8 minutes ago, Highborn said:

Well, you talked about a scene you didn't have realised "until now", thought that could be other than the one at Haelga's since you were apparently already aware of that one.

Maybe this scene was removed from version 0.9. I'm asking Dogma about it.

Is just that one. Only today i saw the walkthough to see if i had miss any scene before the update. And i did miss that one.

Thank you for asking Dogma

10 hours ago, Highborn said:

Do you have any mod that changes Falkreath? I have the Great City of Falkreath and had to disable because the coachman was somehow getting stuck and wouldn't go to the carriage.

Perhaps during those scenes, the controls are disabled by the mod. Gonna have to test and experiment with it.

Do you have any mod that changes the horses? Like invincible horses or something? AFT? They are listed as incompatible and bugs the horse chase.

If you are able to see the bards crouched, that should mean they moved, no? Because when the scene starts you can't even see them. Try to hit the middle button when you are at least in the second stage of the animation and wait. It takes a couple of seconds for them to appear. When they appear on screen you can hit the middle button again for them to stop. See if it's working. 

Thanks 

1 hour ago, maledic said:

Is just that one. Only today i saw the walkthough to see if i had miss any scene before the update. And i did miss that one.

Thank you for asking Dogma

Dogma said that he didn't remove the scene. He tried and it worked for him.

He asked if: 

1) If you were already near the bed when drinking the potion. You have to drink the potion and go near the bed.

2) If your character was really drunk when they met the guard. It's a condition for the scene to work.

3) The scene can be launched using console command: setstage hp_mem 0; setstage hp_mem 10. Add a potion, drink it and go to the trigger point near the bed you fell asleep.

When the horse arrived in Rorikstead, it suddenly turns right to the pub and goes back. Some meters after the bridge, at the point were you meant the bandits, the horse does some weird stuff going back and forward all the time, then I move the horse to the tree forward to continue. But in Rorikstead, I can not do it again.  Is a minigame here? Maybe the minigame cannot work and the horse has the problem again?

6 minutes ago, grdx9 said:

Any help with this?

Honestly, I have mods that change female facial animation but it always worked with this mod. The only time I had problem with facial expressions not working (the mouth was opening though) I restarted the mod and it worked.

3 minutes ago, wtzzty said:

When the house arrived in Rorikstead, it suddenly turns right to the pub and goes back. Some meters after the bridge, at the point were you meant the bandits, the horse does some weird stuff going back and forward all the time, then I move the house to the tree forward to continue. But in Rorikstead, I can not do it again.  Is a minigame here? Maybe the minigame cannot work and the horse has the problem again?

Do you have any mod that alters Rorikstead? I had to disable one because the horse was getting stuck in the road, with some sort of invisible wall.

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

Dogma said that he didn't remove the scene. He tried and it worked for him.

He asked if: 

1) If you were already near the bed when drinking the potion. You have to drink the potion and go near the bed.

2) If your character was really drunk when they met the guard. It's a condition for the scene to work.

3) The scene can be launched using console command: setstage hp_mem 0; setstage hp_mem 10. Add a potion, drink it and go to the trigger point near the bed you fell asleep.

Thank you for asking him.

1) I tried several times. Near the bed, at the exit of the bunkhouse, middle of the stairs....

2) The character needs to be drunk before talking to the captain and mini-game drink with him? That i didnt do. My character was sober before drinking with the captain.

Will try again without console command first. Thank you again.

UPDATE: Wasnt able to trigger the scene without console command. Drinked the potion on the exit of the bunkhouse, went upstairs near bed and nothing. With command, drinked at the exit, went up, and worked. Was instant with console

46 minutes ago, maledic said:

1) I tried several times. Near the bed, at the exit of the bunkhouse, middle of the stairs....

2) The character needs to be drunk before talking to the captain and mini-game drink with him? That i didnt do. My character was sober before drinking with the captain.

UPDATE: Wasnt able to trigger the scene without console command. Drinked the potion on the exit of the bunkhouse, went upstairs near bed and nothing. With command, drinked at the exit, went up, and worked. Was instant with console

You should get drunk during the minigame by losing it. I assume that something went wrong and the game thought you had won the minigame, which was preventing the start of the memory quest.

2 hours ago, Highborn said:

Do you have any mod that alters Rorikstead? I had to disable one because the horse was getting stuck in the road, with some sort of invisible wall.

I try it again,when I win the mini game,its no problem. If I lose, the horse still will go back on the road.

16 minutes ago, wtzzty said:

I try it again,when I win the mini game,its no problem. If I lose, the horse still will go back on the road.

But you are stuck? If you lose, after the scene with the coachman, your character gets out of the cart and it goes back to Rorikstead. Then you are free to go to Solitude.

31 minutes ago, Highborn said:

But you are stuck? If you lose, after the scene with the coachman, your character gets out of the cart and it goes back to Rorikstead. Then you are free to go to Solitude.

Yes, after the scane. I am stunk on the cart, the cart are move back and forth in the Rorikstead.

I've uploaded an updated version of the BME release and the Dialogs fixes files.  See the mediafire folder for them, they're both marked with "2" in the file name.

Notable changes:

• We're now down to only 19 lines of dialog that I haven't been able to locate, and I know for certain that about half of them are part of upcoming patches and are thus not accessible.
  • A huge number of minor edits for clarity, errors, or flavor
  • The gamesman is now named Romero
  • The cheesemonger is now Lactus the Cheesemonger
  • The butler/whatever is now named Wooster
  • The porter is now named Cooli
  • The jeweler is now D'Biers the Jeweler
  • Chiron has been renamed to Charon

Where possible, I like to put names on all the characters that are involved in scenes.  It makes it easier to tell who's important and who isn't.

Spoiler

Anyone got a way to skip the walk in the sewers with the strange man maybe a console command or something I tried everything I can but I can't get past that they both just stop and stay that way, like the game is not crashed or anything they just stop there and it's really making me crazy.

7 hours ago, wtzzty said:

Yes, after the scane. I am stunk on the cart, the cart are move back and forth in the Rorikstead.

Yeah i had exactly the same problem, i passed the first stuck via console command at the bridge, and after at Rorikstead, which also the mini game was too easy for me(i guess maybe a mod conflicts with thief mod for this one, cause in the walkthrough says it is impossible to win) that i lost on purpose to the mini game, i had the same thing. The horse passed through and some meters after Rorikstead it turned back. Can say it was quite funny cause the sex animation was still playing. And yeah the horse always get stuck at same positions and start making loop paths. The only mods that i can think may change Rorikstead a bit are  hydrogon slavegirls and somehow alternate start maybe, i accidently checked the code of a building near the road near the point were i get stuck and it was from this mod. The name of the place is Shoal's rest farm.

30 minutes ago, Gimlord said:

Yeah i had exactly the same problem, i passed the first stuck via console command at the bridge, and after at Rorikstead, which also the mini game was too easy for me(i guess maybe a mod conflicts with thief mod for this one, cause in the walkthrough says it is impossible to win) that i lost on purpose to the mini game, i had the same thing. The horse passed through and some meters after Rorikstead it turned back. Can say it was quite funny cause the sex animation was still playing. And yeah the horse always get stuck at same positions and start making loop paths. The only mods that i can think may change Rorikstead a bit are  hydrogon slavegirls and somehow alternate start maybe, i accidently checked the code of a building near the road near the point were i get stuck and it was from this mod. The name of the place is Shoal's rest farm.

I use alternate start but Shoal’s farm didn’t interfere with the cart in my game. 

11 hours ago, maledic said:

I cant trigger the scene yet, not even with console, wrote setstage hp_mem 0 closed the console, then setstage hp_mem 10, closed the console, drink the potion and came inside near the bed. U did anything different to this?

9 minutes ago, chope said:

I cant trigger the scene yet, not even with console, wrote setstage hp_mem 0 closed the console, then setstage hp_mem 10, closed the console, drink the potion and came inside near the bed. U did anything different to this?

I was inside the bunkhouse when i used the console and didnt close it.

I stood near the exit, open the console, wrote setstage hp_mem 0 and without closing wrote setstage hp_mem 10. Which instantly gived me a memory potion. Closed the console.  Drink the potion and went upstairs, when i was very close to the bed it trigger.

52 minutes ago, maledic said:

I was inside the bunkhouse when i used the console and didnt close it.

I stood near the exit, open the console, wrote setstage hp_mem 0 and without closing wrote setstage hp_mem 10. Which instantly gived me a memory potion. Closed the console.  Drink the potion and went upstairs, when i was very close to the bed it trigger.

Nope, it doesnt work either :( I tried to go after taking the document from the captain, but it shouldnt be important as im trying to force it with console. Also, the place is exactly where u were drinking with him, right?

Ok nvm i managed to do it, i load a savegame that was more advanced, in the solitude part, and it worked!

need help i already tried this many time but after having sex with the coachman also after mentioning him about the bandits he suggest that we move up the front after that the sex animation wont stop even after i made to rorikstead and the horse will turn around like going back to falkreath direction

also i cant see any mini game except for pushing the cart

3 hours ago, aljustineg said:

need help i already tried this many time but after having sex with the coachman also after mentioning him about the bandits he suggest that we move up the front after that the sex animation wont stop even after i made to rorikstead and the horse will turn around like going back to falkreath direction

also i cant see any mini game except for pushing the cart

The minigame should start just before entering Rorikstead. Something must be conflicting to prevent the animation in the front of the cart to trigger. 

1 hour ago, Lightaro said:

The 0.8.2 was working fine but with the newest release im getting a new game ctd and load game ctd. Some requirements or something changed with the new release?

Some mods are incompatible with the new version, especially ones that alters Solitude and Falkreath. But if you are having CTD while loading a new game, I don't think that's the issue. Other than that, there are no new requirements. I'd suggest to go disabling your mods to see if you find some incompatibility.