Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-3-1)

On 3/27/2021 at 10:02 PM, MadMansGun said:

wrong way, you need max 2010 or 2012 to work with animation files.....and you can't re-import 3rd party animations, you need the original files from before export.

I see. I wasn't aware you need source files.... Bummer. Well, thank you.

On 3/26/2021 at 5:44 AM, Billyy said:

Older animations got moved into the 'Original Animations' pack. It's a separate file download. Those would be in the 'Original Creature Furniture' section of fomod.

Will you move more of the existing animations into "Original Animations"? 
it is getting very hard to keep track of everything and setup the pack for use. If now animations start wandering it gets almost impossible ?

16 hours ago, Nymra said:

Will you move more of the existing animations into "Original Animations"? 
it is getting very hard to keep track of everything and setup the pack for use. If now animations start wandering it gets almost impossible ?

Currently I only banish animations to the 'original' pack if they will never be updated again. This originally just included my old animations I made before rigs so updating them is out of the question as it's be easier to just remake from scratch. This now will also include creature animations that get screwed by ABC updates where they're no longer compatible with naked ABC mesh and I can't salvage them. So this was boars a while back and will be Dwarven Centurions too. Hopefully no other creatures need to banished to 'legacy' options in 'original' pack.

So I've not really been sneaking any animations over into it. I moved them all over in one fell swoop, but it seems people will just randomly notice them missing over time. In theory very few animations will be or have been moving over. Anything I deem to old and busted these days I'll just update, kind of like what I did with Ash Hoppers and ABCifing creatures. I do of course reserve to right to do whatever I want because I'm the big boss.

12 hours ago, snarfies said:

>downloading a 4/1 release

All of my NOPE.

Oh ya, I keep forgetting about that. One of these years I'll actually do something for it.

11 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

Haha, good ol crabs. That what I was thinking of.

Human_LayingCowgirl does not appear in the animation list.
Of course I registered the great Billyy's animation normally with SexLab AnimLoader.
Other animations appear fine.
However, Billyy LayingCowgirl is on the SEXLAB active animation list, but does not appear in any tegs such as cowgirl, fm, mf...billyy, etc.

Nice Mod thx but...

The ObjectAnimations are not loading correcly (GloryHole isnt there, only the animation is loading without the building). What could be the issue here?

Edit: thx karlpaws. i thought this was for another mod so i skipped it. works now

2 hours ago, hogejiv150 said:

Nice Mod thx but...

The ObjectAnimations are not loading correcly (GloryHole isnt there, only the animation is loading without the building). What could be the issue here?

The gloryhole object has to be "installed" if you are using the built in fomod installer, or copied into the right folder if doing it manually.

anyone else gotten his armbinder animations to appear at all? They have not appeared for me ever, even in situations where I specifically request armbinder tags be used

only way I have been able to play em is by enabling them in the foreplay section of sexlab

I do have the 2000 animations mod enabled with over 600 currently active tho

I absolutely LOVE your animations! The only issues I'm having are the textures on some of the furniture are... strange somehow. It could be a weird graphics glitch on my end, but if so, it's incredibly consistent. The tilted wheel in particular. The "wood" parts look as if light from a stained glass window is falling on them, making them sort of psychedelic, and sometimes when I pan my cam around, or zoom in, it puts on a crazy lazer show of lights. XD  I don't know how to describe it, but I took a snapshot of on occurrence.  I also included a not-very-good shot of the strange stained glass window thing- that yellow bit of the wheel, but in brighter light, the whole wheel is covered with patches like that.  Any suggestions or solutions?
And thanks again, for keeping Skyrim interesting!
Images of my crazy carnival wheel: (The faded one at the bottom is the wheel with my ENB turned off.)

Spoiler

Lightshow.jpg

20210410155806_1.jpg20210410155825_1.jpg20210410154614_4.jpg20210410154113_1.jpg

well,. Billy,, another matter you are the expert for.

you know about defeat and mods like guffels fuck em up who reduces enemies hitpoints after fucking so they will die if fucked often enough. in case they are death, the dead bosy animation (in guffels fuck em up) is weird (i make a screenshot next time). is there any easy way to repair it and get the normal ragdoll to work ?

second, there could be the possiblitiy of SLEEPING enemies, weather they sleep when you enter or they become tired from fucking and you can leave without further combat

those sleeping enemies would be a new feature in skyrim, i dont know any mod that uses it  maybe there is one i havent met.

point is, i would like to convince a modder to make the bounty quest sexual, means the pc calms the dragon, giant or the bandits down and quest is done. they dont need to be killed.

For this, and not only for this, it would be nice to have sleeping animations.  i think there is a difference between sleeping and laying there dead.

what do you say to that ?

Hello, I have a texture issue with the Futa Milking Table Animation: The iron cuffs that "hold" the actor to the table, look bright blue. Im using the LE version btw.

Pic: 20210411111923_1.jpg.9132f4bb750d7449e7a76f3d3699659e.jpg

38 minutes ago, Taki17 said:

Make sure you selected to install the animobjects plugin, and it is also ticked in your load order.

I think I've figured it out. I'm assuming it's because the animations (like table/chair etc) are all from the "Billyy_HumanFurnitureInvis" pack, "invis" meaning invisible I guess.

If so, what's the point of these animations? Can I add in furniture in some way?

24 minutes ago, ikarn15 said:

If so, what's the point of these animations? Can I add in furniture in some way?

You can either manually align them with existing furnitures for screenshots or whatever, or use the furniture system introduced in Sexlab Utility Plus that tries to select furniture animations and position and align actors participating in the sex scenes. So if your character is having sex in the inn, and there is a chair around and you have furniture animations that are meant to be used on chairs (and are tagged properly), the mod will move the sex scene over to the chair and will play the appropriate animation.

20 hours ago, Taki17 said:

You can either manually align them with existing furnitures for screenshots or whatever, or use the furniture system introduced in Sexlab Utility Plus that tries to select furniture animations and position and align actors participating in the sex scenes. So if your character is having sex in the inn, and there is a chair around and you have furniture animations that are meant to be used on chairs (and are tagged properly), the mod will move the sex scene over to the chair and will play the appropriate animation.

Sorry to bother you but where can I find this mod? Tried googling it but only one thing comes up which is a "skyrim utility mod" but has nothing about furniture in the description (also the download isn't even working now).

14 hours ago, ikarn15 said:

Sorry to bother you but where can I find this mod? Tried googling it but only one thing comes up which is a "skyrim utility mod" but has nothing about furniture in the description (also the download isn't even working now).

Thank you very much!

Also another question: Any idea why wolves get no animations in my game? There's lots of animations tagged as "canine" so I'm assuming wolves fall under that category? Although whenever I get downed by wolves with the Defeat mod, nothing happens.

17 minutes ago, ikarn15 said:

Thank you very much!

Also another question: Any idea why wolves get no animations in my game? There's lots of animations tagged as "canine" so I'm assuming wolves fall under that category? Although whenever I get downed by wolves with the Defeat mod, nothing happens.

Have you tried matchmaker or the sexlab debug spell to see if your wolf/canine anims are working properly??

26 minutes ago, ikarn15 said:

Thank you very much!

other way round: do dogs work? :P