[Sims 4]Rodriguez Animation package for Wickedwhims

Hey! I tried your shower sex, it's SO sexy!! :D The facial expression is fantastic!!

I would love to have more stages for it. Especially now that I found a semi solution for making the water run during sex XD 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/79248-have-sex-in-showers-with-water-running-small-solution/

I'm glad to like you!. Tomorrow, I will upgrade the mod with more stages for shower!

Guest Redabyss

Hey! I tried your shower sex, it's SO sexy!! :D The facial expression is fantastic!!

I would love to have more stages for it. Especially now that I found a semi solution for making the water run during sex XD 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/79248-have-sex-in-showers-with-water-running-small-solution/

I'm glad to like you!. Tomorrow, I will upgrade the mod with more stages for shower!

Thank you so much! :D

Guest Redabyss

You're doing awesome :D
Today I used the doggy sequence, as well as the MMFs, and they're very very good. You're so talented! :D

I'd really recommend you to do some more MMFs for bed, since this section (MMF) is very lacking in animation number, and you're very good at doing them :)

Maybe a double oraljob and some vaginals, plus a climax?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody!. I want to share my animations with you!. Soon more in coming. Doubts or suggestions, post it (Sorry for my english)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi fellas!.Now, I bring to you four new animations (3 in shower and 1 in group) I´m so sorry to be slow, but I give my best. By the way, I accept suggestions for new animations (my mind is empty for now. Send me PM :P ). Hope enjoy it! :D

-RIDING.

1zyqa8.png

-THREESOME

mmts94.png

-DOGGY ON FLOOR (3 Stages with climax)

2n6dcg9.png

at7ax.png

50fzgw.png

rm4l4x.png

-THREESOME ON BED-

giphy.gif

-THREESOME ON FLOOR -

giphy.gif

-SHOWER SEX (Climax added) -

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

-BLOWJOB ON FLOOR ( two and three men added ) -

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

-HANDJOB TOILET

giphy.gif

-HANDJOB SHOWER-

giphy.gif

-SHOWER SEX MISSIONARY-

giphy.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody!. I want to share my animations with you!. Soon more in coming. Doubts or suggestions, post it (Sorry for my english)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi fellas!.Now, I bring to you four new animations (3 in shower and 1 in group) I´m so sorry to be slow, but I give my best. By the way, I accept suggestions for new animations (my mind is empty for now. Send me PM :P ). Hope enjoy it! :D

-RIDING.

1zyqa8.png

-THREESOME

mmts94.png

2n6dcg9.png

at7ax.png

50fzgw.png

rm4l4x.png

-THREESOME ON BED-

giphy.gif

-THREESOME ON FLOOR -

giphy.gif

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

-HANDJOB TOILET

giphy.gif

-HANDJOB SHOWER-

giphy.gif

-SHOWER SEX MISSIONARY-

giphy.gif

• 3 weeks later...

hi can you show me how I can get more type sex ? I only had one "cowgirl". 

Hi everybody!. I want to share my animations with you!. Soon more in coming. Doubts or suggestions, post it  (Sorry for my english)

Hi fellas!.Now, I bring to you four new animations (3 in shower and 1 in group) I´m so sorry to be slow, but I give my best. By the way, I accept suggestions for new animations (my mind is empty for now. Send me PM :P ). Hope enjoy it! :D

-RIDING.

1zyqa8.png

-THREESOME

mmts94.png

2n6dcg9.png

at7ax.png
50fzgw.png
rm4l4x.png

-THREESOME ON BED-

giphy.gif

-THREESOME ON FLOOR -

giphy.gif

giphy.gif giphy.gif

-BLOWJOB ON FLOOR  ( two and three men added ) -

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

-HANDJOB TOILET

giphy.gif

-HANDJOB SHOWER-

giphy.gif

-SHOWER SEX MISSIONARY- 

giphy.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

-RIDING.

1zyqa8.png

-THREESOME

mmts94.png

2n6dcg9.png

at7ax.png

50fzgw.png

rm4l4x.png

-THREESOME ON BED-

giphy.gif

-THREESOME ON FLOOR -

giphy.gif

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

-HANDJOB TOILET

giphy.gif

-HANDJOB SHOWER-

giphy.gif

-SHOWER SEX MISSIONARY-

giphy.gif

-RIDING.

1zyqa8.png

-THREESOME

mmts94.png

2n6dcg9.png

at7ax.png

50fzgw.png

rm4l4x.png

-THREESOME ON BED-

giphy.gif

-THREESOME ON FLOOR -