Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

On 4/21/2021 at 6:58 PM, Billyy said:

This is likely skeleton related. Are you using a recent version of XP32 skeleton?

Yes, I am using the most recent version of XP32 skeleton. As I said in my post, this is puzzling me because after almost a decade of modding, I've never encountered a problem quite like this (or one I couldn't solve through troubleshooting).

@Billyy The new animations are good. It would be really nice if you could update the old Dwemer Centurion animations for ABC or make more new ones. There aren't many animations for them.

I used an old edited animation list and FNIS for modders couldn't find two animations that I used to have: Holding and 3pKneelingAnal. Did you delete them from the mod?

Also, can you update the old previews when you get time? They don't work anymore.

On 5/1/2021 at 5:29 PM, Lilzt3hcat said:

That new Centurion one looks insane (in a good way) lol!

Haha, indeed. He was a challenge to make too. I don't think I'm good enough to truly utilize all his fancy stuff, but I guess it's something. Baka sure made him a crazy critter.

On 5/2/2021 at 7:44 AM, staspidaras2 said:

Hm-m, looks like i have issue with model of Centurion, it anyway has an old version, so new animation looks ridiculous. i download and install  last versions of MNC and Babo's ABC for LE, but nothing changes :(

That'd be more a question for his thread I think. It'll be newest ABC you want. Maybe make sure ABC is overwriting all other mods?

1 hour ago, Inception said:

@Billyy The new animations are good. It would be really nice if you could update the old Dwemer Centurion animations for ABC or make more new ones. There aren't many animations for them.

Also, can you update the old previews when you get time? They don't work anymore.

Unfortunately it's not possible... Well maybe, but I think there would be a significant time investment trying to get it all working, and since the dick no longer pistons I'd have to reworked the animations anyway. No outcome was ideal, but i figured this would be most efficient method and preferable by me. This way it also leaves some animations for people who think the new Centurion is too much for them.

I'll be slowly working on getting a few more out for him, but he's not too high on my list.

There are guides out on the forums on how these animations are made but none of these "guides"  that I have found are either up to date, complete, or made by animators that are currently out here in 2020-21.

Might be something you could do? guided videos? Just examples of how you go about doing these step by step?

Feel like this knowledge is locked away behind too many avenues and are not straight to the point. Just an idea for anyone who might want to try to get into sex animating for Skyrim as it is very niche and can be a bit overwhelming for anyone trying to get into it.

Love your animations and I would definitely want to try to create my own animations.

Hey, I think this was asked  earlier in the thread but i am having an issue with the newest animations. The character's breasts get stretched out and distorted. This seems to be an issue only with the newest animations, all the old animations are fine. Does anyone know how to fix this?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Billy, I noticed that some wrong with the character's position in the chaurus hunter holding anal at S3-5. I'm using 4.5 .Also petite 3p spitroast S5.

Thank you and keep up the good work!

And any plan for some ABC redo in future? I still waiting!

Guest DopyDopy2

Hi Billy, sorry to have this question asked again. How do you go about the technical side of making the animations, software choice, importing skeletons, exporting animations etc. Specifically ABC werewolf skeletons. I've been looking for a while and like someone said above me, its really a mixed bag of old and very different tutorials. I don't mind if you just point the direction of the correct resources as it would add some clarity.

Other note that anyone else can tell me, what is a good tutorial form to actually make an animation set for SL. That is still unclear as to what resources I need.

Hello everyone, I have a question about a set of animations. So in Billyy's pack there's the Devious Devices pack, that adds armbinder, yoke and cuffs animations. I'd like to know, what categorizes as "cuffs"? If I equip an armbinder or yoke, Sexlab Defeat or whatever other mod activates the respective animations, but what about cuffs? There's all sorts of cuffs ingame but none of them seem to restrain my character the same way it does if I select any "cuffs" animation with Sexlab Tools.

Hi,Billyy,I want to ask some question,

I just want to install Human animations,and I download  2 file:

SLAL_Billyy_OriginalAnimations v1.2 SE--->when I want install, I just see all of creature but no Human

1119500402_SLAL_Billyy_Animationsv4.4SE--->I can see human animations pack , so I just install this? 

thanks for your mod!

On 5/4/2021 at 5:25 PM, GranolaLord said:

There are guides out on the forums on how these animations are made but none of these "guides"  that I have found are either up to date, complete, or made by animators that are currently out here in 2020-21.

Might be something you could do? guided videos? Just examples of how you go about doing these step by step?

Feel like this knowledge is locked away behind too many avenues and are not straight to the point. Just an idea for anyone who might want to try to get into sex animating for Skyrim as it is very niche and can be a bit overwhelming for anyone trying to get into it.

Love your animations and I would definitely want to try to create my own animations.

Nibbles guide was the best that I know of for a good overview of everything, though the whole process can be pretty daunting and confusing to start, though it’s possible you’ve seen this one before. I think Nibbles is still active every now and then. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/76568-animation-guide-and-getting-it-to-work-in-skyrim-3ds-max/

Making one myself isn’t something I had even considered. Not to try withhold knowledge or anything it’s just a pretty big investment to make and then support that I don’t have the time or mental willpower to take on. I’ve helped people out before with specifics, but generally I’m not really a talkative type so inviting myself into a role that increase the amount of chatting I’d have to do is just not really something I’d want to subject myself to unfortunately.

I can assist if you have any specific issues though.

On 5/7/2021 at 10:45 AM, liuothist said:

Any chance for more Cuffed/DD animations?

I’ve somewhat neglected them for a while. I’m unsure when new ones will come around. Like everything else, I do want to make more, but I guess I’d rather focus on other areas currently. Sooo maybe at some point, but not sure when.

On 5/11/2021 at 1:41 AM, halfman7531 said:

Hey, I think this was asked  earlier in the thread but i am having an issue with the newest animations. The character's breasts get stretched out and distorted. This seems to be an issue only with the newest animations, all the old animations are fine. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Breast stretching is usually because someone doesn’t have a recent version of XP32 skeleton installed that Bakafactory updated.

On 5/11/2021 at 12:46 PM, Mr.Gentle said:

I tried everything mentioned in this thread and nothing worked so far. Is there a reliable way to stop the spider stuck in animation after a sex scene?

Thank you so much for you work!

I’ve not had much luck with them either myself. Sometimes they work, other times not. In theory you just need that fnis spider fix to fix, and if that doesn’t work can try deleting the spider behaviours entirely and remaking them. I’ve only had mixed results though.

On 5/25/2021 at 8:27 AM, DopyDopy2 said:

Hi Billy, sorry to have this question asked again. How do you go about the technical side of making the animations, software choice, importing skeletons, exporting animations etc. Specifically ABC werewolf skeletons. I've been looking for a while and like someone said above me, its really a mixed bag of old and very different tutorials. I don't mind if you just point the direction of the correct resources as it would add some clarity.

Other note that anyone else can tell me, what is a good tutorial form to actually make an animation set for SL. That is still unclear as to what resources I need.

This may be covered in Nibbles guide. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/76568-animation-guide-and-getting-it-to-work-in-skyrim-3ds-max/

On 5/25/2021 at 9:30 AM, ikarn15 said:

Hello everyone, I have a question about a set of animations. So in Billyy's pack there's the Devious Devices pack, that adds armbinder, yoke and cuffs animations. I'd like to know, what categorizes as "cuffs"? If I equip an armbinder or yoke, Sexlab Defeat or whatever other mod activates the respective animations, but what about cuffs? There's all sorts of cuffs ingame but none of them seem to restrain my character the same way it does if I select any "cuffs" animation with Sexlab Tools.

‘Cuffs’ was just a broad way I described wrists being bound via rope/shackles/whatever. I use rope as an object. The DD filter thing only works with animations they’ve added into it, and not anything from outside packs. So the specifics of getting bound animations to play from real devious devices would be something they’d know better. I’m not sure if they have these animations included however, so they just may not work at all if your character is actually bound with them.

On 5/26/2021 at 11:09 PM, WTL5566 said:

Does anyone have the futa animation no dick problem ?

Other creature's  animation and the dick work fine, only futa animation no dick.

Futa’s need to have a dick going into it or whatnot from SoS. I can’t add them into the animation themselves for humans.

13 hours ago, skin6634 said:

Hi,Billyy,I want to ask some question,

I just want to install Human animations,and I download  2 file:

SLAL_Billyy_OriginalAnimations v1.2 SE--->when I want install, I just see all of creature but no Human

1119500402_SLAL_Billyy_Animationsv4.4SE--->I can see human animations pack , so I just install this? 

thanks for your mod!

Correct. The original pack is just creatures so no need for that if you’re not interested in them. All humans are in the second one, currently named “SLAL_Billyy_Animationsv4.4SE”.

On 6/1/2021 at 11:08 AM, Needaname90 said:

What bodyslide are you using in screenshots?

There's a few bodies in those screenshots, but the answer will all be 'a custom bodyslide'. They're all old screenshots however, and I actually don't think I even have those files anymore for those specific bodies. Though I'm not really in the business of giving out presets or characters; I just stick with animations.

59 minutes ago, chris312 said:

Hi i was just wondering if there a way that my own male character could preform the humanoid creature animations or if it only able to be done with the creatures labeled.

Sadly not possible. It'd make my life a lot easier if animations could be shared like that. Each creature has it's own unique skeleton shape and more importantly it's own set of bones and bonelist. Which bassically means if you were able to tell the game to try and use a human skeleton with an animation file made for a creature if it ended up working you'd likely be met with a nightmarish sight konwn as 'the thing' where the body contorts in on itself while other parts stretch off wildly as the human skeleton tries to match the creatures and it's bonelist.

The animations would have to be remade for humans specifically and exported as such, which is sadly a lot of work where it'd probably be easier to just make again/a new animation from scratch. There are methods available in 3d animation software that make it easier to convert animations, but my animation files arn't done with those methods and it's frankly outside my pay grade.

5 hours ago, Billyy said:

There's a few bodies in those screenshots, but the answer will all be 'a custom bodyslide'. They're all old screenshots however, and I actually don't think I even have those files anymore for those specific bodies. Though I'm not really in the business of giving out presets or characters; I just stick with animations.

Sadly not possible. It'd make my life a lot easier if animations could be shared like that. Each creature has it's own unique skeleton shape and more importantly it's own set of bones and bonelist. Which bassically means if you were able to tell the game to try and use a human skeleton with an animation file made for a creature if it ended up working you'd likely be met with a nightmarish sight konwn as 'the thing' where the body contorts in on itself while other parts stretch off wildly as the human skeleton tries to match the creatures and it's bonelist.

The animations would have to be remade for humans specifically and exported as such, which is sadly a lot of work where it'd probably be easier to just make again/a new animation from scratch. There are methods available in 3d animation software that make it easier to convert animations, but my animation files arn't done with those methods and it's frankly outside my pay grade.

Thats alright i understand. Thanks for responding @Billyy