no nise was done modding according to his tumbler, This was gonna be his last mod but as far as i know was gonna leave all his stuff as it was, then the shit hit the fan so as we all see now. and that really sucks, One, it drove him away if he ever got the modding itch again, Two, i really wanted daedric, sthalrim and glass bikinis, yes there are some out there but not with his level of detail and mixable parts .

Nisetanaka uploaded but then removed his his body textures because of some whiny cunt, Anyone got it?

also think he had a face texture or presets or something but not sure.

He published both face preset and skin textures.

Damn, I missed those. If it's OK with Nise that we share those files, can someone send them to me. If he doesn't want them shared, I'll respect his wishes.

Thanks

Luckily I still had them so here are the presets:

https://mega.nz/#!S9IgCDJa!V7HCs4Ue9qMfQG9x8b2lrweSUO16omeIvR48kT2GobQ

And the skin itself:

https://mega.nz/#!7tIkBBYA!BBLZz3Cn5zGy1F6ggX7sVLzYmyMgvnz7gs-VeFmSUEQ

Did you even bother getting permission...

Man, I've been waiting for my moment to shine... Then nisetanaka has his preset page hidden. Ah well.

I got the head .nif files of nise's presets. You can use these for RaceMenu.

In fact, I got some presets made, although they look pretty shoddy.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xx011j4p9yqjm9f/nise+nifs.rar

I got the picture of the presets here, too.

THANK YOU!!!! Main post UPDATED!! :D <3

Sad to hear about this :( i am glad i managed to download his files before it was deleted. I assume nise got in trouble due to someone reported that "$5 donation picture?

lol i find the picture to be quite funny and i am not sure why people are offended by it Anyway, we need to contact nisetanaka that there's a lovely community here welcoming him/her :D

EDIT: It looks like i am missing the nise nifs i didn't see this file before so i guess it was added later on and i didn't know about it so thank you very much for sharing it! :)

Screens? Cbbe bodyslide?

Go READ the original post please

Screens? Cbbe bodyslide?

dodgy.gif

GRINE when in 1st person, what armour or gloves are you wearing when the issue occurs? the invisible thing you were saying? It may be a wrong installation of the main mod or soemthing to do with the mesh path in the .esp, let me know please.

Well, you know, when I asked for all of this, your post was really empty. Maybe it was bug. Sorry :)

No.

Armor Island is not a bikini. it cannot be made into a bikini, because castles and islands are not bikinis.

Very logical explanation, thank you!

GRINE when in 1st person, what armour or gloves are you wearing when the issue occurs? the invisible thing you were saying? It may be a wrong installation of the main mod or soemthing to do with the mesh path in the .esp, let me know please.

Ok Bug report!

I tested bodyslide and I KNOW its working properly.

What I have noticed are these:

1) ALL Blades Bikinis have the disconnected hand problem (solved by wearing Blades Gloves to mask the issue)

2) ALL Dwemer Bikinis (without the _48) have the Vanilla Dwemer Armor first person view.

3) MOST Dwemer Bikinis (With the _48) have issues with the character nipples... 

post-564840-0-54563200-1493294627_thumb.png

4) Falmer, Iron, Steel and Wolf Bikinis have the same issue as the blades Bikini

5) Leather Bikinis have no first person view for the body. You only see 2 floating hands (so even equipping gloves wont mask the problem)

6) "Nord Plate Bikini I" is the only bikini to have the vanilla armor view issue but its more severe it seems. Look below:

post-564840-0-11291000-1493295319_thumb.png

Phew... and I think thats all of them.

I think most people missed these bugs because most of them are not that noticeable when you equip the gloves.

However the issues with number 2, 3, 5 and 6 are more isolated and bigger than the rest.

I hope this helps.

PS. Can you please try to get the pictures Nise made to show what armor slots his bikinis used?

Thanks!

Nexus is another of those shady "sites" that have unpaid overseeing. So what you get is bunch of triggered kids abusing power, thats about it. Silly, that site generates shitton of money and yet STILL has kids looking over it. But nevermind that, remember there are other sites ^^

Amazing work by the way dudes :)