Shadows CBBE HDT bodyslide conversions (2019.02.15)

On 7/28/2018 at 1:40 AM, shadow866 said:

Added. Kuwa's Pantyhose Collection.

49 different Pantyhose with heels. I changed the heels into NioHigh heels. And added heels sounds....Because i like those sounds :P

Why do people still use the script heavy hdt high heel system....ugh.

It was annoying trying to find some feet mesh that fit those heels.

Ended up finding a mod that had a feet slider with Feet angle. Then i had to do alot of tweaks to make them fit the heels.

4r84456q5jsw2b8zg.jpg

Give me a shout if you discover any issues.

Thanks! :D

Looks good. Hopefully the feet mesh looks good as well. I will try this out. Heels are all about the feet mesh if you ask me. So far i haven't really found a replacer for the charming high heels.

edit: you did good job with the feet mesh. The ankle doesn't get stretched so it looks great.

10 hours ago, shadow866 said:

UNP has enough stuff a already. ?

But of course anyone is free to convert the stuff to the UUNP family.

If they havent already... I try to convert some of the rare gems so a few of them problaby havent been converted to unp

For my part i dont see any point in moving over to UUNP because i already use a Super high poly CBBE body that has more vertices then UNP bodies.

Even tho the releases in this thread use the Lowpoly CBBE body.

So it would be a downgrade to switch over to UNP.

And if Skyrim Special Edition ever catches up to Skyrim LE before the next elderscrolls is out, i will problaby give that a shot.

Either way, been busy irl so havent had that much spare time to do conversions.

UUNP is a lot better, you should know this ;) 

it has all the things you said above and even more. you're not talking to a noob. lol

p.s nothing in the sets caught my eyes anyway. there are high quality stuff at other parts of the forum.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/96697-melodics-things/

21 minutes ago, Jessiexox said:

it has all the things you said above and even more. you're not talking to a noob. lol

p.s nothing in the sets caught my eyes anyway. there are high quality stuff at other parts of the forum.

I dont see what kind of point your trying to make with your posts :P

Coming over to a CBBE conversion thread and trying to tell me that UUNP is better? unp's only advantage was high poly. It doesnt have that advantage anymore.

Of course there are alot of quality stuff in other places. Thats nothing new.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2018 at 3:56 PM, Jessiexox said:

actually this lady its saying the truth, i was using cbbe for the curves, then y start to use bodyslide and create my oun curves, but some times the cbbe got limits and you cant shape it as you have it in mind, then i realise uunp got all the cbbe slideres plus unp sliders, so i move up cause it means more posibilities to shape the body. anyway i love cbbe, i use it for years. uunp needs the cbbe corsio vagina sliders, those sliders rocks

Ofc I know uunp is better with high poly or sth. I can hear people told that to me 3.154.322 times. But i still use CBBE. Do you know why? Simple because I like it.  That's all. Sometimes I don't like and don't need the best one. 

If you hate CBBE just ignore CBBE threads. You can tell how good UUNP is and how suck CBBE is in UUNP thread, or in your new discussion thread, why need to go to CBBE thread and shout loudly like a baby?

Outstanding work on the pantyhose :)

I use the body weight variation thingy and my preset ranges from slim to rather heavyset, which in some cases shows a little clipping on the belly (at around 1/3rd and 2/rds of the width of the belly, just under the belly button). I can post a pic later if you like, or I just fix it myself ?  Might fix up a version without the heels...

2 hours ago, Amethyst456 said:

Ofc I know uunp is better with high poly or sth. I can hear people told that to me 3.154.322 times. But i still use CBBE. Do you know why? Simple because I like it.  That's all. Sometimes I don't like and don't need the best one. 

If you hate CBBE just ignore CBBE threads. You can tell how good UUNP is and how suck CBBE is in UUNP thread, or in your new discussion thread, why need to go to CBBE thread and shout loudly like a baby?

A little mistake. UNP was better, because of high polygons. But, more than a year ago, CBBE+ come out and it have twice more polygons than UNP, and four times more polygons, that standard CBBE. All unp users still think, that unp is better, only because, they don't know about that. Btw, Cosio HD uses high-poly meshes from CBBE+

Awesome work as always, I recently tried to download both the Garter downloads and Ero bunny Hearts. Both they don't require original however upon trying to build in bodyslide they cause a fatal error. The Ero file download has no .nifs in the file structure folders and the Garter ones are there but they still fail. Any ideas?

9 hours ago, TheVirus478 said:

Awesome work as always, I recently tried to download both the Garter downloads and Ero bunny Hearts. Both they don't require original however upon trying to build in bodyslide they cause a fatal error. The Ero file download has no .nifs in the file structure folders and the Garter ones are there but they still fail. Any ideas?

No nifs? Are you talking about no nifs in bodyslide folders or in the Speedbuster folder?

I found no error on my end. They build just fine and there are no missing nifs in the download as far as i could tell.

Make sure you have installed everything to the correct folders. If your using a mod manager that might be the cause.

9 hours ago, shadow866 said:

No nifs? Are you talking about no nifs in bodyslide folders or in the Speedbuster folder?

I found no error on my end. They build just fine and there are no missing nifs in the download as far as i could tell.

Make sure you have installed everything to the correct folders. If your using a mod manager that might be the cause.

There are no .nifs in the speedbuster folders. I assume bodyslide is supposed to create them upon successfull building. However a fatal error occurs even with manual installation. Reason its weird is I have used many of your other mods in the thread no problems.  This one has me stumped.

bodyslide.jpg

1 hour ago, TheVirus478 said:

There are no .nifs in the speedbuster folders. I assume bodyslide is supposed to create them upon successfull building. However a fatal error occurs even with manual installation. Reason its weird is I have used many of your other mods in the thread no problems.  This one has me stumped.

Did your download get corrupted somehow?

Try redownloading it.

I tested the download and the files are all there.

• 2 weeks later...