Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

29 minutes ago, Hero529 said:

Hello!  I'm having an issue where I can't get the SLAL to display the animations in the MCM.  I've never had this issue before and was wondering if anyone knew what might be causing it?

try reinstalling JContainers

Hi.
I'm quite annoyed right now because I can't find any reason why I have this issue.
In one word: Some entities are missing durring the animations.
For example (only clear exemple I have), when I play the "(Frost Atronach) Frozen Wall", my character is floating in the air WITHOUT said wall.

Someone have an idea ? Or am I just too dumb to see the issue ?

PS: I made the atronach spawn with "Hentai Creature" Spell

6 minutes ago, Thespirou54 said:

Hi.
I'm quite annoyed right now because I can't find any reason why I have this issue.
In one word: Some entities are missing durring the animations.
For example (only clear exemple I have), when I play the "(Frost Atronach) Frozen Wall", my character is floating in the air WITHOUT said wall.

Someone have an idea ? Or am I just too dumb to see the issue ?

PS: I made the atronach spawn with "Hentai Creature" Spell

did you forget to install the AnimObjects?

On 2/2/2021 at 7:34 PM, Billyy said:

In my credits I have a link to Nibbles and Anubs guides they've done, which cover all the bases really. Nibbles is more all-around for how to get started, the programs you need etc and how to import actors and export animations. Anubs I believe is more about tips and stuff for making the animations themselves.

AnubiSs2167 – Rigs, 3ds Max Guide
SirNibbles – 3ds Max Guide

Hello i am back :p i was too busy and I got some time to check out the stuff now, the sirnibbles link is working but anubs stuff goes to not found page, the msae link on the nibbles tutorial wont work too, just to let you know, maybe anubs changed the page

On 12/17/2020 at 10:13 PM, Billyy said:

Sigh. I don't know mine seem okay except that they get stuck after sex for me. I feel like I constantly need to fix them. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Does anyone even use spiders or can we delete them? Clearly I'm missing something or they just suck.

Only when I stumble across them in caves, I hope the bugs can get worked out eventually. Since the combination of careful application of the arachnophobia mod with the animation outcomes is a dreadful experience. I like spiders IRL, but they absolutely terrify me in Skyrim. Also, I have a tendency to play Drow like characters, so spiders an dark elf.. kind of strike a weird perversion. 

I guess with the animation bug/behavior break is the reason there's only "so" many animations involving them. I was wondering why when I compared the numbers of animation between them an the Chaurus species. *shudders*

On 2/6/2021 at 1:56 PM, FlufyFox said:

Hello i am back ? i was too busy and I got some time to check out the stuff now, the sirnibbles link is working but anubs stuff goes to not found page, the msae link on the nibbles tutorial wont work too, just to let you know, maybe anubs changed the page

Oh, not sure about Anubs. Guess I'll try to remember to remove it from my post. Might be able to google for it, but it's possible he removed it. At any rate Nibbles should at least get you functional.

6 hours ago, DAZEros said:

Only when I stumble across them in caves, I hope the bugs can get worked out eventually. Since the combination of careful application of the arachnophobia mod with the animation outcomes is a dreadful experience. I like spiders IRL, but they absolutely terrify me in Skyrim. Also, I have a tendency to play Drow like characters, so spiders an dark elf.. kind of strike a weird perversion. 

I guess with the animation bug/behavior break is the reason there's only "so" many animations involving them. I was wondering why when I compared the numbers of animation between them an the Chaurus species. *shudders*

Ehh, it's partially the reason. They leave a bad taste in my mouth with their dyfunctionalness. However there's also other minor reasons such as them not really being popular (I'm not a huge fan myself). They arn't enjoyable to animate, in fact I'd say they're annoying. They're also tricky to make positions for. My 'ideas' section for them used to be non-existent, but is somewhat expanded now, though they're all pretty tricky. Have also been on the fence on how/if I want to include web animobjects with them, but I also don't have any objects that really work nicely universally.

So basically they're just annoying and difficult in many ways. Their Chaurus cousins probably get more as they're probably one of the most enjoyable and easy creatures to work with. Very flexible, as well as being unique and lewd. I love me some chaurus.

Fair enough I can see spiders being a sort of strange thing to animate in a lewd scenario without some serious webbing acrobatics involved.

Quick question, I'm struggling with animations properly cycling through combat sex scenarios I realize this isn't the exact place to inquire, but I'm more hoping the understanding of the setups is knowledge you or others here may know. I either get 1v1 or max available group ratio (5v1 or 4v1) depending on animations enabled in SL.  I've asked around an never seem to get an answer as to how to setup the tags and % chances to work with any reliability to work through the full gamut of optional group animations. Hopefully you or another may have helpful ideas beyond just setting the scene with tools. :)

4 hours ago, Billyy said:

Have also been on the fence on how/if I want to include web animobjects with them, but I also don't have any objects that really work nicely universally.

last time i looked ABC had a web inside the spider....but it looked like it would be a bitch to work with.

10 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

last time i looked ABC had a web inside the spider....but it looked like it would be a bitch to work with.

Ya. I've got a couple ideas to try with it, but does seem to be pretty awkward to work with. I was more talking about some larger area web thing to slap female and spider to. But no objects I've found seem to work well. That's also ignoring the fact that it'd be weird to use in-game where you can't really attach it to anything to make it believable. Unless I added the objects it'd attach to as well, but that's just getting crazy considering I already dislike popping up animobjects.

...After writing all that out I think I'll just forget the animobject web idea. One day I'll do more spiders... Maybe...

11 hours ago, bonakid1811 said:

im new to this kind of modding, so I installed everything also the requirements so how do I start billys animation specifically not the sexlabs animation thing? do I find the trigger as a spell or is it a toggle hotkey?? 

With this MOD you can choose the specific animation you want. Just press the hot key and select an animation from your list of installed animations.

Dear Billyy

saying first that your animations are amazing and, for the group scenes probably the best all time, I have a consideration:

- I noticed that with one of the latest animation, the "Invisible Table Anal Sideways", you were able to activate the anus physics (if the female body is BHUNP or similar, of course).

That's a very interesting thing, so my question is:

Are you planning do to the same for all your animations that involve anal parts? Maybe even the old ones?

9 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Dear Billyy

saying first that your animations are amazing and, for the group scenes probably the best all time, I have a consideration:

- I noticed that with one of the latest animation, the "Invisible Table Anal Sideways", you were able to activate the anus physics (if the female body is BHUNP or similar, of course).

That's a very interesting thing, so my question is:

Are you planning do to the same for all your animations that involve anal parts? Maybe even the old ones?

Well it's not physics, it's hard-animated in with skeleton bones. Anything recentish I've done with anal has used it, and I'll continue to do so. However it can only go so big before kind of distorting so it can't go wide enough to be noticed for some creatures.

Old animations are a likely no, as if it's even possible to edit (old animations use skeletons that don't have anus bones) it would be a fairly large time investment for something fairly minor and not everyone uses.