Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-3-1)

On 11/26/2020 at 11:05 AM, ClockworkTimekeeper said:

The long story, short... Every OTHER Animation pack works with no issues. But Billyy's refuses to work for some reason...

I'm no expert on Todd's black magic, especially for SE. Do creatures work with other packs? Only thing I noticed is your modlist didn't have FNIS for creatures. Not sure if that's needed for SE or whatnot. Also probably not related to your issue, but any reason your SLAL Billyy animations way back at v2.91? That's almost a year old.

8 hours ago, Yamimaru said:

Greetings! And I want to say a huge THANKS! It's great!
And, I saw GIF files "Canine DoggyFacefuck" (Da BEST!!!), 
are they already available somewhere or while you have to wait?
Thanks in advance!

Hello friend. I see you're also a man of culture.

Canine DoggyFacefuck will be in next update here. Updates are posted at beginning of each month, so will be out in a day or two.

7 hours ago, Billyy said:

I'm no expert on Todd's black magic, especially for SE. Do creatures work with other packs? Only thing I noticed is your modlist didn't have FNIS for creatures. Not sure if that's needed for SE or whatnot. Also probably not related to your issue, but any reason your SLAL Billyy animations way back at v2.91? That's almost a year old.

Hello friend. I see you're also a man of culture.

Canine DoggyFacefuck will be in next update here. Updates are posted at beginning of each month, so will be out in a day or two.

Ooooooh! Gr8! Thanks U!!! U r da best!

Update posted.

Note that as I mentioned earlier, I’ve moved my existing boar animations into the ‘Original Creatures’ pack where they’ll have their own section ‘Legacy Boars’ for their animations. They’re incompatible with ABC due to some alignment issues. I’ll work on refreshing the range with a new set of animations with ABC for them.

My god that Canine Doggy Face Fuck animation is something else

You always suprise me with each update. Your animations are consistently getting better even though I always think to myself that It'd be impossible to improve on something that is already perfect. Please keep on proving me wrong.

I haven't updated to Baka's ABC as I see there's quite a few issues with it right now.   Plus it's hard to find HDT-PE with Collision Settings or something similar to that because I have no idea where to find that.

Will the pack still work without it ?- I know some genitals might be misaligned due to no ABC but I can live with that.

Hey, does anyone have any idea why creatures dicks don't appear half the time? I've done lots of testing and when I had two of the same creatures present and they both have the same arousal level, only one will have a dick? Using Sexlab Aroused Creatures and latest Baka ABC if that makes any difference.

On 11/26/2020 at 5:05 PM, ClockworkTimekeeper said:

The long story, short... Every OTHER Animation pack works with no issues. But Billyy's refuses to work for some reason...

First of all Thank you Billyy for the Update and the hard work.

Second, about the problem ClockworkTimekeeper has had. I had it too. I solved It By converting the LE Pack with Cathedral Assets Optimizer.

For now i have not seen any other problems.

On 12/1/2020 at 4:36 AM, Billyy said:

Update posted.

Note that as I mentioned earlier, I’ve moved my existing boar animations into the ‘Original Creatures’ pack where they’ll have their own section ‘Legacy Boars’ for their animations. They’re incompatible with ABC due to some alignment issues. I’ll work on refreshing the range with a new set of animations with ABC for them.

First of all, thanks for the update. Next time can you please post things like this in the update log? I make edits to the txt files(to save animation space) and use those files on a newer version, so if you move animations around, FNIS won't find them. I'm sure I'm not the only one doing this.

I also noticed that the link to the creature previews doesn't work anymore. Are you in the middle of updating or did it just disappear?

On 12/2/2020 at 9:38 AM, MachineGunLuke said:

Will the animated dick scenes work fine if I do not have ABC installed? I don't care for ABC a whole lot but it seems most creature animations, in this pack are built with that in mind.

Some will be 'fine', but many will be completely off. I think MNC has most of ABC meshes in it already. Either way I wouldn't recommend not using ABC as I heavily rely on it, but in theory some animations might work out with static dicks.

On 12/2/2020 at 1:03 PM, Celedhring said:

I haven't updated to Baka's ABC as I see there's quite a few issues with it right now.   Plus it's hard to find HDT-PE with Collision Settings or something similar to that because I have no idea where to find that.

Will the pack still work without it ?- I know some genitals might be misaligned due to no ABC but I can live with that.

Same as above. Misaligned genitals will sometimes be significant and unusable without it. If MNC has the meshes though probably okay for most part. The collisions arn't important for mt animations, just the animatable dicks.

On 12/2/2020 at 2:21 PM, bubbadogslaw said:

Hey, does anyone have any idea why creatures dicks don't appear half the time? I've done lots of testing and when I had two of the same creatures present and they both have the same arousal level, only one will have a dick? Using Sexlab Aroused Creatures and latest Baka ABC if that makes any difference.

Might be creature framework. You could try going into the MCM and using the re-registering/rebuilding options. I've always had that issue, but isn't as bad as half the time.

On 12/3/2020 at 9:46 AM, spooky72 said:

First of all Thank you Billyy for the Update and the hard work.

Second, about the problem ClockworkTimekeeper has had. I had it too. I solved It By converting the LE Pack with Cathedral Assets Optimizer.

For now i have not seen any other problems.

Interesting, that's how I convert my packs. Maybe I'll try using a updated version.

8 hours ago, saltshade said:

First of all, thanks for the update. Next time can you please post things like this in the update log? I make edits to the txt files(to save animation space) and use those files on a newer version, so if you move animations around, FNIS won't find them. I'm sure I'm not the only one doing this.

I also noticed that the link to the creature previews doesn't work anymore. Are you in the middle of updating or did it just disappear?

It's in the patch notes but evidently in poor awkward English and not overly visible.

Ah, ya thanks. I forgot to publish the pages again.

1 minute ago, bubbadogslaw said:

Either. 

Match Maker is easiest way. Elsewise probably a bunch of mods that will run them. Any that run a 3-actor human animation will pick them up.

11 hours ago, Billyy said:

Match Maker is easiest way. Elsewise probably a bunch of mods that will run them. Any that run a 3-actor human animation will pick them up.

Match Maker extended actors  It might be of interest to someone. Match Maker extension, all actors who can do animation, will participate. Even in animations by 5/6 actors :mrgreen:. Simple ESP manipulation. It also works with humans and creatures together, if animation exists