Hello,

It took a while to figure out how to put the textures into the game without it crashing every time.

The nude mod is for the first costume in the game. I've edited out what could be edited out, except the buckles (hope that's what they're called) on her arm and the beads. Didn't find the textures for that yet, but I think if i remove too much it's going to lose some of the appeal.

Instructions:

Extract the archive in */data/pl

If you don't have a pl folder, create it manually

Thanks to JoeMesh for figuring out that you don't need to repack, saved me a ton of time.

post-703860-0-52760900-1492916404_thumb.pngpost-703860-0-43054200-1492916418_thumb.pngpost-703860-0-67438600-1492916430_thumb.pngpost-703860-0-21867900-1492916687_thumb.pngpost-703860-0-63223400-1492917127_thumb.pngpost-703860-0-09369400-1492917213_thumb.pngpost-703860-0-37028000-1492917226_thumb.pngpl0000.rar

Also attached is a NoIntro mod

No Intro.rar

(after i already made this tested the method of just deleting the video files and that also removes them and doesn't break the game. So just delete the B_US_0000.sfd and PlatinumGames.sfd files

Added Various A costume (transparent/wet)

post-703860-0-78861500-1493054503_thumb.jpgpost-703860-0-76439100-1493054531_thumb.jpgpl002d.rar

This one was tricky, after a lot of research i couldn't figure out where the bumpmap is stored, so semi-nude will have to do.

Note: Red hair.

Aded the Angel Joy

post-703860-0-57396700-1493054469_thumb.jpgpost-703860-0-13835400-1493054476_thumb.jpgem0080.rar

extract to: Bayonetta\data\em

Added Various B costume (Green lace, Red lace, Blue denim)

post-703860-0-21409700-1493242158_thumb.jpgpost-703860-0-33692100-1493242164_thumb.jpgpl002e Blue.rar

post-703860-0-17678300-1493242199_thumb.jpgpost-703860-0-23441500-1493242205_thumb.jpgpost-703860-0-48155300-1493242212_thumb.jpgpl002e Green.rar

post-703860-0-65401500-1493242262_thumb.jpgpost-703860-0-26889500-1493242268_thumb.jpgpost-703860-0-68794100-1493242273_thumb.jpgpl002e.rar

Added Nun Costume - Super Hero Version

post-703860-0-12102100-1493522041_thumb.jpgpost-703860-0-83201200-1493522047_thumb.jpgpl0034.zip

Updated!

Added P.E Uniform A - Lady Deadpool

post-703860-0-18572100-1493671421_thumb.jpgpl0025.zip

Note: it's still a WIP, there are some bump map issues. I suck at bump map :) if I can't fix it will either leave like this or put in a regular base bump... Or someone with more skills can fix it?

Probably gonna stop modding this game now. It's been fun but i'm getting bored :)

Hope you all enjoyed the mods so far!

Info:

I've tested the downloads and they all work. There has to be a computer issue, not a archive issue.

I've repacked all the mods into zip:

pl0000.zip

pl002e Blue.zip

pl002e Green.zip

pl002e Red.zip

pl002d.zip

em0080.zip

How to Mod

It seems that it's still a mystery for most how to actually mod this game.

This is the method i use:

Tools needed

• A hex editor
  • Dragon Unpacker (optional but helpful)
  • DDS editing software
That's basically it.

After extracting the cpk file of your choice (data12.cpk for example) you will get some .dat files in most cases. Most of them contain game textures, model textures, model info...etc.

The .dat files that contain DDS images can be either searched for with a hex editor, just simply search for the text DDS, it's the only header in the .dat file that is an actual DDS (from what i found). The way i did it before, was just copy the entire contents from the DDS header till the end and saved it as a dds, that way you can see the image and if it's not the one you want to edit, search again for the next header and delete everything backwards... this method is more time consuming though. I found that with dragon unpacker's hyper ripper you can simply preview the images in DU and also easily extract them with drag and drop. As an added bonus it shows the offset of the dds file which is very important, to put the dds file back.

Now the tricky part. After editing your file, you need to have a copy of the original image or have a copy of the original .dat file as the header of the dds needs to be the exact same one as before, otherwise the game crashes... took me a long time to figure out that that's the reason for my crashes. The header is 1D in length in hex code, so after you pasted the hex code of the edited dds on top of the old one, paste also the header of the original on top of that and you're good to go.

When i say header, i'm referring to the starting bytes of the dds file, not the image contents themselves.

That's about it in a nutshell, if you guys make some cool mods, i can post them here if you want with credits to the modder of course :)

Have fun!

Updated!

Didn't look much into hair, except for removing the hair on her chest.

I' almost certain that with this costume it's not possible. Maybe with another one it can be. I'll look into it

I love this, thank you! Could you make a non-nude version? I mean something like bikini or skimpy clothes

From what i saw in the other textures, there is a swim suit costume, it should be fairly easy to mod that into something like that.

Hello,

I've decided to start sharing a mod I've made, and will most likely continue to update it after i've finished the game.

It's the first game I've posted here on LL. I've made many other mods but few uploaded on other similar sites. Many times it happened that i didn't get feedback or comments so assumed no one wanted them. Like Diablo, Mortal Kombat and Injustice.

Anyway, trying it out again, hopefully someone enjoys them, if not i'll just keep them for myself in the future :)

With that out of the way, let's get straight to it.

It took a while to figure out how to put the textures into the game without it crashing every time.

The nude mod is for the first costume in the game. I've edited out what could be edited out, except the buckles (hope that's what they're called) on her arm and the beads. Didn't find the textures for that yet, but I think if i remove too much it's going to lose some of the appeal.

Instructions:

Thanks to JoeMesh for figuring out that you don't need to repack, saved me a ton of time.

(after i already made this tested the method of just deleting the video files and that also removes them and doesn't break the game. So just delete the B_US_0000.sfd and PlatinumGames.sfd files

Great mod, thank you !! The mods you made before are for diablo 3 ? If so give me a link pls  :D

I' almost certain that with this costume it's not possible. Maybe with another one it can be. I'll look into it 

Ok then. there is also an accessory that adds a witch hat and glasses to Bayonetta --

PZsc.png

Perhaps this could be replaced with a hair model. maybe this could also work.

Great.
Btw you know that Bayonetta suit is made of her hair right? So having her shaved with no lush bush down there kinda contradicts the whole concept of it :P

It would be really nice to hide the missing vagina texture with a luxury fur and why not add armpits hair too.

Hello,

I've decided to start sharing a mod I've made, and will most likely continue to update it after i've finished the game.

It's the first game I've posted here on LL. I've made many other mods but few uploaded on other similar sites. Many times it happened that i didn't get feedback or comments so assumed no one wanted them. Like Diablo, Mortal Kombat and Injustice.

Anyway, trying it out again, hopefully someone enjoys them, if not i'll just keep them for myself in the future :)

Instructions:

Thanks to JoeMesh for figuring out that you don't need to repack, saved me a ton of time.

(after i already made this tested the method of just deleting the video files and that also removes them and doesn't break the game. So just delete the B_US_0000.sfd and PlatinumGames.sfd files

Great mod, thank you !! The mods you made before are for diablo 3 ? If so give me a link pls  :D

Unfortunately they aren't online anymore. They were hosted on a German site like this that no longer exists. Also i don't think they would work anymore since a few patches back.

However i still play Diablo 3 and have kept the nude mods i use up to date :)

But only for DH and Wizard and a few outfits from the Monk and Crusader.

Also made some NPC, Pets, Monsters, Resource and UI modifications.

I can upload them this week somewhere if you want.

Thank you all for enjoying the mod!

Hello,

Instructions:

Unfortunately they aren't online anymore. They were hosted on a German site like this that no longer exists. Also i don't think they would work anymore since a few patches back.

Right now I'm playing as a DH and I'd appreciated it a lot if you can upload your mods somewhere like mega or zippyshare. Thank you and keep up the great work  B)

Hi, thank you for such nice work!  If you get time, would you mind editing the "Old" costume?  Making just the head covering hood invisible would be amazing.  Then everybody could have long hair bayonetta instantly and all the time with no hair mod needed.

I realize this isn't a nude mod, but I'm hoping if you do a nude version you can upload a version with just the hood invisible as well.

Hello,

Instructions:

Right now I'm playing as a DH and I'd appreciated it a lot if you can upload your mods somewhere like mega or zippyshare. Thank you and keep up the great work  B)

Sure, i'll try to make some time for that. Might upload them here actually. Will need some time to make some SS and optimize the archives... Most of the textures i'm using are at 2x the original size so they might be big

Hi, thank you for such nice work!  If you get time, would you mind editing the "Old" costume?  Making just the head covering hood invisible would be amazing.  Then everybody could have long hair bayonetta instantly and all the time with no hair mod needed.

I realize this isn't a nude mod, but I'm hoping if you do a nude version you can upload a version with just the hood invisible as well.

Sure, i'll look into that. I'll add it on my next to-do. If i find the texture, should be fairly easy.

P.S. Updated - Added 2 new mods.

Enjoy

Well...done... but... just removing it doesn't work, the model itself isn't compatible like that.

look for yourself :)

post-703860-0-53011500-1493057625_thumb.jpgpost-703860-0-91535600-1493057630_thumb.jpg

In case you want it like that... here it is.

pl0031.rar

Sorry about that :(

Hello,

Instructions:

Sure, i'll try to make some time for that. Might upload them here actually. Will need some time to make some SS and optimize the archives... Most of the textures i'm using are at 2x the original size so they might be big

Sure, i'll look into that. I'll add it on my next to-do. If i find the texture, should be fairly easy.

P.S. Updated - Added 2 new mods.

Enjoy

Thank you :D  :D

I love this, thank you! Could you make a non-nude version? I mean something like bikini or skimpy clothes

From what i saw in the other textures, there is a swim suit costume, it should be fairly easy to mod that into something like that.

Can't wait to see that :D

Is there a way to combine these mods together? (They were made by Maliwei777) It's not exactly a nude mod but in my opinion she looks extremely sexy.

And thank you for your new great mods, keep up the good work man!

post-1502270-0-79662100-1493114936_thumb.jpg

post-1502270-0-00229200-1493115611_thumb.jpg

Is there a way to combine these mods together? (They were made by Maliwei777) It's not exactly a nude mod but in my opinion she looks extremely sexy.

yes, we can and this is 4 mods in one (Pl) folder

with best regards to all who did this mods or share them 

I'm sorry, i don't think i understand.

They can't be combined in one .dat file as they each represent a different costume and combining the textures to make one look like the other, is also not possible unless the model is made like that.

If you just mean dumping one texture on a different model that can be done but adding the hood or the hair/cape on another model won't work. The model needs to have the hood present to modify it with texture editing. Without model editing unfortunately can't be done.

Unless i misunderstood something.

Hi, I am struggling to install the mods, can someone give a detail instruction on how to make this work? I have the cpktool which I used to extract data12.cpk. There after extracting I overwrite the original pl0000.dat with the nude mod pl0000.dat and then repack data12.cpk right? I am a noob, appreciate some help please. Thanks

Hi, I am struggling to install the mods, can someone give a detail instruction on how to make this work? I have the cpktool which I used to extract data12.cpk. There after extracting I overwrite the original pl0000.dat with the nude mod pl0000.dat and then repack data12.cpk right? I am a noob, appreciate some help please. Thanks

You don't need to repack or extract the *.cpk files. You only need to put the pl0000.dat file in the main_game_directory/data/pl. so Bayonetta/data/pl

If you don't have the pl folder, just manually create it and put the pl****.dat there.

for the file em****.dat just put them in Bayonetta/data/em/em****.dat

Hope that helped more.

You don't need to repack or extract the *.cpk files. You only need to put the pl0000.dat file in the main_game_directory/data/pl. so Bayonetta/data/pl

If you don't have the pl folder, just manually create it and put the pl****.dat there.

for the file em****.dat just put them in Bayonetta/data/em/em****.dat

Hope that helped more.

Tried that, but the game either crashes on the main menu or it just dont work.

I'm sorry that you're having problems with the mods.

Unfortunately I don't know what the problem could be.

If you're using more mods: Let's try to eliminate the possibilities. Try staring the game without any mods and if it works add one by one until you find the cause.

If you're using just one and the game starts without it then it could be that you have a different version of the game, if that's the case, sending me your original pl0000.dat file I can check if the dds is using a different header and give you a pl0000.dat that works for you.

yes, we can and this is 4 mods in one (Pl) folder

with best regards to all who did this mods or share them 

I'm sorry, i don't think i understand.

They can't be combined in one .dat file as they each represent a different costume and combining the textures to make one look like the other, is also not possible unless the model is made like that.

If you just mean dumping one texture on a different model that can be done but adding the hood or the hair/cape on another model won't work. The model needs to have the hood present to modify it with texture editing. Without model editing unfortunately can't be done.

Unless i misunderstood something.

Sorry for my bad English. I just  want to ask is there a way to make her look like this?

1.jpg