need help i already tried this many time but after having sex with the coachman also after mentioning him about the bandits he suggest that we move up the front after that the sex animation wont stop even after i made to rorikstead and the horse will turn around like going back to falkreath direction

also i cant see any mini game except for pushing the cart

The 0.8.2 was working fine but with the newest release im getting a new game ctd and load game ctd. Some requirements or something changed with the new release?

3 hours ago, aljustineg said:

need help i already tried this many time but after having sex with the coachman also after mentioning him about the bandits he suggest that we move up the front after that the sex animation wont stop even after i made to rorikstead and the horse will turn around like going back to falkreath direction

also i cant see any mini game except for pushing the cart

The minigame should start just before entering Rorikstead. Something must be conflicting to prevent the animation in the front of the cart to trigger. 

1 hour ago, Lightaro said:

The 0.8.2 was working fine but with the newest release im getting a new game ctd and load game ctd. Some requirements or something changed with the new release?

Some mods are incompatible with the new version, especially ones that alters Solitude and Falkreath. But if you are having CTD while loading a new game, I don't think that's the issue. Other than that, there are no new requirements. I'd suggest to go disabling your mods to see if you find some incompatibility.

56 minutes ago, asdfa93 said:

Heya,

Is there a way to check current karma?

"You can check your karma at any time by opening the console and running "sqv bd_mq" and then scrolling up 
with pgup/pgdn until you get to ::Lust_var.  The the Lust_var variable tracks your karma.  I've experienced some 
bugs running this in the middle of scenes, so I wouldn't recommend using the console while any scene is playing."

2 minutes ago, Amrovich said:

"You can check your karma at any time by opening the console and running "sqv bd_mq" and then scrolling up 
with pgup/pgdn until you get to ::Lust_var.  The the Lust_var variable tracks your karma.  I've experienced some 
bugs running this in the middle of scenes, so I wouldn't recommend using the console while any scene is playing."

This technique no longer works as of version 0.8.2 due to the number of variables and references in the bd_mq quest.  There is a debug mode that you can turn on in the MCM menu, but I'm not sure if @DogmaMods wants it to be public knowledge, so I won't leak it.