out effect but it stills crashes.

Help!!! i have a problem, when i approach rorikstead, the scene won't stop after the coachmen say "need to catch breath".... i have removes mod like more nasty creature, simply better horse and i don't have carriage mod, Rorikstead mod, or Random Encounter... i already install thief fixes - no Cart WE... please can someone help me with this glitch???

1 hour ago, samuelga24 said:

not an issue but a question, does anybody know the name of the instrumental song that is played by the wanderers in the bannered mare?

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

I think it’s one of the tavern songs from Witcher 

Yeah, all of the music added by the mod is from the various Witcher games.

5 hours ago, kakaer said:

According to Dogma we should know the premiere date, as well as how much work is done this weekend. Fingers crossed!

Indeed.  We'll all know a lot more come Sunday.