Is there a way to win the chase scene? I set it to easy mode an ran by him the whole time but nothing happens...

You are supposed to be ambushed. There is a conflict that will make you get stuck, if you have Amazing Follower Tweaks or some mod that makes your horse immortal. I was stuck before I uninstalled AFT.

Is there a way to win the chase scene? I set it to easy mode an ran by him the whole time but nothing happens...

You are supposed to be ambushed. There is a conflict that will make you get stuck, if you have Amazing Follower Tweaks or some mod that makes your horse immortal. I was stuck before I uninstalled AFT.

Ah I see, I thought I'd try running it with AFT cause I just didn't want to uninstall it. I'll try running without it.

@Herr Zunder

I have a doubt concerning the "karma".

Do you know which one of these scenarios increases the karma better?

a) licking the guest's feet and consequently his balls/cock/ass

B) telling him to fuck off and getting raped after, but then peeing on his bed

Might be a dumb question but how do I begin this quest?

Edit: nvm, I found it. Had to setstage. But now the captain is just sitting there after he told me to go into the nearby room.

Am I supposed to wait several hours or?

He should approach you to start the quest. You have to be female, you can't have a current companion and you should have at least 100 coin.

And shortly after he says he is going to take you to a bedroom the scene should fade to black. Maybe you are with some conflict.

Great so far, but lots of freezes or waiting around for the next thing to happen, so ...

Edit: Nevermind! Did it.

It was really good ^_^ looking forward to the rest of the story. The way you integrated the bars and I've never seen a horse chase in Skyrim. If you need a proof reader, I'd be more than happy to help :D

i am playing this now and i am loving it...but i ahve a strange glitch... my character when there are dialogues initiated start walking to a random location and starts mining or woodcuting or siting in random chairs away from the place were the dialogue is happening...and i have no control.... probably some other mod messing with thte scripts?>

@Herr Zunder

I have a doubt concerning the "karma".

Do you know which one of these scenarios increases the karma better?

a) licking the guest's feet and consequently his balls/cock/ass

cool.png telling him to fuck off and getting raped after, but then peeing on his bed

B is more obscene variant that A, but not more obscene than  a) + "coming back at night for the rest". So if you don't have enough karma after previous events - choose B to have sex scene with bandits. But to be honest - I don't know it exactly smile.png

I have a question, the event with the dark brotherhood assasin in the inn is unfinished? I accepted the money and then betrayed him but I didnt notice any consecuence from that.

Now it just has influence on your karma. But in future versions there could be consecuences.

Reading dftMiscAnimation>>Warning: Animation file missing: m_standing_start.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: leito_aroused_m_2.HKX<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: m_standing_end.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: standing_1_start.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: leito_tease_f_1.HKX<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: standing_1_end.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: dogma_cover_breast_vag.HKX<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: dogma_cover_breast.HKX<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: dogma_BellyfullIdle.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: trayoffset.hkx<<

V?.?  ( 2 furniture, 4 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ..

Do not be afraid everything will work! These messages are due to the fact that the animation files in the BSA archive!

So i unpack the bsa files put it in the Data and all is ok?..

I get the missing animations warnings, and once my girl sits down, nothing happens. I can't stand up, there's no conversation just stuck in the seat.

I can confirm, my character is female, I have no companion, and I have >100 gold

Reading dftMiscAnimation>>Warning: Animation file missing: m_standing_start.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: leito_aroused_m_2.HKX<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: m_standing_end.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: standing_1_start.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: leito_tease_f_1.HKX<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: standing_1_end.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: dogma_cover_breast_vag.HKX<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: dogma_cover_breast.HKX<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: dogma_BellyfullIdle.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: trayoffset.hkx<<

V?.?  ( 2 furniture, 4 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ..

Do not be afraid everything will work! These messages are due to the fact that the animation files in the BSA archive!

So i unpack the bsa files put it in the Data and all is ok?..

I get the missing animations warnings, and once my girl sits down, nothing happens. I can't stand up, there's no conversation just stuck in the seat.

I can confirm, my character is female, I have no companion, and I have >100 gold

You must install:

- Papyrus util 3.3 - For correct working of scripts.

- FuzRoDa 6.0 - For correct dialogs working.

It's writen in the description as a requirement.

If you don't install it, you will stay in the seat and dialogue will not start.

You must install:

And who reads those things, right?

I had Fuz installed, and there's PapyrusUtil bundled with Sexlab. I'll try loading it explicitly and see if that helps.

I take it the missing animations are harmless, then?

You must install:

And who reads those things, right?

I had Fuz installed, and there's PapyrusUtil bundled with Sexlab. I'll try loading it explicitly and see if that helps.

I take it the missing animations are harmless, then?

The "missing animations" are in the BSA file so they really aren't missing.

Having trouble with the "hot springs" part

After "losing" the game, the boy see's my character naked, but when he asks her to turn around, the dialogue stops... This has happened a few times, but I used 'Defeat's' clean up and it worked for getting the dialogue to star again..

any suggestions??

Guest Treesofgreen

Great mod as what you have finished is well done but is there only supposed to be two sex scenes though? One with the captain and the other with the guy from outside the Gnisis cornerclub? Thanks for uploading and posting in english too

There are about 15 sex scenes in the mod. Do bad things and look carefully smile.png

Yeah, people should pay attention to the "karma" thing posted in the first page. Some options will only be unlocked if your character does some obscene things.

It's true actually I had to play again to get some of the scenes to work, I didn't pay attention to the karma thing at all. I wasn't expecting the mod to be so well thought out and uniquely put together

Replayed it again, I got different circumstances but same outcome. The old man still takes my character from behind, the only difference is that she blows him for a second, then rest goes like during the rape scenario, same with Lod, if I make him talk during the act he doesn't rape my character and it ends right after standing doggy. Any hints on how to get other scenes? Being a dick doesn't always pay off, since most of refusals end up in a failed quest.

Also, if anyone knows the original source to sex sounds, I'd be very grateful if you pointed me in the right direction. Hearing them made me realise how dull my current ones are(not defaults from sexlab)

It seems to be a great mod .... it game keeps freezing  a lot ....

first when entering jail kept freezing multiple times and then during blow job

any idea why game is freezing ... please I really want to play this mod

Same here, the prison part made me restart the game 4 times until I got in there.