The Chinese program works great !!
I've modified some textures and work properly.
Follow the points by not skipping anything 

1 Open the program and load the pl000.dat file in the first window
2 Enter a folder of your choice in the second window
3 Press the dat - dds button (ONLY THERE, DO NOT PRESS OTHER) and leave the program open
4 In the folder you will find a new folder "Output_dds"
5 With Photoshop open the file "0012_pl0010 (DXT5) 9.dds" (bayo face)
6 Check that the file is large 349664 bytes
7 When you open the file with nvidiadds SELECT ONLY "Convert images to 8 bits"
8 Edit the texture
9 Save with these settings:
    -Dxt5
    -Generate MIP Maps
    -In the window next to "Use existing mip maps" select 9
10 Check that the modified file is EXACTLY 349664 bytes
11 Return to the Chinese program you left open
12 Press the dds - dat button (ONLY THERE, DO NOT PRESS OTHER)
13 In the folder you will find a new "Output_dat"
  With the modified file inside

From the screen you posted you will notice that textures 2 and 3 have given you an error, probably the file size was incorrect.
I repeat the program works correctly, follow all the steps strictly.
Let me know...

I've already made my first mod soon after I posted the last time. :D I've made a mistake, because I have both Intel and NVidia DDS plugin and I used Intel by accident. :D

Not sure if it's even possible, or how it could be but...

Is there a way to make her nude only during her specials and summons? Having her nude all the time is great and all, but this way it would be more of a de-censor since she's naked during hair-summons anyways.

Didn't look much into hair, except for removing the hair on her chest.

I' almost certain that with this costume it's not possible. Maybe with another one it can be. I'll look into it

I love this, thank you! Could you make a non-nude version? I mean something like bikini or skimpy clothes

From what i saw in the other textures, there is a swim suit costume, it should be fairly easy to mod that into something like that.

Can't wait to see that :D

Is there a way to combine these mods together? (They were made by Maliwei777) It's not exactly a nude mod but in my opinion she looks extremely sexy.

And thank you for your new great mods, keep up the good work man!

yes, we can and this is 4 mods in one (Pl) folder

with best regards to all who did this mods or share them 

I'm sorry, i don't think i understand.

They can't be combined in one .dat file as they each represent a different costume and combining the textures to make one look like the other, is also not possible unless the model is made like that.

If you just mean dumping one texture on a different model that can be done but adding the hood or the hair/cape on another model won't work. The model needs to have the hood present to modify it with texture editing. Without model editing unfortunately can't be done.

Unless i misunderstood something.

Sorry for my bad English. I just  want to ask is there a way to make her look like this?

1.jpg

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76352-bayonetta-nude-mod-request/

Is there a way to make her nude only during her specials and summons? Having her nude all the time is great and all, but this way it would be more of a de-censor since she's naked during hair-summons anyways.

http://dl.3dmgame.com/201704/103455.html

I think this one does exactly that. If it's not check the other thread, I found it there. On that note, has anyone cobbled up a nude texture like this that doesn't have hair covering the nipples?

I think this one does exactly that. If it's not check the other thread, I found it there. On that note, has anyone cobbled up a nude texture like this that doesn't have hair covering the nipples?

I saw that but don't know how to Chinese and it seemed like there was a bunch of complicated steps... does anyone have a "for dummies" way to accomplish this? I'm kinda surprised this isn't a more popular request.

I saw that but don't know how to Chinese and it seemed like there was a bunch of complicated steps... does anyone have a "for dummies" way to accomplish this? I'm kinda surprised this isn't a more popular request.

Unpack the /data12/pl folder into Bayonetta/data (So you have Bayonetta/data/pl with the file pl0000.dat). That's it, no need to use cpktools unless you're a modder yourself.

• 3 weeks later...

Only if you emulate it on CEemu. And it runs badly.

Eh, that's debatable. It runs pretty well overall on my GTX1060 and i5-7500. Flickering can be reduced with effort, and hopefully sound will be fixed one day. It ran pretty well on my old GTX960M laptop, too. Pretty consistent 60fps.

Just wanted to post and say thank you MasterofX.  I'm a fan of hair down there myself so I've gone with another default though I'm really looking  forward to your other ones when I get them unlocked.  And a very big thanks for all your hard work, and for being cool about other people's mods being discussed here. -cheers

Note: to those who are saying they have put in a mod but nothing is happening you may have installed one of Maliwei777's defaults [pl0000] (which is posted a few pages back); set off your witcher ... um witch powers to see the change, she should be completely nude with pubic hair when she does the witch punch/kick.  The picture threw me off initially when I was trying it out.