Shadows CBBE HDT bodyslide conversions (2019.02.15)

Hello!

Posting most of my conversions in 1 thread. Easier to keep track of and to update.

Will problaby change links to mediafire or mega in the future.

ALL OUTFITS ARE CBBE HDT and are for BODYSLIDE

Alexia CatGarter

Preview

attachicon.gifCatGarter1.jpgattachicon.gifCatGarter2.jpg

Requires Nothing. Made it standalone.

I also split up left(slot60) and right (slot59) GARTER so you can use them in any combination.

Credit goes to Anano

DOWNLOAD

attachicon.gifCatGarter CBBE HDT BODYSLIDE.rar

BisPackage

Preview

attachicon.gifBisPackageF.jpgattachicon.gifBisPackageB.jpgattachicon.gifBisPackage1.jpgattachicon.gifBisPackage2.jpgattachicon.gifBisPackage3.jpgattachicon.gifBisPackage4.jpgattachicon.gifCString1.jpg

Requires Nothing.

I Split up tops from bottoms and also included 2 CString's. And also 2 "amulets". It has alot of combinations.

Edit: Fixed wrong folder structure. Redownload else gloves/claws/circle wont show up.

DOWNLOAD

attachicon.gifBisPackage CBBE HDT BODYSLIDE.rar

Credits Asenasen, Bisquits,

Budoka Goddess!

Preview

attachicon.gifBudoka1.jpgattachicon.gifBudoka2.jpg

Requires THE ORIGINAL. Version 1.1.  I included a esp that fixes the wrong racetags on necklace. So it should show up now

DOWNLOAD

attachicon.gifBudoka CBBE HDT BODYSLIDE.rar

Chain Metal Outfit

Chinese New Year'2017

Bunny

Dress

MiniDress

Requires  THE ORIGINAL

stockings and heels not converted yet.

DOWNLOAD

attachicon.gifChinese New Year'2017 CBBE HDT BODYSLIDE.rar

Crazy Belle III

Preview

attachicon.gifCrazy Belle III.jpg

Requires THE ORIGINAL.  Top and Skirts are seperated already.

DOWNLOAD

attachicon.gifCrazy Belle III CBBE HDT BODYSLIDE.rar

Dragon Priestess

Gymnastic Leotard

Heroes Regina

Preview

attachicon.gifHeroes Regina 3.jpgattachicon.gifHeroes Regina 4.jpgattachicon.gifHeroes Regina 5.jpgattachicon.gifHeroes Regina 6.jpgattachicon.gifHeroes Regina 1 Wings.jpgattachicon.gifHeroes Regina 2.jpg

Requires Heels Sound else you will crash.

Tops and bottoms are split up like always. I also rebalanced the armors and made them + the weapons temperable.

The skirt is hdt physics. So it might act wierd depending on your setup.

I did not convert Heels and stockings due to not finding any matching feet mesh for cbbe. i will in the future if i do find any.

DOWNLOAD

attachicon.gifHeroes_Regina CBBE HDT BODYSLIDE.rar

Credits goes to the Original.

Hot Summer

Lady JewelBikini

Preview

attachicon.gifLady JewelKini 1.jpg

Requires Nothing. all included. Credits goes to Kris†a™

I cant find a working download link for it so i remade the esp

This set Includes Top, Bottom, NavelPiercing and Full. So you can mix and match

Dont forget to build the meshes in bodyslide.

DOWNLOAD

attachicon.gifLady Jewel Bikini CBBE HDT BODYSLIDE.rar

Les Sucettes

Preview

attachicon.gifLes Sucette.jpgattachicon.gifLes Sucette 2.jpgattachicon.gifLes Sucette 1.jpg

Requires TEXTURES FROM ORIGINAL

I cleaned up the ESP a bit so use my esp only. Else you will get double armors. You only need textures from the original.

DOWNLOAD

attachicon.gifLes Sucette CBBE HDT BODYSLIDE.rar

Light Mage Outfit

Preview

attachicon.gifLightMage1.jpgattachicon.gifLightMage2.jpg

Requires NOTHING

Dont forget to build it in bodyslide

DOWNLOAD

attachicon.gifLightMageOutfit CBBE HDT BODYSLIDE.rar

Credits goes to the ORIGINAL

Lust Control Device!

Maid Outfit!

Preview

attachicon.gifMaid1.jpgattachicon.gifMaid2.jpgattachicon.gifMaid3.jpgattachicon.gifMaid4.jpgattachicon.gifMaidApron1.jpgattachicon.gifMaidApron2.jpgattachicon.gifMaidApron3.jpg

Requires THE ORIGINAL.

Hint...Use it with CatCarter for that extra Maid feeling :P

DOWNLOAD

attachicon.gifV4MaidOutfit CBBE HDT BODYSLIDE.rar

Momiji Overalls

Nieth Outfit

Preview

attachicon.gifNiethOutfit1.jpgattachicon.gifNiethOutfit2.jpg

Requires Nothing. Parts included are Arms/Legs/Neck/Panties/Pasties

DOWNLOAD

attachicon.gifNiethOutfit CBBE HDT BODYSLIDE.rar

Credits goes to the original

Nise ChiChi Bikini

Preview

attachicon.gifNise1.jpgattachicon.gifNiseBack.jpg

Requires Nothing. Very old conversion from oblivion days. Credit Goes to the original.

I seperated Tops and Bottoms so you can mix and match

DOWNLOAD

attachicon.gifNise ChiChi Bikini CBBE HDT BODYSLIDE.rar

Piggy Outfit by Xuniana

Red Roses Outfit

SFM (SlimFitMonokini)

Preview

attachicon.gifSlimFitMonokini1.jpg

Requires Only TEXTURES from THE ORIGINAL pass: p8ts

DOWNLOAD

attachicon.gifSFM (SlimFitMonokini) CBBE HDT BODYSLIDE.rar

Credits goes to the original

SLBikini

Preview

attachicon.gifSlBikini1.jpgattachicon.gifSlBikiniBack.jpg

Requires THE ORIGINAL Top link in yellow text

DOWNLOAD

attachicon.gifSLBikini CBBE HDT Bodyslide.rar

StarFishBikini

Preview

attachicon.gifStar 1.jpgattachicon.gifStar 2.jpg

Requires THE ORIGINAL

Remade the esp and split up the Top and Bottoms. Now you have alot of combinations. The possibilities are endless if you combine it with other mods.

DOWNLOAD

attachicon.gifStarFishBikini CBBE HDT BODYSLIDE.rar

Summer '16

Preview

attachicon.gifS1.jpgattachicon.gifS2.jpgattachicon.gifS3.jpgattachicon.gifS4.jpgattachicon.gifS5.jpg

attachicon.gifS6.jpgattachicon.gifS7.jpgattachicon.gifS8.jpgattachicon.gifS9.jpgattachicon.gifS10.jpg

Requires  THE ORIGINAL

Remade the esp and split up the Top and Bottoms. So you can use them in any combination.

DOWNLOAD

attachicon.gifSummer´16 CBBE HDT BODYSLIDE.rar

Superhero Monokini

UNPB S - Bikini

Preview

attachicon.gifUNPB S - Bikini1.jpgattachicon.gifUNPB S - Bikini2.jpg

Requires  THE ORIGINAL

Read the requirements.

DOWNLOAD

attachicon.gifS - Bikini CBBE HDT.rar

ZZSwimsuits

Preview

attachicon.gifZZSwimsuits1.jpgattachicon.gifZZSwimsuits4.jpgattachicon.gifZZSwimsuitBack1.jpgattachicon.gifZZSwimsuits2.jpgattachicon.gifZZSwimsuits5.jpgattachicon.gifZZSwimsuits3.jpgattachicon.gifZZSwimsuits6.jpg

Requires Nothing.

I made it standalone and also retextured it. And made it VERY Transparent.

You can remove the Sleeves with a Zap slider.

Dont forget to build it in bodyslide

Credit goes to the Original.

DOWNLOAD

attachicon.gifZZSwimsuits CBBE HDT BODYSLIDE.rar

Recommended to use AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer

When you got to many Armor/clothing esp's. You can easily merge them all with Merge Plugins

Give me a shout if you find anything wrong with the files or if you find major clipping.

Right now im not taking requests. But if i find something i like. I might convert it.

Thanks for downloading :D

Any1 can reup these files to mega? please. i just cant download these through LL 

snip

Any1 can reup these files to mega? please. i just cant download these through LL 

Any reason you cant download it from LL?

What issues are you having?

Firefox? blocked scripts?

Sorry to bother you again Shadow, is there any chanche to convert Newmiller Succubus Outfit for CBBE?

I've found the original UNP version, even a 7base conversion, but not cbbe at all. Lemme know when you have time ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Great conversions... may I know the name of the pantie you used in the 1st screenshot? is it hdt compatible? 

Are you talking about Alexia CatGarter screenshots?

I think those panties are from The Amazing World of Bikini Armor

Cant recall the name right now. But it should be in that set.

Thank you :)

Sorry to bother again.... but actually there are a lot of them (falmer,wolf,blade etc etc) and each contains 5-6 different bikins..im having a really hard time to find the one in the screenshot....so, if u ever see its name plz kindly remember to reply back here ok :P

Is the original Dragon Priestess hosted anywhere else besides tumblr? Not working for me.

Someone can convert Nia Outfit to CBBE HDT bodyslide?  :heart:

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-164.html

I used that oufit long ago as a armor replacer :P

Its not really my type of outfit. Besides, isnt that outfit converted already in the link you provided? Or does it have bbp/TBBP weights?

That armor has been converted, but its a very old conversion back in bodyslide's early days. No HDT and no belly node either. It's in bad need of an update.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for these!

I'm having a problem with some of them. It seems the ones that have ".osp" files instead of ".esp" files don't work properly (like maid outfit and lust control device).

Am I missing something? 

I'm using mod organizer.

edit; maid outfit isn't an osp like the others and it seems to have installed properly but it isn't working properly. IS there some way I should be merging the two files (original and conversion) to make this work?

Usually and unless stated, install the original mod then install the conversion, in the case of mo the conversion would be below the original mod on the left pane, the esp if included should overwrite the original but with both files installed it is easy to check what overwrites what, and I have got into the habit of hiding files from the original the the conversion overwrite just to make sure things do not get confused at a later date if the conversion is removed for what ever reason.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone help me?  I'm having issues with the skirt & wings from Heroes Regina.  Both are supposed to be HDT Physics but neither seem to work right.  Both are static & aren't being affected by HDT Physics Extensions like they're supposed to.  Yes, I have all required files installed (HDT Physics Extensions/Heels Sound/FNIS/Realistic Ragdolls & Force/XPMSE/CBBE HDT body) & yes, all XML (lower.xml & wings.xml) files are present but the issues with the skirt & wings persist.  All files from the Heroes Regina archive have been properly extracted/installed to my Data folder as well.  Please help.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, im having problems with the clothes. Just one of the two parts can be equipped at then same time. So if i equip top part ans then equip bottom part, top part will unequip automatically, and vice versa. So, for what i investigated, when installing only the armor mod (no hdt and bodyslide) its only one piece, but after installing the hdt and bodyslide mod, that only piece becomes top piece and a new bottom piece is added. So what i believe is that my game thinks that the top part (before it was a full set) is still a full set, so it can't be equipped at the same time with bottom part. I managed to make it work before, but now  i can't. Help please XD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey there.

I have a problem with the piggy outfit. When i eqip it ingame, the weight does not work. Its always the max version :confused: and the slider in racemenu doesnt work (cbbe morphs work).

Dont see whats wrong. used nifscope and outfit studio to look for the _0.nif and its all correct.

(sry for my bad english :tongue:)

edit: found the problem. weightslider wasnd enabled in the esp file :classic_blink:

• 2 weeks later...