• Removed "Blessings of the Nine Divines" entirely as it was a needless feature creep.
  • Added in "More Information" tab
  • Fully Implemented Varied Activation Costs. See more about that here.
  • Added some more decor to the Shrines.

The pages on Nexus, AFKmods, and Lovers Lab are currently being revised with the up to date information. Expect an update in the next couple of hours.

1 hour ago, tuxagent7 said:

Allright ! :smile: didnt thought to see a update this fast is it safe to upgrade or must i use a clean save ?

:smile:

To be on the safe side I suggest using a clean save as I have modified a few of the scripts.  

Hey Jaycrane

I have been wondering you have both a book configuration that is disposable and the mcm

Could we forget about the mcm so it take less place in the mcm menu

There seems to be not a lot of customization so the book seems plenty and even more since you deleted the blessing of the nine (i think you made the right call about that)

Oh could we add the option to spends dragon soul in the variation price also ?

10 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

Hey Jaycrane

I have been wondering you have both a book configuration that is disposable and the mcm

Could we forget about the mcm so it take less place in the mcm menu

There seems to be not a lot of customization so the book seems plenty and even more since you deleted the blessing of the nine (i think you made the right call about that)

Oh could we add the option to spends dragon soul in the variation price also ?

Dragon Soul Activation Costs have been implemented in the update. :smile:

I plan on making an installer where you can choose whether or not to install the file with the MCM. 

26 minutes ago, JayCrane said:

Dragon Soul Activation Costs have been implemented in the update. :smile:

I plan on making an installer where you can choose whether or not to install the file with the MCM. 

Thank You very much, you work fast

You dont have to do that if its trouble,the mcm is fine, i dont know what is the limit 64 i think for the number of slot in mcm ?

If you have a lot to customize or you plan to eventually then i think its good but for now i thought the book was doing fine and not taking a slot activate and then store the book in a container

Its my ocd kicking in :smile:

On 08/01/2018 at 10:41 AM, tuxagent7 said:

Humm cant seem to find the update, did you delay it  ?

Sorry about that, I had to go back and fix a few errors. Aiming to get the proper release out later today.

59 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

I see thank you very much ill be sure to use it on skyrim sse when i switch but for now i am a classic

There was a 1.0 earlier not alpha that i downloaded was it the same ? so i just have to change the esp to make the mcm disappear

The earlier 1.0 was more or less the same as the current file but there were a few errors with it. I re-uploaded the file but with the errors corrected. 

These are the files you will need:

Capture.thumb.PNG.30527e3acb3b29fc094a87e47dfcc3a8.PNG

1. Install Wayshrines of Old (LE) - Main File.7z first to get the assets

2. Replace the ESP with the ESP from LE - Optional File - Without the MCM.zip to remove the MCM.

1 hour ago, JayCrane said:

The earlier 1.0 was more or less the same as the current file but there were a few errors with it. I re-uploaded the file but with the errors corrected. 

These are the files you will need:

Capture.thumb.PNG.30527e3acb3b29fc094a87e47dfcc3a8.PNG

1. Install Wayshrines of Old (LE) - Main File.7z first to get the assets

2. Replace the ESP with the ESP from LE - Optional File - Without the MCM.zip to remove the MCM.

Fantastic ! Thank you for the help !

• 2 weeks later...

- Fixed the bug where you would teleport underground or inside of a brazier at some shrines. 
- Modified the landscape at Karthwasten, Old Hroldan, Largashbur, Whiterun to remove the grass. 
- Removed the Extra Wayshrine from Riverwood. 
- Name change from Wayshrines of Old to Wayshrines Restored. 
- Shrine for High Hrothgar has been totally remade and locked behind a gate (and it will only unlock when you start the quest "The Way of the Voice"). You will not be able to travel to or from the shrine until the gate is unlocked, and you have discovered it by foot (I have removed it from the "Unlock All Locations" Cheat). 
- Information in the More Information Tab have now been separated into new windows.

The files are now called Wayshrines Restored.ESP and Wayshrines Restored.BSA so you have to remove the old ESP and BSA to properly update.

On 1/21/2018 at 9:45 PM, bzImage said:

No criticism but an honest question. Does your mod detect "illegal" versions of Skyrim? If it possible for any mod to detect this? I apologize, I always found it amusing when a mod author stresses a "legal" copy of Skyrim.

No worries about it. No, it does not detect if anyone is using an illegal copy. 

• 4 weeks later...

What is the plan for 1.2?

- The Shrines in Narzulbur, Shor's Stone, Stonehills have all been shifted into new spots entirely so there are no compatibility issues with (the old) ETaC.
-  I have added support for Falskaar, Wyrmstooth and Grey Cowl of Noctunal. I have to modify all of the variations of this script so every method is supported. It's actually what is taking me so long, as there are a few variations of the scripts for the different activation costs and conditions. After this, I will have to create the individual patches as ESPs which should not take all that long.

- There is also now a Shrine for Skyhaven Temple.

5a878d3205de2_Capture(1).thumb.PNG.9322bd7f7379a52bd20bdd46297352cc.PNG

- I am working on a cosmetic change for the shrine in the Soul Cairn to make it a bit more spoopy, utilising some more assets from MannyGT's Grey Cowl of Nocturnal as per his suggestion.

Capture.thumb.PNG.7bf04096602ec49dbf7d7e01dc4721de.PNG

- The conditions for the Shrine in Blackreach will be removed.

I plan to make a FOMOD Installer once I get around to making / updating all of the necessary patches. :smile:

There is no ETA for 1.2 as of yet, however, I will be releasing a hotfix later today which addresses the incompatibility with ETaC.

The patches have been uploaded to the Nexus for LE and SSE. :smile:

I will upload them here later once I am able to (I accidentally deleted them off of my computer and for whatever reason, I am not able to open any files I download manually from the Nexus. I tried to reupload the files only for it to say that the filesize was N/A. Not exactly sure what is going there).

18 hours ago, JayCrane said:

The patches have been uploaded to the Nexus for LE and SSE. :smile:

I will upload them here later once I am able to (I accidentally deleted them off of my computer and for whatever reason, I am not able to open any files I download manually from the Nexus. I tried to reupload the files only for it to say that the filesize was N/A. Not exactly sure what is going there).

thought it was for version 1.2 :tongue:

Not quite. This update carries over some of changes from 1.2 but not all of them as they are not ready. The full update is still being developed in the background ;)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...