Shadows CBBE HDT bodyslide conversions (2019.02.15)

Thank you! This stuff fits very funny on my fat khajit girl))) ^_^

:D

hehe

Outfits might not work that good on heavy/extreme sliders so i might go back and try to fix some outfits.

But im getting very little feedback so i kinda have to guess if people are getting alot of clipping or not.

Not seeing any with default body or my own bodyslide presets tho.

Updated with Les Sucettes

This clothing has been done for about a week but.

I hesitated to release this one because of a clipping issue under arms. But it might just be on my end because of my HDT setup.

So please report any issues.

If lucky you wont see any clipping.

Updated with Gymnastics Leotard

Had some issues removing clipping on this one. It might behave wierd on lower weights. So give me a shout if you experience any problems.

Also Updated with Red Roses Outfit.

Had troubles getting the right weights for panties so might redo them later but for now i didnt really notice any clippings with my body presets.

Its a good idea to use some stocking mods with Red roses.

Example

http://kp4068.tistory.com/1305

Download link at the bottom and its bodyslide ready so.

Greetings, Shadow.

I saw a few of your screenshots in "counterpart" thread. I am wonder, if you still have "Easter Bunny Outfit"? This outfit look so sexy :)

P.S. Also, very nice update, thank you :P

Do you mean the outfit at

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76262-show-your-skyrim-counterpart-iii/?p=1874211

Thats SPB Ero Heart Bunny

There should be a few conversions around here on loverslab for both unp and cbbe

Hello shadow,

is it possible to convert this one here to CBBE HDT (Bodyslide) - the "Roughspun Tunic 2048 Resolution)? Be aware, the body used here seems like it is an old CHSBHC Body. i tried it myself, but i failed. :D

http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/14385/?

I tried to set up this request a few times in the main thread of CBBE Bodyslide Outfits but unfotunally got no response. I think it is just pain in the ass ´cause of this old CHSBHC Body, which is used here :D

Hello Shadow,

it might got forgotten, that why i quote myself. Might a conversation to CBBE HDT Bodyslide be possible or is this just to old to get it convert?

greetings :)

Hello shadow,

is it possible to convert this one here to CBBE HDT (Bodyslide) - the "Roughspun Tunic 2048 Resolution)? Be aware, the body used here seems like it is an old CHSBHC Body. i tried it myself, but i failed. :D

I tried to set up this request a few times in the main thread of CBBE Bodyslide Outfits but unfotunally got no response. I think it is just pain in the ass ´cause of this old CHSBHC Body, which is used here :D

Hello Shadow,

it might got forgotten, that why i quote myself. Might a conversation to CBBE HDT Bodyslide be possible or is this just to old to get it convert?

Hi hi!

Its not really my type of outfit. But looking at it. It should be pretty easy.

On what part did you fail?

Here is a quick guide if you want to give it a shot.

Go into outfit studio.

1. Load Outfit...

2. Load reference. Convert CHSBHC High to CBBE.

3. Click Conform all

4. Move the slider all the way from CHSBHC to CBBE then click Set Base Shape

5. Load Reference.  CBBE Body HDT.

6. Delete the base body the outfit came with.

7. Click Conform All

8. Fix the clippings. Press T to turn off textures. Easier to see clippings

9. Copy bone weights. Search Radius 9.0  Max Vertex Targets 5.0  (or whatever works for you)

10. Save your project.

If your not getting HDT weights you need to go into the bone tab and select all bones, After that select the outfit and Copy selected weights.

Any questions?

Hello shadow,

Hello Shadow,

Hi hi!

Its not really my type of outfit. But looking at it. It should be pretty easy.

On what part did you fail?

Here is a quick guide if you want to give it a shot.

Go into outfit studio.

1. Load Outfit...

2. Load reference. Convert CHSBHC High to CBBE.

3. Click Conform all

4. Move the slider all the way from CHSBHC to CBBE then click Set Base Shape

5. Load Reference.  CBBE Body HDT.

6. Delete the base body the outfit came with.

7. Click Conform All

8. Fix the clippings. Press T to turn off textures. Easier to see clippings

9. Copy bone weights. Search Radius 9.0  Max Vertex Targets 5.0  (or whatever works for you)

10. Save your project.

If your not getting HDT weights you need to go into the bone tab and select all bones, After that select the outfit and Copy selected weights.

Any questions?

Thanks Shadow,

yeah i know the basics, that´s not the problem. Besides the clipping which is just a lttle bit more of fine tuning, i´ve got a problem with the body...so it seems. I can delete this old CHSBHC Bodytype, but the result (equiped outfit in game) let the breasts grow extremly. I will check my steps with your guide, i might missed an important part.

greetings

Updated with BisPackage CBBE

So i remade the esp from ground up. And made it standalone. Most stuff can be tempered.

I also changed the outfits and split up tops from bottoms and i also changed the neck items to amulet slots.

Was a bit of extra work to convert this one and create the esp but oh well....was worth it. Its a sexy set

Report any issues.

Thanks!