Hello together. 

I am fascinated about and i love (female) demonic Characrters and i've seen that some of us like them too.

I don't know, if you're interested for a pure Topic about Demonic Characters, but i've seen a lot of Pictures where are they included. So i have the idea to start this Topic, for the ones who wants to play a Succubus, Daedra or comparable like them, too. And during my serch, i find some interesting Mods and i want to collect these Mods into one Topic.

post-1710693-0-28449400-1493117408_thumb.jpg

Keep in mind that some mods need certain requirements.

At first i count the Mods, which you can play as a Demon.

Nikitaa's SuccubusRace Mod - An easy to installing Mod, where you can play as a Succubus, where you have the Option to play her all the time without agressions against NPCs.

PSQ - Player Succubus Quest by ojanen - This mod Mod requires other Mods to run.

DoubleZero's Sexlab Demon Quest beta - Like PSQ, but with other good ideas.

Tiefling 2.6.0 by dePog - Here can you play as a Tiefling (a partial demon Race) on two paths, Molag Bal's and Mara's Path. This mod requires other Mods, like the Lunari Race.

Alu-Fiend and Cambion Race by haytur - An other transform Race.

Fully playable Draemora Race by lpabon - A Mod to play as a Dremora.

So now i count the Mods, where you can create your own Demonish looking Character, without Race Mods.

Astaroth Horns Redone - Demon Horns by Th3Mut4nt  - A Small Mod with equipable Horns.

TDN Equipable Horns by Nightshade  - A big collection of Horns, which requires Dawnguard and Dragonborn.

Angelic Halos and Demonic Horns by volvaga0  - An other simple Horn Mod.

Animated Dragon Wings by Anton - Some nice Dragon wings for your Character and the optional mod - Real Flying (with Gliding and Collisions) by Anton .

Animated featherd Wings by milisot1325 - when you like the feathered ones.

More Dramatic Alduin Retexture by lightningo - Work with Anton's Dragon Wings

HDT Dragon Tails by jacques00 - A selection of different Tails and sizes. Be careful, use it on your own risk.

Daedric Princess Nox by ZwabberdieBo - Skin Texture for Custom Races

Face extras

Armor - There are many ways to equip your demonic Hero. One play them naked and an other play them fully clothed. Which i use

Optional and Special Mods

Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework  by Ashal - for more fun with your Character

Sexlab Deadly Drain 1.7 by Hoenheim - When you like to play your Succubus realistic

SOS Schlong for Females by b3lisario  - When you Love Hermaphrodites/Futas - UNP version

SL Hormones by skrimll - More Sex you're get more 'attractive'

Angrim's Apprentice by Stobor - Some nice features, like no sex, you're get weaker

Follower and Companions 

Misc

Some Mods suggested by Dagren.

Also some usefull high quality make-up mods:

Thanks to all creative Modders, they have shared their wonderful Mods. 

When i forget or overseen some Mods,  when you help me, so i will edit this Post.

Of course you can show us/me your demonic Character and maybe you can tell something about your Char.

OT - I apologize for the wrong grammar 

ThisTimeIBeAGoodGirlSir - Of Course. IMO she looks like one

Alter Native - Thank you. Is she your Vampire Lord? I'll find Succubi and Vampire are very similar. And in the first Moment i Saw her, i thought she is a Succubus

Kuroyami - Thank you for the Links

@all I added your Links to the first Post. Thank you :)

Maybe you have seen my Succubus. And in the first moment you said to yourself *What is she doing? Demons are Evil Creatures* In the End you're right. But i love the Idea to play my little Sweetheart on a (chaotic) good Path. Sometimes i wish, it exists a Mod, where you must convince the NPCs, that your Char is not Evil (Role Model - Fall from Grace - Planescape Torment). Like an other Race with all abilities of the Succubi. Yes she is a very paradoxical Creature

20170423095127_1.jpg

It's hard, to be a friendly Succubus.

20170425192349_1.jpg

But i Have a Dream.

20170425193144_1.jpg

Alter Native - Thank you. Is she your Vampire Lord? I'll find Succubi and Vampire are very similar. And in the first Moment i Saw her, i thought she is a Succubus

Maybe you have seen my Succubus. And in the first moment you said to yourself *What is she doing? Demons are Evil Creatures* In the End you're right. But i love the Idea to play my little Sweetheart on a (chaotic) good Path. Sometimes i wish, it exists a Mod, where you must convince the NPCs, that your Char is not Evil (Role Model - Fall from Grace - Planescape Torment). Like an other Race with all abilities of the Succubi. Yes she is a very paradoxical Creature

Yes, she's my vampire lady not lord ;). Vampire and succubi are actually quite similar. The main difference is probably the use of sex as way to drain the life essence and the essence itself instead of blood. 

For Nora drinking blood and having sex are preferably done at the same time ;) and I prefer her to be actually evil or at least selfish.

ThisTimeIBeAGoodGirlSir - Of Course. IMO she looks like one

If you say so, you can add this to the follower and companions list

Added. 

Hmmm, you create your own Follower? Is it hard to create them? I won't try it, i don't have the know how. :(

There are dozens of people like me who don't like winged Daedra! That's right! a whole dozen!

post-564840-0-91445200-1493159577_thumb.png

PS. working on something right now to make the above happen. Press a keyboard key and Poof. That's applied to your female character.

Still got to fix the horn textures.

Hmm, time is not the problem, but i am in an age, where one gets impatient. I tried it quite carefully, but I was a bit overwhelmed, because the guides helped me also not further. My english is not the best to understand all what they said.

Today i created a new Character, without Race mods. Only with equipable Items- just for fun^^

Meleesza

A men despising Badass .

Base Race - Dark Elf (Eth. Elven overhaul mod)

Weight - 0.3

Height - 0.98

Coenaculi Racemod Tattoo 

Kai's Makeup

Dragontails - thin replacer 

Astaroth's Horns 

HN66 Nails

Armor Nisetanaka's Ebony - Mashup 

KS HDT Hairdo's

20170426112541_1.jpg

20170426114331_1.jpg

Maybe i try some other tattoos and Horns.

Good Idea for a resource page!  I would add SL Hormones to this as it has a corruption quest line buried in the mod (toggle in MCM).  I would also add Angrims Apprentice, another quest line.  Of course SD+ has more corruption quest line too. 

Here is my Dong Deity, includes Semen fox version. Which I like the most honestly. I don't always keep horns/wings I tend to use them only when I wear *special* full plate version.

Some mods that fit that theme:

Some mods I used for my mashups. You might find it usefull so here are links below, if some links to files are ded just google the name. There are plenty of sub-hosts.

Also some usefull high quality make-up mods:

Those are all I could remember.

• 2 weeks later...
Unfortunately, I did not find anything new, but I did not want to let the topic disappear.

Even if it is total nonsense, the following idea came to my mind. Is it actually possible to allow demonic characters to go a peaceful way? I mean all NPCs know you are a demon and are a little hostile, but you can convince most of them that you have no evil intentions as a 'evil' creature. Sounds strange, I know.

As an example, you come to Whiterun as a demon, the guards are coming to you and want to attack you, you take a passive crouching attitude ("I just want to help, Riverwood is in danger."), One of the guards speaks to you And you may speak. You are bidding on you to get yourself arrested, but you are committing to speak with the commander. After the conversation, he gives you a quest, where you have to do it. If you have done this quest, you can talk to the Jarl and no one will attack you in Whiterun as long as you are honorable.

Or as another example: "I have a dark secret, you will not like it." As a speech option after killing the dragon.

Is something really possible and what do you think about this idea?

I prefer that player must hide her true nature.

There should be some people trying to hunt down the player, like vampire hunters or vigilants of Stendar.

Not just random spanws, but quest based. They could do inspections at city gates and stuff. Medieval witch hunt style.

Or maybe daedra cultists who'd want to use demonic player for their rituals, whether she agrees to cooperate or not.

Has anyone on here done anything with Golden Saints?

I'll be putting them into my mod but that's still ages from release. Now I know they're not succubus but how lore unfriendly would it be to summon them for fuck toys? I never played Oblivion (Daggerfall and Morrowind though) so I missed out on the Shivering Isles lore beyond the bit I read online.

Inspired by this topic, I was working on combining Fair Skin Complexion and Abyssal Dremora when a little while ago I found a follower by the name of Umbra, who had exactly the kind of skin I wanted. I then checked if I could copy the skin textures from that and I could, so I dumped my skin attempt.

I think you'll like Umbra's skin. I took some screenshots that I posted in the futa thread already, but I'll repost them here. Here are the links for Umbra and the Abyssal Dremora skin, if you think Umbra's skin is too plain. Please do check out Divided's other followers and give them commendations. They are well done.

Umbra

Abyssal Dremora textures (UNP)

Abyssal Dremora race

nq4c8a.png

0bsbzt.png

49hrc9.png

sfz3ef.png

Archived