29 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

While I'm sure it is more difficult, you definantly aren't 'supposed' to die if you choose to have sex with the druid, since there are a lot of extra dialogues for the rest of the mod that reference it happening.

Don't remember ever having issues with that scene myself, but yes whirlwind shout or waiting till you heal enough to run may be the best non-cheating options.

You definitely can make it out after troll sex.  The tunnel collapse sequence had the timer extended in the latest version to allow enough time to escape.

12 hours ago, death8981 said:

Hello can anyone help, after I collect the moon nimroot (sry maybe wrong name), there is only one thing in quest log , which says "feedback" thats it. And I can't enter in jarl's house. What should I do. (Sorry for bad english)..

Do you have the latest version of the mod installed?  Sounds like you're using the 0.7 version.

On 7/20/2018 at 1:18 AM, death8981 said:

Hello can anyone help, after I collect the moon nimroot (sry maybe wrong name), there is only one thing in quest log , which says "feedback" thats it. And I can't enter in jarl's house. What should I do. (Sorry for bad english)..

did you talk to zoe again?

Question for experienced users of this mod:

I was wondering if anyone who had played this mod knows if after you have sex with the troll, if there is an in-game time until your character's pussy gets back to normal so the npcs won't comment about how "loose" it became. Or no matter how much time passes, they will still comment that, once you had sex with the troll?

5 minutes ago, Highborn said:

Question for experienced users of this mod:

While I haven't played the latest version (since it was mostly QOL content and sound additions):

Spoiler

My assumption is that for the purposes of this version - your pussy will never go back to normal and NPCs will comment on it/you will have modified scenes because of it.  No idea if this would be the case in the next versions, or if you will have some "recovery time" before heading to the next major quest area.  Probably depends on how much effort Dogma wants to put into basically doubling his workload on scenes to add alternate "what happened to you?" dialogue/alternate scenes to every sex scene going forward based on this one decision.

In the mean time, if you don't want your PC to be as loose as a mare, probably best to avoid taking on a creature twice your PC's size. :classic_tongue:

26 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

While I haven't played the latest version (since it was mostly QOL content and sound additions):

Hide contents

My assumption is that for the purposes of this version - your pussy will never go back to normal and NPCs will comment on it/you will have modified scenes because of it.  No idea if this would be the case in the next versions, or if you will have some "recovery time" before heading to the next major quest area.  Probably depends on how much effort Dogma wants to put into basically doubling his workload on scenes to add alternate "what happened to you?" dialogue/alternate scenes to every sex scene going forward based on this one decision.

In the mean time, if you don't want your PC to be as loose as a mare, probably best to avoid taking on a creature twice your PC's size. :classic_tongue:

Thanks, I assumed it was the case. 

On 4/7/2018 at 8:06 PM, bigdog38 said:

Hi iv'e done the captain scene where you kill the assasin and continue to the shelter but in the captain scene he has underwear on and there's no noises like the other scenes its not an issue its just curiosity is it unfinished or is that just how its supposed to be.  I know this is a long shot but this mod is inspiring me to make my own mod i'm new to mods so i was just wondering do you use the creation kit of steam or is there another way to get it apart from steam iv'e been looking at tutorials on how to make quest mods it looks quite difficult but any info or techniques would be apreciated ty. p s great mod loved it and cant wait for the next part to come out :smile: 

I mimic you, I am curious this myself. I've lately been inspired with my own ideas with a similar take on a quest mod such as this, however 0 experience with modding other than installing them lol, I also would appreciate any info on guides/tutorials what program was used to create this, the only one I am aware of is the creation kit, was this mod done entirely with the kit?

On 7/23/2018 at 12:26 PM, death8981 said:

Ya, I checked it.. But no nothing. I'm uploading two screen shots one with the version and the other with the quest journal, If this could help.. But I'm at a lose. It's a really good mod and I want to fully explore it..

ScreenShot2.bmp

ScreenShot4.bmp

The mod ends after you have the boss battle in Falkreath.  If you aren't getting that, then you need to do a bit more exploring.  You need to do the jarl caper to get to this ending.

1 hour ago, TarnisMartell said:

Does anyone know if there is still a new version to come out on this? It has been quite a while since the last update... :O

Yes, Dogma is working on an update, possibly in September. If you are a member of his patreon, you can follow the news.

On 7/25/2018 at 9:30 PM, belize1013 said:

I mimic you, I am curious this myself. I've lately been inspired with my own ideas with a similar take on a quest mod such as this, however 0 experience with modding other than installing them lol, I also would appreciate any info on guides/tutorials what program was used to create this, the only one I am aware of is the creation kit, was this mod done entirely with the kit?

As far as i am aware the quests, places, and dialogue are all done with the creation kit the animations are done with a different program called nifscope here is a link. The only problem i had was scripting i followed a guy on youtube who had a tutorial on how to create your own quests here is a link for his tutorial or you can do what i did and become a patreon :) 

12 hours ago, bigdog38 said:

As far as i am aware the quests, places, and dialogue are all done with the creation kit the animations are done with a different program called nifscope here is a link. The only problem i had was scripting i followed a guy on youtube who had a tutorial on how to create your own quests here is a link for his tutorial or you can do what i did and become a patreon :) 

Ah, cheers, I'll have to take a look at it, I've got plenty of free time so plenty of time to learn this stuff I imagine, will have a go at trying to get my idea made, scripting for it was difficult you mean? Like I said i've got absolutely zero experience with actually making mods so I would be starting from nothing lol

Is it just me or the mod is super unstable even on a clean modded Skyrim?

1. There are times when I couldn't get into a save, or even a new game (or just coc whiterun on main menu), it would just crashed.

2. Once get into the game, the sex animations wouldn't play at all (FNIS already did and rebuild animation registry etc)

3. Saving a current or a new game, if I load it back, it would just simply crash.

1 hour ago, AlfaPrototype said:

Is it just me or the mod is super unstable even on a clean modded Skyrim?

1. There are times when I couldn't get into a save, or even a new game (or just coc whiterun on main menu), it would just crashed.

2. Once get into the game, the sex animations wouldn't play at all (FNIS already did and rebuild animation registry etc)

3. Saving a current or a new game, if I load it back, it would just simply crash.

Old Skyrim or Skyrim SE?