10 hours ago, karlpaws said:

In Sexlab's MCM there is a Stripping section near the bottom, and you can set those armor items to always be removed. There is a Timers and Stripping section as well that lets you pick slots instead of items and you can set the slot used to strip during sex and aggressive scenes but not foreplay (or drop your panties while kissing, Kofman won't mind).

Thanks.

8 hours ago, afa said:

Not even the replacer for non-SSE version is complete yet I don't think.

True, but I think that whoever was working on non-SE version stopped because of SSE (and CBBE-SE wasn't out yet).

Maybe theres still a chance? Non-replacer version is good only for screenshots.

TAWOBA Elven UUNP (Bikini Ascend)

Original needed for some meshes not included in the archive, such as the new weapons.

Additional changes:

-Added Reflective properties to meshes that were missing them

-Added damage to the sword and baton, with stats that match vanilla Elven weapons

Some notes:

-Clipping with player skin is almost entirely absent, although I cannot guarantee it won't clip with some poses or idle animations. 

-Obviously some of the pieces share the same space and will clip with one another. This is something inherent to the original mod.

-Weighting on Tasset 2 is somewhat awkward in the crotch area (straps look slightly warped); I'll fix it if I can and release an update later on if I manage to do so.

Let me know if there are any other problems. 

8 hours ago, Thegoodman said:

Okey, so wait, what happened to nise? I know he got flak for his mod, but does anyone know anymore detail?

If I recall correctly it was more to do with some of the funny drawings being a bit too "adult".  I assume he just got sick of dealing with Nexus.

Speaking of which, people should totally follow his Tumblr, his art is great.  Dovakinis everywhere.

Before I go through the hassle of installing and learning bodyslide I want to make sure its the issue...

When I equip the body slot armor from these mods, it removes the bottom item and vice versa. I thought I'd fixed this by editing the esp once a while back for a previous version of the predicessor of this mod but that was by changing the priority numbers for the two items to the same value. 

9 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

Before I go through the hassle of installing and learning bodyslide I want to make sure its the issue...

When I equip the body slot armor from these mods, it removes the bottom item and vice versa. I thought I'd fixed this by editing the esp once a while back for a previous version of the predicessor of this mod but that was by changing the priority numbers for the two items to the same value. 

If you mean that equipping a bikini top causes bikini bottoms to be un-equipped, that is probably Schlongs of Skyrim.  Set the bikini tops as revealing in the SOS MCM menu to stop it from happening.