15 hours ago, Lostskyse said:

All right for some reason cant seem to get the memory scene to trigger at helga's bunkhouse. Any suggestions? TY

Search for the console command fix someone posted before.

52 minutes ago, Ariewandinata said:

I have a problem with druid quest?? My pc still dead eventhough her can out from cave,  could anyone help me with this quest?? I using 0.9.1 version

Are you using a fresh install? You can't use a save that you had previously installed 0.9.0.4 or you'll have bugs.

21 minutes ago, Highborn said:

Search for the console command fix someone posted before.

Are you using a fresh install? You can't use a save that you had previously installed 0.9.0.4 or you'll have bugs.

Yes,  i did fresh install,  and start this mod from begining again,  and also all off old save was deleted,  now what should i do?? 

And yes in this quest to get lunar nirnroot i did without sex with druid,  just answer his question

49 minutes ago, Ariewandinata said:

Yes,  i did fresh install,  and start this mod from begining again,  and also all off old save was deleted,  now what should i do?? 

And yes in this quest to get lunar nirnroot i did without sex with druid,  just answer his question

You need to run before the cave collapses. There should be a green bar showing how much time you have left.

14 minutes ago, Highborn said:

You need to run before the cave collapses. There should be a green bar showing how much time you have left.

Yes i see the green bar,  but after my pc out the cave, at the waterfall again,  the green bar still show and running then my pc dead after bar fill empty,  event though my pc already out of cave still dead then green bar empty. 

Can i have setstage to finish the quest off lunar nirnroot?? 

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 2:00 AM, flosseggy said:

when Zoe star her ritual smash quickly the A and D touch to get free, and run outside, the fight will start then, if this doesn't work i don't know, maybe simply tcl in console ?

Thanks for the quick reply.  Unfortunately, if I do as you suggest I instantly die and then reload inside the floor.  And tcl won't let me get out of the floor either.  To fix it, I either have to reload another save or restart the game.

8 hours ago, Ariewandinata said:

Yes i see the green bar,  but after my pc out the cave, at the waterfall again,  the green bar still show and running then my pc dead after bar fill empty,  event though my pc already out of cave still dead then green bar empty. 

Can i have setstage to finish the quest off lunar nirnroot?? 

When inside the cave, and you retrieve the item, use alt key to make a speed run as soon as green bar appears. Also, do not stop running until you are a good distance out of the cave and waterfall entrance.  You can also try whirlwind sprint shout to help get out fast,  but usually running with alt key pressed will get you out. It may take a few attempts,  so do not give up. 

Also, it may be worth chatting with druid again to get sex scene.

2 hours ago, wishnot4 said:

Thanks for the quick reply.  Unfortunately, if I do as you suggest I instantly die and then reload inside the floor.  And tcl won't let me get out of the floor either.  To fix it, I either have to reload another save or restart the game.

This is a problematic scene,  and imo  Zoes dialogue goes on far too long, so it easy to miss your cue for when to start the mini game.  You will slowly stand up, if you persevere, and move as quickly as you can to the ladder, don't bother trying to fight her .  It may be worth taking fire potions and health potions.  It took me about 5 attempts to get out.

Talk about sheer frustration at Skyrim''s ever inconvenient spawning of bandits lol.

I got all the way  to the top of the hill, pushing the cart to get to Solitude , jumped back in,  and  a bandit on a nearby mound fireball 'd me to death, which totally broke that save game. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

9 hours ago, Highborn said:

I tried that cam mod you suggested, MyTPC.  Problems I encountered, and which you may hopefully  be able to offer some settings advice, were -

the default zoom setting, 1, is still way, way too fast!  Extending the zoom out distance worked great, but no matter how many zoom steps, I literally zip into first person and way out, and no gradual zoom in reasonably close is possible it is so fast.

I am aware the thief mod is notoriously fickle for just about any camera mod.  I like enhanced camera and better free camera, also. .....but the latter I don't use as the MyTPC has a more useful version of tfc,  as you mentioned way back on page 77 or so.

14 minutes ago, TBoneTones said:

I tried that cam mod you suggested, MyTPC.  Problems I encountered, and which you may hopefully  be able to offer some settings advice, were -

the default zoom setting, 1, is still way, way too fast!  Extending the zoom out distance worked great, but no matter how many zoom steps, I literally zip into first person and way out, and no gradual zoom in reasonably close is possible it is so fast.

I am aware the thief mod is notoriously fickle for just about any camera mod.  I like enhanced camera and better free camera, also. .....but the latter I don't use as the MyTPC has a more useful version of tfc,  as you mentioned way back on page 77 or so.

I'm using customizable camera now. It works a bit differently, but since you can change the minimum and max distance from your character, it can help you see some scenes better. You have to test each time you go to the MCM menu but I think the result was good with this mod. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37347

32 minutes ago, TBoneTones said:

walk through part 7.  Query.

Reveal hidden contents

it appears, if I am reading Bremaster''s walk through correctly, that if the player has guard credentials, and more than 100 Gold, there is no option for the cart driver to offer sex, and the journey proceeds with none?

You can have the option to pay him, threat him with your guard status or offer sex (when you ask for a discount), all the options at the same time. The sex option, however, requires karma. But you should be able to do it if you had been sexing almost every one until now.

Just when I thought I was on a nice cart ride to Rorickstead, more bug shenanigans  lol

I managed to negotiate the ride for sex.  But after joining the driver in the front seat for a blow job. .....we get to Rorickstead and turn right around and head back to Falkreath!  No mini game appeared at Rorickstead, and no means to skip or even save game.  I had to quit.

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

I'm using customizable camera now. It works a bit differently, but since you can change the minimum and max distance from your character, it can help you see some scenes better. You have to test each time you go to the MCM menu but I think the result was good with this mod. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37347

Interesting.  I unticked  customizable camera to try out MyTPC lol.  Also,  according to the author of MyTPC, it effectively IS customizable camera but with the option to do a non tfc tfc, so you can still read dialogue,  etc.  I had nothing but bother using Thief and customizable camera,  but Thief is not so good for camera mods; I was never able to get the old man scene in the Banner ed Mare to work without a frozen view of the floor.

I dont understand why my pc always dead after out of cave in lunar nirnroot quest,  event though my pc has already out of cave before green bar empty and my pc has run out far away from waterfall. 

I was reinstall this mod again,  and play again from begining,  i did a clean install and load clean save, but still have a problem there. 

Anyone can help me pliss to trigger this quest so i can do next quest. 

This problem just when i using 0.9.1 version,  at old version 0.9.0.4 was fine to me

2 hours ago, Ariewandinata said:

I dont understand why my pc always dead after out of cave in lunar nirnroot quest,  event though my pc has already out of cave before green bar empty and my pc has run out far away from waterfall. 

I was reinstall this mod again,  and play again from begining,  i did a clean install and load clean save, but still have a problem there. 

Anyone can help me pliss to trigger this quest so i can do next quest. 

This problem just when i using 0.9.1 version,  at old version 0.9.0.4 was fine to me

That part of the quest line is difficult - it's not enough to make it to relative safety, but you gotta get completely out the cell entirely! Took me a fair few tries to get there too!

And whilst I am at it - last time I played this mod was ages ago when part one of the guide was pretty much it (I think) I have to admit that it has come on leaps and bounds since then. Absolutely incredible work!

7 minutes ago, Silk said:

That part of the quest line is difficult - it's not enough to make it to relative safety, but you gotta get completely out the cell entirely! Took me a fair few tries to get there too!

And whilst I am at it - last time I played this mod was ages ago when part one of the guide was pretty much it (I think) I have to admit that it has come on leaps and bounds since then. Absolutely incredible work!

I had solved it but in my own way,  but i dont know what a risk and bug will caused of that. 

My way just put thief.esp in 0.9.0.4 while quest in cave,  but i didnt replace with thief.esp 0.9.1,  i just cut it and took at other folder,  then load save when my pc has in cave and it work for out the cave,  after out the cave my pc didnt dead,  so i build a nee save again then quit game to dekstop. 

After that i took back thief.esp 0.9.1 and load the last save,  it worked, until now. 

1 hour ago, Ariewandinata said:

Something missing in my skyrim data that is hp_liorel_var.pex, is it right?? 

Because until now my pc can't be a personal trainer with lioerel however my karma is high

If you have a loose hp_liorel_var.pex in your \skyrim\data\scripts\ directory, you need to delete it and then re-start the mod with a clean save.

Anyone else had the what I am calling 'The road to Rorikstead' bug? 

No mini game at Rorikstead, instead the cart turns around and heads all the way back to Falkreath....which is a pretty long journey trundling along in a cart, and then...yep...at rorickstead, damm horse turns around and heads to Rorikstead again....ad infinitum

or the solitude dungeon bug?

Upon being placed on cross in dungeon, and after being beaten by interrogator, I follow the Guard to Captain Vala's room.....and the Guard gets stuck at the door and does a repeat walking loop animation, meanwhile I cannot even click on door myself to open it. 

As an experiment, I disabled the door, and consequently entered and Captain Valas blindfolded me and led me all the way out the dungeon, castle, Solitude right up to the blue Palace (impressive scripting!) ........ just a shame about the bug at Valas's door.

Upon searching the sewers later, and reporting back to Valas.....she is stuck outside the door in the dungeon, again, despite the fact no door is there having disabled it earlier.....nontheless, eventually the quest unfolds after a pause and there is a dialogue between player and Valas until the interrogator arrives on cue with Vala's speech about a cuthroat being questioned....but here, again, script bug causes it to hang and no further dialogue takes place.

6 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

If you have a loose hp_liorel_var.pex in your \skyrim\data\scripts\ directory, you need to delete it and then re-start the mod with a clean save.

Yes right now file hp_liorel_var.pex is really missing or gone in my skyrim directory file,  from the first install of 0.9.1 is loose that file in my skyrim directory. 

My question is that the file must be located at my skyrim directory or not??? 

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 8:38 PM, TBoneTones said:

This is a problematic scene,  and imo  Zoes dialogue goes on far too long, so it easy to miss your cue for when to start the mini game.  You will slowly stand up, if you persevere, and move as quickly as you can to the ladder, don't bother trying to fight her .  It may be worth taking fire potions and health potions.  It took me about 5 attempts to get out.

Your suggestion worked, but now I die every time I face her outside.  I can get through until she's raining fire from the sky and even with the player.setav magicka 9999 and using the lightning storm spell to kill the waves.  I'll start hurting her and she'll kill me instantly even when I've got my health at 9999 as well.

1 hour ago, wishnot4 said:

Your suggestion worked, but now I die every time I face her outside.  I can get through until she's raining fire from the sky and even with the player.setav magicka 9999 and using the lightning storm spell to kill the waves.  I'll start hurting her and she'll kill me instantly even when I've got my health at 9999 as well.

Increase your health to 999999999. You can set it back after the fight.

1 hour ago, wjzmd123 said:

How am i supposed to get rid of Kust when i want to start the scene with the imperial officer ?  Whatever I do to make him return to the hall of the dead , every time he just shows up again to get jealousy about the officer and refuse to talk to me again...?

That's supposed to happen. If you don't want Kust to witness the scene, you should do the Impeial officer branch before stealing the shovel for the first time.