Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

Hello @Billyy, love the anims but I've been having issues with the way the body bends/contorts for certain animations, especially deep hip flexion. Ive tried using BHUNP and CBBE 3BBB and both have the issue you see in the pics below, namely a weird ride in the ass rather than a crack and cheeks with deep hip flexion.

@factoryclose suggests its something to do with the way the animations are rigged to the skeleton or something (forgive my innocence).  Any chance you known whats going on here and how it might be fixed?

ScreenShot0.png

ScreenShot1.png

On 1/13/2021 at 6:00 PM, raulzy said:

Hey, Installed your pack and reinstalled my creature packs (MNC, CF, Aroused C)

Game working fine, 

switched my amorous adventures back from FG to Sexlab

started to experience CTDS on new game, load game and coc qas smoke

I have FNIS XXL and the animation crash fix and engine fixes,

Everything was working fine till I decided to switch my Amorous adventures i think. 

Not sure what to do, no LOOT errors regarding the relevant mods.

Crash_2021_1_13_17-50-12.txt 56.63 kB · 1 download

I'm no expert at reading crash reports. I presume this is the 'too many animations' fnis crash. I've not really been kept up on it, but there should be fixes for it out there.

"

Q: I CTD on load after installing mod.
A: Most likely case is your save is hitting the string limit. Unfortunately just because FNIS lets you install all those animations, doesn't mean your game can handle them. You can try removing animations, or try installing this mod; Animation Loading Fix.

You can also manually edit the SLAL source files to manually remove animations you don't want.

Sexlab Animation loader Guide

"

On 1/14/2021 at 7:10 AM, shiagwen said:

Hello,

the horse service with bucket has a bucket really. in an older game i had this. but in my actual game the bucket is missing. any idea what is wrong ?

Maybe didn't toggle animobjects in the fomod when installing.

1 hour ago, no_way said:

Hello @Billyy, love the anims but I've been having issues with the way the body bends/contorts for certain animations, especially deep hip flexion. Ive tried using BHUNP and CBBE 3BBB and both have the issue you see in the pics below, namely a weird ride in the ass rather than a crack and cheeks with deep hip flexion.

@factoryclose suggests its something to do with the way the animations are rigged to the skeleton or something (forgive my innocence).  Any chance you known whats going on here and how it might be fixed?

Good ol ass-crack awkwardness. Some form of it has been around forever it seems. Though I've never seen it be that extreme, not even testing that animation just now. However in this case I believe judging from the awkward bend in the ass-crack it's an issue caused by technically the animation. From what Baka schooled me on for this issue is that animators had been exporting animations with a messy bonelist. When XP32 got updated with more bones all animations that exported 'messily' got this issue. I first noticed it on some idle animations I have (older animations may have dodged the issue by already using a slim bonelist).

Baka has provided me a 'slimmed' bonelist to export with that fixes this issue. I've been using it going-forward and have retroactively fixed others. However I've not done everything as well, it requires re-exporting everything which is a fairly tiring task, but still doable. A fair portion of my animations shouldn't have this issue. Older ones safe afaik, and new ones were exported with new bonelist. However anything kind of in-between may have the issue, or I forgot to swap bonelist when I made new/updated animations. It'd be up to animators to fix this though if that's the issue you're having here. Nothing you can do on your end.

So when you say only 'some' animations do it, I'm assuming that's what you're experiencing. Just looking at it, I believe that's stage 1 of 'hunter hanging' with a more extreme bend of legs/pelvis that would exacerbate the issue. Looking at my files I can tell I was a tard and didn't use the good bonelist for this animation (probably other hunter ones too). I'll look into trying to rexport all my animations at an increased rate to hopefully fix this for at least my animations.

9 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

Love this one. Though maybe some of the other stages of this animation could have some interaction with the balls, like maybe a bit of tickling for the first stage?

Thanks, friend. Very nice.

Balls are kind of off-limits on humans. Unlike with creatures I can't control them and their size and shape can vary wildly, and if they have physics or not. It's kind of like the male version of breasts for females; sometimes I'll have them get touched/grabbed, but it's always basic as I can't really do anything except assume I'm hitting that mark. So generally it ends up most likely being better for a wider-range of people to just not touch the balls.

19 hours ago, Billyy said:

Good ol ass-crack awkwardness. Some form of it has been around forever it seems. Though I've never seen it be that extreme, not even testing that animation just now. However in this case I believe judging from the awkward bend in the ass-crack it's an issue caused by technically the animation. From what Baka schooled me on for this issue is that animators had been exporting animations with a messy bonelist. When XP32 got updated with more bones all animations that exported 'messily' got this issue. I first noticed it on some idle animations I have (older animations may have dodged the issue by already using a slim bonelist).

Baka has provided me a 'slimmed' bonelist to export with that fixes this issue. I've been using it going-forward and have retroactively fixed others. However I've not done everything as well, it requires re-exporting everything which is a fairly tiring task, but still doable. A fair portion of my animations shouldn't have this issue. Older ones safe afaik, and new ones were exported with new bonelist. However anything kind of in-between may have the issue, or I forgot to swap bonelist when I made new/updated animations. It'd be up to animators to fix this though if that's the issue you're having here. Nothing you can do on your end.

So when you say only 'some' animations do it, I'm assuming that's what you're experiencing. Just looking at it, I believe that's stage 1 of 'hunter hanging' with a more extreme bend of legs/pelvis that would exacerbate the issue. Looking at my files I can tell I was a tard and didn't use the good bonelist for this animation (probably other hunter ones too). I'll look into trying to rexport all my animations at an increased rate to hopefully fix this for at least my animations.

Ha you are correct thats the one.  Thank you for the excellent reply and your ongoing amazing work.  I will patiently await the updates. :)

Hey Billyy , Thanks for your work !
I was wondering what your thoughts on OSA/OSEX/OSTIM were and if you were interested in adding Creature animations to that framework.
I think Ostim has a animation converter or something.
As for the normal sexlab animations, I got a few suggestion for new animations for werewolfs should you be interested.

Spoiler

Most links are of Rule34xxx.
Legs Spread,either female laying on her back or on her belly.
Some Werewolf groping.
Hard anal against a wall or other object , between a rock and a hard place.
I also notice a severe lack of Oral werewolf animation(might just be me however).
Perhaps some Cock Worship. 1 ,2.
Thank you for your time.

Keep up, the good work !

29 minutes ago, Dadicho said:

Hey Billyy , Thanks for your work !
I was wondering what your thoughts on OSA/OSEX/OSTIM were and if you were interested in adding Creature animations to that framework.
I think Ostim has a animation converter or something.
As for the normal sexlab animations, I got a few suggestion for new animations for werewolfs should you be interested.

Hide contents

Most links are of Rule34xxx.
Legs Spread,either female laying on her back or on her belly.
Some Werewolf groping.
Hard anal against a wall or other object , between a rock and a hard place.
I also notice a severe lack of Oral werewolf animation(might just be me however).
Perhaps some Cock Worship. 1 ,2.
Thank you for your time.

Keep up, the good work !

Hello, Dad,

I gave someone permissiong to convert and release my animations for 'OSA/OSEX/OSTIM'. I personally don't have any plans to. Adding to the 'admin' portion of my workflow isn't currently something I'm keen on doing. Also I figure if there are those who can convert it to OSTIM and taking it off my plate it'd be more beneficial to everyone so I can focus more on what everyone wants. More animationssss.

I actually recently noticed the hole in at least what I've done for werewolves (excluding anything from 'original' pack). I need more oral and anal. Currently don't have plans to get into furniture stuff for creatures, but def want to try out a 69 with werewolf on his back, as well as a BJ of some description with werewolf on back/sitting.

• 2 weeks later...

So love these animations. Though admittedly I'm kinda new to animation modding and well, I get all "regular" ones to work but when it comes to the creatures some do and some don't. For example all the spriggan ones do except for the cowgirl one where I only get the sound as well as T-pose. Horse ones are much the same too except they are only standing there, awkwardly staring at each other and I can't figure out whats causing it, so any help or tips would be much appreciated.

8 hours ago, TotallyIncognito said:

So love these animations. Though admittedly I'm kinda new to animation modding and well, I get all "regular" ones to work but when it comes to the creatures some do and some don't. For example all the spriggan ones do except for the cowgirl one where I only get the sound as well as T-pose. Horse ones are much the same too except they are only standing there, awkwardly staring at each other and I can't figure out whats causing it, so any help or tips would be much appreciated.

You install using mod manager?? Sound to me that there are some files missing.

On 1/30/2021 at 12:44 AM, TheTraveler said:

Do I need to uncheck the 3.0 version once I install the 4.0 version? FNIS doesn't give any errors when running but the billy animations are not showing up.

You should uncheck it, or remove it completely since it's just duplicated, old, files.

Make sure to toggle them on in SLAL and then register the new ones there, for SexLab to recognize it.

On 1/29/2021 at 10:44 PM, TheTraveler said:

Do I need to uncheck the 3.0 version once I install the 4.0 version? FNIS doesn't give any errors when running but the billy animations are not showing up.

Only need current version. It has everything so it'd just end up being over-written, so in theory does nothing but bloat your game, but also shouldn't break it.

On 1/30/2021 at 6:59 AM, infernal171 said:

Hello Billy thanks for your work, will you do more human animations 4p or 5p? sorry for my English .

I'm looking to start redoing my human 4ps and one 5p. They're a pain to make as multiple times more difficult and time consuming than a 2p, but everyone likes a good gangbang... In theory will do more, and at least a couple more 5ps. Though because I hate doing them they may be far off.

35 minutes ago, Billyy said:

I'm looking to start redoing my human 4ps and one 5p. They're a pain to make as multiple times more difficult and time consuming than a 2p, but everyone likes a good gangbang... In theory will do more, and at least a couple more 5ps. Though because I hate doing them they may be far off.

I don't remember if I asked this if any of you animators, but would doing two 2p anims either side by side (ex cowgirl with the guys next to each other, missionary with the guys looking toward the center, girls heads next to each other) be any easier but a way to "use" 4 NPCs?  I think (if I understand the issues correctly) that it would mean only two actors have to be scaled and aligned to each other, though all 4 need to be positioned in the same space.  It would certainly take up more room on the floor than the current 4p/5p we have.  Main concern is for the mods that attempt orgies, we mostly have 4 guys (or 3 guys)  and a girl, leaving a lot of left over NPCs (though with your added lesbian anims we at least have something to do with the female ones now).