Bazinga while I was running through my installed anims and setting their alignments for the beds I came upon the 'toy' (potion bottle) anims and while the HDT works the animation it self gets stuck looping on the first stage and just looks weird. The same problem exists with the kissing 2 anim.

I switched to the SLAL packs and finally dumped NSAP btw, when I looked around it just made sense to finally move on. :(

But yeah, that potion HDT works but the anim itself seems broken in the SLAL pack.

I'm using the 'fixed' version that some guy uploaded in the Leito slal thread listed here:- http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56976-slal-animations-by-leito-91216/page-31?do=findComment&comment=1945481

Bazinga while I was running through my installed anims and setting their alignments for the beds I came upon the 'toy' (potion bottle) anims and while the HDT works the animation it self gets stuck looping on the first stage and just looks weird. The same problem exists with the kissing 2 anim.

I switched to the SLAL packs and finally dumped NSAP btw, when I looked around it just made sense to finally move on. :(

But yeah, that potion HDT works but the anim itself seems broken in the SLAL pack.

I'm using the 'fixed' version that some guy uploaded in the Leito slal thread listed here:- http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56976-slal-animations-by-leito-91216/page-31?do=findComment&comment=1945481

Wasn't aware someone had "fixed" Leito's packs, honestly didn't know there was anything even wrong with them other than the timing issue.

Bit off topic because Bazinga's mod doesn't have anything to do with Leito's SLAL .json (probably a better topic in Leito's thread), but you can fix this issue for yourself easily by editing the .json file.  Open the AnimationsByLeito.json file in a text editor and scroll down to the "Leito Female Toy Vaginal" details.  

You'll see:

"id": "Leito_f_solo_toy_cowgirl_vag",
      "name": "Leito Female Toy Vaginal",
      "sound": "Squishing",
      "stages": [
        {
          "number": 1,
          "sound": "none",     <---- comma to add
          "timer": 1.2             <---- line to add
        }

do the same for the anal animation entry just below that, but I used "timer": 0.5 instead.

Reload and re-apply the .json data in SLAL and bingo, those animations should have short stage 1s, and you can change the values if you think its a bit too short/long.  You could do similar for the kissing animation but I never bothered testing with it to find out how long stage 1 should be.  Basically SLAL packs have full control over individual stage durations, just look at Kom's .json files to see how nutty the timing amounts can get.

Wasn't aware someone had "fixed" Leito's packs, honestly didn't know there was anything even wrong with them other than the timing issue.

Bit off topic because Bazinga's mod doesn't have anything to do with Leito's SLAL .json (probably a better topic in Leito's thread), but you can fix this issue for yourself easily by editing the .json file.  Open the AnimationsByLeito.json file in a text editor and scroll down to the "Leito Female Toy Vaginal" details.  

You'll see:

"id": "Leito_f_solo_toy_cowgirl_vag",
      "name": "Leito Female Toy Vaginal",
      "sound": "Squishing",
      "stages": [
        {
          "number": 1,
          "sound": "none"
          "timer": 1.2                   <------------- LINE TO ADD
        }

do the same for the anal animation entry just below that, but I used "timer": 0.5 instead.

Reload and re-apply the .json data in SLAL and bingo, those animations should have short stage 1s, and you can change the values if you think its a bit too short/long.  You could do similar for the kissing animation but I never bothered testing with it to find out how long stage 1 should be.  Basically SLAL packs have full control over individual stage durations, just look at Kom's .json files to see how nutty the timing amounts can get.

Oh sweet, thanks for that. I did actually try to add a timing line but my failure was just sad... lol

I only brought it up here because Bazinga was only telling me yesterday about how he'd fixed the leito double dildo anims in that slal pack. ;)

Thought he might have been able to, well, do what you just did and tell me how to fix it! lol I appreciate it though, muchos gracias.

Apparently the guy fixed a few missing tags and put the updated anims back. Leito changed a lot of them after he moved on from NSAP, but for whatever reason the changes got lost at some point. This guy put all the newer stuff back. One of the threesome anims were still iffy though, but it was just a simple matter of swapping the Male and Female roles in the json. (one female was incorrectly labelled as male and would equip a strapon because of it)

I get this after I try and validate with the above additions...

Error: Parse error on line 810:
..."sound": "none"                "timer": 1.2            }],
----------------------^
Expecting 'EOF', '}', ':', ',', ']', got 'STRING'

Obviously I'm doing something wrong here but I really have no fucking idea.

It's getting pretty frustrating tbh, maybe I'll just leave the anims disabled. :s

I get this after I try and validate with the above additions...

Error: Parse error on line 810:

..."sound": "none"                "timer": 1.2            }],

----------------------^

Expecting 'EOF', '}', ':', ',', ']', got 'STRING'

Obviously I'm doing something wrong here but I really have no fucking idea.

It's getting pretty frustrating tbh, maybe I'll just leave the anims disabled. :s

You need a comma after "none", I totally probably goofed on copy pasting it over.  I started with the "fixed" file .json and just added my line, didn't think about double checking the syntax.  My bad, editing post.

• 2 weeks later...

Dont know if this is a common problem or not. But everytime a PC or NPC equip one of the toys in a animation they sink below the ground.

And it happens every single time on every toy animation from this pack. Only way to fix it was to press the realign actors key in sexlab. But you have to do that every single time one of the animations start.

Does it have anything to do with Nio High heels Fixes by any chance?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53799-nioverride-high-heels-niovhh-fixes/

Just figure i would mention that. If anyone else happen to have the same issues its caused by

NiOverride High Heels - NIOVHH Fixes.

If you have Nioheels equipped during a scene and one of the toys gets equipped. You will sink below the ground.

It happens if anything gets equipped during a scene, not just the toys from this mod.

I dont think there currently is a fix since its seems to be a limitation of NIOVHH fixes. Maybe in the future someone will add a button to turn off Niohighheels check during sexlab scenes. Can always hope :P

The temp fix is to unequip an item then equip it again. Or simply just not use NioHighheels during any sexlab scenes.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi! I also have the t-pose problem. Whenever i start some of nazonootokos animations my character just stands in the t-pose and nothing happens. I have all the requirements and the all-in one hdt animated pussy and I've reapplied the json data in sl animation loader but my character just freezes. Anyone have an idea why this is happening? :)  Ps. Sorry for my bad english  :)

• 4 weeks later...
On 20.10.2017 at 12:19 AM, bernt92 said:

Hi! I also have the t-pose problem. Whenever i start some of nazonootokos animations my character just stands in the t-pose and nothing happens. I have all the requirements and the all-in one hdt animated pussy and I've reapplied the json data in sl animation loader but my character just freezes. Anyone have an idea why this is happening? :)  Ps. Sorry for my bad english  :)

I have in some way the same Problem, the Nazonootoko-Anims are working Fine, but the T-Pose happens when I try the Leito-Toy animations.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a note re: animation sets that would fit as additions to this mod, I think Anub's pack has three at this point that could work well.

Magick - includes a stage where a mage-staff is used as a dildo

Fuck Machine - looks similar to the ZAP vertical stocks, machine-dildo included

Magic Dildo - masturbation animation involving floating glowing dildos (!)

7 minutes ago, Zerospyro said:

To add to Reesewow's post K4 Animations pack has a Deep Dildo animation that could be added to this mod for a future update.

I just checked that out, that animation is tagged as anal. So no can do, sorry.

Unless that tag is wrong of course but I think most animations from that package are anal, right?

Edited by Bazinga
6 minutes ago, Bazinga said:

Unless that tag is wrong of course but I think most animations from that package are anal, right?

Correct, all of the K4 animations are anal and wouldn't really work with HDT.

On 11/19/2017 at 11:36 PM, Bazinga said:

On 11/19/2017 at 11:44 PM, Reesewow said:

Correct, all of the K4 animations are anal and wouldn't really work with HDT.

I'd forgotten about that before posting, my bad. Both of you are correct in any case.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 23.8.2017 at 12:11 PM, shadow866 said:

Dont know if this is a common problem or not. But everytime a PC or NPC equip one of the toys in a animation they sink below the ground.

And it happens every single time on every toy animation from this pack. Only way to fix it was to press the realign actors key in sexlab. But you have to do that every single time one of the animations start.

Does it have anything to do with Nio High heels Fixes by any chance?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53799-nioverride-high-heels-niovhh-fixes/

This usually happens when having High heels on. Yes it is related to nioverride. It is a pitty no one has tried to get a fix yet till now. I went back to HDT High Heels because of this bug.