Didn't look much into hair, except for removing the hair on her chest.

I' almost certain that with this costume it's not possible. Maybe with another one it can be. I'll look into it

I love this, thank you! Could you make a non-nude version? I mean something like bikini or skimpy clothes

From what i saw in the other textures, there is a swim suit costume, it should be fairly easy to mod that into something like that.

Can't wait to see that :D

Is there a way to combine these mods together? (They were made by Maliwei777) It's not exactly a nude mod but in my opinion she looks extremely sexy.

And thank you for your new great mods, keep up the good work man!

this is not a mod but a simple 3D composite of what she would look like with different hair.

s4tc.pngr4tc.png

I guess i'll just leave this here for motivation. 

Ha!  I love that superhero costume.  As a variation, one without the cloak and head cover, and the neck covering removed would make for a fantastic costume all on its own as well.  Maybe reshaded grey.  Maybe I'll try to figure that out later in the week I keep coming up with ideas but work has me crazy busy.  Will keep checking back when I can.  :D  Thank you again for the updates and good luck to your friend making the extraction/repack program!

If  you wish, you can just post the texture here and i'll send you a .dat file with the texture mods.

Here you are: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6dq1rn1lkl1b8ql/Bayonetta+Default+-+White+Hair_textures.rar

This is my very first try to mod Bayonetta. :D Later I'll try to port the textures from Bayonetta 2 Default Costumes for both Jeanne and Cereza. :) And of course, to make a Jeanne mod with black hair. :D

And thank you for your help. :)

If  you wish, you can just post the texture here and i'll send you a .dat file with the texture mods.

Here you are: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6dq1rn1lkl1b8ql/Bayonetta+Default+-+White+Hair_textures.rar

This is my very first try to mod Bayonetta. :D Later I'll try to port the textures from Bayonetta 2 Default Costumes for both Jeanne and Cereza. :) And of course, to make a Jeanne mod with black hair. :D

And thank you for your help. :)

Done

I wanted to do the exact same thing :)

I didn't realize initially i didn't repack the white hair so made also a black hair variation of that for you.

post-703860-0-20570300-1493568078_thumb.jpgpl0000 Black.zip

White hair:

post-703860-0-52859200-1493568121_thumb.jpgpl0000 White.zip

Ha! I love that superhero costume. As a variation, one without the cloak and head cover, and the neck covering removed would make for a fantastic costume all on its own as well. Maybe reshaded grey. Maybe I'll try to figure that out later in the week I keep coming up with ideas but work has me crazy busy. Will keep checking back when I can. :D Thank you again for the updates and good luck to your friend making the extraction/repack program!

I tried without the Cape and it didn't look that good... Without the head thing and neck thing it would be transparent. That's how the model is made unfortunately.

I am trying to do a version with just a regular Cape, without it going on the head but too much trial and error to find the perfect spot.

I am trying to make a Deadpool version and it's going relatively slow because of limited time.

:o  I'm sorry I should have realized that right away, the model doesn't even have her giant hair pile on the top of her head under the hood!  Derp.  Off work tomorrow, with any luck I'll come up with something interesting to send you.  Thanks!  

Edited for update:  the superhero costume doesn't change anything in game for me, the new white costume with black hair does, looks neat.  

Done

I didn't realize initially i didn't repack the white hair so made also a black hair variation of that for you.

attachicon.gif1.jpgattachicon.gifpl0000 Black.zip

White hair:

attachicon.gif2.jpgattachicon.gifpl0000 White.zip

Thank you so much! :D Any idea where could the missing hair textures be?

Oh, and if it's not so time consuming for you, I send you other texture edits. Is that okay? :D

Which missing hair texture? I've added the white hair too, I just missed doing it on the first repack :)

Done

White hair:

Oh, and if it's not so time consuming for you, I send you other texture edits. Is that okay? :D

Which missing hair texture? I've added the white hair too, I just missed doing it on the first repack :)

The hair at her elbows and on her head. Since they are still black, then I guess those textures are somewhere else in an other .dat file. :)

Hello,

I've decided to start sharing a mod I've made, and will most likely continue to update it after i've finished the game.

It's the first game I've posted here on LL. I've made many other mods but few uploaded on other similar sites. Many times it happened that i didn't get feedback or comments so assumed no one wanted them. Like Diablo, Mortal Kombat and Injustice.

Anyway, trying it out again, hopefully someone enjoys them, if not i'll just keep them for myself in the future :)

With that out of the way, let's get straight to it.

It took a while to figure out how to put the textures into the game without it crashing every time.

The nude mod is for the first costume in the game. I've edited out what could be edited out, except the buckles (hope that's what they're called) on her arm and the beads. Didn't find the textures for that yet, but I think if i remove too much it's going to lose some of the appeal.

Instructions:

Extract the archive in */data/pl

If you don't have a pl folder, create it manually

Thanks to JoeMesh for figuring out that you don't need to repack, saved me a ton of time.

Also attached is a NoIntro mod

(after i already made this tested the method of just deleting the video files and that also removes them and doesn't break the game. So just delete the B_US_0000.sfd and PlatinumGames.sfd files

Great mod, thank you !! The mods you made before are for diablo 3 ? If so give me a link pls  :D

Unfortunately they aren't online anymore. They were hosted on a German site like this that no longer exists. Also i don't think they would work anymore since a few patches back.

However i still play Diablo 3 and have kept the nude mods i use up to date :)

But only for DH and Wizard and a few outfits from the Monk and Crusader.

Also made some NPC, Pets, Monsters, Resource and UI modifications.

I can upload them this week somewhere if you want.

Thank you all for enjoying the mod!

Right now I'm playing as a DH and I'd appreciated it a lot if you can upload your mods somewhere like mega or zippyshare. Thank you and keep up the great work  B)

Uploaded them on here.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/77355-diablo-3-mods/

Let me know if you find any bugs :)

Done

White hair:

The hair at her elbows and on her head. Since they are still black, then I guess those textures are somewhere else in an other .dat file. :)

Tried a few things, can't find that texture either... initially i thought that you wanted it this way.

Couldn't test earlier as i had to rush to a wedding after uploading that mod, that's why i screwed up on the first attempt.

If you figure out the texture let me know, till then i'll continue to work on a deadpool version.

I've extracted all the .dat files from data12.cpk's pl folder. Almost all costumes in the game are in there. Except Bayonetta Old, Jeanne's Beast Within (Lynx, Owl and Moth), Jeanne Default (d'arc), Jeanne's Serious Mode and Jeanne Uniformal (?). I have the Cutie J Costume, and maybe it equals to the Uniformal Costume. Only the game turns the helmet off if you choose Uniformal instead of Cutie J.

And I think I have found the missing hair textures for Bayonetta. These files, pl0011.dat and pl0012.dat, have the Serious Mode textures, so I guess those are the ones that are missing.

MasterofX, I have finished editing Bayonetta Default Costume using Bayonetta 2's Default textures. :D

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ux3x5vja43qxwdp/Bayonetta+1-2+Hybrid+Costume+Textures.rar

Of course I did not downscale Bayo' 2 textures so the quality remains. :D I hope the game won't have a problem with that. :P

Cool!

I'll have to look into it tomorrow though.

Sucks that uMod doesn't work with this game, would make things much easier, to be able to see the changes instantly

MasterofX, I have finished editing Bayonetta Default Costume using Bayonetta 2's Default textures. :D

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ux3x5vja43qxwdp/Bayonetta+1-2+Hybrid+Costume+Textures.rar

Of course I did not downscale Bayo' 2 textures so the quality remains. :D I hope the game won't have a problem with that. :P

Cool!

Sucks that uMod doesn't work with this game, would make things much easier, to be able to see the changes instantly

Use this: http://www.mediafire.com/file/3k3mb03cvbkpe61/Bayonetta+Default_+Hybrid+Textures.rar

I might have saved some of the normal map textures in a wrong way, so this updated version should be fine. :)

Cool!

Use this: http://www.mediafire.com/file/3k3mb03cvbkpe61/Bayonetta+Default_+Hybrid+Textures.rar

I might have saved some of the normal map textures in a wrong way, so this updated version should be fine. :)

Btw, if the files are not near the same size and dimensions as the original, it will cause problems. Because i don't actually repack the dds but overwrite the old ones, they need to remain in the exact same position in the dat file without being too big to overwrite the next file/header. Don't know about being too small, but it leaves junk data then and don't know how the game acts then.

On your last upload i had to re-export all the textures. Make sure it's not too big or too small, it needs to be the exact same dimensions and near the same size.

Updated!

Added Lady Deadpool

Btw, if the files are not near the same size and dimensions as the original, it will cause problems. Because i don't actually repack the dds but overwrite the old ones, they need to remain in the exact same position in the dat file without being too big to overwrite the next file/header. Don't know about being too small, but it leaves junk data then and don't know how the game acts then.

On your last upload i had to re-export all the textures. Make sure it's not too big or too small, it needs to be the exact same dimensions and near the same size.

I was hoping it won't be the case. :/  I'm sorry you had to re-export them.

Anyway, in case if someone would like to mess around with my textures: http://www.mediafire.com/file/yseka0v5lt0676s/Bayonetta+Default+%28Bayo2+Hybrid%29.rar

Now they are saved in the same resolution and format. :)

For those who are interested, there is a simple method to edit the textures:

- Download this small program:

- In the first window at the top drag the dat file to edit

- In the second window, enter the folder where you want to extract the files

- Press the "Dat-Dds" button, a folder with the extracted textures will be created

- The name of the file will indicate the type of compression and mipmap number

- Edit textures (photoshop + nvidia dds) and save them with the same method of

compression and mipmap number

- The edited file must have the same identical size as the original file

- When you make the changes press the "Dds-Dat" button, a folder with the modified dat file will be created.

I have tried other software (Gimp, Paint.net) but the only one who has managed to modify it

Textures respecting the size is Photoshop + NvidiaDDs plugin.

Greetings to all the forum

For those who are interested, there is a simple method to edit the textures:

- Download this small program:

- In the first window at the top drag the dat file to edit
- In the second window, enter the folder where you want to extract the files
- Press the "Dat-Dds" button, a folder with the extracted textures will be created
- The name of the file will indicate the type of compression and mipmap number
- Edit textures (photoshop + nvidia dds) and save them with the same method of
   compression and mipmap number
- The edited file must have the same identical size as the original file
- When you make the changes press the "Dds-Dat" button, a folder with the modified dat file will be created.

I have tried other software (Gimp, Paint.net) but the only one who has managed to modify it
Textures respecting the size is Photoshop + NvidiaDDs plugin.
Greetings to all the forum

I use Photoshop with NvidiaDDS plugin. In the preview when I want to save it says they have the same size. After saving and repacking the game loads the original textures like there was no mondding done at all...

http://i.imgur.com/cs9RYvu.jpg

The program clearly has a problem with the textures but I can't speak chinese to know what it says.

The Chinese program works great !!

I've modified some textures and work properly.

Follow the points by not skipping anything 

1 Open the program and load the pl000.dat file in the first window

2 Enter a folder of your choice in the second window

3 Press the dat - dds button (ONLY THERE, DO NOT PRESS OTHER) and leave the program open

4 In the folder you will find a new folder "Output_dds"

5 With Photoshop open the file "0012_pl0010 (DXT5) 9.dds" (bayo face)

6 Check that the file is large 349664 bytes

7 When you open the file with nvidiadds SELECT ONLY "Convert images to 8 bits"

8 Edit the texture

9 Save with these settings:

-Dxt5

-Generate MIP Maps

-In the window next to "Use existing mip maps" select 9

10 Check that the modified file is EXACTLY 349664 bytes

11 Return to the Chinese program you left open

12 Press the dds - dat button (ONLY THERE, DO NOT PRESS OTHER)

13 In the folder you will find a new "Output_dat"

With the modified file inside

From the screen you posted you will notice that textures 2 and 3 have given you an error, probably the file size was incorrect.

I repeat the program works correctly, follow all the steps strictly.

Let me know...