Shadows CBBE HDT bodyslide conversions (2019.02.15)

Thank you for update!

But, i have a few issues. Gloves make my character's hands invisible. Circlet and claws don't show up, when i equip them. Everything else works fine. What i am doing wrong? :(

Opps. Looks like i packed the mesh folders wrong. Let me fix it. Suprised no one mentioned this earlier with so many downloads :P

I have Fixed the file. Redownload it and see if it  works.

It was suppose to go to meshes/BisPackage and not to the meshes/ folder.

It was a silly mistake. Never upload files when tired :D

Thanks for telling me.

Could you ever make a High Heel Collection? or is that more of a creation kit type thing?

Havent really found any high heels collections worth converting.

There are alot of collections out there already for CBBE.

Examples

Luxury Collection and then there is CBBE High heels collection under the catagory Modern/Sci-fi Style.

Then there is CBBE DAZ3D Pumps and Stocking-HDT Bodyslide that comes with both stockings and alot of high heels.

There are also a million armor/clothing mods that comes with high heels, but they are pretty spread out all over the place.

Just gotta know where to look.

Thank you for update!
But, i have a few issues. Gloves make my character's hands invisible. Circlet and claws don't show up, when i equip them. Everything else works fine. What i am doing wrong? :(

Opps. Looks like i packed the mesh folders wrong. Let me fix it. Suprised no one mentioned this earlier with so many downloads :P

I have Fixed the file. Redownload it and see if it  works.

It was suppose to go to meshes/BisPackage and not to the meshes/ folder.

It was a silly mistake. Never upload files when tired :D

Thanks for telling me.

Thank you for quick reply and fix! Now, everything works perfectly :)

Outfit looks great! Cheers!  ;)

Could you ever make a High Heel Collection? or is that more of a creation kit type thing?

Havent really found any high heels collections worth converting.

There are alot of collections out there already for CBBE.

Examples

Luxury Collection and then there is CBBE High heels collection under the catagory Modern/Sci-fi Style.

Then there is CBBE DAZ3D Pumps and Stocking-HDT Bodyslide that comes with both stockings and alot of high heels.

There are also a million armor/clothing mods that comes with high heels, but they are pretty spread out all over the place.

Just gotta know where to look.

Thx, I havn't seened DAZED Pumps yet. 

Though, I was also wondering if you are able to make your own? Or if you are able to at least convert Xinofays High Heels http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/690-high-heels/ for cbbe hdt bodyslide. I am aware there is a cbbe version but it does not have the optional bodyslide conversion.

Hey. I have a problem with the BisPackage. Everytime I try to BatchBuild the files from that mod, Bodyslide stops working and crashes. It only occured with that specific mod, all other mods from this post that I installed work perfectly fine. Thanks for your har work while I'm at it :D

Can you help me?

Hey. I have a problem with the BisPackage. Everytime I try to BatchBuild the files from that mod, Bodyslide stops working and crashes. It only occured with that specific mod, all other mods from this post that I installed work perfectly fine. Thanks for your har work while I'm at it :D

Can you help me?

Works fine on my end.

Try to update bodyslide to at least version 4.2 or higher.

And double check to make sure that the bodyslide files for those outfits are in the correct folders in bodyslide.

Just noticed that many of your conversions have splitted "top" and "bottom" parts. Absolutely love it <3 so many combinations possible thanks to this! Kudos for shadow!

Thanks!

Yeah its a bit of extra work but worth it in the end since you have alot more options.

In some sets i liked the tops better then the bottoms. And other sets i liked the bottoms more.

So give you the options to use whatever you like instead of forced to 1 set of clothing is nice addition

Hi, very nice conversions but i'm wondering if there's any chance you can share:

-your bodyslide presets.

-what skin texture/face texture you used for getting your character to look like that.

-and what graphic settings you use.

I understand if you don't want to share any of them but they look so good i just had to ask.

Hi, very nice conversions but i'm wondering if there's any chance you can share:

-your bodyslide presets.

-what skin texture/face texture you used for getting your character to look like that.

-and what graphic settings you use.

I understand if you don't want to share any of them but they look so good i just had to ask.

Well..for the screenshots on most armor conversions its.

Fairskin textures(latest version) with Demoniac CBBE_n_muscular40 and also CBBE_s_GB_4K

Modified version of Anko ENB with ELFX and purity weather. Even tho you could problaby get good enough effect with base Anko ENB

On my deviant page i use Pureskin in a few screenshots. And also switch between speculars between fairskin/demoniacs and Pureskin.

And preset i prefer to keep to my self for now.

There are plenty of good looking choices here on loverslab and nexus tho. Its always a good idea to spend some extra time in bodyslide and play with the sliders to get what you want. Dont forget that you can go below 0% and above 100% like -20% and 110%. I did that with alot of sliders.

Hey, Shadow. 

I know, you didn't make any requests, and, i just leave it here. You should take a look.

http://9dm.ejamad.com/thread-15557-1-1.html

Il take a look at them when i got the time. But HDT skirts are always a pain to convert so no promises.

Rest of the outfits are not to bad looking tho.

Hey, Shadow. 

I know, you didn't make any requests, and, i just leave it here. You should take a look.

Il take a look at them when i got the time. But HDT skirts are always a pain to convert so no promises.

Well i have converted everything but im stuck on the heels. I cant find any matching feet. And i dont feel like doing a whole feet mesh from the ground up. To many people do the lazy way where you use unp feet for cbbe conversions but that gives you a ugly seam between feet and legs.

And i dont want to do it that way. So im stuck until i find a good matching feet mesh for cbbe. The other option is to ignore heels and release it as it is :P

Hey, Shadow. 

Well i have converted everything but im stuck on the heels. I cant find any matching feet. And i dont feel like doing a whole feet mesh from the ground up. To many people do the lazy way where you use unp feet for cbbe conversions but that gives you a ugly seam between feet and legs.

And i dont want to do it that way. So im stuck until i find a good matching feet mesh for cbbe. The other option is to ignore heels and release it as it is :P

Thank you for reply.
Well, i guess, heels is not so critical, right? This is just a shoes, and we have a plenty of other good high heels, that can be wear :)

Thank you for your work. You have a good taste in outfits :P

Just a quick teaser :P

post-2490-0-07295100-1502922286_thumb.jpg

Been pretty busy irl so dont have all that much time for conversions.

Just going to fix some clipping before releasing the set.

As always i seperated the armors that had tops and bottoms.

Updated first post with Heroes Regina

Like always i split up tops and bottoms.

I did not convert heels because i could not find any matching cbbe feet mesh.

I converted the stockings but did not include them in the set because they will just clip without the heels from the set.

Might update the set in the future if i find any feet mesh or get the spare time to create my own feet mesh(time consuming).

Your conversions are amazing man. Really awesome work! And thanks a lot for sharing them.

Btw, some outfits increase the breast size of my character. Does anyone know how to fix that? Can i re-fit the outfit or something like that? If anybody knows about a tutorial or guide on how to do so, please drop a link if you'd be so kind, that'd be fantastic.

Edit: I'm having trouble with the Neith Outfit. The only part that shows up on the body is the top. The rest is invisible. I checked the texture paths in the meshes and they seem to be fine but since there's no "Meshes" folder per se, i don't know what to do really. And it doesn't seem like anyone else is having a problem with it or nobody has reported it :/

Every armor/clothing in this thread are made for Bodyslide.

So they wont show up ingame or have the wrong shapes if you dont use Bodyslide to build the armors/clothing first.

Bodyslide is very easy to learn.

I have to go for a few hours so i dont have time right now to find you a guide to follow.

But a few pages back i posted a quick basic guide how to build armors/clothing with bodyslide. Maybe it can help you.

LINK IS HERE

snip

snip

Thanks for the answer shadow. Unfortunately that's not the problem. I have easily over 50 outfits installed, all bodyslide supported, and i'm well aware of how to use it :) I apllied the same process i do when i install a new one. Install through MO, the run Bodyslide and Batchbuild the selected outfit. As i said the top is showing (the pasties) but not the rest of the outfit. But if nobody else is having problems with it don't worry about it, it's not big deal (= Thanks again for your awesome work!

So you got the meshes but they dont show up? Do you happen to use Devious Devices?

If thats the case make sure its not set to hide some armor slots in its MCmenu. panties usally use slot 52.

Indeed they should be working. I try to double check to make sure they work before i release them.

Someone can convert Nia Outfit to CBBE HDT bodyslide?  :heart:

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-164.html

I used that oufit long ago as a armor replacer :P

Its not really my type of outfit. Besides, isnt that outfit converted already in the link you provided? Or does it have bbp/TBBP weights?

Hey i was wondering what kind of body mod do you use? It can't be cbbe hdt cause mine doesn't look that good.

I get that alot. People think you cant create good bodies with CBBE. But yes, it is a CBBE bodyslide body.

Ive honestly seen alot better ones. But i guess that comes down to personal preference.

• 2 weeks later...