Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

22 hours ago, Billyy said:

Leito did some M/F/Dog animations, and Anubis has done a few others I believe. I’ll have to start playing around with 2 human 1 creature animations. 1 female, X creature combos that are lacking animations is still my focus however.

My scope for creature furniture animations is currently very limited to only simple objects. No devious devices planned, and crafting stations sound oddly specific, do animations for them have much use outside of screenshot stuff?

yeah you're right those (crafting station) animations won't have much use except for screenshot purposes...

in regards to your plan of making 1 female , X creature animations I guess most if not all of the creatures in the vanilla game and DLCs have already their own sex animations... good job with the Dwemer constructs as well for making have their own animations from last update... I think all that's left are Bruma creatures (which I haven't gotten around playing till not) and some of those creatures from Mikhail's monster mods...although all of them already share a type with existing creatures in the base game so I think that won't be a problem...anyway, good luck with those projects...

7 hours ago, Rock&Rule said:

Your human animations are really nice. Having people stay with me so had to clean up my game some and was playing around with these more.

Nice to hear I was able to create some worthwhile human animations among the many others they have.

30 minutes ago, arpaschad said:

yeah you're right those (crafting station) animations won't have much use except for screenshot purposes...

in regards to your plan of making 1 female , X creature animations I guess most if not all of the creatures in the vanilla game and DLCs have already their own sex animations... good job with the Dwemer constructs as well for making have their own animations from last update... I think all that's left are Bruma creatures (which I haven't gotten around playing till not) and some of those creatures from Mikhail's monster mods...although all of them already share a type with existing creatures in the base game so I think that won't be a problem...anyway, good luck with those projects...

Indeed most have animations, but there are still a few of the less common creatures with none. Also there are some that I think could use some more animations. Well, more so than other creatures anyway.

2 hours ago, Billyy said:

Indeed most have animations, but there are still a few of the less common creatures with none. Also there are some that I think could use some more animations. Well, more so than other creatures anyway.

On that front it seems Madmansgun uploaded a new Ash Hopper mesh in his latest update.  While I haven't tried it in game, at a glance it looked like the ovipositor got increased in size and is now curved downwards instead of upwards while "aroused".  No clue if that would be enough for you to want to work with them, altho the one existing Ash Hopper animation seems to show lots of ability to manipulate even the stubby/bent vanilla version using the tail bones.  At least with the new curvature it doesn't look like the poor bug would need to be folded in on itself to make a doggy-style position work.

It could make for some interesting animations to have a creature where the "tool" isn't fixed to the pelvis in one direction.  Plus having a somewhat biologically correct female bug doing egg-laying animations could be really unique for Skyrim animations. 

35 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

On that front it seems Madmansgun uploaded a new Ash Hopper mesh in his latest update.  While I haven't tried it in game, at a glance it looked like the ovipositor got increased in size and is now curved downwards instead of upwards while "aroused".  No clue if that would be enough for you to want to work with them, altho the one existing Ash Hopper animation seems to show lots of ability to manipulate even the stubby/bent vanilla version using the tail bones.  At least with the new curvature it doesn't look like the poor bug would need to be folded in on itself to make a doggy-style position work.

It could make for some interesting animations to have a creature where the "tool" isn't fixed to the pelvis in one direction.  Plus having a somewhat biologically correct female bug doing egg-laying animations could be really unique for Skyrim animations. 

Indeed, MadMansGun had shared it with me a few days ago. His whole tail region seems to have been re-weighted to allow for better movement without collapsing in on itself. The size and downwards curve helps prevent this as well.

I had similar thoughts about the adjustable ‘tool’ direction allowing for some interesting positions. The Ash Hopper in general seems like it has a lot of potential if utilized correctly. I’ll have to give it some thought before I go jumping into it. You can probably expect something for them in the near-ish future from myself or otherwise.

29 minutes ago, Billyy said:

Indeed, MadMansGun had shared it with me a few days ago. His whole tail region seems to have been re-weighted to allow for better movement without collapsing in on itself. The size and downwards curve helps prevent this as well.

I had similar thoughts about the adjustable ‘tool’ direction allowing for some interesting positions. The Ash Hopper in general seems like it has a lot of potential if utilized correctly. I’ll have to give it some thought before I go jumping into it. You can probably expect something for them in the near-ish future from myself or otherwise.

Cool to hear, I'm sure you could do something fun with it.  Doesn't hurt that Ash-Hopper based mod creatures seem to be fairly common, they seem to show up as alternate chaurus options for mods like Immersive Creatures ect.

17 hours ago, arpaschad said:

does that mean we are gonna see the Ash hopper ahem Ass Hop soon? lol...

If that's how you want to phrase it then I guess so. Well of course it depends on your definition of 'soon', but they're pretty high on my to-do list so it might be a safe assumption.

27 minutes ago, btasqan said:

Hello

I noticed that one of the gargoyle animation dislocates the chin of the gargoyle:

Nightmare fuel. I believe that happens if you don't get the bone-list order incorrect for exporting. Messing up the order near the top of the list is where you truly experience terror and summon 'The Thing'.

Anyway that's not my animation and I don't think it's fixable without source files.

On 31.3.2018 at 6:42 PM, Billyy said:

Nightmare fuel. I believe that happens if you don't get the bone-list order incorrect for exporting. Messing up the order near the top of the list is where you truly experience terror and summon 'The Thing'.

Anyway that's not my animation and I don't think it's fixable without source files.

Sorry. It appears to be a sexlab stock animation called "(Gargoyle) Animation". I skipped the line when checking fot the name and mistook it for beieng one of yours.

New update up. I decided to start doing monthly updates now because it seemed fitting with the whole Patreon thing.

Anyway I covered some of the more odd creatures this time. Rabbits are festive so it felt like a good time to do them. I also made some for Slaughterfish. You can thank Myuhinny and his suggestion on how to make animations for them. They’re pretty odd and I have no idea when these would come up in-game, but you can get fucked by a fish now so have fun. The final creature was the seeker. He was quite tricky; not a very flexible fellow. Anyway I worked with what I was given and I think they came out alright.

Only a couple human animations this time, a pillory and a normal 2p. I had more planned but the creature animations ate up most of my time.

2 hours ago, Billyy said:

The final creature was the seeker. He was quite tricky; not a very flexible fellow. Anyway I worked with what I was given and I think they came out alright.

Well the 3 animations turned out very well!  Really excited to see Mr. Seeker get some love.  Not that I know much about modeling or animating, but how hard would it be to do animations like the poses in brainsperm's pack?  I think it would require additional tentacles, texturing, boning THEN animation, when it's probably easier just to use what you have.  

Regardless, Great Work!  Maybe the Seeker should take a Yoga class in the future.  

1 hour ago, djregs said:

Well the 3 animations turned out very well!  Really excited to see Mr. Seeker get some love.  Not that I know much about modeling or animating, but how hard would it be to do animations like the poses in brainsperm's pack?  I think it would require additional tentacles, texturing, boning THEN animation, when it's probably easier just to use what you have.  

Regardless, Great Work!  Maybe the Seeker should take a Yoga class in the future.  

Indeed, an interesting creature such as the Seeker-san deserved to get some love.

I can’t say I’m familiar with what Brainsperm did, but based on what you’ve said and generally how poser packs are, I imagine there were custom assets added, tentacles in this case. It is indeed much easier working with what you have, but an even more fundamental problem is I currently don’t have the skills or know-how to do custom assets, let alone get them animating and working in-game.

I haven't looked at the Seekr ones yet but more choices for defeat scenarios and Content Consumer's alt start will be welcome, I'm sure.

I half expected you'd have a girl using the fish as a dildo instead of what you did, but I can see that working. Maybe one of the Egg related mods will tie that in, especially since we do have fish eggs already.  Someone might try asking for a salmon anim then to go with the salmon roe  but I doubt that's possible.

Now I just need to chase down a bunny.

1 hour ago, Billyy said:

Indeed, an interesting creature such as the Seeker-san deserved to get some love.

I can’t say I’m familiar with what Brainsperm did, but based on what you’ve said and generally how poser packs are, I imagine there were custom assets added, tentacles in this case. It is indeed much easier working with what you have, but an even more fundamental problem is I currently don’t have the skills or know-how to do custom assets, let alone get them animating and working in-game.

No worries, You're doing great without it!  Feel free to keep throwing love towards the seeker...when you can stomach it's skeleton.  ;)