A description would be nice, what does this mod do, what is it about?

This seems very interesting. Just a word of advise regarding the description.

You take too much space talking about the history of the mod, installation requirements, status of the mod, without explaining WHAT this mod is. The only short infos are hidden behind a spoiler tag.

I would suggest to, at least, add a one paragraph catchline at the beginning of the page. 

Something like:

THIEF:

A weird request from a shady dealer. Locate and collect some ancient prints. How to recognize the prints? Well, you will know when you find them. A quest mod with a lot of adult content.

I'm just creating this out. I've NOT played thief yet! Just to give you an example of the vibe... :D

Reading dftMiscAnimation>>Warning: Animation file missing: m_standing_start.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: leito_aroused_m_2.HKX<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: m_standing_end.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: standing_1_start.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: leito_tease_f_1.HKX<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: standing_1_end.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: dogma_cover_breast_vag.HKX<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: dogma_cover_breast.HKX<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: dogma_BellyfullIdle.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: trayoffset.hkx<<

V?.?  ( 2 furniture, 4 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ..

Do not be afraid everything will work! These messages are due to the fact that the animation files in the BSA archive!

I am still playing it and I have to say, the mod looks excellent and really well done. One of the best I ever saw, regarding quests.

Is there any estimated data for the conclusion of the story, since it's in 70%?

Thanks for sharing and translating it!

I am still playing it and I have to say, the mod looks excellent and really well done. One of the best I ever saw, regarding quests.

Well, in a personal conversation author said me, that he can't tell that date, because mod is his personal time. But I know that some things to continue the story are already done. Maybe few months.

I think that much of his motivation depends on the activity in this topic.

Well, in a personal conversation author said me, that he can't tell that date, because mod is his personal time. But I know that some things to continue the story are already done. Maybe few months.

I think that much of his motivation depends on the activity in this topic.

Thanks for answering! I take that you are willing to translate the rest of the mod if it is ever released? :D

I really appreciate your effort, the mod is really a gem.

Thanks for answering! I take that you are willing to translate the rest of the mod if it is ever released? biggrin.png

Of course, I'll translate the rest smile.png

But, I'd like to know, is it all clear in the translation? Because this is the first time I'm doing that kind of thing.

Thanks for answering! I take that you are willing to translate the rest of the mod if it is ever released? biggrin.png

Of course, I'll translate the rest smile.png

But, I'd like to know, is it all clear in the translation? Because this is the first time I'm doing that kind of thing.

Yeah, so far it's all clear to me. :D

So far the quest has been great!  Interesting and unique.  It's been easy to follow, but I'm stuck.  I have a question to anyone who might be able to answer. 

I'm at the part where I am to look for a witch at the hut.  I found the hut after a few minutes searching in the wrong area because I was looking for a property icon, I found there isn't one.  I inspected the four items inside the hut, but nothing leads me further into investigation.  I went back to Zoe, but all I got from her was her life story and then she just repeats the same dialog (something like "What's up?").  How do I progress from here?

So far the quest has been great!  Interesting and unique.  It's been easy to follow, but I'm stuck.  I have a question to anyone who might be able to answer. 

I'm at the part where I am to look for a witch at the hut.  I found the hut after a few minutes searching in the wrong area because I was looking for a property icon, I found there isn't one.  I inspected the four items inside the hut, but nothing leads me further into investigation.  I went back to Zoe, but all I got from her was her life story and then she just repeats the same dialog (something like "What's up?").  How do I progress from here?

Look under the witch's bed