Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

On 9/3/2022 at 10:14 AM, assassin394 said:

I have problem with missing texture? on the wheel object during animations. Usually its purple if its missing texture but in my case its flickering black like this. Any ideas what could be the case?

Also do I need to install devious device for the gallows to show up?

20220903065956_1.jpg.d716ececdf8028abd56470c2ac1c9c4c.jpg

I don't know exactly why some people have oddities with the animobject textures. I assume you're on SE? It may have something to do with the conversion of animobjects from LE to SE. I personally haven't had issue so it, but I've heard running them through another round of SE conversion stuff can fix it.

On 9/7/2022 at 6:53 PM, The Ashen said:

Where can I find the hefty male bodies that are shown in your screenshots? In general I love the eclectic bodies used in your screenshots. 

Some SAM bodyslide something or other from Schaken that Baka also tweaked. Either way It should be DLs/links from here: https://babofactory.blogspot.com/2021/01/sam-light-smp-bodyslides.html

20 hours ago, uchihaittach said:

What happened to the FFFM animation as of version 5.9?

(B_4pFFFMCG_A1_S1)

It should be in the 'Human orgy' pack now. I moved any multi-female human group animation into that pack. (FFM, FFFM, and in theory in future any FFFFM, FFMM, etc.)

On 8/3/2019 at 7:24 AM, Billyy said:

Billyy.
May I suggest a couple of small ideas for animations with creatures?
I was thinking... "There are a lot of animations with almost every creature in Skyrim...but for hagravens, there aren't many.".
With MNC and FunnyBusiness, there are only two or three.
And I was wondering if you could create some.
I had in mind some animations with Hagraven and female.
Especially masturbation animations where the creature would put his sharp fingers or claws in the vagina of the female character.
With another aggressive animation of the same kind but different.
What do you think about it?

13 hours ago, hana120 said:

Billyy.
I was thinking... "There are a lot of animations with almost every creature in Skyrim...but for hagravens, there aren't many.".
Especially masturbation animations where the creature would put his sharp fingers or claws in the vagina of the female character.

I think would be awesome for Hagraven with her magic stuff to humiliated the female dragonborn xD

4 hours ago, razzor69 said:

I think would be awesome for Hagraven with her magic stuff to humiliated the female dragonborn xD

Oh.
I wasn't really thinking of humiliation animations but consensual finger animations where the creature slides her finger into the vagina of the female character.
Then, yes, there can be aggressive animations.

18 hours ago, HanzoMain69 said:

Can I just say I have to smile every time I see a new update, especially when new creature facefucking animations are involved.

A fellow man of culture.

On 9/16/2022 at 8:29 AM, hana120 said:

Billyy.

My only real desire to do anything with hag ravens was to just have it be supported, otherwise it doesn't entice me much. Before considering getting into it I've been waiting to see if/when our lord and savior Baka will 'ABC' with some extra objects/tools/magics/whatever it to make it more interesting. More or less my stance is I don't touch any creature that hasn't gotten the ABCing so I know what I have to work with. It's also tedious and time-consuming to re-edit them later, that is assuming editing is possible in first place. I've taken a few L's in the quest for progress; Boars and Dwarven centurions come to mind where I had to abandon all my pre-ABC animations.

30 minutes ago, Billyy said:

A fellow man of culture.

My only real desire to do anything with hag ravens was to just have it be supported, otherwise it doesn't entice me much. Before considering getting into it I've been waiting to see if/when our lord and savior Baka will 'ABC' with some extra objects/tools/magics/whatever it to make it more interesting. More or less my stance is I don't touch any creature that hasn't gotten the ABCing so I know what I have to work with. It's also tedious and time-consuming to re-edit them later, that is assuming editing is possible in first place. I've taken a few L's in the quest for progress; Boars and Dwarven centurions come to mind where I had to abandon all my pre-ABC animations.

All right.
That's understandable.
Hopefully another animation mod author will do something with the hagravens as they are sorely lacking in animations, I think. Compared to all the other creatures in Skyrim.
Thanks for responding, though.

• 2 weeks later...

More nisms posted. Note that the 'Gallows Upsdide-down' animations from the new "Human Furniture DD Pack" pack require Devious Devices be installed (or just the specific nifs and their locations/textures if you're savvy) as it references the resources files in there. However the esp/esms shouldn't need to be active if you don't want to use the Devious Devices mod. Currently it's kind of a test to see how they're received and/or if they prove to be more problematic than worth dealing with. If it goes well I'll potentially look to support more of the Devious Contraptions furniture. I had long debated which furniture framework to support and I felt the Devious device ones had the most potential as a framework going forward. I'll admit zaz was daunting in the endless amount of furnitures it has available and I preferred DDs more focused approach.

I'm open to opinions of course to see if it's worth looking to continue with Devious Device contraptions or not now that users/modders have ability to mess with both DD and zaz.

@savior_dv, @Emenike64, @ future commenters that come from a wabbajack list.
As mentioned on the FAQ of this page, they don't want to be bothered getting asked for previous versions.

And it's against the rules you should have read for installing Masterstroke:
13. Do not, under any circumstances, contact mod authors, mod guide authors, or other list authors for support or to obtain old copies of mods.
This is cause for permanent and immediate ban.

Apologies for the unnecessary spam. 
That said, thanks for the quality animations. They look great ?

Edited by MaiNeym
4 hours ago, MaiNeym said:

@savior_dv, @Emenike64, @ future commenters that come from a wabbajack list.
As mentioned on the FAQ of this page, they don't want to be bothered getting asked for previous versions.

And it's against the rules you should have read for installing Masterstroke:
13. Do not, under any circumstances, contact mod authors, mod guide authors, or other list authors for support or to obtain old copies of mods.
This is cause for permanent and immediate ban.

Apologies for the unnecessary spam. 
That said, thanks for the quality animations. They look great ?

xd "don't wanna be bothered" how hard is it to just leave the file there?

New Month New Billy !

Billy could you please explain again how to use invisible furnitures ? Sexlab never use tables and chairs etc, it uses bed or floor, thats it. Even if pc stands near table or chair, it might be in wrong direction and how to pick up that table animation ? Maria Eden was the only mod that opened a window before sex started and asked what animation and you could start that exact one. Nobody else does that.  well, at least the wall animations could be used, standing against a house couldnt be wrong - if only thosae wall animations are activated.

naa  , hopeless.   Your animations are best and i cant stand loosing these many invis animations.  you might add furnitures ?

1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

New Month New Billy !

Billy could you please explain again how to use invisible furnitures ? Sexlab never use tables and chairs etc, it uses bed or floor, thats it. Even if pc stands near table or chair, it might be in wrong direction and how to pick up that table animation ? Maria Eden was the only mod that opened a window before sex started and asked what animation and you could start that exact one. Nobody else does that.  well, at least the wall animations could be used, standing against a house couldnt be wrong - if only thosae wall animations are activated.

naa  , hopeless.   Your animations are best and i cant stand loosing these many invis animations.  you might add furnitures ?

install "sexlab utility plus" and start sex near a table.

4 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

install "sexlab utility plus" and start sex near a table.

That mod changes nothing.  What happens ? Sexlab brings them into bed for a normal bed animation, but instead a  furniture table animation is played and pc swifts in the air.

You cant sort the animations out, same with vampoire or mage animations, because they have the tag vaginal or blowjob they are used by non vampies. The tag systm of sexlab sucks. since 10 years.  thats why these invis furniture animations are wasted.

About the dd furnitures : great animations,. but no way to insatll full dd for these 3 animations.

Edited by shiagwen
21 hours ago, shiagwen said:

New Month New Billy !

He explains this in the description of his Animations mod.
Invisible furniture is to be handled by standing near the object that corresponds to the animations.
If the animations is meant to be used on a table... Stand close to and face a table right before you start the animation and it should play as intended.
Another option is to move the characters by using the Sexlab mod hotkeys which you can adjust to your own likings in the mod interface ingame.

3 hours ago, TheBitchOfSkyrim said:

He explains this in the description of his Animations mod.
Invisible furniture is to be handled by standing near the object that corresponds to the animations.
If the animations is meant to be used on a table... Stand close to and face a table right before you start the animation and it should play as intended.
Another option is to move the characters by using the Sexlab mod hotkeys which you can adjust to your own likings in the mod interface ingame.

As written above, it may work on the furniture itself as you said. but what stops them to appear at normal points when the windows opens do you want to use near bed ? if used or not, it is very possible that an invis furniture animation appears and the pc swifts in the air, as happened in my game.

Sexllab is NOT lokking for the tag furniture and is NOT priorize it, it is looking for vaginal, oral /blowjob or anal prior.  Even aggressive mods slip into normal appearance this way.

On the other hand, it  does work with chair and table added to the animation as anim object as other animations like nibbles show.  though it is possible to build a bed as animobject, as leito did, that is even more unusuable, the bed on the bed would stack above and who wants to place a bed on the road ?