Hey First all have to say that i really like the mod great job so far. I am having a bit of a problem progressing now after the coin purse from kurst and talking to the priest i try going back to Zoe, but she won't help carry the witch's body, and trying to follow the walkthrough but it's not progressing in that matter at all. I'd appreciate any input on this issue ty.

Edit: Nevermind i found the alternate waltkthrough, and that helped me figure what i was doing wrong haha.

2 hours ago, Gimlord said:

Another question, does the mini game difficulty work? I mean i don't know if it changes each time you change it, but the mini game with kust is too easy even when i set it to normal. Like it is impossible to lose, you literally max his bar before you max yours even one time.

Is it possible to get any problems cause i started the mod first at the latest version and after that i used the files that were posted by @brewmasterhal

Maybe you should set the difficult to normal before the start of the quest? That feature was recently added, so maybe Dogma will need to adjust it.

2 hours ago, Shane498 said:

sorry, the memory potion part in Riften is not ready or not?

It's not ready. The memory potion was supposed to be given to the player in Solitude in the final part of the mod, as part of the story quest, and then you would discover what happened in Riften, retroactively. Dogma gave access to the potion in the previous version so you could see the extended scene, but you shouldn't receive them in Riften during the quest progress, only later. I assume that he changed that plot.

Is there a patch or other means of having the sex events in here be noticed/tracked by SexLab so the sex diary stats stay accurate?  I started a playthru from level 1 via Alt Start in Riften and now I'm in Falkreath, but Sexlab thinks my PC is a virgin because all sex has been via Dogma Thief.

18 minutes ago, Highborn said:

Maybe you should set the difficult to normal before the start of the quest? That feature was recently added, so maybe Dogma will need to adjust it.

It's not ready. The memory potion was supposed to be given to the player in Solitude in the final part of the mod, as part of the story quest, and then you would discover what happened in Riften, retroactively. Dogma gave access to the potion in the previous version so you could see the extended scene, but you shouldn't receive them in Riften during the quest progress, only later. I assume that he changed that plot.

ho thank, I thought that the potion was given in riften after the drink minigame with the captain of the guards... my bad ?

12 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

Is there a patch or other means of having the sex events in here be noticed/tracked by SexLab so the sex diary stats stay accurate?  I started a playthru from level 1 via Alt Start in Riften and now I'm in Falkreath, but Sexlab thinks my PC is a virgin because all sex has been via Dogma Thief.

I never tried, but maybe this mod can make you edit the stats accordingly to your Thief gameplay: 

Making a patch would be probably difficult, since Thief is a mod that doesn't use Sexlab Framework.

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

Tried again from the start from clean save to make sure that i installed all correctly. Still the mini game at Kust seems like it is on easy mod. I changed the value to normal before i talked to the thief to start the quest.

2 hours ago, Gimlord said:

Tried again from the start from clean save to make sure that i installed all correctly. Still the mini game at Kust seems like it is on easy mod. I changed the value to normal before i talked to the thief to start the quest.

I didn't try that part with the latest version, but I guess that Dogma will have to fix it, if it's affecting other users.

You win even if you don't move your character at all?

23 minutes ago, Highborn said:

I didn't try that part with the latest version, but I guess that Dogma will have to fix it, if it's affecting other users.

You win even if you don't move your character at all?

No you don't lose that way, but it is much easier now, you do it without cumming just filling the small pink bar and the one to win the game.
I play it from start and i had some issues but not game breaking i guess, maybe one is game breaking.
First for many scenes that there was music, now there isn't, like the scenes with lod and the chase.

I don't know if kust extra path is out, the one that you get after giving the money and taking the shovel, you get a message for that from the author that maybe it is out for now, or that it is not continued more that it was i don't know which from two, but so far i couldn't find kust at the tavern.

I found him so i guess he meant he didn't expand the brach here.

Also don't know if i did that correctly but the scene sleeping at lod house at midnight not right after the druid, but after the druid and sometime didn't trigger the guard scene when i went out.

The one that seems that may result in maybe game break, but not sure about that, is the one when you teleport to get the dream catcher at falkreath. I teleported to jarl's room and after that teleported back without getting the dream catcher. When you go back it seems like some objects are missing and you can see the teleport crystal but you can't use it.

Also one last thing was that the bad scenario that happens after 1:00 didn't trigger either.

Small note, i use all the files that  @brewmasterhal posted

11 minutes ago, Gimlord said:

No you don't lose that way, but it is much easier now, you do it without cumming just filling the small pink bar and the one to win the game.
I play it from start and i had some issues but not game breaking i guess, maybe one is game breaking.
First for many scenes that there was music, now there isn't, like the scenes with lod and the chase.

I don't know if kust extra path is out, the one that you get after giving the money and taking the shovel, you get a message for that from the author that maybe it is out for now, or that it is not continued more that it was i don't know which from two, but so far i couldn't find kust at the tavern.

Also don't know if i did that correctly but the scene sleeping at lod house at midnight not right after the druid, but after the druid and sometime didn't trigger the guard scene when i went out.

The one that seems that may result in maybe game break, but not sure about that, is the one when you teleport to get the dream catcher at falkreath. I teleported to jarl's room and after that teleported back without getting the dream catcher. When you go back it seems like some objects are missing and you can see the teleport crystal but you can't use it.

Also one last thing was that the bad scenario that happens after 1:00 didn't trigger either.

Small note, i use all the files that  @brewmasterhal posted

@brewmasterhal instructed people to not use the old files from his folder, only the translated .esp and Dogma - Thief Fixes - Quest vars.esp. So I'm assuming you did that, if not, make a clean install again. 

The extra Kust path with the farmers should be working. If you are getting all these bugs, try to use Dogma's google translated version without @brewmasterhal  files in a new game.

7 minutes ago, djkman12 said:

Can you install this with mod manager? I installed beta 9.3 and ran smoothly but this one I cant do as well but then again I manually did it earlier. ? please tips on how to install

Since the files are not structured for a mod manager installation, it's better to install it manually. There is a folder with a Russian and an English version, you will have to choose and install just one.

13 minutes ago, Highborn said:

@brewmasterhal instructed people to not use the old files from his folder, only the translated .esp and Dogma - Thief Fixes - Quest vars.esp. So I'm assuming you did that, if not, make a clean install again. 

The extra Kust path with the farmers should be working. If you are getting all these bugs, try to use Dogma's google translated version without @brewmasterhal  files in a new game.

Since the files are not structured for a mod manager installation, it's better to install it manually. There is a folder with a Russian and an English version, you will have to choose and install just one.

No i took the five steps that posted in the previous page were he has 5 steps of how to install the mod. In the 4th step he has some files as optional. Did not use any files from 0.8 version.

So I'm not sure what's wrong with this, but the game seems to always crash when I try and start a new character.

I've tried disabling the mods on the list but it still continues to crash.  The only time it actually got to the character creation screen was when I forgot to regenerate FNIS, and as a result my character was in a T-pose with no animations.

Ehh I don't remember this mod being so filled with bugs last time I played it. Now after scene with Lod if i try to save my game just crashes. Tried to play until moment when I have a choice whether what to do with Kust, saved and it crashed anyway, half an hour wasted. Any soulution for that? Tried quick save, manual and even auto.

35 minutes ago, Daxjack said:

So I'm not sure what's wrong with this, but the game seems to always crash when I try and start a new character.

I've tried disabling the mods on the list but it still continues to crash.  The only time it actually got to the character creation screen was when I forgot to regenerate FNIS, and as a result my character was in a T-pose with no animations.

29 minutes ago, Crasses123 said:

Having the same problem as Daxjack, exactly the same.

I usually forget to run FNIS, remembered it out while in the Alt start cell, exited the game, ran FNIS and after that could not load a save or even start a new game.

Ill hold off on this version for now.

26 minutes ago, Fayeer said:

Ehh I don't remember this mod being so filled with bugs last time I played it. Now after scene with Lod if i try to save my game just crashes. Tried to play until moment when I have a choice whether what to do with Kust, saved and it crashed anyway, half an hour wasted. Any soulution for that? Tried quick save, manual and even auto.

Well, I'm not sure if the version 0.9.0.4 is problematic, since the one I'm testing is the 0.9.0.3. It was working fine for me, in my 200 active plugin list, so I didn't bother updating to version 0.9.0.4. The versions 0.9.0.2, 0.9.0.1 and 0.9.0 also didn't break my game like that.

Keep in mind that Skyrim is a mess, so if you don't already configurated the stability of your game and load order, you should do that before installing the mod. I didn't have any CTD while testing this version.

In last case, try to load your game with the minimum amount of mods. Double check the requirements and compatibility mods.

Here you can find the 0.9.0.3 version. See if it works better for you.