Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

On 1/31/2021 at 3:50 PM, karlpaws said:

I don't remember if I asked this if any of you animators, but would doing two 2p anims either side by side (ex cowgirl with the guys next to each other, missionary with the guys looking toward the center, girls heads next to each other) be any easier but a way to "use" 4 NPCs?  I think (if I understand the issues correctly) that it would mean only two actors have to be scaled and aligned to each other, though all 4 need to be positioned in the same space.  It would certainly take up more room on the floor than the current 4p/5p we have.  Main concern is for the mods that attempt orgies, we mostly have 4 guys (or 3 guys)  and a girl, leaving a lot of left over NPCs (though with your added lesbian anims we at least have something to do with the female ones now).

Uggggggghh sort of I guess maybe? The human group anim situation is a nightmare I've slowly been chipping away at. 1 female and the rest males is most common scenario so is the one I try to support the most. Also iirc sexlab does a poor job at keeping actors in the correct gender slots when it does gangbangs so I've somewhat avoided mixing genders too much. Painfully working through different group scenarios... MMF, MMMF, MMMMF, FFM, FFF, futas, multiple creatures 1 female.... creature with 2 females........ At some point I'd like to expand into FFFM, and maybe also some FFMM, and also also maybe 2 creatures 2 females...

It's all very daunting for me to think about. Especially for me as I don't like doing just 1 animation. I usually want a few for each combination so there's at least a bit of variety and not always the same animation that plays. So much to cover, so little time...

8 hours ago, poblivion said:

Thanks for the update ?

I have such question, why have new animation pack smaller size, than the previous version? Did you remove any animations?

Because the files are usually a .zip, but I was already in the process of updating the mod and the site informed me I was over the 250mb file size. So caught with my pants down I just compressed it as a .7z which ends up being more efficient and thus smaller file size.

1 hour ago, saltshade said:

The links to some preivews aren't working. Human animations was the last one I tried. I don't know about the others. Will you reupload?

Ughhh, we talking about the blog posts again? Sorry I forgot to publish them again.

13 hours ago, Billyy said:

Uggggggghh sort of I guess maybe? The human group anim situation is a nightmare I've slowly been chipping away at. 1 female and the rest males is most common scenario so is the one I try to support the most. Also iirc sexlab does a poor job at keeping actors in the correct gender slots when it does gangbangs so I've somewhat avoided mixing genders too much. Painfully working through different group scenarios... MMF, MMMF, MMMMF, FFM, FFF, futas, multiple creatures 1 female.... creature with 2 females........ At some point I'd like to expand into FFFM, and maybe also some FFMM, and also also maybe 2 creatures 2 females...

It's all very daunting for me to think about. Especially for me as I don't like doing just 1 animation. I usually want a few for each combination so there's at least a bit of variety and not always the same animation that plays. So much to cover, so little time...

Because the files are usually a .zip, but I was already in the process of updating the mod and the site informed me I was over the 250mb file size. So caught with my pants down I just compressed it as a .7z which ends up being more efficient and thus smaller file size.

Ughhh, we talking about the blog posts again? Sorry I forgot to publish them again.

Hey Billyy you as great animator have an personal tutorial? Things on the internet are not clear enough and unfinished, if you have any tips or anything that you think will cool to help i will be glad, i know this kind of stuff is hard and time consume, but too many people dont know were to start to try it out thanks for everything :3 s2

7 hours ago, SangriusDarkblade said:

Anyone else having CTDs trying to start the game with the latest update?

I didn't get any crashes, but (not sure why I did this) when I uninstalled the old version, and installed the new one. I got an error in FNIS about couldn't find complete path to "creature beasts Anim". So I just uninstalled new update, reinstalled old one, and then installed new one over the old..  everything worked fine afterwards.

3 hours ago, FlufyFox said:

Hey Billyy you as great animator have an personal tutorial? Things on the internet are not clear enough and unfinished, if you have any tips or anything that you think will cool to help i will be glad, i know this kind of stuff is hard and time consume, but too many people dont know were to start to try it out thanks for everything :3 s2

In my credits I have a link to Nibbles and Anubs guides they've done, which cover all the bases really. Nibbles is more all-around for how to get started, the programs you need etc and how to import actors and export animations. Anubs I believe is more about tips and stuff for making the animations themselves.

AnubiSs2167 – Rigs, 3ds Max Guide
SirNibbles – 3ds Max Guide

1 hour ago, Billyy said:

In my credits I have a link to Nibbles and Anubs guides they've done, which cover all the bases really. Nibbles is more all-around for how to get started, the programs you need etc and how to import actors and export animations. Anubs I believe is more about tips and stuff for making the animations themselves.

AnubiSs2167 – Rigs, 3ds Max Guide
SirNibbles – 3ds Max Guide

Thank you very much I am happy with your answer ^^ I will look at all their content and do my best to be able to create something  :3

I really like the Mammoth Animation's but I recently reinstalled Skyrim and can't get the Hentai Creature's spell to appear in the magic section this didn't happen in my Old Skyrim playthrough so I'm very confused is it MNC I Need I've Done all the Requirement's So I'm not sure what to do 

can't get the Hentai Creature's spell to appear in the magic section

dump spells needs to be checked in it's MCM....that or wait a few days and buy them from riverwood trader. i Tryed PSB in the Console but it's Maybe the Old MNC that is conflicting Because i Literally do not Have the Mammoth Spell in Game this Never Happend On my Old Skyrim Folder But There's Another Hentai Creature's but that's Far too Outdated to use That's the Old Hentai Creature's Mod from 2013 And is Kinda Dated Now 

1 hour ago, obni93 said:

i Tryed PSB in the Console but it's Maybe the Old MNC that is conflicting Because i Literally do not Have the Mammoth Spell in Game this Never Happend On my Old Skyrim Folder But There's Another Hentai Creature's but that's Far too Outdated to use That's the Old Hentai Creature's Mod from 2013 And is Kinda Dated Now 

you are using this one right?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/