Shadows CBBE HDT bodyslide conversions (2019.02.15)

Dude, we have a little problem here ? I found a weird stretching at thongs, near pussy. Looks like, this is a weight problem. I also check the original bikini to make sure, that this is not a mistake. And, there is a massive clippings at golden sandals at the left foot (right foot is fine).

Here, how thongs should look:

1222.jpg.30bc0d015811f908d86474daac3f8acb.jpg

And here is a problem:

951113976_TESV2019-02-1621-03-32-440.thumb.jpg.22ef5c7efc756f58792bdda33e65af3c.jpg560497166_TESV2019-02-1621-02-48-561.thumb.jpg.e599f0fb3251230b0d5982b453d88b87.jpg
3297351_TESV2019-02-1621-03-54-688.thumb.jpg.6612dfe155bfa782442c5650b251bfe0.jpg

?

19 hours ago, Kshahdoo said:

Dude, we have a little problem here ? I found a weird stretching at thongs, near pussy. Looks like, this is a weight problem. I also check the original bikini to make sure, that this is not a mistake. And, there is a massive clippings at golden sandals at the left foot (right foot is fine).

Here, how thongs should look:

And here is a problem:

?

Fixed both problems and updated the file. Far from perfect, but good enough.

Different weights between UNP and CBBE so most of the time its hard to fix issues like that.

Requires alot of manual weight painting to get it just right.

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone else having issues with PeroPero Goma Egypt and/or PeroPero Goma Mini Bikini Set?

For some reason, I constantly CTD when trying to select/mouse over the outfits (any part, really), which makes the outfits impossible to use.

What is strange is that initially they worked fine, yet only a couple of days later, I cannot even select the armor without getting face planted to the desktop. Nothing has been changed, added or removed. Everything is the same. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing, downloading it again in case of damaged/corrupt files, and even trying different downloads from different sources and so far, no luck.....

The CTD only happens when attempting to select/mouse over the outfit either in the inventory menu or in enchanting table. Am I missing a requirement like the original files' outfit preview meshes/textures or something?

15 minutes ago, ThanatosDXE said:

Is anyone else having issues with PeroPero Goma Egypt and/or PeroPero Goma Mini Bikini Set?

For some reason, I constantly CTD when trying to select/mouse over the outfits (any part, really), which makes the outfits impossible to use.

What is strange is that initially they worked fine, yet only a couple of days later, I cannot even select the armor without getting face planted to the desktop. Nothing has been changed, added or removed. Everything is the same. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing, downloading it again in case of damaged/corrupt files, and even trying different downloads from different sources and so far, no luck.....

The CTD only happens when attempting to select/mouse over the outfit either in the inventory menu or in enchanting table. Am I missing a requirement like the original files' outfit preview meshes/textures or something?

Nope. Requirements should be listed.

And they dont need the originals, everything is included.

They work like they are suppose to on my end.

If they where working before but later stopped working. It cant be a skeleton issue at least. It might have nothing to do with those armor packs.

Maybe you installed another mod thats causing the CTD?

Or maybe its a memory issue? To many HD textures? CTD once skyrim run out of memory?

10 hours ago, shadow866 said:

Nope. Requirements should be listed.

And they dont need the originals, everything is included.

They work like they are suppose to on my end.

If they where working before but later stopped working. It cant be a skeleton issue at least. It might have nothing to do with those armor packs.

Maybe you installed another mod thats causing the CTD?

Or maybe its a memory issue? To many HD textures? CTD once skyrim run out of memory?

Nothing has been installed or removed though. I rarely add new mods mid-game and never remove them, until the next playthrough. The only thing that changed was a Wrye Batch rebuild. Could the batch patch have messed the preview textures so that every time I mouse over them I get CTD?

Your other mods like LYD stockings and Heroes Regina work perfectly, and I thank you for them. It is only the Goma Pero outfits that are giving me issues, hence why I asked if I was missing something from GomaPero.

I had thought about the memory issue before, but the CTD can be replicated even when I just begin a new play session, and so, not enough memory should have been used right at the start to cause a memory CTD...

• 2 weeks later...

My problem is as follows: I installed CBBE and CBBE Vanilla Outfits and everything works perfectly - clothes fit the larger size of the breast (you can see the size of the breast without undressing a woman). However, when I increased the size of the breast with the help of a bodyslide, the clothing does not reflect this anymore. I guess you have to convert your clothes to a new size. Just how to do it? Maybe someone can explain it to me as simply as possible, preferably in points? :)

Hey Shadow, by any chance will you be looking into redoing your Heroes Regina conversion? I think you mention that you were looking for feet mesh for cbbe for the shoes and stockings. Could looking at the files from the modder dint999 help? all of his armors are cbbe based so there might be something there. thanks in advance

17 hours ago, mrdr3w said:

Hey Shadow, by any chance will you be looking into redoing your Heroes Regina conversion? I think you mention that you were looking for feet mesh for cbbe for the shoes and stockings. Could looking at the files from the modder dint999 help? all of his armors are cbbe based so there might be something there. thanks in advance

Ive learned alot since i started converting stuff so that should be very easy to do for me now days. Kinda just forgot about the set, that why i never finished it. :P

But pretty busy IRL right now, thats the reason i havent been doing alot of conversions last few months.

If i get some spare time. I will finish that one.

On 4/2/2019 at 7:13 PM, shadow866 said:

Ive learned alot since i started converting stuff so that should be very easy to do for me now days. Kinda just forgot about the set, that why i never finished it. :P

But pretty busy IRL right now, thats the reason i havent been doing alot of conversions last few months.

If i get some spare time. I will finish that one.

thanks man. looking forward to it :thumbsup:

having issues with the goma's, Tifas and the egypt armors, they aren't showing up and are making my character a floating head from the wizard of oz, any ideas on how to fix it?(UPDATE: I'm a fucking idiot i just noticed the red text on the first page describing how to install... F to pay respects for my brain...)

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2019 at 12:05 AM, Lordofusefullness said:

having issues with the goma's, Tifas and the egypt armors, they aren't showing up and are making my character a floating head from the wizard of oz, any ideas on how to fix it?(UPDATE: I'm a fucking idiot i just noticed the red text on the first page describing how to install... F to pay respects for my brain...)

Hey men, can you show me how you did that? I don't have any experience in this case so I really need help.