Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-3-1)

1 hour ago, Wolfram64 said:

Have you tried matchmaker or the sexlab debug spell to see if your wolf/canine anims are working properly??

Well tried installing matchmaker but it doesn't work. Tried with both Defeat and debug spells, game crashed. Went into the modloader and saw Critters was above skeleton so it was getting overwritten and game would crash whenever animals stripped. So thank you for the reply, but I've managed to fix it.

Another thing though, trolls have a flaccid penis mesh but not an erect one, even using the "puppeteer" section on creature frameworks doesn't work.

17 hours ago, Rockat said:

I'm sorry again for bothering. I've installed Sexlab Utility Plus. I've enabled "use furniture" in the Sexlab MCM, I've tried removing every animation other than the ones with furniture (that are invisible in my game) to then start an animation and see if it would ask me to use a nearby furniture, but it doesn't. The animation still happens normally, with invisible furniture. What am I doing wrong?

...my mammoth animations seems not working (mammoth and character just stay in idle pose, so no t-pose or whatever...animation sound starts to play, free camera works...just no animation. The I need to use the "stop animation" command in MCM to exit)...while the others works (sometimes some issues with horses, but they work...). Any clue ?

17 hours ago, ikarn15 said:

I'm sorry again for bothering. I've installed Sexlab Utility Plus. I've enabled "use furniture" in the Sexlab MCM, I've tried removing every animation other than the ones with furniture (that are invisible in my game) to then start an animation and see if it would ask me to use a nearby furniture, but it doesn't. The animation still happens normally, with invisible furniture. What am I doing wrong?

The animations include the furniture as part of them. Make sure that you're selecting the "animobjects" when installing. BTW you're only asked to use nearby beds - not furniture (at least as far as I've seen).
image.png.0ccedfba53b8a832af1ddbae1c7ff733.png

Also make sure that the files are in the AnimObjects folder:

image.png.36ad1032fbe540a475530e5553432cd0.png

Perhaps try this to get furniture working?

I can't test right now as I need to re-do my Skyrim install (only oral animations are working). Also did you enable "extra and patch"?
image.png.83db98e7a4695714faeaa3ce98193ff3.png

32 minutes ago, Rockat said:

The animations include the furniture as part of them. Make sure that you're selecting the "animobjects" when installing. BTW you're only asked to use nearby beds - not furniture (at least as far as I've seen).
image.png.0ccedfba53b8a832af1ddbae1c7ff733.png

Also make sure that the files are in the AnimObjects folder:

image.png.36ad1032fbe540a475530e5553432cd0.png

Perhaps try this to get furniture working?

I can't test right now as I need to re-do my Skyrim install (only oral animations are working). Also did you enable "extra and patch"?
image.png.83db98e7a4695714faeaa3ce98193ff3.png

I've tried with the furniture sex framework mod but I can't for the life of me make that work, because I can't followup on the instructions. I use MO2 so my install and data folders are different and I really can't figure it out sadly.

But yes aside from that, I think I've installed Utility Plus correctly, because now in the Sexlab MCM there's a "Bed & Furniture" section, in which I can choose if the game asks me if I want to use beds, AND if I want to use furniture, and there's a full list of furniture under. But this simply does not happen. Sure it happens for beds, but that always was the case with Sexlab anyway. I'll try reinstalling Billyy's mod to see if I can get the furniture in, but now I kinda want to have the option to use the actual ingame furniture even though it's hard for me to figure out how to do it.

On 4/15/2021 at 8:54 PM, ikarn15 said:

I've tried with the furniture sex framework mod but I can't for the life of me make that work, because I can't followup on the instructions. I use MO2 so my install and data folders are different and I really can't figure it out sadly.

But yes aside from that, I think I've installed Utility Plus correctly, because now in the Sexlab MCM there's a "Bed & Furniture" section, in which I can choose if the game asks me if I want to use beds, AND if I want to use furniture, and there's a full list of furniture under. But this simply does not happen. Sure it happens for beds, but that always was the case with Sexlab anyway. I'll try reinstalling Billyy's mod to see if I can get the furniture in, but now I kinda want to have the option to use the actual ingame furniture even though it's hard for me to figure out how to do it.

@ikarn15

Perhaps the location is the problem? In Lakeview Manor's main hall I've successfully had the prompt to use furniture (the chairs) trigger. Without the mod that at least used to do the same.

Firstly, thanks for all you're work! I truly believe your animations to be the best on the site.

Unfortunately, I'm at my wit's end!
I have the newest XMPSE, Bodyslide, reinstalled HDT, body mod, XPMSE, ran FNIS, made sure I have racemenu morphs set up, etc.

However, despite all this, Billyy's NEWEST animations (Idk how new, I believe since v4.0, or maybe a lil before. I downloaded originally a year ago and just recently downloaded the newer animations on April 2nd) cause my character's breasts to go haywire (stretched out and distorted). It is only with the new animations, the old animations still work fine and all other animations and animation packs I have don't have any issues.

I'm an experienced modder and I've literally spent weeks trying to fix this off and on and I think this is one of the few issues I haven't been able to fix myself.

Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: I'm using Legendary Edition, UUNP with bodyslide and HDT BBP

4 hours ago, Badgerbarrels said:

I have the newest XMPSE, Bodyslide, reinstalled HDT, body mod, XPMSE, ran FNIS, made sure I have racemenu morphs set up, etc.

However, despite all this, Billyy's NEWEST animations (Idk how new, I believe since v4.0, or maybe a lil before (I downloaded originally a year ago and just recently on April 2nd) cause my character's breasts to go haywire (stretched out and distorted). It is only with the new animations, the old animations still work fine and all other animations and animation packs I have don't have any issues.

Which version of the game (SE\LE), which physics and which body are you using?

@Billyy First off, I love your work and what you do. You responded to a problem I was having on page 139 that I could just not solve and I'm letting you know I figured it out. It turns out that the directory paths were too long and FNIS refused to use the list files you have to generate behaviors on certain actors. For example,

"C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SkyrimSpecialEdition\ModOrganizer2\mods\SLAL_Billyy_Animationsv4.3SE\meshes\actors\dwarvenspherecenturion\animations\Billyy_CreatureConstructs\FNIS_Billyy_CreatureConstructs_dwarvenspherecenturion_List.txt" went a bit over the directory path character limit. 

After shortening the areas of the path that I could without breaking everything though, it all works as intended and I couldn't be happier with the results. Thanks again and keep up the amazing work!

On 4/18/2021 at 8:25 PM, Badgerbarrels said:

Firstly, thanks for all you're work! I truly believe your animations to be the best on the site.

Unfortunately, I'm at my wit's end!

However, despite all this, Billyy's NEWEST animations (Idk how new, I believe since v4.0, or maybe a lil before. I downloaded originally a year ago and just recently downloaded the newer animations on April 2nd) cause my character's breasts to go haywire (stretched out and distorted). It is only with the new animations, the old animations still work fine and all other animations and animation packs I have don't have any issues.

I'm an experienced modder and I've literally spent weeks trying to fix this off and on and I think this is one of the few issues I haven't been able to fix myself.

Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: I'm using Legendary Edition, UUNP with bodyslide and HDT BBP

This is likely skeleton related. Are you using a recent version of XP32 skeleton?

On 4/22/2021 at 3:03 PM, Rival_67 said:

Hey guys I need SLAL_Billyy_Animations v4.21 its an older version, can I get it somehow?

Not to single you out specifically for this, but has anyone tried using the most recent version with these 'mod lists'? I can't say for sure, but I'd assume any version would work as I don't know of any incompatibilities that might arise unless maybe it was a significantly old version. In this case it's only 1 version back. I'm not overly fond of being PMed all the time for specific versions especially if the version # doesn't matter anyway.

7 hours ago, Billyy said:

Not to single you out specifically for this, but has anyone tried using the most recent version with these 'mod lists'? I can't say for sure, but I'd assume any version would work as I don't know of any incompatibilities that might arise unless maybe it was a significantly old version. In this case it's only 1 version back. I'm not overly fond of being PMed all the time for specific versions especially if the version # doesn't matter anyway.

IIRC theres a specific list that is using an older version of this and cant really continue w/o it. even with this update.

Hey guys.

I guess I didn´t realize that the Animationobjects were more than just some furniture.
I didn´t install it when I installed this mod. Now I am 40 hours into my game and I fear to break it completely when I de- and reinstall this mod.

Is there a way to manually install the objects?

I found the objects already, they are in the folder "SLAL_Billyy_Animations v4.31 SE\AnimObjects\meshes\AnimObjects\Billyy" but I am not sure where to place them and I fear that I have to register them somewhere in a file as well.

10 hours ago, sirlanzeshort said:

Is there a way to manually install the objects?

Open the the mod archive you downloaded, and copy the contents of the AnimObjects folder (contains a plugin, a meshes folder and a textures folder) under Skyrim/Data, and remember to activate the plugin, if you want to install manually.

10 hours ago, sirlanzeshort said:

I fear to break it completely when I de- and reinstall this mod.

It won't break if you use your mod manager to uninstall and reinstall the mod and select the options you want from the fomod installer. Just make sure the plugin installed is active, you had run FNIS again and when you next load up your game, register any new added animations in SLanimloader.

hi everyone, I'm having an issue with one of the packs of the converted billy animations. When I install the human bondage pack  with the milky animation pack it causes my characters and all npc to get stuck in idle animation. It only happend with those two packs combined, I'm using nemesis to load them so I don't know if that is a problem.

Spoiler

23 hours ago, Taki17 said:

Open the the mod archive you downloaded, and copy the contents of the AnimObjects folder (contains a plugin, a meshes folder and a textures folder) under Skyrim/Data, and remember to activate the plugin, if you want to install manually.

It won't break if you use your mod manager to uninstall and reinstall the mod and select the options you want from the fomod installer. Just make sure the plugin installed is active, you had run FNIS again and when you next load up your game, register any new added animations in SLanimloader.

Thank you a lot!
It didn´t break the game and I also installed Slal Original Pack as well.

However I am confused about something. When I surrender to a wolf it plays the animation "MNC (Wolf) Panics Wolf R1". Pressing 0 gives me the option to swap animations but it only shows that one type for wolfs.

Does that mean I have to enable more somewhere because this is the only "aggresive" flagged one?
Or did something go wrong?
And Mammoth doesn´t have an animation at all, even though there should be 3.

Neither I can find the "fingering" animation on the giant, which I saw on my first installation of Slal pack a month ago.

I use Vortex.

I deinstalled Billy Slal. Then reinstalled the original and the new one.

I checked everything except for Futa animations and gloryhole.

I ran LOOT. I ran FNIS with Skeleton checkmarked.

Ingame: I deactivated all Animation in AnimLoader. It auto-did the register thing. I enabled all animations. I registered them all.

Now I wonder why the wolf (Its a basic wolf, which spawns next to whiterun) only has one animation. There should be plenty.

Also a sidenote: when I load and rather quickly click on creature framework, it gives me a box about it is initialising. IT does disappear later though. Is that of a concern?

The objects do load now on the other hand which makes me happy!

Edit: Animloader does tell me that it has more than 300 human and more than 300 non-human animations successfully registered.

Edit 2: Ok, so I installed "MoreNastyCritters_v12_5SE". But I guess that isn´t the same as the required one "More nasty critters: SLAL Edition" which I dont have?
Because it says its not SE compatible. Is that the mistake in my modding not having the SLAL version?

Or is it possible for me to get "More nasty critters: SLAL Edition" to work on SE?

Edit 3: Ok, after more testing it does seem like the majority of the creature animations aren´t available. I canot surrender goats or mammoths and since the wolf only has 1 animation, I guess that is just random luck.

I also checked for trolls, they have almost 20 animtions. Humans got so many too. The spriggings also got a couple.

I would appreciate any ideas to be honest. Creature animations are the most appealing ones to me, missing out on those hurts.

Edit 4: I manually read through all the creature animations installed in the sexlab "animation editor" and there are all the canine animations listed and also the goat animations for example.
I removed and reinstalled all animations a few times and I am at my wits end now.

It seems like everything is there but the game simply doesn´t want to start the animations (or doesn´t want to accept they are there "cant surrender to this enemy" = I canot find an animation)

I added a Papyrus script log. 
Tell me if I should start a new savefile and run another log.

SexLabDebug.0.log SexLabDebug.1.log

Long story short I couldn´t get the damn creature animation to work. Only very few (1 for wolf instead of 30+) would work.
After a few hours of testing and checking if I messed up mod requirements and so on it worked finally.

I just went to AnimLoader, disabled all animations and completely removed them. I activated all and registered them again.
I did that a bunch of time out of desperation to be honest. And it just worked eventually. (But I had to save and reload at some points)