Hey guys, I'll re-upload the nifs again. The last one had the eye shapes off, 'coz I didn't have ECEE installed. Many apologies.

QUICK EDIT - Here:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ml37ugez77yrr32/nise+NIFs+repackaged.rar

Nois , arigato. Always liked nise animey elfs. Gonna reverse engineer it and learn the mysteries of ancient nipponese waifu techniques folded 1000 times. God bless.

Has anyone managed to have the same result with the nise presets? I have ks hairdos renewal (all versions), sg hair, true brows, eyes of beauty and eyes of abers but I do not have the same result :'( someone has succeeded ?

Sorry if this is a silly quesion but I've been unable to piece together what actually happened that drove Nise away, if anyone would care to fill me in?

So far all I have is that he'd uploaded something featuring that drawing with the 5 bucks joke, someone reported that, Nexus """politely contacted""" him, he took down the file, and uploaded amazing world as a sendoff?

And is he done as in 'totally done cya bitch boys' or done as in 'I'll keep making things but only for MYSELF now' or 'I'll keep making things but it'll only be on my tumblr/ll/a mod site not managed by the Gestapo'?

Thank you dudes for safeguarding the files though. Regardless of what happens from here on out atleast it'll still stand.

Has anyone managed to have the same result with the nise presets? I have ks hairdos renewal (all versions), sg hair, true brows, eyes of beauty and eyes of abers but I do not have the same result :'( someone has succeeded ?

Get the same enb he uses.

Sorry if this is a silly quesion but I've been unable to piece together what actually happened that drove Nise away, if anyone would care to fill me in?

So far all I have is that he'd uploaded something featuring that drawing with the 5 bucks joke, someone reported that, Nexus """politely contacted""" him, he took down the file, and uploaded amazing world as a sendoff?

And is he done as in 'totally done cya bitch boys' or done as in 'I'll keep making things but only for MYSELF now' or 'I'll keep making things but it'll only be on my tumblr/ll/a mod site not managed by the Gestapo'?

To answer your first question, see my post here for a more informed view on things. As for the second part of your question, its the latter.

No , It's not the enb, I'm talking about that I have on this screen it must look like the 12th preset but it's not at all that I do not understand

post-1061528-0-50896900-1493323171_thumb.jpg

No , It's not the enb, I'm talking about that I have on this screen it must look like the 12th preset but it's not at all that I do not understand

I assume you use his skin texture? (and the same femalehead_msn.dds?)

A preset never contains the correct hair, eyes and eyebrows, because they have their own unique arrayment/order on the sliders, depending on what eye/hair/brow mods you install. All it contains is the face shape itself and maybe some other basic stuff like weight etc.

So all you have to do now is find the right hair/eye/brow nise used and you should have an accurate copy of his character.

I assume you use his skin texture? (and the same femalehead_msn.dds?)

A preset never contains the correct hair, eyes and eyebrows, because they have their own unique arrayment/order on the sliders, depending on what eye/hair/brow mods you install. All it contains is the face shape itself and maybe some other basic stuff like weight etc.

So all you have to do now is find the right hair/eye/brow nise used and you should have an accurate copy of his character.

okay i will try to find so , thx for reply  :)

If he has problems about content over at Nexus, shouldn't be a problem being a regular here where everyone appreciates his good works.

I don't know why he can't move here, and so making it easier to get donations.

My beef with Nexus now are some of the fucking no-fun Taliban/WBC-type end-users, and maybe a few authors.

Now lemme grab the files now for posterity. :D