Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-3-1)

31 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Well, I don't know if there will be an official port of SLAL, but it is working right of the box with the JC SE Beta. The anims are working after conversion, too. But some ppl are lacking the abilities or the courage to convert them themself or they are just too lazy.

Ashal wrote, that he will/has included an option to register SLAL Packs/Anims directly into SL. So If you are ok with it I will see your answer as somesort of permission to share my ports as long as you don't say something else.  

People being lazy? No way.

I will start looking into how to get my stuff into SE, but yes, you have permission to share what you’ve done.

14 minutes ago, Random_Troll said:

Ahh, fair enough, I get you

I was going off of the previews for the animations, but for some reason, the DP one won't actually work ingame... Maybe it's the MatchMaker I'm using (I've swapped to Mass MatchMaker, from the normal, single target one). The others do - the cowgirl and reverse cowgirl are amazing! I'll try using the other MatchMaker, see if that works, but apart from that, I have no idea what's wrong. I've reset SexLab completely, so no clue from there. (Using two wolves and two Huskies, not mix-matching)

Edit: Turns it out was the Mass MatchMaker. Using the normal one worked a charm. It looks amazing ingame, as do all your animations!

Well, in that case, I'm a sucker for animations where the female wraps their arms/legs around the creature. Not sure about anyone else

But going off of the DP anim, why not add another canine to the mouth? And then going off of that, one like the Skeever Gangbangs - sideways DP and one in the mouth? I don't know - like I said, I'm no good with animating, so it'll be very difficult to get it all to not clip and stuff, I'm guessing.

Mass Matchmaker doesn’t work with 3p+ for a bunch of creatures. Canines may be one of them I’ve forgotten now.

4p animations were dropped too because as you’ve deduced, it’s quite difficult getting them all in there without huge clipping. Also they’re a pain to make and I don’t know what the demand is for them or how useful they are in-game. I might revisit them again I the future.

Great thanks for the new update, so you removed the wolf rock animation furniture? i think its great animations so far, so how can i keep em both for the newest update and the old one? or are you planning to fix the wolf/dog clipping issue? if that the case i will be patiently wait :blush:

4 minutes ago, SaixSk said:

I can't get chaurus hunter anims to work. Why could it be? Everyting else works... :c

Hi. Try this

Q: Can’t start animation with specific creature (usually newer creatures, Dragon Priest, Chaurus Hunter, specific Spiders).
A: More sure you have latest Install latest More Nasty Critters SLAL Edition, and then in the SLAL, disable all animations, then “rebuild sexlab animation registry”, and then enable all your animations again and click “register animations”.

5 minutes ago, Newbie2015 said:

Hi. Try this

Q: Can’t start animation with specific creature (usually newer creatures, Dragon Priest, Chaurus Hunter, specific Spiders).
A: More sure you have latest Install latest More Nasty Critters SLAL Edition, and then in the SLAL, disable all animations, then “rebuild sexlab animation registry”, and then enable all your animations again and click “register animations”.

Do I need to delete the old one? I mean, aside from mcm, anywhere else?

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

Awesome update as always, your animating seems to get better and better.  I only tested the canine animations, but they all look great and the alignment is perfect for my character out of the box.  Especially with so much handjob action, alignment is extremely important and all of the canine animations were spot-on, thanks for the attention to detail.

Certainly makes sense to me.  If I'm not misunderstanding, I assume that even with the removal of the old wolf animations you don't intend to update the original creature pack?  If so that would mean that anyone who really wants to keep using the old non-furniture wolf animations could simply not update that pack, at least unless they really need to clear up the extra FNIS animation slots. 

I'm honestly only planning on keeping some of them installed because of the Apropos descriptions Vauria posted in the Apropos descriptions thread.  Your new animations are a definite improvement, plus not having the legacy penis alignment issue is huge.

I hate having to use sexlab controls to adjust alignments. It can be difficult trying to have them work with everyone’s varying body shapes, but I actually make adjustments to my animations after testing the in-game alignment.

You are exactly correct. Original creature SLAL won’t be updated with anything new for the foreseeable future.

57 minutes ago, razzor69 said:

Great thanks for the new update, so you removed the wolf rock animation furniture? i think its great animations so far, so how can i keep em both for the newest update and the old one? or are you planning to fix the wolf/dog clipping issue? if that the case i will be patiently wait :blush:

Creatures2 pack is where the new animations go. So if you only download the new version of that pack you can have new canine animations and old wolf ones. I however don’t plan on trying to readjusted alignment on old wolf animations.

52 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

When I talked about lazy ppl I didn't talk about you....

BTW... What about the witchlights and the Wraiths? Any Plans?

Oh, yeah I’m aware. I was just poking fun at some of the lazy people on here. Remember to read mod descriptions people.

Witchlights, yes. Hopefully. Wraiths don’t appear to take custom animations correctly, so I’m not sure I can do it. I may see if I can just have it use idle animations and animate the female with animobjects, like magic dildos or something.

12 minutes ago, Billyy said:

Oh, yeah I’m aware. I was just poking fun at some of the lazy people on here. Remember to read mod descriptions people.

Witchlights, yes. Hopefully. Wraiths don’t appear to take custom animations correctly, so I’m not sure I can do it. I may see if I can just have it use idle animations and animate the female with animobjects, like magic dildos or something.

You know I am a frind of 'fullfillment'.... I know you did a slaughterfish... but I could not find it in MNC/CF is it not implemented there? Or did I something wrong?

It doesn't treally matter at the moment, because I'm struggeling with porting mods and helping others porting mods.

The Idea with the magic dildos is something like that, I would like to see for most of the critters that might be able to use magic (or even all) and you are the one to do such things...

33 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

You know I am a frind of 'fullfillment'.... I know you did a slaughterfish... but I could not find it in MNC/CF is it not implemented there? Or did I something wrong?

It doesn't treally matter at the moment, because I'm struggeling with porting mods and helping others porting mods.

The Idea with the magic dildos is something like that, I would like to see for most of the critters that might be able to use magic (or even all) and you are the one to do such things...

You are mistaken, good sir. I’ve not yet done a slaughterfish animation. MadMansGun has been the only one thus far. I might be taking a look at them for my next release though.

I feel like magic animations aren’t very fitting for the vast majority of creatures, but I’ll keep it in mind.

41 minutes ago, Billyy said:

You are mistaken, good sir. I’ve not yet done a slaughterfish animation. MadMansGun has been the only one thus far. I might be taking a look at them for my next release though.

I feel like magic animations aren’t very fitting for the vast majority of creatures, but I’ll keep it in mind.

Was it MMG? hm... Well, you are right: For the Dwemer automatons there should be something more mechanical... But why not thinking about it... Some sort of animalistic scream that makes the women melting away... (Can mudcrabs scream???)

And someone should do a 4 Way Rieckling... 

The 1.63 Beta comes with 250 additional slots for anims.I still have some room for whatever comes to your mind.

33 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

makes the women melting away...

Ugghh, what?..

17 minutes ago, COLOCO said:

Can we have a pack without (bear , Goat , Canine , Horker, Boar w/Rider , Horse , Sabrecat and Skeever )?

A pack without that specific combination of creatures? Sorry, I’m afraid not, fam. Time to learn how to edit SLAL packs. I include the source code to allow people to do just that.

I realize there are animations included that people aren’t interested in having, but I can only manage so many slal packs, and I'll never satisfy everyone's needs.

4 hours ago, Billyy said:

Seeing as all canines share animations, I didn’t feel it would look appropriate for dogs (aka not wolves) to be doing that, so I elected to do something different.

umm...you do know that animations can still be setup as wolves only right?

18 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

umm...you do know that animations can still be setup as wolves only right?

Now that you mention it, but no I hadn’t considered it. However the goal was to make animations for all of them anyway, and it's not like I was lacking in possible animations to do. I’ll keep it in mind though.

9 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I converted your packs for SE and uploaded them here with just one little edit, I added the Zaz textures for the xcross to the pack because there is no 'official' port of ZAZ for SE. 
Thanks for the permission.

Ah yes, I forgot those things used their own textures. Looking good, now I don't need to rush to try and get my SSE working properly to do it myself.

21 minutes ago, Billyy said:

Ah yes, I forgot those things used their own textures. Looking good, now I don't need to rush to try and get my SSE working properly to do it myself.

What have I done.... Now they they will start yelling for other packs and try this with SL light....

As long as we have problems with JC/CF/MNC and the nude creature meshes you better keep working for oldrim. Troubleshooting would keep you from being creative. 

Finally got a chance to try the x-cross anims and really like the little touches, like the hand in her hair or other grabbing positions.

Question why there is no xcross tag on the xcross reverse anim though. Do any mods exclude or include those?

Also, seeing the comment about the zaz textures, is there a way to make the crosses look more like other woods or even dwemer metal? (Yes it would make them all that way I know).

15 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

Finally got a chance to try the x-cross anims and really like the little touches, like the hand in her hair or other grabbing positions.

Question why there is no xcross tag on the xcross reverse anim though. Do any mods exclude or include those?

Also, seeing the comment about the zaz textures, is there a way to make the crosses look more like other woods or even dwemer metal? (Yes it would make them all that way I know).

Well, If you have fitting textures and nifscope... go for it. The tags for SLAL anims are easy to edit, but someone with scripting abilities should make a tool for that.

50 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

What have I done.... Now they they will start yelling for other packs and try this with SL light....

As long as we have problems with JC/CF/MNC and the nude creature meshes you better keep working for oldrim. Troubleshooting would keep you from being creative. 

You’re a brave man indeed.

26 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

It has an “XCrossReverse” tag, no XCross tag because I wasn’t sure how to handle it. From what I recall there is a variant of XCross furniture with same model where actor gets on in the ‘reverse’ pose instead of the normal pose. So this way someone could differentiate between them for which animation they needed.

Of course I don’t know how widely used the Reverse XCross is so it might be more trouble than it’s worth. I’d need to hear what people are looking for with their tags.

There are a few variants to XCross models/textures, you’d only need to replace them, or redirect the texture path with nifskope. Of course some XCross models have slightly different shapes, which may lead to slight alignment issues, but probably nothing major.