Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-3-1)

Seven gargoyle animations? Awesome. <3 Thank you for your work, Sugar.

Now, to get myself a Gargoyle Pet without using Tame the Beasts of Skyrim. x3 Last time I tried that, it basically corrupted my save... cuz I 'tamed' one that came out of a statue. Turns out that was a horrible idea...

excellent......now go and make "Gargoyle on Gargoyle" >;D

That's your job, isn't it?

Awesome animations! Btw, do gargoyles and vampire lords use the same skeletons, if so would it be possible to make these work with vampire lords as well?

Completely different skeleton unfortunately.

You animated that on skeleton? Very impressive!

Thanks, Anubis-senpai. I got myself settled with a version of 3dsmax that didn’t support using the existing rigs, but I definitely did myself a disservice not switching to 3ds2012 and learning how to use rigs considering how many are available now thanks to you guys.

Might have to look into it in the future, but for now I still have some things to sort through and dust off.

Thanks, Anubis-senpai. I got myself settled with a version of 3dsmax that didn’t support using the existing rigs, but I definitely did myself a disservice not switching to 3ds2012 and learning how to use rigs considering how many are available now thanks to you guys.

Might have to look into it in the future, but for now I still have some things to sort through and dust off.

Ah its a shame , i have many unrealesed ones as there was no interest.

Including troll and rekling rider/boar as the newest. If you ever find a way to use em feel free to give me a poke and ask if i have rig you need somewhere.

Ah its a shame , i have many unrealesed ones as there was no interest.

Including troll and rekling rider/boar as the newest. If you ever find a way to use em feel free to give me a poke and ask if i have rig you need somewhere.

Oh, nice. If I ever do figure them out I may take you up on that. I never did end up making anything worthwhile for the boar. That thing was a pain to work with.

I think its fun cuz you need to plan the animation to work with and without the rekling as they use the same animations, for boar the rekling is just invisable. Also if you mess with bones abit you can disatach the rekling completly and use him as second actor, he doesnt have a dick tho.

I think its fun cuz you need to plan the animation to work with and without the rekling as they use the same animations, for boar the rekling is just invisable. Also if you mess with bones abit you can disatach the rekling completly and use him as second actor, he doesnt have a dick tho.

I couldn't figure out a way to get him to stay still when the boar moved, and I didn't feel like animating him as a rider. So I just turned off the bone that connected him to the boar and fired him z -200 into the ground and was done with it.

If I go back to them I think I'd try and include the rider somehow. It'd be nice if he had a dick, mixing creatures like that seems cool albeit there's pretty limited realistic combinations. Alas sexlab doesn't support it.