Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

43 minutes ago, jalingon3011 said:

Hi I just realized that we totally forgot about frost giants. Is it possible to request you to create a nude mesh for frost giants and in-cooperate giant sex animations onto frost giants? Would it be difficult? Thanks.

i'm assuming your talking to me because billyy does not make meshes.

the problem with the frost giant is that it's too fat to use the dick made for the normal giants, this can be a problem for some animations as well.

fsscr000.JPG

8 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

that's because SexLab has limits: the max number of actors allowed is 5 but the max number of races is only 2 (and AnubiSs2167 already found that out the hard way).

so it's a complete fluke that the creature on creature animations in my own SLAL Pack can work at all.

...why do i have deja vu?

Okay, I just thought is might have usages, in some scenarios, and did not realize the two race limit in Sexlab.

Oh well! I thought it was a good idea  :confounded:

2 hours ago, galgat said:

Okay, I just thought is might have usages, in some scenarios, and did not realize the two race limit in Sexlab.

Oh well! I thought it was a good idea  :confounded:

Yea I imagine it was pretty disappointing for Anub, he thought the idea was cool enough to make an animation for it (human-falmer-chaurus I think?).  I think he only realized the limitation when he exported it and tried to get it to run in the actual game. 

6 hours ago, jalingon3011 said:

Hi I just realized that we totally forgot about frost giants. Is it possible to request you to create a nude mesh for frost giants and in-cooperate giant sex animations onto frost giants? Would it be difficult? Thanks.

The frost giant, yeti, ancient troll, giant troll have the same meshes, too bad if you adding the schlong it clipping because the belly is too big and you need to move it forward for the schlong to fit on it, but you will screwed up the giant animations position, i tried once with Ogre from Beyond Skyrim Bruma, it has the same problem with the belly

6 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

i'm assuming your talking to me because billyy does not make meshes.

the problem with the frost giant is that it's too fat to use the dick made for the normal giants, this can be a problem for some animations as well.

fsscr000.JPG

well you can just rolepay as it being an obese furry giant...

but anyway...fat acceptance is death acceptance...lol...

I don't know what it is, but after installing your animation packs I can no longer load my save, I can't even make a new save or do the whole COC qasmoke thing. I'm not at the FNIS animation limit, and I have all the crash fixes and such in place, if I uninstall all your animations it works, but the second even one of them is enabled, it goes back to crashing.

12 hours ago, Rooty Tooty said:

I don't know what it is, but after installing your animation packs I can no longer load my save, I can't even make a new save or do the whole COC qasmoke thing. I'm not at the FNIS animation limit, and I have all the crash fixes and such in place, if I uninstall all your animations it works, but the second even one of them is enabled, it goes back to crashing.

Not being at the FNIS animation limit doesn't necessarily mean you haven't overloaded Oldrim on the animations side - more animations does mean more instability and was the reason Fore put warnings on the larger FNIS versions.

Something you could try is reducing the amount of animations you have before installing Billyy's packs.  Some things like Tara's ZAP 8.0/Ultimate Furniture Pack, poser mods or installing Funnybiz's entire pack have an insane amount of animation files, and a poster in Anub's thread having the same issue found that removing some animations allowed them to install Anub's animations.

Hi @ all

@ Billyy, you have made some realy great animations, i think. But i have some issues with them. Especially with the 3p animations with one human female and 2 male creatures.

I use SexLabDefeat to prevent my Char from beeing killed in fights. Instead, she gets knocked down and raped and than get´s lost in the wilderness.....

This mod also sometimes triggers threesomes. So, i never had any problems with Falmers or Draugrs, but i recently get knocked down by a bear and it triggers a threesome with that bear and a wolf comming nearby. This is not properly animated, of course. But why are different creatures selected, if not enough creatures from the same race are there?

I know, that only 2 races are supported by SexLab for one animation, so only my PC and bears should be selected, but not the additional wolf.......

I thoght, maybe something buggy with this special animation, but today i saw the same with a giant 3P animation, where a Mammoth was selectet as second creature. Don´t have to say, that it didn´t work.....

So my question again: Why are sometimes different creatures and one human female selected to be animated in threesomes if not enough creatures from the same race are present to fill the slots for the animation?  Is it depending on the animation? Or maybe SexLab itself? Maybe the mod who triggers the animation? I don´t know.

I thought, if SexLab only supports 2 races in one animation, it won´t be able to select more than two races for an animation.

If i don´t have threesomes installed, it don´t perform one, even if the triggering mod is calling for some. Clear, Sexlab can´t play, what is not there.

But why can it select three races for an animation, if it only can support two?

I´m completely confused.......

Ok, sorry, i´m talking too mutch and my english is bad. Maybe i should try to get some sleep. I hope, you can help or even tell me what´s going wrong.

5 minutes ago, Tom-80-H said:

I thought, if SexLab only supports 2 races in one animation, it won´t be able to select more than two races for an animation.

If i don´t have threesomes installed, it don´t perform one, even if the triggering mod is calling for some. Clear, Sexlab can´t play, what is not there.

This is a Sexlab/Defeat problem, nothing to do with Billyy's animations.  Basically Defeat can send impossible combinations of races to Sexlab when building scenes, and Sexlab still tries to animate them instead of rejecting them or leaving one creature out.  

1 hour ago, Tom-80-H said:

As stated above this issue isn't caused or can be fixed on the SLAL end, creatures animations are registered specifically to their intended race. It's somehow related to sexlab or defeat grabbing creatures without making sure the races match or something to that effect.

Correct, Sexlab doesn't support more than 2 races in one animation. However it's not that can't or won't pick more than 2 races, it's that it just can't play animations for more than that. So you can use matchmaker to get 3 or more races, but the extra races won't play an animation. I think in the case of female + 2 different creatures it will assume the 2nd creature is the same race as the 1st creature, and load creature1 3p animations, but creature 2 can't load or play those, so it just sits there doing nothing. So the problem wouldn't occur if creature 1 in this case didn't have any 3p animations enabled, and thus defeat would not search for another creature to fill the actor3 slot.

3 hours ago, Billyy said:

So the problem wouldn't occur if creature 1 in this case didn't have any 3p animations enabled, and thus defeat would not search for another creature to fill the actor3 slot.

In a way you are totally to blame... you gave us way too many 3p animations for all these new creatures types and now we see these flaws!  The solution is obviously to go back to only undead knowing how to gangbang.:classic_tongue:

3 hours ago, Billyy said:

As stated above this issue isn't caused or can be fixed on the SLAL end, creatures animations are registered specifically to their intended race. It's somehow related to sexlab or defeat grabbing creatures without making sure the races match or something to that effect.

Correct, Sexlab doesn't support more than 2 races in one animation. However it's not that can't or won't pick more than 2 races, it's that it just can't play animations for more than that. So you can use matchmaker to get 3 or more races, but the extra races won't play an animation. I think in the case of female + 2 different creatures it will assume the 2nd creature is the same race as the 1st creature, and load creature1 3p animations, but creature 2 can't load or play those, so it just sits there doing nothing. So the problem wouldn't occur if creature 1 in this case didn't have any 3p animations enabled, and thus defeat would not search for another creature to fill the actor3 slot.

Ok, thank you for the answer.

I asked here in the support thread of the animations, because i only got this behaviour with your animations. As i said, i didn´t get this with draugr and falmer from others animation packs.

23 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

In a way you are totally to blame... you gave us way too many 3p animations for all these new creatures types and now we see these flaws!  The solution is obviously to go back to only undead knowing how to gangbang.:classic_tongue:

Yes, seems that i have to do so by either disable threesomes in defeat or disable the animations in SexLab.

OK, thanks :classic_smile:

• 4 weeks later...

New update. Canines were the focus this time, and took the majority of my time so I could replace my old wolf-only animations with ones that will work with all canines. Note that while the animations should play with all the standard canines (dogs, huskies, wolves, etc.) their models are not exactly the same, so while I tried to minimize it you may encounter some clipping with some canines.

I’ve removed the old wolf animations from Billyy_Creature, and Billyy_CreatureFurniture. If you still want old wolf animations for whatever reason, just down download new version, there’s nothing new in them.

Billyy_HumanFurniture has joined the ever growing list of SLAL packs, and will be only for furniture animations… Obviously. Only XCross currently, other furniture will likely come in the future.

1 hour ago, Newbie2015 said:

Hi. Wow, awesome. Thanks alot. Btw is it safe to add new anims mid game?

yes, but don't forget to rerun FNIS first, and:

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

Hi Billy!

I don't know if you followed the progress on SL 1.163 for SE. But if you do, you will know that there is a working Beta of Jcontainers for SE out and SL anim loader is an easy thing to convert. A lot of ppl are converting Animations to SE. Your packs had been the first I did for private use. Would you allow others to post conversions of your packs officially? 

OH MY GOD, THE CANINE DP LOOKS AMAZING! Next, do it with the female facing the one on top, arms behind her, keeping her from falling on the bottom one, and legs wrapped around the top one?? ;)

But seriously, these are amazing!! Unfortunately I'm no good with animation or anything, so I wouldn't even be able to contribute ideas properly, apart from words, but if you need any ideas, just ask. Chauruses (chauri?), canines and maybe a few human animations, possibly horse too, I can give ideas for, if you ever need them. They'd mostly be slight adjustments to other animations, but new ones too. I can't think of much else for skeevers, but your skeever ones are the ones I fell in love with at first

All in all, I cannot wait for your next update! Your animations are amazing!

13 hours ago, Billyy said:

New update. Canines were the focus this time, and took the majority of my time so I could replace my old wolf-only animations with ones that will work with all canines. Note that while the animations should play with all the standard canines (dogs, huskies, wolves, etc.) their models are not exactly the same, so while I tried to minimize it you may encounter some clipping with some canines.

I’ve removed the old wolf animations from Billyy_Creature, and Billyy_CreatureFurniture. If you still want old wolf animations for whatever reason, just down download new version, there’s nothing new in them.

Billyy_HumanFurniture has joined the ever growing list of SLAL packs, and will be only for furniture animations… Obviously. Only XCross currently, other furniture will likely come in the future.

I'm a big fan of you animations, though with removal of one of my favorites (wolf doggy, with the neck bite) will this possibly return as canine?  The new ones are also quite excellent.

7 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Hi Billy!

I don't know if you followed the progress on SL 1.163 for SE. But if you do, you will know that there is a working Beta of Jcontainers for SE out and SL anim loader is an easy thing to convert. A lot of ppl are converting Animations to SE. Your packs had been the first I did for private use. Would you allow others to post conversions of your packs officially? 

I’ve been roughly following it, but more focused on getting this update out. I was waiting for some official loader thing to come out so I can make a SE compatible version of my packs. Have not yet looked into what that entails though.

In the meantime, preferably as long as it’s not given its own mod page, people can feel free to share it.

3 hours ago, Random_Troll said:

OH MY GOD, THE CANINE DP LOOKS AMAZING! Next, do it with the female facing the one on top, arms behind her, keeping her from falling on the bottom one, and legs wrapped around the top one?? ;)

But seriously, these are amazing!! Unfortunately I'm no good with animation or anything, so I wouldn't even be able to contribute ideas properly, apart from words, but if you need any ideas, just ask. Chauruses (chauri?), canines and maybe a few human animations, possibly horse too, I can give ideas for, if you ever need them. They'd mostly be slight adjustments to other animations, but new ones too. I can't think of much else for skeevers, but your skeever ones are the ones I fell in love with at first

All in all, I cannot wait for your next update! Your animations are amazing!

Thanks,

That DP position was actually one of the many positions I tested. From what I remember I dropped it because the female’s arms couldn’t reach the ground so I couldn’t get it look how I wanted. I actually don’t really like animating canines for that reason, they always seem to end up being either too big, or too small for the animations I have in mind.

Anyone should feel free to share animation ideas here or PM. I won’t promise to do them, but sometimes I put animations people want on the to-do list if I think they sound interesting and are doable.

3 hours ago, belrix55 said:

I'm a big fan of you animations, though with removal of one of my favorites (wolf doggy, with the neck bite) will this possibly return as canine?  The new ones are also quite excellent.

Seeing as all canines share animations, I didn’t feel it would look appropriate for dogs (aka not wolves) to be doing that, so I elected to do something different.

18 minutes ago, Billyy said:

I’ve been roughly following it, but more focused on getting this update out. I was waiting for some official loader thing to come out so I can make a SE compatible version of my packs. Have not yet looked into what that entails though.

In the meantime, preferably as long as it’s not given its own mod page, people can feel free to share it.

Well, I don't know if there will be an official port of SLAL, but it is working right of the box with the JC SE Beta. The anims are working after conversion, too. But some ppl are lacking the abilities or the courage to convert them themself or they are just too lazy.

Ashal wrote, that he will/has included an option to register SLAL Packs/Anims directly into SL. So If you are ok with it I will see your answer as somesort of permission to share my ports as long as you don't say something else.  

52 minutes ago, Billyy said:

Thanks,

That DP position was actually one of the many positions I tested. From what I remember I dropped it because the female’s arms couldn’t reach the ground so I couldn’t get it look how I wanted. I actually don’t really like animating canines for that reason, they always seem to end up being either too big, or too small for the animations I have in mind.

Anyone should feel free to share animation ideas here or PM. I won’t promise to do them, but sometimes I put animations people want on the to-do list if I think they sound interesting and are doable.

Ahh, fair enough, I get you

I was going off of the previews for the animations, but for some reason, the DP one won't actually work ingame... Maybe it's the MatchMaker I'm using (I've swapped to Mass MatchMaker, from the normal, single target one). The others do - the cowgirl and reverse cowgirl are amazing! I'll try using the other MatchMaker, see if that works, but apart from that, I have no idea what's wrong. I've reset SexLab completely, so no clue from there. (Using two wolves and two Huskies, not mix-matching)

Edit: Turns it out was the Mass MatchMaker. Using the normal one worked a charm. It looks amazing ingame, as do all your animations!

Well, in that case, I'm a sucker for animations where the female wraps their arms/legs around the creature. Not sure about anyone else

But going off of the DP anim, why not add another canine to the mouth? And then going off of that, one like the Skeever Gangbangs - sideways DP and one in the mouth? I don't know - like I said, I'm no good with animating, so it'll be very difficult to get it all to not clip and stuff, I'm guessing.

Awesome update as always, your animating seems to get better and better.  I only tested the canine animations, but they all look great and the alignment is perfect for my character out of the box.  Especially with so much handjob action, alignment is extremely important and all of the canine animations were spot-on, thanks for the attention to detail.

42 minutes ago, Billyy said:

Seeing as all canines share animations, I didn’t feel it would look appropriate for dogs (aka not wolves) to be doing that, so I elected to do something different.

Certainly makes sense to me.  If I'm not misunderstanding, I assume that even with the removal of the old wolf animations you don't intend to update the original creature pack?  If so that would mean that anyone who really wants to keep using the old non-furniture wolf animations could simply not update that pack, at least unless they really need to clear up the extra FNIS animation slots. 

I'm honestly only planning on keeping some of them installed because of the Apropos descriptions Vauria posted in the Apropos descriptions thread.  Your new animations are a definite improvement, plus not having the legacy penis alignment issue is huge.