Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

2 hours ago, juliojakers said:

Thanks Billy for the update...

But I've got some problem billy...

Which Penis model should I use for Wolf ??
I've tried Bad Dog, the Penis not in good position...

I believe you want to select the “legacy” "MNC Rescaled meshes" in creature features mcm for wolves.

Wolves used to be larger than dogs and had a different dick, so they would not align properly if used with dogs. New MNC SLAL changed them to be the same by default, so I will need to redo the wolf animations to match new look. Until then using the rescaled mesh is the only way to have them align afaik. However even then you'll want to make sure he's at 1.0 scale so it aligns correctly.

New canine animations will likely be the creature side focus of next update and will replace the old/current wolf animations.

3 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

But for SE Ashal can add far more slots without any fear of making the game unstable.

no he can't, 32 or 64bit it's still the same piece of shit game engine with the same save file string limit problems, having more ram access wont fix jack shit:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/18708-sexlab-framework-development/?do=findComment&comment=2071835

with FNIS XXL max limit you could in theory only have 2500 SexLab style animation sets at most.

20000 slots ÷ 4 stage SexLab animation set = 5000 sets ÷ 2 actors = 2500 SexLab animation sets (+2500 creature)

20000 slots ÷ 10 stage SexLab animation set = 2000 sets ÷ 5 actors = 400 SexLab animation sets (+400 creature)

but since the game engine sucks so much it's unrealistic to ever see these numbers happen.

Hello Billy, thank you for the cool animations.

I have an issue on my fresh install of skyrim tho : s

I did some tests and apparently the animations in "Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations" make my game crash for some reasons... without them, the game load correctly and the animations works but only the creatures are animated obviously... I really like your anims i hope someone have an idea to fix it.

It is weird because it was working on my previous computer, but i dont see what i forgot to install.

11 minutes ago, Quest_Items said:

Hello Billy, thank you for the cool animations.

I have an issue on my fresh install of skyrim tho : s

I did some tests and apparently the animations in "Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations" make my game crash for some reasons... without them, the game load correctly and the animations works but only the creatures are animated obviously... I really like your anims i hope someone have an idea to fix it.

It is weird because it was working on my previous computer, but i dont see what i forgot to install.

You'll have to do a clean install-I had the same problem in the past when I tried a "permanent" mod setup via direct install, then NMM.

12 minutes ago, Rockat said:

You'll have to do a clean install-I had the same problem in the past when I tried a "permanent" mod setup via direct install, then NMM.

Thanks for the answer, but what do you mean by clean install ? I am using latest version of NMM to install my mods and only Billy's anims make my game crash, the others works.

2 hours ago, Quest_Items said:

Thanks for the answer, but what do you mean by clean install ? I am using latest version of NMM to install my mods and only Billy's anims make my game crash, the others works.

As in delete the files relevant to whichever animation pack is installed and then re-install it and run FNIS.

23 minutes ago, Pupkin said:

can I somehow customize the animation list? like delete the animations I am very unlikely to use? That limit thing is a bitch

the bare minimum would be to edit the json file (it can be opened with notepad) found in Data\SLAnims\json

you may need this if you start messing around with them:

https://jsonchecker.com/

Still can't get the Chaurus Hunter animations to work. I've done the usual updating and the animations are greyed out in Sexlab even when they're the only ones active. The only one that works is the stock one that comes with MNC.

Additionally, none of the dwarven animations work. Whenever I use the irresistible attraction spell it says it "fizzled out and failed to effect dwarven spider etc". Untamed doesn't work on them either. 

The regular spider animations work really well though.

Any ideas?

4 hours ago, MrHuxley said:

Still can't get the Chaurus Hunter animations to work. I've done the usual updating and the animations are greyed out in Sexlab even when they're the only ones active. The only one that works is the stock one that comes with MNC.

Additionally, none of the dwarven animations work. Whenever I use the irresistible attraction spell it says it "fizzled out and failed to effect dwarven spider etc". Untamed doesn't work on them either. 

The regular spider animations work really well though.

Any ideas?

you may need to use a save editor to delete the older scripts from your save file (MoreNastyCrittersFactory and/or sslCreatureAnimationSlots)

Out of curiousity - I think I asked this once before, but I don't recall what thread it was in...  is there a way to do breastfeeding anims? No biggie if it isn't possible, but I thought I'd ask. :smile:

EDIT: sorry, I mean creatures breastfeeding, not people. Say, a riekling (or two) being nursed? Thanks!

1 hour ago, smoran92 said:

The animations work flawlessly and smooth but somehow I cant get the Giant spider to play giant spider anims. It plays large spider anims. Is there fix around that? 

Thanks in advance!

inside the mod compatibility kit for MNCv11 there is a patch to help with that (the folder called "SexLab V1-62 sslCreatureAnimationSlots")

note: you may need to use a save file editor to remove the old script from your save so that the new one will be loaded, and you defiantly will need to rebuild the animation registry in game.

Hello.
I have a strange problem just as I installed the package "SLAL_Billyy_Creature 3.0.7z" and, of course, updating the FNIS animation, the game turns off the desktop. The new game and load the game cause the game to be fired after removing "SLAL_Billyy_Creature 3.0.7z" works normally.

Lover your stuff  ;)

I have been wondering why no one makes, Or I have missed them, animations that have a mixture of human's, and creatures.  It would seem to be something that would be, unusual, but also interesting.  Or Even combinations of Creatures, as in bear, and wolf, or Skeever, and fox...

I would think the guard, and his dog, would be an common instance.  But Dawnguard, the troll, and human there would be and event.  Rider, and there Horse, the crazy man and his Skeevers under Honeywell Brewery, and so on.

It just seems like a Nitch that has not been filled, and seems to me could be a needed asset for the Adult fantasy play here. 

32 minutes ago, galgat said:

Lover your stuff  ;)

I have been wondering why no one makes, Or I have missed them, animations that have a mixture of human's, and creatures.  It would seem to be something that would be, unusual, but also interesting.  Or Even combinations of Creatures, as in bear, and wolf, or Skeever, and fox...

I would think the guard, and his dog, would be an common instance.  But Dawnguard, the troll, and human there would be and event.  Rider, and there Horse, the crazy man and his Skeevers under Honeywell Brewery, and so on.

It just seems like a Nitch that has not been filled, and seems to me could be a needed asset for the Adult fantasy play here. 

Well, the most important thing about this, is how to trigger the anims in a 'immersive' way. Thats what I love Scent Of Sex for...

Now that Sexlabframework for SE is out( It is a beta but it is working quite good here): How do I get your anims work without SLAL? Those who have been in SL light could be easily included, but without Jcontainers there is no SLAL and I'm missing your anims. 

2 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Well, the most important thing about this, is how to trigger the anims in a 'immersive' way. Thats what I love Scent Of Sex for...

I would figure such animations would be in separate packs, and choose to install them or not, as to actors, I believe Sexlab, will choose appropriate actors, by the tag's

3 hours ago, galgat said:

that's because SexLab has limits: the max number of actors allowed is 5 but the max number of races is only 2 (and AnubiSs2167 already found that out the hard way).

so it's a complete fluke that the creature on creature animations in my own SLAL Pack can work at all.

...why do i have deja vu?

On 1/16/2018 at 10:55 AM, TR0767 said:

Out of curiousity - I think I asked this once before, but I don't recall what thread it was in...  is there a way to do breastfeeding anims? No biggie if it isn't possible, but I thought I'd ask. :smile:

EDIT: sorry, I mean creatures breastfeeding, not people. Say, a riekling (or two) being nursed? Thanks!

I wouldn’t count on it; breasts are impractical to work with for a number of reasons.

5 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Now that Sexlabframework for SE is out( It is a beta but it is working quite good here): How do I get your anims work without SLAL? Those who have been in SL light could be easily included, but without Jcontainers there is no SLAL and I'm missing your anims. 

I’ve never installed SE so unfortunately I don’t have an answer for you. Someone may have to make a SLAL SE edition or something, in which case I can look into supporting SE. I'll be keeping my eye on what happens with SE.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

that's because SexLab has limits: the max number of actors allowed is 5 but the max number of races is only 2 (and AnubiSs2167 already found that out the hard way).

so it's a complete fluke that the creature on creature animations in my own SLAL Pack can work at all.

...why do i have deja vu?

This. I tried in the past and had this issue to. Of course outside falmer and chaurus there aren’t many realistic combinations anyway.

2 hours ago, galgat said:

I would figure such animations would be in separate packs, and choose to install them or not, as to actors, I believe Sexlab, will choose appropriate actors, by the tag's

Yes, if I ever get to making multiple humans x creature animations they’d be in another pack if only so people could save on animations they have, seeing as it seems people are now having ctd issues that I can only assume is related to having too many animations.

Multiple humans x creature are really low priority though because they seem pretty niche and from my experience sexlab couldn’t differentiate between what actors were involved, so it could play a CCF animation when it’s CMF performing the act. In which case the male wouldn’t animate, and this can happen vice versa too. Of course you can easily swap to a working animation, but it’s annoying.

Currently I only plan on looking at a select few creatures to work with that’d be more likely to be usable in-game, so domestic creatures such as canines, horses, and skeevers apparently. So you probably won’t see some crazy dude and his pet spider banging some chick.