Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

First of all, thank you very much. And I am Korean so please understand that I am using the translator.
I'm using your animation well, but only atronach (frost) is not active.
Obviously, my character's animations and sounds are activated, but Frostatronach's animation isn't.  Only Frostatronach comes out transparent. How can I fix this? Only Frost is like this.

+ Fortunately, the new version of the creature framework was updated and resolved.
However, animation from Dwarven Sphere and Dwarven Ballista is not activated! Those creatures stand still and only my character moves.

16 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

no, it lacks creature support.

follow my instructions to fix it, the error is contagious to other spider behavior files so downgrading may not work.

Hello. Thank you for solving my other problems. But there's another problem. I am Korean so please understand that I am using the translator.
I'm using your animation well, but only atronach (frost) is not active.
Obviously, my character's animations and sounds are activated, but Frostatronach's animation isn't.  Only Frostatronach comes out transparent. How can I fix this? Only Frost is like this.

+ Fortunately, the new version of the creature framework was updated and resolved.
However, animation from Dwarven Sphere and Dwarven Ballista is not activated! Those creatures stand still and only my character moves.

Now that I see it, only the creature animation named Billy is not working. The mnc animation plays normally. What's the problem?

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

follow my instructions to fix it, the error is contagious to other spider behavior files so downgrading may not work.

So, I forgot to use FNIS creatures; added. Had to use FNIS to do its work and then disable the FNIS plugin so that it would work with Nemesis.  Proplem that I'm encountering is that the freestyle camera feature that Sexlab has doesn't work with the Vampire aninimations; defaults to first person view. Any suggestions that I can try so the freestyle camera works like it does when pc is in werewolf form?

17 hours ago, Billyy said:

Yes.

Randomly can occur with Sexlab. As stated jumping is easiest way to get rid of them. Another option is using furniture. If on another character can get them to use furniture or console disable then enable them again.

Damn, thought I fixed it. Next update hopefully… Probably pointing at DD texture location still.

I saw that on happen on all my Chaurus animations. Previously they were working and I was unsure if issue on my end or something changed with ABC.

Not sure if a specific version will do the trick, but here it is. https://mega.nz/file/IksnjCrJ#H7ZOz_2J3USGJocFaj9gghh0D4StAlN-j1peUYVsNDw

Good on my end, but they do seem to be one of the most problematic creatures. I don't pretend to understand Todd's domain, I leave that to smarter people like MadMansGun.

Unrelated and independent of once another, so yes. Same goes for any other animations mod as long as you don't overdo it to point your computer can't handle it.

Currently no plans to have any creature be on ‘receiving’ end of the benis.

I’m not familiar with it, but I recall you may have needed a specific mod to get werewolf animations to play for player being the werewolf. I assume might be same case here, though unsure if a mod for vampire lords exists.

So, I forgot to use FNIS creatures; added. Had to use FNIS to do its work and then disable the FNIS plugin so that it would work with Nemesis.  Proplem that I'm encountering is that the freestyle camera feature that Sexlab has doesn't work with the Vampire aninimations; defaults to first person view. Any suggestions that I can try so the freestyle camera works like it does when pc is in werewolf form?

16 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

Thanks. I had done that, because you gave me this advice already the last time the bug occured.

But it seems the ssslActoraliasfix from:

is not working anymore. I had to extract the one from:

Now the spiders arent stuck anymore and work fine. Thanks.

For those having this spider bug issue, if you dont want to install the Sexlab utility Plus (because you dont want the additional furniture features ( in some case can cause furniture getting stuck on characters on nearly every furniture animation or the first animation consistently not lining up properly) or are already using another mod for may animations) choose the below method:

1) Install the FNIS spider patch that comes from the FIRST link above.

2) Then install the patch I have provided below:

Sexlab 1.62 sslActorAliasFIX btqV.7z

3) In game, go to MCM SLanimloader tab. And reload json and then reapply json settings. WAIT for MCM to fnish the reappy or updating process before closing the tab!

4) Sav your game, done.

46 minutes ago, Hoonnamjaji said:

Now that I see it, only the creature animation named Billy is not working. The mnc animation plays normally. What's the problem?

It appears you have not installed requirements for SLAL or have not registered your animations properly. In MCM, go to the SLanim loader and rebuild animation registry. Then enable all animations. Then register animations.  Then reload Json data. Then reapply Json Settings. Wait for it to finish reapply! Then exit MCM.

Then try out the animations again.

42 minutes ago, btasqan said:

It appears you have not installed requirements for SLAL or have not registered your animations properly. In MCM, go to the SLanim loader and rebuild animation registry. Then enable all animations. Then register animations.  Then reload Json data. Then reapply Json Settings. Wait for it to finish reapply! Then exit MCM.

Thank you for your answer. I've tried everything you said, but the dwarven creatures still don't work. Other species do well, but only dwarven creatures can't do Billy animation. I've completed all the requirements, but I don't know what's wrong with me. (Mnc tag animation of dwarven creatures works normally.)

1 hour ago, btasqan said:

Whoo... Now I see that some of the Billy animations of Draugr work and some don't. The 5p animation was activated, but no motion came out. I'm afraid some of the other races might do this. I don't know how to solve it. Is it a problem with my computer?

19 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

Whoo... Now I see that some of the Billy animations of Draugr work and some don't. The 5p animation was activated, but no motion came out. I'm afraid some of the other races might do this. I don't know how to solve it. Is it a problem with my computer?

1 hour ago, Hoonnamjaji said:

Either you have mods that are conflicting, but I dont think so. What mods do you use for activating sex and choosing positions?

You should use these:

a) Sexlab match maker (to start sex)

b) Sexlab Tools (to choose position)

If you are using other mods that work, then leave it.

Also make sure that you have not past your maximum animation count! If so you need this:

c) SexLab sslAnimationSlots 2000 LE

Choose the ESM version if you are using Sexlab 1.62 from loverslab. If you are using another modified sexlab, choose the ESP version.

When you install it, go to MCM sexlab and CLEAN Sexlab (remember to export your settings before, so you can import them later). Exit MCM Sexlab for the cleaning process. Wait for Sexlab to give notification that it has finished cleaning. Then go to MCM sexlab and import your settings back. Then go to Slanim loader and rebuild animation registry etc.

On 12/18/2020 at 1:13 AM, Billyy said:

Sigh. I don't know mine seem okay except that they get stuck after sex for me. I feel like I constantly need to fix them. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Does anyone even use spiders or can we delete them? Clearly I'm missing something or they just suck.

1522370539258.jpg

I used to have the problem of spider animations stuck/looping after animation end. However that is not the problem that popped up with 3.9 (I'm on SE btw). Right now the spiders aren't acting at all during the animation, and they return to sandboxing on end.

I've tried Mad's fixes and nothing helped. (The only thing I learned was having frostbitespiderbehavior.hkx in the folder causes all spiders to t-pose. Right now I only have FNIS hkx of Billy's that I recreated and the FNIS hkx Sexlab Creature that I also recreated)

I'll keep experimenting I guess.

17 hours ago, btasqan said:

Either you have mods that are conflicting, but I dont think so. What mods do you use for activating sex and choosing positions?

You should use these:

a) Sexlab match maker (to start sex)

b) Sexlab Tools (to choose position)

If you are using other mods that work, then leave it.

Also make sure that you have not past your maximum animation count! If so you need this:

c) SexLab sslAnimationSlots 2000 LE

Choose the ESM version if you are using Sexlab 1.62 from loverslab. If you are using another modified sexlab, choose the ESP version.

When you install it, go to MCM sexlab and CLEAN Sexlab (remember to export your settings before, so you can import them later). Exit MCM Sexlab for the cleaning process. Wait for Sexlab to give notification that it has finished cleaning. Then go to MCM sexlab and import your settings back. Then go to Slanim loader and rebuild animation registry etc.

Thank you. First of all, I'm going to download the slot as you said. So both LE and SE. So I'm going to try both. So if I download that, do I have to reset the existing sexlab? I'm running it with Mo2 for reference. It's my first time, so please understand.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/13195-sexlab-sslanimationslots-2000-le/
For your information, I would like to download it from this site.
It's hard to start applying to MO2.. There's an application on that site.
1. Load the mod after Sexlab Framework

2. Load all the animations you have <<<< I'm stuck on how to start from here.

33 minutes ago, Hoonnamjaji said:

Thank you. First of all, I'm going to download the slot as you said. So both LE and SE. So I'm going to try both. So if I download that, do I have to reset the existing sexlab? I'm running it with Mo2 for reference. It's my first time, so please understand.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/13195-sexlab-sslanimationslots-2000-le/
For your information, I would like to download it from this site.
It's hard to start applying to MO2.. There's an application on that site.
1. Load the mod after Sexlab Framework

2. Load all the animations you have <<<< I'm stuck on how to start from here.

I do not recommend MO or MO2 or Vortex for beginners. I recommend the old Nexus Mod Manager 0.65.10, because it is easy to use and load order management is limited but easy. Dont use new Nexus Mod Manger, it is buggy.

But keep to MO2 for now, it is good!

You dont need to download SE if you are using LE! If you are using SE, dont use LE!

"Load the mod after Sexlab Framework" -> if you asre using ESM version, you dont need to worry. Just install the version you want. I recommend the 1000 ESM. It is stable.

"Load all the animation you have" -> He just means that you make sure have all animation mods you want installed and activated in your mod manager.

1 hour ago, DevilFish said:

I used to have the problem of spider animations stuck/looping after animation end. However that is not the problem that popped up with 3.9 (I'm on SE btw). Right now the spiders aren't acting at all during the animation, and they return to sandboxing on end.

I've tried Mad's fixes and nothing helped. (The only thing I learned was having frostbitespiderbehavior.hkx in the folder causes all spiders to t-pose. Right now I only have FNIS hkx of Billy's that I recreated and the FNIS hkx Sexlab Creature that I also recreated)

I'll keep experimenting I guess.

Did you check my post above related to this? If not try it. Madmansguns option works when modified. The fix with the V2 ssslActoraliasfix does not work anymore for some people, probably because most of us are now using the more animation slot mods etc.

On 12/18/2020 at 10:03 PM, btasqan said:

It occurs that none of the objects (see below) in the folder "BondageAnimObjects" have been asigned a path in the SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp.

These are: AO_BArmbinder.nif, AORopeWL.nif, AORopeWR.nif and YokeIron.nif. I didnt check the files in Nifscope, so I cant tell if the texture paths are pointing to DD or to your folder.

Thank you... but even if I try all the 2000 SLOT you suggested, it won't come out. It's not like all the craters don't come out, and only some of them don't come out. In a word, nothing has changed!
Just in case, I tried applying that to MO2 or modifying or pasting files into the sex lab framework, but it doesn't work. 

s my creature animation slot the problem? If so, is there a way to update this? When I looked at the 1.62 folders of the Sex Lab Framework, there were the Sex Lab Animation slots and sslCreature Animation Slots. Is this a problem? I'm really frustrated, too. I'd like to ask you to do it remotely if possible, but I can't because I'm from another country. :(

The fact that only my characters move and those creatures don't move means there's no motion. I'm frustrated with what the hell. There's MNCs, and only some species don't work.

I thought it might be a problem because it's LE. I'm using the Sex Lab Framework 1.62 and is that why it doesn't work?

8 hours ago, btasqan said:

Did you check my post above related to this? If not try it. Madmansguns option works when modified. The fix with the V2 ssslActoraliasfix does not work anymore for some people, probably because most of us are now using the more animation slot mods etc.

I've tried your hybrid fix (with mads) with no success. And if I recalled correctly, Mads is a LE user anyways. I'm on SE. Dunno if that mucks things up.

The TEMPLATE file gets overwritten several times in Mad's and your hybrid workflow, and as long as the resulting frostbitespiderbehavior.hkx is created via FNIS and remains in the behaviors folder (any version of it, really), all my spiders T-pose. Because of this, my spider problem has evolved beyond just Billyy's animations not working. [Which is unfortunate because I made a personal mod with friendly creature themed rooms and spiders are a big part of one my rooms.]

All other creatures continue to work fine. Billyy's animations are the only animation mods I use and are registered/enabled via Loader and Sexlab. Billyy's animations are of highest quality in my opinion, including his spiders. I'll keep experimenting for a fix.

mustyhalls.jpg

2 hours ago, DevilFish said:

all my spiders T-pose. Because of this, my spider problem has evolved beyond just Billyy's animations not working. [Which is unfortunate because I made a personal mod with friendly creature themed rooms and spiders are a big part of one my rooms.]

maybe the files failed to convert correctly, try running the LE animation files through a converter.

I'm having issues where some animobjects aren't appearing (leeches from the seeker animation to be specific) The rune on the ground still shows though.

I've tried reinstalling the mod and still they don't show, I have not noticed any other animations missing objects or collisions, maybe I'm just retarded xD

On 12/6/2020 at 5:49 PM, Mr.Gentle said:

On "Chaurus reaper missionary" and some other reaper animation there's like the worm that is just flying beind the chaurus instead of being in his placeholder spot , everything else works fine and i wanted to know if i'm the only one who's got the little invader flying out of nowhere ahah!

I had to downgrade to ABC 1.75V to get rid of them

On 12/20/2020 at 3:12 PM, MadMansGun said:

maybe the files failed to convert correctly, try running the LE animation files through a converter.

Solution!

Converting Billys animation files did not work. So I pondered on a comment you previously made about spider files being 'contagious'. Combined with the fact that whenever I have frostbitespiderbehavior.hkx in the behaviors folder, all my spider forever T-pose...

I realized that I also still had the 'SexlabCreature' folder in my spider animations folder, a relic from the <Sexlab framework se 1.63 beta8> containing several animations that I never even registered/loaded and that I've ignored up till now. Deleted that folder, re-ran FNIS (de-installed creatures first) and viola. No more T-posing (frostbitespiderbehavior.hkx working again) and even Billys's spider animations are firing - and ending - as supposed to. Contagious is right!

EDIT: Billys' SE files are fine, I reverted to using his.

On 12/31/2020 at 12:57 AM, assassin394 said:

Any new animation pack for new year?

Yes.

8 hours ago, Oroborus said:

I tnink we have to wait 1-2 days

I usually aim for the first of the month, sometime in afternoon. I'm however on the western continent so my afternoon ends up being late timezone wise for easterny people.