Jump to content
Billyy

Billyy's SLAL Animations (2021-5-1)

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, DragonLover271 said:

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but do you plan on animating with dragons at some point?

I can’t say for sure. I’d like to make something for them, but they’re ‘equipment’ is far too large to do any traditional penetration with. This of course has to do with the fact they’re so large in general. So that means I’d have to do something creative with it, like a bodyjob or something, but I’m not thrilled about that idea currently.

Now if there were a way to have small dragons, like at 25% scale, that’d be pretty interesting, but I imagine dragons being big is part of their charm for some people, and there probably isn’t a good way to integrate small dragons in-game anyway.

Of course I’ve already worked with a few creatures I wasn’t very interested in doing… So maybe I’ll eventually bite the bullet and try out dragons again.

Link to post
1 hour ago, Billyy said:

Now if there were a way to have small dragons, like at 25% scale, that’d be pretty interesting, but I imagine dragons being big is part of their charm for some people, and there probably isn’t a good way to integrate small dragons in-game anyway.

20%

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3971-faallokaar-v2-creature-framework-edition/

fuck, that reminds me, i have not added the new Dragoness meshes to it yet.

 

 

oh, and "YOU TOOK MA JAWB!!!":tounge_xd:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAjwcE5U_s8

Link to post
5 hours ago, Billyy said:

I can’t say for sure. I’d like to make something for them, but they’re ‘equipment’ is far too large to do any traditional penetration with. This of course has to do with the fact they’re so large in general. So that means I’d have to do something creative with it, like a bodyjob or something, but I’m not thrilled about that idea currently.

Now if there were a way to have small dragons, like at 25% scale, that’d be pretty interesting, but I imagine dragons being big is part of their charm for some people, and there probably isn’t a good way to integrate small dragons in-game anyway.

Of course I’ve already worked with a few creatures I wasn’t very interested in doing… So maybe I’ll eventually bite the bullet and try out dragons again.

Basically what MadMansGun said:

4 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

Small dragons and animations for them are a thing thanks to MMG, and while they tend to bug out a bit during normal gameplay (collisions not working/using the standard-dragon-sized collision, getting stuck when landing or flying...), they work good enough overall to be a feasible option.

 

Plus, Faallokaar is a nice way of getting a small dragon implemented ingame in a somewhat-close-to-lore-friendly way (which is way more than what other SL mods have). There's also the option of doing something else with vanilla dragons, like some kind of shout that makes them small (runs a "setscale 0.2" command code-wise) or whatever. I'm sure there will be ways to make it distantly resemble lore-friendliness, at least.

 

Small dragon anims are scarce (3 of them so far, 2 for "NPC on Dragon" and 1 for "Dragon on NPC"), so if you gave those a shot if/when you feel like it, it would be great. Otherwise, there are some anims available for regular sized dragons as well, but there's always room for more :classic_shy:.

 

EDIT:

7 minutes ago, Billyy said:

Well that’s something I guess, but is he really a bad enough dude to get his own animations?

If he isn't, I'm sure we could make some arrangements :classic_tongue:. Also see my mention of downscaling regular dragons ingame above, it could work with them too.

Link to post

i have seen 2 or 3 other small dragon mods as well, and Mihail made some creature mods based on dragons (but i don't know how compatible they would be)

 

 

3 minutes ago, Caenraes said:

So are there no HDT collisions/physics for the Dwarven sphere or ballista? Searched for a while and couldn't find anything.

none that i know of so far.

Link to post
9 hours ago, Billyy said:

Just announcing I made a Patreon account. A number of people have asked me about donations, so who am I to keep turning them down. Feel free to donate if you want, I’d appreciate it.

 

 

There’s no real benefit to donating except I’ll probably post little updates on what I’m working on, but that may change as it evolves. Currently no plans for a paywall early access thing.

Thanks.

welcome to the wonderful world of "Online Dollar Corporations"... with the stellar animations you have been constantly churning out, you deserve all the support ^^

Link to post
4 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

...

Oh that’s right, I remember seeing MMG had made some before. I’ll admit I’m not very good at keeping up with what everyone else has done. Usually the only time I’m in Skyrim is for testing out my animations. Why play now when you can animate instead and play at a future date that never seems to come? On that note how often do people get it on with dragons anyway? I recall they were buggy as hell to just test out, and it sounds like small dragons are even more buggy fun. I imagine you have to manually start most of them?

I’ve only played around a bit with the small dragons and thought they could be interesting. I might look more into how to make it work. Of course I’m somewhat reluctant to do non-standard animations with these animation caps ctd issues people are having now. I mean, I guess separate SLAL packs can somewhat alleviate this, but oh god, the number of slal files is spiralling out of control. I might have to start looking into making a fomod for them…

2 hours ago, arpaschad said:

welcome to the wonderful world of "Online Dollar Corporations"... with the stellar animations you have been constantly churning out, you deserve all the support ^^

Thanks, glad you think so. I can only hope people are willing to go through the trouble of making an account and setting up a pledge for no benefit.

Link to post
1 hour ago, Billyy said:

Oh that’s right, I remember seeing MMG had made some before. I’ll admit I’m not very good at keeping up with what everyone else has done. Usually the only time I’m in Skyrim is for testing out my animations. Why play now when you can animate instead and play at a future date that never seems to come?

Lol, I hear you on that. And I'm pretty sure any veteran Skyrim modder does as well. Except for sporadic bursts of gameplay, most of my Skyrim time is spent either modding or using it as a poser/screenshotting engine.

1 hour ago, Billyy said:

On that note how often do people get it on with dragons anyway? I recall they were buggy as hell to just test out, and it sounds like small dragons are even more buggy fun. I imagine you have to manually start most of them?

To be fair, the main "buggyness" with dragons is their tendency to take off as soon as they get the chance, because it meshes up SL and any other similar mechanic pretty bad. Once you can get the dragon to stay in the ground (either due to AI packages/scripts, using Dragonrend or keeping them under the minimum HP required to be able to fly, which IIRC is 30% or so), things get easier. I mean, they're still buggy due to their size and stuff, but it's a manageable kind of buggy.

 

If you use a custom dragon NPC with proper scripting and AI packages and stuff (like for example the Alduin Dragon Follower mod or Faallokaar), things go relatively smooth. If any mod were to implement the "downscale dragon" mechanic so Small Dragon anims can be used on regular/random dragons, then it could take care of that as much as possible too.

Link to post

What happened to the rock animations in the furniture section? I loved rock anal, rock doggy, rock facefuck. I still have the old packs, at least...

Found the info. Nevermind.

Link to post
On 3/5/2018 at 1:35 PM, Blaze69 said:

Lol, I hear you on that. And I'm pretty sure any veteran Skyrim modder does as well. Except for sporadic bursts of gameplay, most of my Skyrim time is spent either modding or using it as a poser/screenshotting engine.

To be fair, the main "buggyness" with dragons is their tendency to take off as soon as they get the chance, because it meshes up SL and any other similar mechanic pretty bad. Once you can get the dragon to stay in the ground (either due to AI packages/scripts, using Dragonrend or keeping them under the minimum HP required to be able to fly, which IIRC is 30% or so), things get easier. I mean, they're still buggy due to their size and stuff, but it's a manageable kind of buggy.

 

If you use a custom dragon NPC with proper scripting and AI packages and stuff (like for example the Alduin Dragon Follower mod or Faallokaar), things go relatively smooth. If any mod were to implement the "downscale dragon" mechanic so Small Dragon anims can be used on regular/random dragons, then it could take care of that as much as possible too.

Alright I feel like there’s a demand for dragon stuff so I’ll give them another shot. Although I do feel like I’m terkin MMG’s jerb, but I guess he’s too busy these days adding MNC compatibility to more obscure horse mods.

I’ll need to make an animation rig before I can do anything, and I may have other priorities, so it could be a while before I release anything for them. Assuming I get that for of course.

On 3/6/2018 at 11:28 PM, Yuni said:

What happened to the rock animations in the furniture section? I loved rock anal, rock doggy, rock facefuck. I still have the old packs, at least...

Found the info. Nevermind.

I didn’t really like large objects popping up for animations, and I figured that was the case for most other people as well, which is why I didn’t remake them.

I actually made an attempt to convert old wolf animations to match dog scale/dick, but it was more difficult than I thought it’d be, so I gave up. If it was just the dick angle or scale then maybe it would’ve been fine, but both of them being off made nothing come even close to aligning, and would’ve required basically remaking the animation.

I’ll admit I’m surprised people liked them that much. I was actually considering replacing some of my other older creature animations, but I think I’ll hold off on that, or if I do I’ll keep the old ones available through some means. Clearly some people still enjoy them so maybe I’m just being too harsh on my own work.

Link to post
8 minutes ago, Billyy said:

I didn’t really like large objects popping up for animations, and I figured that was the case for most other people as well, which is why I didn’t remake them.

In gameplay situations I would agree that large objects just appearing from thin air is undesirable.  But for people like me who mostly use Sexlab for screenshots, it's not a problem at all, and makes for some really interesting scenes.  Environment interactivity is something Sexlab can't really do, so faking it with objects in animations is the next best thing, and something your rock animations do handily.  I was always hoping to see a few more of them, personally.

Link to post
15 minutes ago, Billyy said:

Alright I feel like there’s a demand for dragon stuff so I’ll give them another shot. Although I do feel like I’m terkin MMG’s jerb, but I guess he’s too busy these days adding MNC compatibility to more obscure horse mods.

Great to hear! And yeah, pretty sure MMG is busy AF with the "Horny Xs of Skyrim" mod merge he's working on. That, and trying to bring his trusty old XP 64bit PC back to life after Avast sneakily murdered it with a vengeance :classic_confused:.

15 minutes ago, Billyy said:

I’ll need to make an animation rig before I can do anything, and I may have other priorities, so it could be a while before I release anything for them. Assuming I get that for of course.

Of course, no rush at all, though I'll admit I can't wait to see what you can come up :classic_tongue:.

 

Also I think MMG posted his source Max files for all animations for download in the HCoS page, so I guess you could use those, right? Mainly the "Small Dragon Anal" files; there's also the ones for the Small Dragoness anims but I assume you are only interested on male creatures.

 

EDIT: I just realized by "rig" you probably meant something like an IK rig, and IIRC MadMansGun stated he animates everything by hand, so I guess the source files won't be of much use after all.

Link to post

 The animations spawning rocks were really useful, because they effectively compensated

for uneven terrain, and got the PC out of the weeds where you could actually see the action.

 

 I'd love to see a lot more of that sort of thing (rocks, logs, tree stumps etc.)

Link to post

Hmm interesting points on the objects. I had written them off more or less for creatures, but maybe I’ll give them another shot. My work is never done it seems...

 

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

EDIT: I just realized by "rig" you probably meant something like an IK rig, and IIRC MadMansGun stated he animates everything by hand, so I guess the source files won't be of much use after all.

Yeah, I need to make one of those things with the balls and rings around it. Also yes, currently only plan on male dragons.

58 minutes ago, Astradax09 said:

Hey, Billyy

I am unable to get the canine animations in your 2nd animation pack to work

any advice?

I believe you need the new MNC SLAL for that due to how they were registered so they can work with dogs and wolves.

Link to post
5 minutes ago, Billyy said:

Hmm interesting points on the objects. I had written them off more or less for creatures, but maybe I’ll give them another shot. My work is never done it seems...

I imagine people will either love or hate large object animations like rocks/stumps/logs/haybales ect, basically depending on if a object appearing out of nowhere bothers them.  I personally love them for two main reasons:

 

- As Panthercom said, they are excellent options for uneven terrain where a typical lying down animation will more likely than not clip into the ground.  Defeat does have a tendency to get triggered while the player is in the worst possible position for a nice sex scene.

 

- For larger creatures props make for a lot more variety in animations.  Horses especially have benefited from animators using crates/hay bales ect for more variety in positions than "female standing bent over under horse".

 

If I did have a request for more natural prop based furniture animations, I'd love to see non-con animations involving the female being pushed up against a boulder or bent over a log by 4 legged creatures (bears/wolves/deer/sabrecats ect).  I think the "stuck between a rock and a hard place" theme could be very sexy, and a bit more believable as a non-con animation than most where the female could very likely just crawl away if they wanted to (or dared).

Link to post
2 hours ago, Billyy said:

I’ll admit I’m surprised people liked them that much. I was actually considering replacing some of my other older creature animations, but I think I’ll hold off on that, or if I do I’ll keep the old ones available through some means. Clearly some people still enjoy them so maybe I’m just being too harsh on my own work.

 

I loved the animations. :3 I love how the wolf face-fucking me fucked my TITS first, then my face. Now that might be an artifact of me having tits the size of beach balls, but it was still hot to me, neh? There's very few mouth-focused (with blowjob tag properly attached) creature animations.

They play wonderfully with Apropos when it comes to trying to fight debuffs (a fetish of mine). If you let your mage girl get orally dominated too much, the Wear and Tear system in there will make it very hard for her to cast stuff, as the oral degrade is all around magic and magic regen! =D

 

As for things lining up? that's what 'adjust animations' button is for. Honestly NOTHING ever lines up by default... I play Lykaios and Argonian, and they're slightly shorter than nords! I'm so used to having to bump people up a few inches after things start that I completely forget I'm doing it. I don't care if it's not perfectly aligned, I'm doing RPG smut! =D

Link to post
3 hours ago, Reesewow said:

If I did have a request for more natural prop based furniture animations, I'd love to see non-con animations involving the female being pushed up against a boulder or bent over a log by 4 legged creatures (bears/wolves/deer/sabrecats ect).  I think the "stuck between a rock and a hard place" theme could be very sexy, and a bit more believable as a non-con animation than most where the female could very likely just crawl away if they wanted to (or dared).

A log was my first choice actually, but I had issues finding a usable one. I forget why exactly, maybe they were all too big. Anyway I guess I’ll think about using props for creatures that already have a decent amount of non-prop animations.

3 hours ago, Yuni said:

I loved the animations. :3 I love how the wolf face-fucking me fucked my TITS first, then my face. Now that might be an artifact of me having tits the size of beach balls, but it was still hot to me, neh? There's very few mouth-focused (with blowjob tag properly attached) creature animations.

They play wonderfully with Apropos when it comes to trying to fight debuffs (a fetish of mine). If you let your mage girl get orally dominated too much, the Wear and Tear system in there will make it very hard for her to cast stuff, as the oral degrade is all around magic and magic regen! =D

Well maybe canine rock animations will remade in the future. As far as oral animations are concerned I do like to try and make sure a creature has all 3 types of penetration (if possible) for variety and game-based reasons, such as wear and tear.

 

Link to post
5 hours ago, Billyy said:

Alright I feel like there’s a demand for dragon stuff so I’ll give them another shot. Although I do feel like I’m terkin MMG’s jerb, but I guess he’s too busy these days adding MNC compatibility to more obscure horse mods.

5 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Great to hear! And yeah, pretty sure MMG is busy AF with the "Horny Xs of Skyrim" mod merge he's working on. That, and trying to bring his trusty old XP 64bit PC back to life after Avast sneakily murdered it with a vengeance :classic_confused:.

right now i'm just updating my backup hard drives...it takes 7+ hours just to do one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NFk-OU72SA

Link to post

Been trying out the current 2-24 release after updating MNC.  Looks great!  Only encountered two minor problems so far (and that after going around trying out pretty much all the animations).

 

First, the giant snow frostbite spider didn't have any junk when banging my follower.  This was particularly odd considering all the other spider animations did have their junk, even the giant red frostbite spider which play the same animation.  Other than that, the animation played, positioning looked fine, etc.

 

Second, the ashhopper.  Part way through her left arm gets twisted all the way around at the shoulder causing the mesh to "pinch".  Other than that the animation played fine and everything else about it looked good.

 

All other animations looked great, most played fine with good positioning and alignment without me having to tweak them at all, which was itself an impressive improvement over the older stuff.   So again, great work!

Link to post
31 minutes ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Been trying out the current 2-24 release after updating MNC.  Looks great!  Only encountered two minor problems so far (and that after going around trying out pretty much all the animations).

 

First, the giant snow frostbite spider didn't have any junk when banging my follower.  This was particularly odd considering all the other spider animations did have their junk, even the giant red frostbite spider which play the same animation.  Other than that, the animation played, positioning looked fine, etc.

 

Second, the ashhopper.  Part way through her left arm gets twisted all the way around at the shoulder causing the mesh to "pinch".  Other than that the animation played fine and everything else about it looked good.

 

All other animations looked great, most played fine with good positioning and alignment without me having to tweak them at all, which was itself an impressive improvement over the older stuff.   So again, great work!

Wrong thread?  Missing junk would be a MNC/CF question, and the ash hopper animation is also a MNC animation.  Billyy's pack does not add anything for Ash Hoppers. 

Link to post
56 minutes ago, EinarrTheRed said:

First, the giant snow frostbite spider didn't have any junk when banging my follower.  This was particularly odd considering all the other spider animations did have their junk, even the giant red frostbite spider which play the same animation.  Other than that, the animation played, positioning looked fine, etc.

that should have been fixed a couple of MNC updates ago. i remember fixing it.

Link to post
12 minutes ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Well fudge, I was thinking he did that one.   Okay, great work and could you do some better ash hopper animations?  LOL

Ash Hopper currently lacks the desired equipment in order to engage in sexual acts.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...