Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

FNIS 6.3 XXL can only handle 12000 animations

for those interested in knowing FNIS 7.0 beta5 XXL (the one i use) will support up to 20K animations. 

i use MO and have had 15476 human with 3285 creature animations installed and it ran fine (was a little slow sometimes to start an animation was all).

last run with a few less mods with animations installed is 11850 human and 3108 creature animations and other than a little slow sometimes starting 

animations it runs fine.  my biggest issue with animations is having hit the 500 sexlab limit a while back now (i have since removed 6+ SLAL packs and

still cannot activate all the animations for the packs i have left).

6 hours ago, goetia99 said:

Same here, damn that's incredible how many animations the finis xxl version can handle.

Yep, the bigger block is the Sexlab animation limit.  Billyy is seriously threatening to cause me to hit that limit on creatures before I hit it for human animations (I think I'm at 440/500 on creatures in the Sexlab debug menu).

5 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Yep, the bigger block is the Sexlab animation limit.  Billyy is seriously threatening to cause me to hit that limit on creatures before I hit it for human animations (I think I'm at 440/500 on creatures in the Sexlab debug menu).

i'm at 543/500 :skull:

6 minutes ago, arpaschad said:

but dogs are canines...also wolves...

why can't dogs use the same wolf animations?

forgive me but I wasn't there when the debriefing was made regarding animations involving k9...

They always could technically share animations, but until recently wolves were slightly larger and had different positioning for "equipment".  Which means that animations made for dogs wouldn't line up properly for wolves and vice-versa.  It also required doubling every canine animation so both types could use it, causing animation bloat (which is an issue seeing as people are hitting Sexlab/FNIS limits).

Recent MNC changes have added some fixes to all of that, but most wolf animations were created before that.

Gotta say thanks for all these awesome animations. Now I got a question about fnis and max number of animations that i'm hoping someone can answer. When I run FNIS I get 8193 animations for 31 mods successfully included (character) and 3461 animations for 10 mods and 42 creatures successfully included. When checking if i hit the 10000 animations limit do I add up both of those numbers?

1 hour ago, wantmads said:

Gotta say thanks for all these awesome animations. Now I got a question about fnis and max number of animations that i'm hoping someone can answer. When I run FNIS I get 8193 animations for 31 mods successfully included (character) and 3461 animations for 10 mods and 42 creatures successfully included. When checking if i hit the 10000 animations limit do I add up both of those numbers?

no

On 1/3/2018 at 5:23 PM, MadMansGun said:

Thanks for the info, but I did Crash Fixes ages ago and that's apparently not the issue.  I did some testing and it looks like FNIS 7.0 XXL is hitting a max # or resource / config ceiling that is causing the Load CTD.  I'm still several thousand under FNIS' listed 20k total animations for the XXL version (32 bit - Oldrim) and have plenty of resources in terms of PC CPU/RAM/Storage and VRAM.  Actually surprised I can even get 16k animations working, but would be cool if the 20k number was the real limit.

On 2.1.2018 at 10:49 AM, draeneis said:

new animations from billyy, nibbles and anub all at the same time, this is so amazing, it's a christmas miracle!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would be far more amazing if Sexlab could handle more than 500/500 animations. 

2 hours ago, astralara said:

Thanks for the info, but I did Crash Fixes ages ago and that's apparently not the issue.  I did some testing and it looks like FNIS 7.0 XXL is hitting a max # or resource / config ceiling that is causing the Load CTD.  I'm still several thousand under FNIS' listed 20k total animations for the XXL version (32 bit - Oldrim) and have plenty of resources in terms of PC CPU/RAM/Storage and VRAM.  Actually surprised I can even get 16k animations working, but would be cool if the 20k number was the real limit.

It does not matter how much memory you have availible, 32-Bit programs usually can not address more then 2Gb. And Sexlab can only handle 500 Anims for humans and 500 for creatures. In Skyrim SE there are no such limits, but it takes time untill all the little tools are converted. But then we will all have more fun...

19 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

It does not matter how much memory you have availible, 32-Bit programs usually can not address more then 2Gb. And Sexlab can only handle 500 Anims for humans and 500 for creatures. In Skyrim SE there are no such limits, but it takes time untill all the little tools are converted. But then we will all have more fun...

those 2 things are not connected, a 64bit SexLab will have the same animation limits.

26 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

those 2 things are not connected, a 64bit SexLab will have the same animation limits.

Even if so, but I'm currently using about 11k FNIS animations in Skyrim Special 64bit and it's not crashing at all (without any memory patches/ENBoost/Crash Fixes etc like for Oldrim).

So only limit for it will be FNIS itself which in time will increase I'm sure..

11 minutes ago, LukeDuke said:

Even if so, but I'm currently using about 11k FNIS animations in Skyrim Special 64bit and it's not crashing at all (without any memory patches/ENBoost/Crash Fixes etc like for Oldrim).

*cry* I really do need to get SSE and retire my launch-day purchased Oldrim... BUT ALL THAT WORK! *cry*:bawling:*cry*

3 hours ago, LukeDuke said:

Here's my current animation totals...

13316 animations for 51 mods successfully included (character)
 3450 animations for 11 mods and 42 creatures successfully included.

Still amazed Oldrim and FNIS XXL work at that level, but if I go beyond that it does the saved game load CTD.  Still several thousand below the 20k animation limit FNIS mentioned for the XXL version.

45 minutes ago, astralara said:

Here's my current animation totals...

13316 animations for 51 mods successfully included (character)
 3450 animations for 11 mods and 42 creatures successfully included.

Still amazed Oldrim and FNIS XXL work at that level, but if I go beyond that it does the saved game load CTD.  Still several thousand below the 20k animation limit FNIS mentioned for the XXL version.

Saved Game load CTD.... do you mean that you can add more animations, load a game, and then any saves you make after that are corrupted?  Can you open those save files in a save editor or do they crash? 

That sounds like the string table bug to me, which having lots of animations can help definitely trigger.  I'd make sure you have the option to fix that bug enabled in your CrashFixesPlugin.ini file (StringCount32=1).

6 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

Sure, but I guess, that more anims in SL will also leed to more memory issues in oldrim. But for SE Ashal can add far more slots without any fear of making the game unstable. 

Fores made the XXL version because everybody was asking for it, but also said that it will have the cost of longer loading times and memory issues at a certain point.

But this is not the right place to dicuss this. This is tech-talk

Same for save game load CTD: A heavy modded game means a heavy save. If it gets too big, it will crash the game on loading. But there is a work around for this that helped me most of the time: Go to qasmoke and make a save there. Start the game from that save and load the save from there.