Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

please read billy's comment on 3p animations and Mass Match Maker:

Alright it looks like this Mass Match Maker thing is going to keep coming up, so I looked into it for you guys. SLAL is basically foolproof (as long as you upload the right files…) as it basically writes the code for you. Code-wise all SLAL packs should basically be identical, so the chances of the issue being SLAL related were low.

So I assumed the issue was somewhere in how Mass Match Maker was coded specifically, how it calls for the animations. Now I’m no programmer, but sometimes I can look through code and find what I’m looking for. Originally I thought it might’ve called for 3p+ animations based on tags; however from what I can tell it does it based on specific creatures. Draugr, Falmer, Spider, and Riekling appear to be the only creatures supported for this, which were likely the only creatures that had 3p+ back when it was last updated.

To back up my findings I can say that animations I’ve done for creatures on that list worked fine with Mass Match Maker (don’t get too excited, it’s not spiders. However if someone were to make a more interesting dick model for them I might be interested at some point).

So basically Mass Match Maker only supports Draugrs, Falmers, Spiders, and Rieklings for 3p+. So no matter what combinations of spells you use that comes from Mass Match Maker, none of them will work with any other creature. Nothing can be done about this unless someone updates it. In the meantime you’ll have to settle for the regular MatchMaker or find another alternative if you want to view the 3p animations on-demand.

I don't know what you guys refer to as "Normal Match maker" is it one of the spells the mod adds or something else?

Normal match maker is available here on LL and was developed by Ashal as a proof of concept mod to show that SL actually works lol.

You can cast a spell on up to 3 characters, player included, which will give a buff that when it expires, triggers up to a 3p animation.

I can confirm that this DOES work for Billyy's 3p animations where as mass match maker isn't compatible with characters tagged as "animals." Mass match maker does work on falmers and rieklings though. 

Any chances the stars will align for our good friend the Seeker? He just wants to learn!

I tried and failed make anything worthwhile with seekers. They're probably the most difficult Skyrim creature I've worked with. I may try again in the future, but likely no time soon.

Thanks for the Response!  I always wondered why he had the least amount of animations.  Keep up the great animations!

Maybe someone can explain what I'm doing wrong, here. I know it says that the animations should work without running FNIS, but they don't. The actors just stand around and the animations don't play. The furniture ones are fine, but none of the ones in the other pack work.

Maybe someone can explain what I'm doing wrong, here. I know it says that the animations should work without running FNIS, but they don't. The actors just stand around and the animations don't play. The furniture ones are fine, but none of the ones in the other pack work.

you always need to run FNIS.

That's what I figured, but I get errors when I do and FNIS can never finish doing its thing.

That's what I figured, but I get errors when I do and FNIS can never finish doing its thing.

I had the same problem a few days ago I reinstaled FNIS and Creature suport and it worked.

what errors are you getting?

if your getting "ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array" or "ERROR(2026): Too many animations", you have too many animation mods and/or SLAL Packs installed, use the "XXL" version of FNIS or uninstall some animations.

I had the same problem a few days ago I reinstaled FNIS and Creature suport and it worked.

Wooo, that fixed it, thanks. Really liking these animations.

I got weird problems with this animations... as soon as i activate it in sl loader it corrupts my savegame (any save from that point on wont work.. it even crashes save tool).  No errors in fnis. Strange. When i remove animations and go back to old save game, its all good from that point on.

Bump.

Am I only1 with this problem?

I got weird problems with this animations... as soon as i activate it in sl loader it corrupts my savegame (any save from that point on wont work.. it even crashes save tool).  No errors in fnis. Strange. When i remove animations and go back to old save game, its all good from that point on.

Bump.

Am I only1 with this problem?

Both of you need to look into the strings limit problem. You can search for it to find out what it is but regardless, the fix is here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56084-crash-fixes/

Tried to play Skyrim a bit. My wife wnated to see your animations. We are both thrilled. There is only one problem: every single animation is out of alignment in every stage with UNP body. Every race has to be realigned. Beside this, have no other complains but praises. :)

note: We don+t have that problem with other SLAL animations from other authors.

Request:

Pardon me, Billy? Please add the 'blowjob' tag to the animations that have a creature humping the human's face, as well as the 'cunnilingus' tag to the animations that include cunnilingus. Sexlab Aroused does not allow orgasms or arousal adjustments for the 'oral' tag alone, unfortunately. This is causing problems with Sexlab Separate Orgasms.

I -adore- your animations, but things like the rock facefuck from wolves have oral but no blowjob tag, so the creature does not get their arousal reset/is not allowed to orgasm. I'm spreading this around, sorry to be a pest, I really appreciate your hard work!

TL/DR: The 'oral' tag does not defaultly allow orgasms in Sexlab Aroused, which causes arousal adjustment errors in many mods, any tag that includes blowjobs, facefucking, or cunnilingus should include the tags blowjob/cunnilingus where appropriate. Thank you for your time, love your mod.

Thanks for sharing those awesome animations.

But I got 1 problem is somehow I cant trigger these threesome animation. Another Rieking, Falmer, Draugr 3some & 4some animation from another people is working normally for me.

I try to use Matchmaker to trigger but it only play Creature on Female animations.

Did I missing something ?

But I got 1 problem is somehow I cant trigger these threesome animation. Another Rieking, Falmer, Draugr 3some & 4some animation from another people is working normally for me.

I try to use Matchmaker to trigger but it only play Creature on Female animations.

i had the same problem with a earlier version, sexlab mass matchmaker didnt work, i used defeat to trigger the animations

i had the same problem with a earlier version, sexlab mass matchmaker didnt work, i used defeat to trigger the animations

Defeat didnt work for me, I already set 100% "Multiple" & "Creature Allowed".

Rape happend but no threesome.

need a little help here...when trying the creature 3p animations, it doesn't work...rather all I get are the solo creature animations...i've tried averything in matchmaker: Cupid Bow, Mass matchmaker Mass, Area, Target and even set the bestiality rate to 100% but still nothing...how did you guys make it work? I am also using Untamed mod don't know if that conflicts with the animations...

So basically Mass Match Maker only supports Draugrs, Falmers, Spiders, and Rieklings for 3p+. So no matter what combinations of spells you use that comes from Mass Match Maker, none of them will work with any other creature. Nothing can be done about this unless someone updates it. In the meantime you’ll have to settle for the regular MatchMaker or find another alternative if you want to view the 3p animations on-demand.

Doesn't really surprise me, it being such an old mod.

For those having trouble with matchmaker, If you don't mind a more complicated UI in exchange for waaaaay more control (and no spells clogging up the spellbook), use SexLab Tools, it's pretty much the best mod to start a specific animation, and it can definitely handle these 3Person anims:

2643207bec.png

=================================================

I have read with great interest the comments on the initiation of the 3p animations for Bears and Wolf, because I did not want to bother with the same question, but I was disappointed that no solution was found ... and it is a great pity for the great work of The animator Billyy (even the best animations so far, maybe Anub's did something good, but these are still over them). I understand that there is a chance to initiate 3p animations for Bears and Wolf through Defeat (but it seems to be something random) ... however, what I mean is that somebody succeeded, but I do not understand what he used to initiate these Animations (should be asked) - look here:

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/24434/skyrim-two-bears-one-girl

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/search/videos?search_query=Threesome

need a little help here...when trying the creature 3p animations, it doesn't work...rather all I get are the solo creature animations...i've tried averything in matchmaker: Cupid Bow, Mass matchmaker Mass, Area, Target and even set the bestiality rate to 100% but still nothing...how did you guys make it work? I am also using Untamed mod don't know if that conflicts with the animations...

Doesn't really surprise me, it being such an old mod.

For those having trouble with matchmaker, If you don't mind a more complicated UI in exchange for waaaaay more control (and no spells clogging up the spellbook), use SexLab Tools, it's pretty much the best mod to start a specific animation, and it can definitely handle these 3Person anims:

2643207bec.png

=================================================

I have read with great interest the comments on the initiation of the 3p animations for Bears and Wolf, because I did not want to bother with the same question, but I was disappointed that no solution was found ... and it is a great pity for the great work of The animator Billyy (even the best animations so far, maybe Anub's did something good, but these are still over them). I understand that there is a chance to initiate 3p animations for Bears and Wolf through Defeat (but it seems to be something random) ... however, what I mean is that somebody succeeded, but I do not understand what he used to initiate these Animations (should be asked) - look here:

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/24434/skyrim-two-bears-one-girl

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/search/videos?search_query=Threesome

Well, I cannot watch 17 mins of video just to see what the animator might or might not show for a setup and mod use, but the last block you quoted tells you one solution. It is one I used as well (along with the single Matchmaker which works, not Mass Match which does not).

Get and install the Sexlab Tools mod linked above. Set your Matchmaker hotkey in the option according to the mod directions. Use the hotkey on Bear 1, add to slot 3, then use the hotkey on Bear 2, add to slot too. Point at the air and use the hotkey and you should have a menu like Vauria shows above. Set your PC as the reciever and then use the hotkey again and "Begin scene" to have two bears, or wolves, or up to 4 skeevers animate with the PC.

Hello Billyy! ... I did not want to offend somehow and I did not suggest to watch the movie (I thought it was clear that you were using your animations, it even said in your comments that it uses your animations) - I just wanted to find a solution together for you (Because it really deserves) and enjoy them. Anyway, after all, I've succeeded and even that everything is ok now and I just managed to use Matchmaker without using SexLab Tools anymore. My problem was from the SexLab mod settings - from the MCM menu. ... anyway, thank you for the explanations, especially for those related to SexLab Tools - which I could not do just half. So, after all, I managed only with Matchmaker and more careful settings in SexLab. Thank you for wonderful animations - they are the best of everything I've ever tested!