2 minutes ago, Doobydoob said:

Can someone please tell me how I install this mod not using NMM. Cause I've never downloaded a mod without using NMM

First you're gonna need 7-zip/winrar installed, if you don't already.

1. Open "0.9.0.4.rar"
  2. Open the folder "Base 0.9.0.4"
  3. Open your Skyrim Data folder, usually \Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\data\ - it's the one that's filled with .esp and .bsa files
  4. Click-and-drag to select the Interface, Meshes, SKSE, Dogma - Thief.bsa, and DogmaEngine.esm files in the archive
  5. Click-and-drag to copy the files into your Skyrim Data folder
  6. Install "Thief v0.9.0.4 - BME" via NMM
  7. (Optional) install any optional files via NMM
10 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

First you're gonna need 7-zip/winrar installed, if you don't already.

1. Open "0.9.0.4.rar"
  2. Open the folder "Base 0.9.0.4"
  3. Open your Skyrim Data folder, usually \Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\data\ - it's the one that's filled with .esp and .bsa files
  4. Click-and-drag to select the Interface, Meshes, SKSE, Dogma - Thief.bsa, and DogmaEngine.esm files in the archive
  5. Click-and-drag to copy the files into your Skyrim Data folder
  6. Install "Thief v0.9.0.4 - BME" via NMM
  7. (Optional) install any optional files via NMM

It worked! Thank you so much!

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

Try the mod MyTPC. The default key is Scroll Lock, so you can adjust in real time the player camera and still see the dialogues.

Not ideal, but it helps seeing some scenes.

Also, for the carriage scene, I recomend to put the camera the farthest possible from your character just before you accept the ride. The camera during the trip can make your character look invisible.

I downloaded the mod and nothing changed. Still couldn't see a thing even when hitting scroll lock. Am I missing something or can you send me what your settings are in the mod?

1 hour ago, zenurak said:

I downloaded the mod and nothing changed. Still couldn't see a thing even when hitting scroll lock. Am I missing something or can you send me what your settings are in the mod?

Did you see the mod instructions? After hitting scroll lock you have to use your keyboard:

Up arrow key moves the camera upward on the vertical axis
Down arrow key moves the camera Downward on the vertical axis
Left arrow key moves the camera to the left on the Horizontal axis
Right arrow key moves the camera to the right on the Horizontal axis

hit scroll lock again to turn off and go back to default position.

You can verify if the mod is working at any time.

However, some scenes from Dogma mod will advance if you hit any key on the keyboard, so during those scenes this mod can be useless, because hitting scroll lock will advance the scene before you can see your character properly. You'll have to learn how the scene progress and hit scroll lock just before the scene starts (usually after the screen fades into black). You'll get the gist after playing the mod a few times.

7 minutes ago, expertgamer said:

Any console command to skip the Horse Event entirely. The chase won't even happen.

I go outside the gates. Near the stables and... nothing.

Are all of the animals in the game frozen?  There's a common issue with FNIS that bugs out the creatures, making them all completely static and unable to move.  You have to fix it by running the De-Install Creatures thing in FNIS, then running Update FNIS Behavior again.

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

Did you see the mod instructions? After hitting scroll lock you have to use your keyboard:

Up arrow key moves the camera upward on the vertical axis
Down arrow key moves the camera Downward on the vertical axis
Left arrow key moves the camera to the left on the Horizontal axis
Right arrow key moves the camera to the right on the Horizontal axis

hit scroll lock again to turn off and go back to default position.

You can verify if the mod is working at any time.

However, some scenes from Dogma mod will advance if you hit any key on the keyboard, so during those scenes this mod can be useless, because hitting scroll lock will advance the scene before you can see your character properly. You'll have to learn how the scene progress and hit scroll lock just before the scene starts (usually after the screen fades into black). You'll get the gist after playing the mod a few times.

Still not working during scenes I'm afraid. Works just like you say out of scenes but when i get into one the camera goes back to dogma's default. Its ok, all i've missed is the pirate scene but i'm just worried there'll be more in the future.

8 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

Are all of the animals in the game frozen?  There's a common issue with FNIS that bugs out the creatures, making them all completely static and unable to move.  You have to fix it by running the De-Install Creatures thing in FNIS, then running Update FNIS Behavior again.

No problem with FNIS actually but I did manage to get through it.

I reload back again and again and again until it finally worked. I think it has something to do with how leaving the inn forcefully advances the time to 9 am and somehow lags the script if you actually left at around night time yet. Still not sure but at least it works now.

14 hours ago, Highborn said:

I never tried, but maybe this mod can make you edit the stats accordingly to your Thief gameplay: 

Making a patch would be probably difficult, since Thief is a mod that doesn't use Sexlab Framework.

I've been wondering if this mod was still compatible with the current Sexlab.  I'll give it a shot.

On 10/12/2018 at 9:55 PM, Highborn said:

The camera shake all the time? Or is it triggered by a specific scene?

I think you might have an incompatibilty with some other mod in your load order.

Okay, so i fixed the shaking camera with SaveTool, and everything working fine, until the horse chase which the bandit shot the horse and i fell off the horse but the horse didn't die which made me fail the quest. So i went back to my old save and decided to just skip the quest,  but after i answered " How do you get pass the jarl chamber's guard in falkreath" or something like that, the screen just went black, im guessing im being teleport into the place, buttt the screen turn black. I also notice after i fail the quest, the horse was no longer invincible and it was name after the player? ...

I have another problem, would be grateful for a fix/workaround, i'm at the second minigame of the update(the one where you help the bards sneak into Solitude) but it doesn't seem to work somehow. I've stated before that my middle mouse button didin't work so i've changed to a completely working mouse and still i can't seem to be able to signal the bards to go/stop, i click mmb but the bards remain crouched, immobile. Any help would be appreciated.

8 hours ago, XxPBuPMxX said:

hi anyone got a fix for the dialogue when I start version 0.9 and go in the carriage coachman won't continue his talk unless i go to the settings of the mod and renable the player control and then disable it which breaks the script  

Do you have any mod that changes Falkreath? I have the Great City of Falkreath and had to disable because the coachman was somehow getting stuck and wouldn't go to the carriage.

9 hours ago, zenurak said:

Still not working during scenes I'm afraid. Works just like you say out of scenes but when i get into one the camera goes back to dogma's default. Its ok, all i've missed is the pirate scene but i'm just worried there'll be more in the future.

Perhaps during those scenes, the controls are disabled by the mod. Gonna have to test and experiment with it.

1 hour ago, UhJeffDX said:

Okay, so i fixed the shaking camera with SaveTool, and everything working fine, until the horse chase which the bandit shot the horse and i fell off the horse but the horse didn't die which made me fail the quest. So i went back to my old save and decided to just skip the quest,  but after i answered " How do you get pass the jarl chamber's guard in falkreath" or something like that, the screen just went black, im guessing im being teleport into the place, buttt the screen turn black. I also notice after i fail the quest, the horse was no longer invincible and it was name after the player? ...

Do you have any mod that changes the horses? Like invincible horses or something? AFT? They are listed as incompatible and bugs the horse chase.

17 minutes ago, Ghostseyru160 said:

I have another problem, would be grateful for a fix/workaround, i'm at the second minigame of the update(the one where you help the bards sneak into Solitude) but it doesn't seem to work somehow. I've stated before that my middle mouse button didin't work so i've changed to a completely working mouse and still i can't seem to be able to signal the bards to go/stop, i click mmb but the bards remain crouched, immobile. Any help would be appreciated.

If you are able to see the bards crouched, that should mean they moved, no? Because when the scene starts you can't even see them. Try to hit the middle button when you are at least in the second stage of the animation and wait. It takes a couple of seconds for them to appear. When they appear on screen you can hit the middle button again for them to stop. See if it's working. 

Does anyone have problem with the horse pathfinding from the scene with the cart that starts in falkreath? After the minigame it the scene goes on, but some meters after the bridge, at the point were you meant the bandits, the horse does some weird stuff going back and forward all the time. Any idea why or how to fix this?

1 minute ago, Gimlord said:

Does anyone have problem with the horse pathfinding from the scene with the cart that starts in falkreath? After the minigame it the scene goes on, but some meters after the bridge, at the point were you meant the bandits, the horse does some weird stuff going back and forward all the time. Any idea why or how to fix this?

Is there any obstacle in the path? Any mod that could be changing the location?

Just now, Highborn said:

Is there any obstacle in the path? Any mod that could be changing the location?

I don't think there is any obstacle, i even tried remove some stones or wood next to the road and unistalled a mods that change landscape or add bandit camps. I may have to check if my character alone can cross there. I i want to check if there is any random trigger from the bandit quest