Found a small problem.

When I sleep in Lod's bed until evening, my character wakes up to him walking into his home and expressing his joy over finding her in hsi bed. My character then says she can't today and after that they both freeze in their spots. Lod has his dick out, so I assumed there'd be a scene there. I also lose the ability to save my game when it happens. Reenabling controls doesn't help - the scene is not canceled even when I walk out of his house.

56 minutes ago, kakaer said:

Found a small problem.

When I sleep in Lod's bed until evening, my character wakes up to him walking into his home and expressing his joy over finding her in hsi bed. My character then says she can't today and after that they both freeze in their spots. Lod has his dick out, so I assumed there'd be a scene there. I also lose the ability to save my game when it happens. Reenabling controls doesn't help - the scene is not canceled even when I walk out of his house.

There isn't a scene. Sometimes his dick is out even when he is working at the forge, it appears to be random to me. There is only sex if you sleep until midnight or morning.

so i've solved the black screen problem by just turning off the screen fade option at the mcm menu, now i have other problem: When the horse dealer start chasing the thief, they stop moving and do nothing, even if i wait, the horse dealer only says "thief" and "guards" and my character becomes stuck :

5FD.jpg

Literally i'm using a new save with just basic essential mods:

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
DogmaEngine.esm
FNIS.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
The Ordinary Women.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
BW Beleval.esp
BW Ingjard.esp
Frea.esp
Adelaisa.esp
Aela.esp
Annekke.esp
BW Aranea.esp
BW Borgakh.esp
BW Brelyna.esp
BW Delphine.esp
BW Eola.esp
BW Illia.esp
BW Iona.esp
BW Jenassa.esp
BW Lydia.esp
BW Njada Stonearm.esp
Jordis.esp
Mjoll.esp
Rayya.esp
Ugor.esp
Uthgerd.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
SkyUI.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
Enhanced Landscapes.esp
Enhanced Landscapes - Dead Marsh.esp
SDO Full-LOD - The Morthal Swamp Light.esp
Dogma - Thief.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Natural Lighting Vivid Atmospherics.esp
Enhanced Landscapes - Patch.esp
LabiaVariants.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
Anal Torch.esp
NPC Body Scale Randomizer.esp
RailLight.esp
LindsMerEyes.esp
Brows.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

At Least do someone has an idea to what's going on? i'm pretty noob with scripts. Or maybe there is a temporal solution like skipping that stage (already used the skip option but i want to see the bandits part) .

Anyway thanks a lot and sorry for the troubles, the mod is great so far, one of the greatest skyrim adult mods i've ever played...

3 minutes ago, RG9919 said:

so i've solved the black screen problem by just turning off the screen fade option at the mcm menu, now i have other problem: When the horse dealer start chasing the thief, they stop moving and do nothing, even if i wait, the horse dealer only says "thief" and "guards" and my character is stuck :

5FD.jpg

Literally i'm using a new save with just basic essential mods:

Hide contents

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
DogmaEngine.esm
FNIS.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
The Ordinary Women.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
BW Beleval.esp
BW Ingjard.esp
Frea.esp
Adelaisa.esp
Aela.esp
Annekke.esp
BW Aranea.esp
BW Borgakh.esp
BW Brelyna.esp
BW Delphine.esp
BW Eola.esp
BW Illia.esp
BW Iona.esp
BW Jenassa.esp
BW Lydia.esp
BW Njada Stonearm.esp
Jordis.esp
Mjoll.esp
Rayya.esp
Ugor.esp
Uthgerd.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
SkyUI.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
Enhanced Landscapes.esp
Enhanced Landscapes - Dead Marsh.esp
SDO Full-LOD - The Morthal Swamp Light.esp
Dogma - Thief.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Natural Lighting Vivid Atmospherics.esp
Enhanced Landscapes - Patch.esp
LabiaVariants.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
Anal Torch.esp
NPC Body Scale Randomizer.esp
RailLight.esp
LindsMerEyes.esp
Brows.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

At Least do someone has an idea to what's going on? i'm pretty noob with scripts. Or maybe there is a temporal solution like skipping that stage (already used the skip option but i want to see the bandits part) . Btw had the exact same problem with the legion part before the jarl house/dream catcher, when the legionarie says that "there's nothing" ...

Anyway thanks a lot and sorry for the troubles, the mod is great so far, one of the greatest skyrim adult mods i've ever played...

Have you tried ro run LOOT to sort your load order? Might be a conflict.

If that isn't the case I'd try disabling mods that either changes horses or NPCs.

Just now, Highborn said:

Have you tried ro run LOOT to sort your load order? Might be a conflict.

If that isn't the case I'd try disabling mods that either changes horses or NPCs.

Yes i always run LOOT after any load order change.

As for NPC mods i only use NPC replacers for females.  Horses only the XP32 skeleton replacer... tried dissabling them but nothing changed. even tried moving Dogma - Thief.esp at the top. Still same bug :classic_wacko:

10 hours ago, RG9919 said:

Yes i always run LOOT after any load order change.

As for NPC mods i only use NPC replacers for females.  Horses only the XP32 skeleton replacer... tried dissabling them but nothing changed. even tried moving Dogma - Thief.esp at the top. Still same bug :classic_wacko:

Пожалуйста, используйте GoogleTranslator.

В этот момент, игрок должен сидеть на лошади, именно поэтому сцена не идет дальше. Судя по логу, который вы выложили на прошлой странице, у вас alias лошади не заполнен необходимым референсом, поэтому скрипт посадки игрока на лошадь не срабатывает. Возле вора была еще одна лошадь, или она не появилась?

В любом случае, тут скорее всего конфликт с одним из модов. Вы не сможете это определить, отключая моды в этом месте, так как большинство информации хранится в сохранении, другими словами если сохранение уже сломано, вы скорее всего ничего не сделаете. Нужно проверить с новой игры. Для начала нужно убедиться, что этот момент работает без сторонних модов, подключите только необходимые плагины для его работы, все остальное на время отключите. Потом зайдите в игру, и в главном меню игры пишите в консоль –

coc whiterunstables

смените пол на женский -

showracemenu

подождите немного, пока загрузятся скрипты 5-10 сек.

Теперь запустите стадию, когда вы должны найти вора -

Setstage bd_MQ 210

Выйдите из конюшен, и проверьте сцену. Если все нормально, значит это действительно конфликт модов, теперь поочередно подключая моды, вы можете определить какой из них вызывает конфликт.

Just now, DogmaMods said:

Пожалуйста, используйте GoogleTranslator.

В этот момент, игрок должен сидеть на лошади, именно поэтому сцена не идет дальше. Судя по логу, который вы выложили на прошлой странице, у вас alias лошади не заполнен необходимым референсом, поэтому скрипт посадки игрока на лошадь не срабатывает. Возле вора была еще одна лошадь, или она не появилась?

В любом случае, тут скорее всего конфликт с одним из модов. Вы не сможете это определить, отключая моды в этом месте, так как большинство информации хранится в сохранении, другими словами если сохранение уже сломано, вы скорее всего ничего не сделаете. Нужно проверить с новой игры. Для начала нужно убедиться, что этот момент работает без сторонних модов, подключите только необходимые плагины для его работы, все остальное на время отключите. Потом зайдите в игру, и в главном меню игры пишите в консоль –

coc whiterunstables

смените пол на женский -

showracemenu

подождите немного, пока загрузятся скрипты 5-10 сек.

Теперь запустите стадию, когда вы должны найти вора -

Setstage bd_MQ 210

Выйдите из конюшен, и проверьте сцену. Если все нормально, значит это действительно конфликт модов, теперь поочередно подключая моды, вы можете определить какой из них вызывает конфликт.

You have just solved my problem !

Created a new Thief profile, talked to the stranger then waited for the riften guard letter and coc whiterunstables, used the setstage bd_MQ 210 command and the script was working so i installed my normal mods one by one. After that i used the karma command to set it where it was on my past savegame

The weirdest thing is that i ended up using almost the exact same mods that i was using before.

Anyway thanks a lot for the help, your mod and your efforts.

On 2/19/2018 at 8:27 AM, flosseggy said:

clic the bed to rest

couldnt click the bed it always just said it was owned.  i took ownership of the bed then i could rest and the scene loaded like it was supposed to.  i am using eating/drinking/sleeping that might be getting in the way of the bed use.

2 minutes ago, alex61821 said:

couldnt click the bed it always just said it was owned.  i took ownership of the bed then i could rest and the scene loaded like it was supposed to.  i am using eating/drinking/sleeping that might be getting in the way of the bed use.

Yea, stuff that modifies sleeping, beds or his house itself could all conflict with the scenes.

On 2/5/2018 at 4:51 PM, warmanejim said:

The mod seems to hang in between almost every dialogue line, reloading a save and attempting it again or trying the reenable controls through the mcm menu sometimes allows me to progress one or two more lines onward but eventually it becomes impossible to progress, I've tried it on a new save with only Thief/FNIS installed and that hasn't helped :frown: Any ideas?

[02/21/2018 - 02:28:19PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
    [ (8701263B)].BD_scene_riften00_Script.Fragment_19() - "BD_scene_riften00_Script.psc" Line 8

I seem to get that in my papyruslog.0 file when the hang happens, what does it mean?

e: I replayed the game a few times and got past that particular hang, however this still appeared in my log:

[02/21/2018 - 03:00:39PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
    [ (2A01263B)].BD_scene_riften00_Script.Fragment_19() - "BD_scene_riften00_Script.psc" Line 8

A hang from a different dialogue produced this:

[02/21/2018 - 03:20:16PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp48"
stack:
	[ (2A01263B)].BD_scene_riften00_Script.Fragment_99() - "BD_scene_riften00_Script.psc" Line 231

Final one for the road:

[02/21/2018 - 03:25:38PM] Error: bd_MQ (2801263A): unknown quest objective 10.
stack:
	[bd_MQ (2801263A)].QF_bd_MQ_0301263A.SetObjectiveDisplayed() - "<native>" Line ?
	[bd_MQ (2801263A)].QF_bd_MQ_0301263A.Fragment_2() - "QF_bd_MQ_0301263A.psc" Line 899

I have tried search in vain for half an hour, without going through every single page of 53 to find a solution to 

coming back from the Jarl's bedroom with the dreamcatcher and giving it to Zoe, who casts a paralysis spell on me.  I have to undergo an overlong monologue, unable to move, save game, access inventory, and eventually after what seems like an eternity after her blurb about being the villain all along,  I am on the ground telling myself 'I must get up'......which would be great if I could get up in the 1/4 of a second before I am killed ......and then whole scene plays out again.

I have tried console killing her before this whole spiel plays out, with no luck....she seems immortal......after the scene in the 1/4 second before she kills me, and same in the 1/8 second left before I'm killed.  This part of the quest is silly difficult to impossible.  I hear a voice saying something about a shout in the 1/8 second before I am killed to.  Really helpful....not. 

I tried the obey will shout, which had no effect on her whatsoever.  I then tried boosting my health as much as I could without cheating in console; I lasted maybes 3 seconds, and actually got to my feet painfully slowly, and she was floating and taking no damage whatsoever from any spell or weapon I could muster before I was killed.  Once, in the many tries I had at this, which took ages to reload and play through due to the length of the monologue she makes you suffer, I saw a green mini game bar, which I managed to get to fill the bar, and stood up  - painnnnnnnfully slowly  -  just in time to be killed.  Just great.

Of course, it is possible this is bugged on my save, and should play out differently and give the player more than a 1/4 second to either save the damm game, or try and fight her?

13 minutes ago, TBoneTones said:

I have tried search in vain for half an hour, without going through every single page of 53 to find a solution to 

Hide contents

coming back from the Jarl's bedroom with the dreamcatcher and giving it to Zoe, who casts a paralysis spell on me.  I have to undergo an overlong monologue, unable to move, save game, access inventory, and eventually after what seems like an eternity after her blurb about being the villain all along,  I am on the ground telling myself 'I must get up'......which would be great if I could get up in the 1/4 of a second before I am killed ......and then whole scene plays out again.

I have tried console killing her before this whole spiel plays out, with no luck....she seems immortal......after the scene in the 1/4 second before she kills me, and same in the 1/8 second left before I'm killed.  This part of the quest is silly difficult to impossible.  I hear a voice saying something about a shout in the 1/8 second before I am killed to.  Really helpful....not. 

I tried the obey will shout, which had no effect on her whatsoever.  I then tried boosting my health as much as I could without cheating in console; I lasted maybes 3 seconds, and actually got to my feet painfully slowly, and she was floating and taking no damage whatsoever from any spell or weapon I could muster before I was killed.  Once, in the many tries I had at this, which took ages to reload and play through due to the length of the monologue she makes you suffer, I saw a green mini game bar, which I managed to get to fill the bar, and stood up  - painnnnnnnfully slowly  -  just in time to be killed.  Just great.

Of course, it is possible this is bugged on my save, and should play out differently and give the player more than a 1/4 second to either save the damm game, or try and fight her?

It seems bugged in your end. The green bar should appear after you realize you can move again and should be easy to escape her.

But if you are playing for the sex, I’ll let you know that this is the last scene before the final battle with her, which is a very difficult one. After you defeat her the mod ends immediately. Basically at this point there is no more sex scenes and the story is over. She will just throw a hint where the thief is during the battle so we know where the story is going to take place next.

20 minutes ago, TBoneTones said:

Something sounds seriously glitched with that, or you have a mod conflict of some sort boosting the fire damage to ridiculous levels (or your character has 10 hp).  If all of that is taking place in the basement, you haven't even started the main fight yet.

My suggestion (since you are right at the end of the mod and hunting for a conflict seems a bit much for one last bit of content) would be to try activating god mode (tgm) in console at least until you get to the real fight.

19 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Something sounds seriously glitched with that, or you have a mod conflict of some sort boosting the fire damage to ridiculous levels (or your character has 10 hp).  If all of that is taking place in the basement, you haven't even started the main fight yet.

My suggestion (since you are right at the end of the mod and hunting for a conflict seems a bit much for one last bit of content) would be to try activating god mode (tgm) in console at least until you get to the real fight.

So, the fight with her continues somewhere else?  I am supposed to escape and she chases after me?  I am not getting any tips onscreen how to do this?  I got the green bar once, but despite filling it,  as soon as I got up I was killed.  Yeah, gonna have to try console tgm, some mods do seem to boost enemy damage, but this is the first part of this mod where I have suffered from overpowered enemie.s

3 minutes ago, TBoneTones said:

So, the fight with her continues somewhere else?  I am supposed to escape and she chases after me?  I am not getting any tips onscreen how to do this?  I got the green bar once, but despite filling it,  as soon as I got up I was killed.  Yeah, gonna have to try console tgm, some mods do seem to boost enemy damage, but this is the first part of this mod where I have suffered from overpowered enemie.s

The fight happens once you get outside, and it is an arena fight (so don't try to run or you'll encounter death walls).  Something is conflicting for you, because normally you'd need to intentionally hang around in the basement to get killed by the fire.

49 minutes ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi, I try to play the extended version of 0.8.2. However, I keep getting CTD every time my PC try to enter Riften Jail. Is anyone having similar problem?

This happens to a few people - go round the right hand side (outside the walls) to the secret entrance and go in via that

19 hours ago, Reesewow said:

The fight happens once you get outside, and it is an arena fight (so don't try to run or you'll encounter death walls).  Something is conflicting for you, because normally you'd need to intentionally hang around in the basement to get killed by the fire.

Wow......tgm didn't work lol...and I was killed regardless, despite toggling it on as soon as I was able to struggle in slow motion on the floor......when I respawned again in the basement to redo the whole evil villain monologue, she cast the paralysis spell on me but it didn't work because....... the tgm  was on lol.   Talk about weird.  

Undaunted, I deleted the basement saves, and went back to the Jarls bedroom scene, got the dream catcher and back to the  basement, and toggled tgm back off so the paralysis spell would take hold.  

This time, instead of tgm, I wore  a necklace of fire resistance and a extended health ring. ....and I managed to stagger upright (no green bar, mini game option...that only happened once), and tried activating the teleport crystal, but that didn't work.....I also tried killing her, but she took no damage, just floated in the air and said....'how you getting on?' lol.....I then tried to go up the ladder to the witch''s hut, but got an ILS.

At least I am getting these problems at the penultimate scene.   I am bewildered why the green bar only appeared once during the half dozen times I was killed,  but hey-ho. 

6 hours ago, TBoneTones said:

Wow......tgm didn't work lol...and I was killed regardless, despite toggling it on as soon as I was able to struggle in slow motion on the floor......when I respawned again in the basement to redo the whole evil villain monologue, she cast the paralysis spell on me but it didn't work because....... the tgm  was on lol.   Talk about weird.  

Undaunted, I deleted the basement saves, and went back to the Jarls bedroom scene, got the dream catcher and back to the  basement, and toggled tgm back off so the paralysis spell would take hold.  

This time, instead of tgm, I wore  a necklace of fire resistance and a extended health ring. ....and I managed to stagger upright (no green bar, mini game option...that only happened once), and tried activating the teleport crystal, but that didn't work.....I also tried killing her, but she took no damage, just floated in the air and said....'how you getting on?' lol.....I then tried to go up the ladder to the witch''s hut, but got an ILS.

At least I am getting these problems at the penultimate scene.   I am bewildered why the green bar only appeared once during the half dozen times I was killed,  but hey-ho. 

yeah, you are supposed to take the stairs, the cystals won't work.

On 2018. 02. 20. at 1:34 PM, RG9919 said:

You have just solved my problem !

Created a new Thief profile, talked to the stranger then waited for the riften guard letter and coc whiterunstables, used the setstage bd_MQ 210 command and the script was working so i installed my normal mods one by one. After that i used the karma command to set it where it was on my past savegame

The weirdest thing is that i ended up using almost the exact same mods that i was using before.

Anyway thanks a lot for the help, your mod and your efforts.

Excuse me but i have a same problem, just i dont speak russian language(just know few words) somebody can translate to me what is the main point in this answer? :smile:

Anyway the mod is very great, Спасибо for the mod Dogma! :smile: