Shadows CBBE HDT bodyslide conversions (2019.02.15)

9 hours ago, Kshahdoo said:

Hello, friend.

Thank you for new conversions. I will check them very soon. Be prepared to hear a lot of whine from my side :P

P.S. I started to learn Outfit Studio. If i can handle it, i will remake most conversions from ugly standard CBBE to beautiful high-poly CBBE+

Indeed outfits look alot better with a high poly body. Some of my personal conversions already use a Super High poly CBBE body. Weights are alot better and outfits are easier to tweak to the body. But for alot of reasons i cant release those conversions :(

3 hours ago, dankmemesxd said:

Hmm, the panties v2 conversion isnt working for me. Bodyslide detects it, but files generated by bodyslide do not overwrite the original ones, using MO. Any reason?

I dont use any mod managers on my end. Because they tend to mess stuff up and always gives me a headache.

Make sure it installs everything to the correct folders.

You could always try and move the bodyslide meshes manual to the correct folder folders after you built the meshes.

Problaby better off asking someone with better knowledge with Mod managers.

Sorry i could not be of more help.

48 minutes ago, s190000 said:

Help! I downloaded the suit, put it, edited it through the boislide. I go into the game, put it on and either it is not visible, or the game crashes. How to solve a problem?

What armor/clothing are you trying to use? Make sure you check the requirements. Then check the requirements for the requirements :P

Not visible ingame usally means you dont have the meshes built in bodyslide. So double check bodyslide and rebuild the meshes.

Every set i convert/recreate dont have the original meshes included.

Reason i do that is to keep the file size down.

Crash could be several reasons. It could be a skeleton issue or a HDT issue or missing a requirement.

1 hour ago, Rektas69 said:

Hold CTRL and always do Batch Build, then you will get a prompt on where you want to save your builded outfits

Did that and then put it in a archive and created a zip file and installed via mod organizer. Works for all other mods but not panties :/

Added. Kuwa's Pantyhose Collection.

49 different Pantyhose with heels. I changed the heels into NioHigh heels. And added heels sounds....Because i like those sounds :P

Why do people still use the script heavy hdt high heel system....ugh.

It was annoying trying to find some feet mesh that fit those heels.

Ended up finding a mod that had a feet slider with Feet angle. Then i had to do alot of tweaks to make them fit the heels.

4r84456q5jsw2b8zg.jpg

Give me a shout if you discover any issues.

Thanks! :D

12 hours ago, shadow866 said:

I dont use any mod managers on my end. Because they tend to mess stuff up and always gives me a headache.

Make sure it installs everything to the correct folders.

You could always try and move the bodyslide meshes manual to the correct folder folders after you built the meshes.

Problaby better off asking someone with better knowledge with Mod managers.

Sorry i could not be of more help.

What armor/clothing are you trying to use? Make sure you check the requirements. Then check the requirements for the requirements :P

Not visible ingame usally means you dont have the meshes built in bodyslide. So double check bodyslide and rebuild the meshes.

Every set i convert/recreate dont have the original meshes included.

Reason i do that is to keep the file size down.

Crash could be several reasons. It could be a skeleton issue or a HDT issue or missing a requirement.

Thanks bro)

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 3:40 PM, shadow866 said:

Added. Kuwa's Pantyhose Collection.

49 different Pantyhose with heels. I changed the heels into NioHigh heels. And added heels sounds....Because i like those sounds :P

Why do people still use the script heavy hdt high heel system....ugh.

It was annoying trying to find some feet mesh that fit those heels.

Ended up finding a mod that had a feet slider with Feet angle. Then i had to do alot of tweaks to make them fit the heels.

4r84456q5jsw2b8zg.jpg

Give me a shout if you discover any issues.

Thanks! :D

Hello! I downloaded Kuwa's Pantyhose Collection and there seems to be a problem. The textures seem to all be there, but there was only one (kuwa_gnd.nif) nif in the meshes file. I also think the bodyslide files are incomplete. Please fix it.

11 minutes ago, Eckheart said:

Hello! I downloaded Kuwa's Pantyhose Collection and there seems to be a problem. The textures seem to all be there, but there was only one (kuwa_gnd.nif) nif in the meshes file. I also think the bodyslide files are incomplete. Please fix it.

Just build in the bodyslide and the meshes will be generated. Shadow often doesn't put in the original mesh to reduce file size.  

4 hours ago, Eckheart said:

Like Amethyst mentioned. You have to build them in bodyslide. As far as i cant tell, there is nothing wrong with the bodyslide files from that set.

Seems to be a pretty common problem. People forget that you need to build them first in bodyslide.

Problaby time to update front page with some big bold letters. Telling people not to forget to build them in bodyslide :P

9 hours ago, shadow866 said:

Like Amethyst mentioned. You have to build them in bodyslide. As far as i cant tell, there is nothing wrong with the bodyslide files from that set.

Seems to be a pretty common problem. People forget that you need to build them first in bodyslide.

Problaby time to update front page with some big bold letters. Telling people not to forget to build them in bodyslide :P

Thank you to all! :D I really appreciate the info. I always thought you had to have the base meshes in the file to generate the bodyslide changes. I guess not. ;) Thanks again.

It's me, again.

Today, i found a small, but nasty glitch with Light Mage Outfit. Those while things at the top, have weird stretching. Specifically, only from rear side. I was surprised, that i didn't saw this earlier. My knowledge in Outfit Studio is too low. I don't know, how to fix this :O

01.thumb.png.53727c5e5b79b0bb12a9583455cdb49d.png

02.thumb.png.1fbb57da53d4c80759508ad20d37d885.png

03.thumb.png.533f984fbe582fe41a6ac477deef2d7b.png

04.thumb.png.884f3b6f48bb76a796e72d91434e7892.png

05.thumb.png.d8e903d3ab96e119d1c5f9488d19247e.png

On 8/13/2018 at 3:05 PM, Kshahdoo said:

Hey, Shadow.

I have something interesting. Look at this, before, they delete it :P

https://roxiepanda.tumblr.com/post/176668182225/venus-panda-bikini-add-a-new-bikini-from-doa-for

That one already has a conversion. Even tho the conversion has a few issues. I fixed those issues on my end and did some tweaks here and there and removed some of the nasty clippings it had.

http://kp4068.tistory.com/2765?category=584229

On 8/13/2018 at 5:08 PM, Kshahdoo said:

It's me, again.

Today, i found a small, but nasty glitch with Light Mage Outfit. Those while things at the top, have weird stretching. Specifically, only from rear side. I was surprised, that i didn't saw this earlier. My knowledge in Outfit Studio is too low. I don't know, how to fix this :O

Reveal hidden contents

01.thumb.png.53727c5e5b79b0bb12a9583455cdb49d.png

02.thumb.png.1fbb57da53d4c80759508ad20d37d885.png

03.thumb.png.533f984fbe582fe41a6ac477deef2d7b.png

04.thumb.png.884f3b6f48bb76a796e72d91434e7892.png

05.thumb.png.d8e903d3ab96e119d1c5f9488d19247e.png

Looks like a weight problem. Il take a look at it at some point later on when i got some spare time.

33 minutes ago, Jessiexox said:

Why not UNP? ..

UNP has enough stuff a already. ?

But of course anyone is free to convert the stuff to the UUNP family.

If they havent already... I try to convert some of the rare gems so a few of them problaby havent been converted to unp

For my part i dont see any point in moving over to UUNP because i already use a Super high poly CBBE body that has more vertices then UNP bodies.

Even tho the releases in this thread use the Lowpoly CBBE body.

So it would be a downgrade to switch over to UNP.

And if Skyrim Special Edition ever catches up to Skyrim LE before the next elderscrolls is out, i will problaby give that a shot.

Either way, been busy irl so havent had that much spare time to do conversions.

I have the Physics Version of Budoka Goddess! for Skyrim SE, but I want a non physics character version. Are any of these you listed compatible with Skyrim Special Edition? I love all these outfits so much. If it helps I use CBBE and BodySlide.

Awesome work!

When I installed CBBE I chose High since it was recommended.