Outdated - [CE] Conan Exiles - Outdated

On 9/13/2018 at 1:50 AM, LuxidaOxida said:

Nice thread, I bought Conan Exiles some weeks ago , and now I am reading about 'naughty' stuff and servers, hahaha :3, making MMO gaming great again (L). I see original post is not updated anymore or it is outdated, what about a working mod-list for last updated game build?

Some questions:

- I saw Conan Exiles - @Steam-Workshop seems a good source for mods for this game, how I could filter to see ONLY NSFW / skimpy related mods?

- Last working Sexiles is 2.2.2 on LoversLab but 2.3.3 Conan Sexiles in @Steam-Workshop ?

- I posted a Futanari related mod request here #38

- Futanari mod is implemented via 'Extreme mod' aka ConanExtreme in @Steam-Workshop?

- What about skimpy / sexy armors and clothing mods?

- Any related adult, sexy (LEWD, NSFW, adult, sex, whatever :D) mods, outside LoversLab?

Steam workshop have some. Look for skimpy, aquilonian armors, barbarism

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 6:30 AM, Ilca said:
[ESP] DERKETO [ADULT + 18 RP-ERP]

Vive, ama, arde de deseo, mata y sobrevive
Bienvenidos a Derketo, un tipo diferente de servidor en Conan Exiles basado en la vida comunitaria para promover el juego de roles, basado en PVP adulto donde se fomenta la captura, la dominación sexual e incluso la esclavitud con el fin de enriquecer la experiencia del juego ROL PVP
[ESP] DERKETO [ADULT + 18 RP-ERP] es un servidor solo para ADULTOS e incluye mods que algunas personas pueden considerar ofensivos.
Mods actuales: Pippi, Conan Sexiles y Slavermod.
IP Servidor: 176.57.140.62:28300

[ENG] DERKETO [ADULTS + 18 RP-ERP]

Live, love, burn with desire, kill and survive
Welcome to Derketo, a different type of server in Conan Exiles based on community life to promote role play, based on adult PVP where capture, sexual domination and even slavery are fostered in order to enrich the game experience ROL PVP
[ENG] DERKETO [ADULTS + 18 RP-ERP] is a server only for ADULTS and includes mods that some people may consider offensive.
Current mods: Pippi, Conan Sexiles and Slavermod.
IP Server: 176.57.140.62:28300

20180918014818_1.jpg

Mods actualizados:

- Pippi

- Slaver Mod 1.06 (Deshabilitado hasta actualización)

- Warrior Mutator for Conan Exiles

- Admin Skellos Collector

- Inmerse RP & Building Decor

- Conan Sexiles.

MUY IMPORTANTE: Instalar en este mismo orden.

IP Servidor: 176.57.140.62:28300

BLOG: http://derketo.foroactivo.com

http://www.conan-exiles-derketo.webnode.es

Cómo entrar al servidor en tres pasos (explicadito al detalle) ;-D:

1.- Suscríbete a los mods.

2.- Asegúrate, al ejecutar el juego, de que tienes los mods del punto 1 en tu lista de mods seleccionados, en el orden correcto, y de que no tienes en la lista de mods seleccionados ningún otro mod.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1414607219

3.- Al buscar el servidor fíjate que tienes marcada la opción "servidores con mods" arriba a la derecha. Si aún no lo ves, selecciona y copia el nombre del servidor, que escribo aquí...

[ESP] DERKETO [ADULT + 18 RP-ERP]

... en el juego, en la ventana "Jugar en línea" pon el cursor en el campo "Nombre del servidor" y pégalo usando "ctrl+v". Ahora seguro que debería aparecer.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1404055164

unknown.png.6045f1795d59f8cb4a6405898220dd98.png

Prey scurries through the trees; panic sets her heart pounding in her chest.

Everywhere is danger, and he is out there tracking her.

In the darkness.

Just beyond the circle of light cast by the sputtering, dying torch in her hand.

Rain falls and soaks her skin.

The tatters of her clothing cling to her.

She is not alone.

Predator lopes in an easy gait.

Prey is too panicked to outpace him, and the torch has guided his way.

As the rain falls, she stumbles, and drops the last few embers that had lit her way.

He prepares his cudgel, and readies his binds.

In moments, she will be his. ~~~~

Welcome to The Hunter's Gaze ERPvP server - a deliciously naughty place for the seedier side of Conan Roleplay!

HG is a place to let your primal instincts run wild; an avowed ERP server which still focuses on story and character -

founded on the principle that smut is sexiest in a story!

Our modlist has been tailored to give the absolute bestexperience;

whether you're hiding from those with lascivious thoughts,

tracking a potential pet to lay at your feet or simply wanting to explore a world

with content being created regularly by admins passionate about making the server thrive:

Pippi

Primal Armors

Thrall War Dungeon Mod

Kerozard's Paragon Levelling

Immersive Sexiles Stacks x1000

Immersive Sexiles Extensions

Aquilonian Females

Pickup+ 

Classmod

DyeMoreBetterer

Conan Sexiles

- Passionate admins!

-Naughty community!

- Fun mods!

- We're offering 50% level transfers, up to level 60

- Quality over quantity approach to server population, story, and text-based ERP!

- Consent-driven play: Play how you want with whom you want - and know the admins will back you!

For more details: https://discord.gg/5aHsxat

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/15/2018 at 5:48 PM, CaineChan said:

Anyone coming out with any BDSM, skyrim defeat type mods, or beast mods?

This game is so dope, shame people have given up on it.

I feel like alot more people would play if they didnt have such a rough start and turned it into a cookie cutter base raiding game.

Yup, it had loads of potential but now it's bland.  I don't think it will happen but I'm holding out a little hope that there will be a resurgence in modding.  Maybe we'll get Exiles versions of mods like CBBE and Race/Looksmenu, maybe combat and leveling overhauls.  But yeah, I think that is very unlikely.

On 10/16/2018 at 1:09 PM, v48342 said:

Conan Sexiles supports some BDSM. Authors said no to bestiality.

Which is actually really unfortunate since bestiality is lore friendly in Exiles, it's mentioned in the Derketo stuff.  Oh well, we can't have everything we want.

Age of Barbarity (RPvP 18+)

There was a soft noise, the sound of a foot fall. She turned eyes narrowing slightly, thoughts having been disturbed.

“Baatar, you have something for me?”

The Easterner bowed slightly, his hands offering her a single scroll before withdrawing in silence. For a moment she did nothing, unsure if she wished to know what was contained within. Then slowly she turned her eyes, and her thoughts, to what lay within.

It was not as she had thought. They were slaves here, that was known, unquestioned. What had surprised her is who they were. The Lurmians had walked these lands, she was right in that at least. But as the exiles were, they two had been slaves. Dark eyes turned West towards the nameless city, the implications stunning her. It was here... to here that the Lumrians fled the death of their islands, here that they had sought shelter, and here that they had endured an age of slavery. Yet some how they had freed themselves, destroyed their tormentors and fled north to the great plains. Yet some of their captors had survived to leave their mark upon the world, their images carved into the temples of the black kingdoms. The god kings... they had walked these lands, build the city and blasted these lands.

“Baatar! My armor and weapons. We leave for the Nameless city at once.”

She turned, and strode into her fortress, mind set on her path. If it was true she would find signs of them.... she would find the world eater, the great snake.... and then she would know the truth.

Server Settings
XP rate: x2
Gathering Rate: x4
Day/Night Ratio: Long days and Nights
Hunger/Thirst settings: 0.2
Drop Equipment on Death: No
God Avatars Enabled: No
Containers Ignore Ownership: No
The Purge Activated: Currently No, Events only

Mod List

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1340210986

Discord (or other) Server: https://discord.gg/UZGvEDR

Server Lore:

Server Lore is based deeply on Howard's works, and to a lesser degree on the work of others within the same setting. The goal is to have an immersive, and barbaric setting that holds true to the setting first laid out by Howard. While we will not be oppressive towards new idea's, in general we encourage people to remain within the bounds of reasonable lore in making their characters, and in their personal plot lines, and indeed are more then happy to help new players develop their stories. As the server population grows we will also be hosting both individual events, and larger plot lines to add to the feeling of a living and breathing world, and encourage our players to do the same.

Server Rule set:

We host a rule set meant to encourage immersion, and consequence role play. Local is always considered IC, names required to be lore friendly and cheating of any kind strictly forbidden. Our build rules are generous, with ample space being allowed for both the solo and clan level, and Admin support is happy provide help setting up lore friendly and attractive builds. PvP is set up to allow freedom, but control large scale actions and protect both the solo player and our builds from wanton destruction at the hands of large groups. Rules will be enforced with fairness and admin's being held to a high standard of fair play at all times. Full details are available on our discord.

Age of Barbarity (RPvP 18+)

There was a soft noise, the sound of a foot fall. She turned eyes narrowing slightly, thoughts having been disturbed.

“Baatar, you have something for me?”

The Easterner bowed slightly, his hands offering her a single scroll before withdrawing in silence. For a moment she did nothing, unsure if she wished to know what was contained within. Then slowly she turned her eyes, and her thoughts, to what lay within.

It was not as she had thought. They were slaves here, that was known, unquestioned. What had surprised her is who they were. The Lurmians had walked these lands, she was right in that at least. But as the exiles were, they two had been slaves. Dark eyes turned West towards the nameless city, the implications stunning her. It was here... to here that the Lumrians fled the death of their islands, here that they had sought shelter, and here that they had endured an age of slavery. Yet some how they had freed themselves, destroyed their tormentors and fled north to the great plains. Yet some of their captors had survived to leave their mark upon the world, their images carved into the temples of the black kingdoms. The god kings... they had walked these lands, build the city and blasted these lands.

“Baatar! My armor and weapons. We leave for the Nameless city at once.”

She turned, and strode into her fortress, mind set on her path. If it was true she would find signs of them.... she would find the world eater, the great snake.... and then she would know the truth.

Server Settings
XP rate: x2
Gathering Rate: x4
Day/Night Ratio: Long days and Nights
Hunger/Thirst settings: 0.2
Drop Equipment on Death: No
God Avatars Enabled: No
Containers Ignore Ownership: No
The Purge Activated: Currently No, Events only

Mod List

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1340210986

Discord (or other) Server: https://discord.gg/UZGvEDR

Server Lore:

Server Lore is based deeply on Howard's works, and to a lesser degree on the work of others within the same setting. The goal is to have an immersive, and barbaric setting that holds true to the setting first laid out by Howard. While we will not be oppressive towards new idea's, in general we encourage people to remain within the bounds of reasonable lore in making their characters, and in their personal plot lines, and indeed are more then happy to help new players develop their stories. As the server population grows we will also be hosting both individual events, and larger plot lines to add to the feeling of a living and breathing world, and encourage our players to do the same.

Server Rule set:

We host a rule set meant to encourage immersion, and consequence role play. Local is always considered IC, names required to be lore friendly and cheating of any kind strictly forbidden. Our build rules are generous, with ample space being allowed for both the solo and clan level, and Admin support is happy provide help setting up lore friendly and attractive builds. PvP is set up to allow freedom, but control large scale actions and protect both the solo player and our builds from wanton destruction at the hands of large groups. Rules will be enforced with fairness and admin's being held to a high standard of fair play at all times. Full details are available on our discord.

On 10/16/2018 at 12:09 PM, v48342 said:

Conan Sexiles supports some BDSM. Authors said no to bestiality.

I haven't seen much bdsm then. And that's absolute bullshit. Its legit lore friendly for starters. Is there any hope of someone else modding it? Perhaps it could be its own standalone mod. If conan exiles is going to fail as a game, we might as well sex mod the shit out of it. TBH im surprised there isnt a bigger market for this type of stuff. Standalone sex/adventure games.

On 11/13/2018 at 8:14 AM, CaineChan said:

I haven't seen much bdsm then. And that's absolute bullshit. Its legit lore friendly for starters. Is there any hope of someone else modding it? Perhaps it could be its own standalone mod. If conan exiles is going to fail as a game, we might as well sex mod the shit out of it. TBH im surprised there isnt a bigger market for this type of stuff. Standalone sex/adventure games.

^very much this. The lore itself says so. Hopefully some modder will go ahead and create a mod containing that. Would be a great addition to the mods my server already runs.

• 2 weeks later...

Ked-Yor, City of Chains

The Giant-Kings are long gone. Their work however continues under the terrible gaze of the Sorcerer-King. The High Lord's agents carry out his will, enslaving more every day to complete the Dark King's work. The society has evolved to the point where normal exiles can rise through the ranks by training slaves of their own and serving the dark powers that be.......

kingslaver.jpg.1ba4c2ef9710b35ce00c6b4940c6013e.jpg

• Ked-Yor is a new ERP (18+) server located in US East and hosted by GTX.
  • We currently have 25 spots and plan on expanding as the need arises.
  • Slavery is a big focus for this server.
  • Fantasy is a big part and we allow a variety of fantasy style races.
  • Staying in character as much as possible is highly encouraged.
  • RP within the city is also encouraged, and may have perks associated with it.......
  • The city itself has a class structure to encourage an Elitist RP within the world. Anyone can rise through the ranks to be top dog.
  • We use the Pippi currency system and players can start their own shops to amass a fortune!
  • We have specialty shops that sell certain goods so that players can have a place to spend their coin.
  • Quests, dungeons, dragon's hoards all provide a way for players to engage with the game outside of RP.
  • We have kits, portals, and paydays so you can get in on the fun as soon as possible!

Our mods include:

mod1.PNG.582a85e75b5da14bab4819df77555df7.PNGmod2.PNG.519e0bc1c9b5ed504c1264de65b04fe2.PNG

Come check us out in Discord as well!

https://discord.gg/VbeayFV

Server Name: Ked-Yor

IP: 181.214.149.119:7777

Hope to see you deviants soon!

On 9/7/2018 at 9:42 AM, Xenoc1de said:

Sword & Serpent having fun with Pippi's new dialogue functions! Join us (see our post on page 3).

leah.png

maeka.png

I'm trying to enter the server but the game says i havent the mod requirements. Can you post the link to every single mod because i maybe mismatch one.

>>> EDIT. Ok i find out. You pointed that we need sexiles at the bottom of the load order but in the Server the mod Conan Sexiles dosente appear.

>>> EDIT 2. Where i can find this mod " Game of Thralls Server Mod "

• 4 weeks later...

Oasis of Pleasure 18+ RP/ERP PvP

The Oasis of Pleasure is a Erotic Roleplaying Server with mostly Females and Futanaris in our Lands, this Server is more leaned towards a Female reigned World.

We welcome everyone to join and play with us on the newly made Server, you can be anything you want, be it a Male, Femboy, Demon etc etc. there are few exceptions, but you will most likely encounter alot of Futa's so be prepared. ;)

The Server is hosted in the EU on a dedicated Rootserver, we have 12 real Cores and 128 GB's of RAM.

The Playercap is 70 Players.

Information

Discord: https://discord.gg/39JwKFe (Join the Discord Server to read our Rules and connect better with the Community)

Server IP: 84.193.151.48:7778

Password: oasispleasure

XP/Harvest Rates: x5

You have to be the age of consent in your area or 18+ to join this Server. Minors are not allowed and will be kicked off the Server with NO exception.

I hope you will join us and have some Fun and stay with our freshly made Server and Community!

Our Mods (may differ, please check our Discord)

Steam Workshop Collection: Link available in our Discord Server.

Unbenannt.png

Wich RP server is the most active? and the most building options trough mods?

I love strategy games specially the management and building aspect and have been studying military strategy and pre modern rulership and administration as a hobby. I love the idea of the sage or councilor that even if isnt the best or he most sneaky becomes an unstopable strategic forceand builds or helps to build a superpower.

I havent played exiles in a while because of a busy time at college and when shit go calmer I was playing other stuff. Well Ive just "broken" rimworld vanilla and modded by making a ridculous civilization with serveral towns/camps that I literally ben able to let it running for an hour and when I came back I was still standing. The next step seemed like researching ancient arquitecture and fortresses to help build a bloddy city state in exiles.

Lustful Sands 18+ ERP/RP Light PvP

*Server Information*

10 Slots (More if interest is there)
Max Level 300
No wipes
ERP/RP Light PvP
Warning: Futanari, NC, and Slavery Content
Platform: PC
Lots of kits

*Server Rates*

X5 Harvest
X5 EXP

*Server Mods*

BBJigglePhysics
Fashionist
Immersive Sexiles Stacks x1000
Conan Sexiles
Thrall War Dungeon Mod
Emberlight 1.1.82
Kerozard's Paragon Leveling
SlaverMod1.08
Shendelzare's Secret
Immersive Sexiles Server Mod
Improved Bodies Shaved Oiled Females
Pickup+
Pippi - User & Server Management - v2.1.10
DyeMoreBetterer
ExilesExtreme
Barbarism and armors

*Server Links*

Discord: https://discord.gg/yfhTSYc

Exiles Unchained: [18+ RP/PVP]

Immersive, Friendly and established RP community, Active admins providing constant help. 

My name is Solomon Hess, One of the admins on EU, A server steeped in 2 IRL years of lore and history, and we're now looking to invite new players into the fold, We feature a strict anti grief/mets policy thats enforced, Non bias community leaders and active help nearly 24/7 with a selection off admins in different time zones. 

The modslist id detailed below. 
https://gyazo.com/93049400505772d812ab80fc5e1302ab

The server has a high focus on community voice making sure your suggestions and queries are heard and acted upon! From rule reviews to Bringing more mods in, ect. 

Join the Discord to say hi to the community:

https://discord.gg/23QU8eC

Give us a look on Top Conan: 

https://topconanservers.com/server/194.147.122.161:27015

Hope To See you soon!

93049400505772d812ab80fc5e1302ab.png