Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-3-1)

10 hours ago, staspidaras2 said:

Wow, thanks for new cum meshes. Looks lovely, hope to see new cumshot-based animations.

Haha, they could be better, but 'muh creativity' is hindered with my basically non-existent skill with meshes and textures. They're just clobbered together existing Skyrim assets.

3 hours ago, papamo134 said:

These animations are amazing! Can you make some bed canine animations please? Like the human invisible furniture ones but with our canine friends.

Thanks friend. Ughh, ya I'm sure at some point I'll make a 'Creature furniture invisible pack' some day. Canines specifically seem to have a lot of interest to be used with beds. No idea why anyone would ever do that unless...

It's still in the conceptual stage. Right now seems to only make sense to support domestic creatures that might reasonable to see around a bed, which is essentially just canines. I'm sure my love of skeebis will get them a slot in here though. Pet skeevers for all!

On 1/3/2021 at 2:59 AM, Kluze said:

I don't know why, ABC for SSE boar has no collision . :(

I can't recall if I saw any collision in my LE game either. However I'm only responsible to make sure dick finds hole. It'd be up to physics mods to make sure the door opens.

10 hours ago, lafourminoir said:

you can check the falmer Previews on your blog please , all links are broken tnx ?

Maybe gfycat was inaccessible? All worked for me.

1 hour ago, assassin394 said:

What is this new cum meshes people are talking about? I didn't notice anything different

If we're all on the same page we're talking about the animobjects in patch notes. Animations that have something being filled with cum (Mug, Goblet, Bucket) now crudely show it.

Spoiler

Screenshot64634.jpg

6 minutes ago, Billyy said:

I can't recall if I saw any collision in my LE game either. However I'm only responsible to make sure dick finds hole. It'd be up to physics mods to make sure the door opens.

Maybe gfycat was inaccessible? All worked for me.

If we're all on the same page we're talking about the animobjects in patch notes. Animations that have something being filled with cum (Mug, Goblet, Bucket) now crudely show it.

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot64634.jpg

I can confirm there is Boar collision in my LE game. I use ABC 1.91

Hi Billyy, this is a great set of animations! Thank you for all the hard work. Your Tilted Wheel animations are particular favourites of mine. If you'd be willing to lend me a hand, I could use a bit of help. I'm working on a personal SLAL pack and it's going great in general, I've produced working versions of my pack that run in game and I understand the process in general. What's tripping me up is animobjects. I can assign an actor an animobject in the actor definition, eg.:

actor2=Male(strap_on=True, forward=-45,sos=4,object="AOZAZBroomA")

...and that will work, but if I attempt to do anything with objects in the stage_params for any actor (no matter how I set them up), eg.:

actor2=Male(strap_on=True),

a2_stage_params=[
Stage(1, silent=True,sos=-9,object="AOZAZBroomA")

]

...then SLAnimGenerate.pyw will tell me there's an error in the code and refuse to operate. The reason that I'm coming to you, is that one of the things I tried, in an attempt to learn how this stuff works, was looking at other people's source .txt files from their SLAL packs, and yours had animations like the male masturbation mug one that had object="nameofobject" style commands in the stage parameters. However, when I add SlAnimGenerate.pyw to the SLAnims folder of:

SLAL_Billyy_Animations_v4.0_LE/SLAL_Billyy_Human/SLAnims

...and execute the program, it hits your code with the same error that it gives to mine! That's got to be one of the strangest things I've encountered in this process of learning to put together staged animations, which has been a learning experience for sure. So, what's going on there, then? Is this a problem that you ran into and solved somehow? Is the Billyy_Human.txt file meant to be capable of generating the Billyy_Human.json in theory? Can it normally do that and I'm making some sort of mistake? Do you have some kind of improved version of SlAnimGenerate.pyw that can handle things that the standard one can't? Do you understand from experience what I'm talking about or is this an unexpected question?

If you could shed some light on the matter and help me reproduce your success in getting a working .json from .txt source with objects in the stage params then that would be brilliant.

Thanks very much.

54 minutes ago, EdGrangerX said:

Hi Billyy, this is a great set of animations! Thank you for all the hard work. Your Tilted Wheel animations are particular favourites of mine. If you'd be willing to lend me a hand, I could use a bit of help. I'm working on a personal SLAL pack and it's going great in general, I've produced working versions of my pack that run in game and I understand the process in general. What's tripping me up is animobjects. I can assign an actor an animobject in the actor definition, eg.:

actor2=Male(strap_on=True, forward=-45,sos=4,object="AOZAZBroomA")

...and that will work, but if I attempt to do anything with objects in the stage_params for any actor (no matter how I set them up), eg.:

actor2=Male(strap_on=True),

a2_stage_params=[
Stage(1, silent=True,sos=-9,object="AOZAZBroomA")

]

...then SLAnimGenerate.pyw will tell me there's an error in the code and refuse to operate. The reason that I'm coming to you, is that one of the things I tried, in an attempt to learn how this stuff works, was looking at other people's source .txt files from their SLAL packs, and yours had animations like the male masturbation mug one that had object="nameofobject" style commands in the stage parameters. However, when I add SlAnimGenerate.pyw to the SLAnims folder of:

SLAL_Billyy_Animations_v4.0_LE/SLAL_Billyy_Human/SLAnims

...and execute the program, it hits your code with the same error that it gives to mine! That's got to be one of the strangest things I've encountered in this process of learning to put together staged animations, which has been a learning experience for sure. So, what's going on there, then? Is this a problem that you ran into and solved somehow? Is the Billyy_Human.txt file meant to be capable of generating the Billyy_Human.json in theory? Can it normally do that and I'm making some sort of mistake? Do you have some kind of improved version of SlAnimGenerate.pyw that can handle things that the standard one can't? Do you understand from experience what I'm talking about or is this an unexpected question?

If you could shed some light on the matter and help me reproduce your success in getting a working .json from .txt source with objects in the stage params then that would be brilliant.

Thanks very much.

Animobjects by stage was a feature MadMansGun added into an edited version of SLAnimGenerate. It's included in MNC I believe 'SLAnimGenerateForMNCv12'. So if you try and use the one from the original SLAL mod you'll get that error and it'll tell you my pack also has errors.

5 hours ago, Billyy said:

Animobjects by stage was a feature MadMansGun added into an edited version of SLAnimGenerate. It's included in MNC I believe 'SLAnimGenerateForMNCv12'. So if you try and use the one from the original SLAL mod you'll get that error and it'll tell you my pack also has errors.

Thanks so much, you're a lifesaver! I can do all kinds of unspeakable things now...

2 hours ago, PegasusKoga said:

How do you update from an older version?

Is it as simple as copy/pasting the files to your data folder, letting it overwrite things and run FNIS?

depends on how old, you may first need to run a system search for anything called "billyy" in your data folder and delete everything that shows up.

but if by old you mean like only a version or 2, then yes just overwrite and rerun FNIS.

Hey, Installed your pack and reinstalled my creature packs (MNC, CF, Aroused C)

Game working fine, 

switched my amorous adventures back from FG to Sexlab

started to experience CTDS on new game, load game and coc qas smoke

I have FNIS XXL and the animation crash fix and engine fixes,

Everything was working fine till I decided to switch my Amorous adventures i think. 

Not sure what to do, no LOOT errors regarding the relevant mods.

Crash_2021_1_13_17-50-12.txt

On 1/10/2021 at 8:55 AM, MadMansGun said:

depends on how old, you may first need to run a system search for anything called "billyy" in your data folder and delete everything that shows up.

but if by old you mean like only a version or 2, then yes just overwrite and rerun FNIS.

All right, thanks for letting me know what my options are.