Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-3-1)

5 hours ago, transfer said:

Hi folks,

Hoping one of you has an idea here, as I'm sadly out - of all of the animation packs I've installed, only Billy's is behaving this way after running nemesis (and not for creatures) - characters are just stuck on each other, superimposed and not animating. I thought after re-rebuilding the animations that at first it might be an esp ordering issue, so I've made sure Billy's are the highest priority, but it's still causing the characters to stand there doing nothing. I've also run CACO without any luck, and ensured that I was using the correct version (SE) by reinstalling again.

I scoured the thread for mentions of this particular behavior but didn't see anything promising, I'm afraid - has anyone run into this issue before?

Thanks in advance for what assistance you can provide.

NOTE: try deleting "Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx" and re-running FNIS again, that sometimes helps.

then

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

<snip>

Thank you for that extremely thorough and easy-to-follow guide. Unfortunately,

• I don't seem to have a Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx file , which may be the problem! I've been using nemesis, but tried loading FNIS instead and running it, but this also did not generate an 0_master.hkx file in that location. I do see one in \meshes\actors\character\_1stperson\behaviors , however. I've deleted that...
  • I've tried deleting the full set of files created by FNIS, then re-building.
  • I've disabled and reloaded all of the animations several times.
  • I've disabled all of the animations, re-registered animations, then enabled only one animation (from the Billy pack), then re-registered animations. Unfortunately, that animation still doesn't work.
  • I've tried rebuilding using only FNIS
  • Likewise only Nemesis

In all of the above scenarios, the animations still behave as though they aren't loaded / are incompatible, with the characters standing superimposed over each other.

It's really weird, because I remember Billy's animations working for me before with basically the same setup...

How does one install these "animobjects"? I've never dealt with anything like this before. I see the "animobjects" folders in the download but I don't know what it means when people say to install them. Really want to use some of the stuff that requires this. Thanks to anyone who can help me out.

6 minutes ago, AtomicJukebox said:

How does one install these "animobjects"? I've never dealt with anything like this before. I see the "animobjects" folders in the download but I don't know what it means when people say to install them. Really want to use some of the stuff that requires this. Thanks to anyone who can help me out.

just like any other mod, you install it with your mod manager and enable the plug. Billyy gives you a Fomod installer where you can choose to install them or not. If you choose to install them with it, it gets automatically installed with everything else you've chosen. Only thing you have to do is to make sure it is enabled.

21 hours ago, Taki17 said:

Make sure you have installed and enabled the animobjects and the plugin.

I found that I have installed animobject. My chaurus and chaurus Reaper animations don't have chaurus eggs, but chaurus hunter animations has worm and chaurus eggs.Thank you.

5 hours ago, TheNegativeMau said:

Good night, could someone help me?
I don't know anything about editing animations.

Would there be some permanent and simple way to rotate the bed animations (bed standing, bed doggy...) to use them in bed, like in Leito's bed animations?

took me a while to figure this out but once i did it all was pretty obvious and how could i have not seen it.

anyways

you need to edit the ANIMATION.json file to have the edit you want

for eg here i rotated the bed anim by 90.

{
              "id": "Leito_leito_bed_anal_doggy_A1_S1",
              "rotate": 90, "forward": 184

just replicate as needed.

11 hours ago, -alpha- said:

took me a while to figure this out but once i did it all was pretty obvious and how could i have not seen it.

anyways

you need to edit the ANIMATION.json file to have the edit you want

for eg here i rotated the bed anim by 90.

{
              "id": "Leito_leito_bed_anal_doggy_A1_S1",
              "rotate": 90, "forward": 184

just replicate as needed.

Thank you very much, it was exactly what I was looking for. Worked perfectly.
And is it possible to add side and Up/Down lines?

and sorry for my bad english haha

1 hour ago, biobay850 said:

Hey Billy, i hope you can update the skeever 5p and chaurus 3p animations. Or make something new like "skeever wood pony 3p" XD

Guh, I had forgotten about 3p chaurus. 5p skeevers have been on the list for a while, but I still need to do more new 3ps for them first... Not sure if the skeevers will get 'updated' 5ps though in the sense that I'd reuse the poses, but ya new 5ps... eventually... maybe... I've got a metric fuk-ton of group animations that need doing, and evidently simply just not enough time to get to them. Also not enough sanity as they're a huge pain to make. Obligatory in a world of infinite time, I'd get them done. However here in the moral realm, idk. On the list, but probably no time soon. /wrist

16 hours ago, TheNegativeMau said:

Thank you very much, it was exactly what I was looking for. Worked perfectly.
And is it possible to add side and Up/Down lines?

and sorry for my bad english haha

I don't see why not, although I never bothered as there's just too many variances in up/down, left/right alignment that its far easier to do that in game.

11 minutes ago, tank 9999 said:

I am having some issues with Billy animation when i am generating fnis it showing 12 errors or warnings saying not compatible after that my character become frozen in T pose even after i generate fnis any one know how to fix.

What is the error? From what I know Billy have no errors in his animations. You might have another mod causing problems.

3 hours ago, tank 9999 said:

I am having some issues with Billy animation when i am generating fnis it showing 12 errors or warnings saying not compatible after that my character become frozen in T pose even after i generate fnis any one know how to fix.

Just pulling this out of my ass, but have you installed the correct version for your game (LE/SE)? That's the only thing that jumps out at me as a potential cause for so many errors when as stated there usually arn't any.

14 hours ago, -alpha- said:

I don't see why not, although I never bothered as there's just too many variances in up/down, left/right alignment that its far easier to do that in game.

I agree. I'm just asking because I had to get to the 100 on the right side, in game, to line up with the side of the bed in Billy's bed animations.
Anyway, thank you very much for your help.

5 hours ago, tank 9999 said:

You might also want to check that you have a current version of MNC, in case some of the races Billyy covers are not available in your game.

Also, is this the first time you installed a pack from Billyy or have you used an older one in the past?

2 hours ago, Billyy said:

Just pulling this out of my ass, but have you installed the correct version for your game (LE/SE)? That's the only thing that jumps out at me as a potential cause for so many errors when as stated there usually arn't any.

20 hours ago, Sipernat said:

Hello,

for me there is no Worm animation when I use the Chaurus Hunter animations with a Worm tag. Do i need additional assets for the Worm ?

The worms and some other creature assets are added in ABC, whereas MNC doesn't have all the extra features included. In theory if you have ABC installed they should be there.

@Billyy For anyone still having problems with the spider animations:

I fixed mine without having to use the FNIS spider fix or any other additional/overwrite files. 

I simply deleted the 'SexlabCreature' folder in [data/meshes/actors/frostbitespider/animations], a relic from the <Sexlab framework se 1.63 beta8> containing several animations that I never even registered/loaded and that I've ignored up till now. Deleted that folder, re-ran FNIS (de-installed creatures first) and viola. No more T-posing. You once told me about it being contagious. 

There is nothing wrong with frostbitespiderbehavior.hkx  or any of Billys's spider animations.

25 minutes ago, Snowky said:

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but where could I download previous versions of this mod? I need the v3.6 for a modlist on Wabbajack

You don't need the previous version, and this is why modlists are stupid and anyone that asks for a mod pack be put together for them are told to download and check mods themselves.

In your case, the older version would just have a few less animations and be no different game play or effect wise.