Billyy

Billyy's SLAL Animations (2021-1-1)

20 hours ago, razzor69 said:

Great thanks for the new update, also i have some misalign for your Boar animation with new Baka ABC boar, also Anubs nism too 
Perhaps you can take a look at em and test it to make sure if its work correctly or not. anyway thanks for the update

Reveal hidden contents

I was actually wondering how long it would take for people to bring it up; I guess he's not really a popular mate for most people. Anyway I didn't want to be the one to break the news, but ugggghhh, yeeaaaahhh they don't work with anymore with ABC mesh, and may never again. I've already resigned myself to moving my existing boar animations into the 'Original Animations' pack under a new 'Legacy boars pack'. I'll be working on slowly re-saturating the new ABC boar with animations. Some will be spiritual successors of animations I've currently made, some new. I won't plan on remaking all of them as some poses somewhat awkward.

To answer why they are unsalvageable it's because pelvis weighting was changed for naked boar. This was done because the weighting of the boars pelvis was god awful. Although the end user may not have noticed. Rotating and moving the boars pelvis would cause his tail to deform, and even more bizarrely, his entire dick would also shrink. See images below. While it's an extreme rotation example it demonstrates the issue.

So basically the boars pelvis was shit, and when Baka was working on the ABC he tweaked it and improved it's functionality. However I guess an unintended consequence of that action was that now many existing boar animations don't align correctly, which could be due with the weighting as well as the boar dick not shrinking anymore. My many attempts to transplant ABC dick + tweaked boar bones were unsuccessful, and ultimately I was going to redo them anyway, so figured I could just start from scratch and save myself the headache even if transplanting was possible. Normally for ABC edits I just import the dick and attach it to skeleton and it's fairly painless, but this would require replacing existing bones, which proved to be a nightmare.

Obviously it's a pretty shit situation, but I've decided I'll be supporting the new ABC boar. I was already looking to redo my original boar animations, and I was waiting on ABC to do so. I actually asked Baka to make them specifically as a favour, so it's what I'll be using. I've already been working with the new ABC boar and I'm quite enjoying it. My old boar animations will remain available in legacy boar pack for those who'd rather stick with standard boar so they can use those and whomever other animators made boar animations,  which was hopefully not many outside of Anubis and I...

Boar shrink dick:

Spoiler

Boar1.jpgBoar2.jpg

8 hours ago, malto355 said:

I'm having the same problem with EinarrTheRed. No tentacles or leeches. I tried installing Baka's ABC and didn't do anything. Looking forward to getting help for it. Very awesome work as always Billyy! 

The 'equipment' the seeker has all comes from ABC. They're aren't any animobjects or otherwise used for it, so there's nothing from my stuff that would affect them appearing or not in theory. If I had to guess maybe ABC is being over-written by something? Also make sure you have latest. Issue is almost certainly somewhere with ABC.

2 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

why the fuck did no one tell me about that? i could of fixed it before it became a problem.

I think Anub already had a couple and I was a handful of animations in before I realized why it felt so wonky compared to other creatures. I never really thought to bring it up, we already seemed pretty in-the-shit and assumed we were stuck with now and was just one of the many quirks of making lewd animations in Todds domain. This was of course around 3.5 years ago, and I hadn't really done much with boars since so I kind of forgot about it. Hindsight though... yeeeeeeeeep.

5 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

why the fuck did no one tell me about that? i could of fixed it before it became a problem.

Well i just recognized it when i tried Billy, Anubs animations with newest ABC for boar, and here is the result, been fans for boar animation but too bad its so underrated and ppl seems not even bother to report this problem. 

Well, I did find issues with the canine skeleton bones too, as it caused some really bad issues when i was working on the new ABC asset pieces for the deathhounds. Which are now fully working, i'll be sending Baka the updated skeletons and work alongside the new Falmer ABC since they are getting a new tongue and skeleton workup.

I haven't touched anything with the boars as i'm having to run through all of the other stuff im working on with a fine toothed e-comb that I can muster.

Spoiler

unknown.png

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Spoiler

Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim_Screenshot_2020.1

Spoiler

unknown.png

Spoiler

unknown.png

20 minutes ago, jarlifi said:

hello i got bug or problem when i enable new animation and register it, it say 0 new animation how do i fix it?

click on the count animation button, you have most likely hit the sexlab animation limit for the version of sexlab your using.

On 10/8/2020 at 3:06 PM, ytrndkl said:

Just want to say thanks again, Billyy. Loving your gangbang and bukkake animations, they're my personal favorite of all the animation packs I have installed. I have been able to create some absolutely debauched gangbang orgy scenes with your animations and some of FunnyBiz's. Hope we get some newer cum mods / cum in mouth mods, or someone (like yourself. Nymra or Funnybiz) ends up making some specifically bukkake animations with more than 5 males for SSE.

gangbang/bukkake gif:

https://redgifs.com/watch/metallicconventionalchick

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2020.10.05 - 23.08.07.60.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2020.10.05 - 02.27.33.93.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2020.10.06 - 00.42.59.06.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2020.10.06 - 00.41.50.73.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2020.10.06 - 00.42.37.31.png

What's a good mod to use to get multiple orgies and gangbangs going like that.  Dont know how to do that.  All I've ever seen is maybe like 3 guards gangbanging my pc after a dragon defeat through like sl eager.  I have all billyys animations working good its just I never see the orgies or would like to see 4 or 5 on her with 250 to 500 enjoyment from a gangbang.

@Billyy,

First, thanks for the new furniture animations.

Second, for the past two updates I'm getting this stretching (see SS) with all the new animations. The old ones work fine. This happens across all my saves.

Spoiler

New animation,

20201023201038_1.jpg

Old one, still OK. 

20201023201857_1.jpg

But not the new ones.

20201027081051_1.jpg

Any ideas? 

On 11/4/2020 at 2:52 PM, imut0212 said:

When i start the human furniture animations, the pillory and gloryhole doesn’t pop up. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Likely need to toggle animobjects when installing fomod. Also make sure SLAL_BillyyAnimobjects.esp or whatever is active.

On 11/5/2020 at 4:21 AM, Mart0206 said:

Hello Billy,

just a quick question.

If i upgrade to the newest Billy SLA Package, did i have to re-install ABC or didn´t affect upgrading this mod? Honestly i forgot. I am sorry :D

No, my mod doesn't overwrite anything from ABC or whatnot, so they're independent of each other. No need to reinstall ABC, just make sure to update it when new versions come out.

On 11/5/2020 at 5:27 AM, Steak Barbare said:

Hi, I have a problem with canine animation, sexlab tell me "no valid animations" but "true creature".

Not sure exactly. You using MNC SLAL edition? I think I've randomly experienced oddities like this which I assume has to do with how they get registered now.

On 11/6/2020 at 7:49 AM, iggypop1 said:

Thanx for your animations very good they are

Could you make some more lesbians 3/4 somes.....you have only one 3some(as far  as i can see) my girls want more:classic_angel:

Eventually... It's on the list. I find them difficult to work with.

On 11/10/2020 at 4:14 AM, namjey said:

How to start the animations??

Is there a spell/button/option to trigger specific animation?? (like poses)

Sexlab Matchmaker is simplest way to manually start sexings.

7 hours ago, Inte said:

@Billyy,

First, thanks for the new furniture animations.

Second, for the past two updates I'm getting this stretching (see SS) with all the new animations. The old ones work fine. This happens across all my saves.

Reveal hidden contents

Any ideas? 

I believe this happens if you're not using a recent version of XPMSE skeleton.

25 minutes ago, leon90star said:

HEEELP!! original animation pack not working (character just humping in air) everty other slal working fine! what could be the problem?

unregister all SLAL packs and only register Billys and see if it works then. 

On 11/13/2020 at 7:11 PM, Billyy said:

Likely need to toggle animobjects when installing fomod. Also make sure SLAL_BillyyAnimobjects.esp or whatever is active.

No, my mod doesn't overwrite anything from ABC or whatnot, so they're independent of each other. No need to reinstall ABC, just make sure to update it when new versions come out.

Not sure exactly. You using MNC SLAL edition? I think I've randomly experienced oddities like this which I assume has to do with how they get registered now.

Eventually... It's on the list. I find them difficult to work with.

Sexlab Matchmaker is simplest way to manually start sexings.

I believe this happens if you're not using a recent version of XPMSE skeleton.

Hey Billy, someone stated that textures of arm binder are missing:

On 10/30/2020 at 3:07 PM, InKal said:

armbinder textures are missing

I can confirm that:

1611230075_Image002.jpg.fe2a0b6fe2a62d173e529c3135f0482d.jpg

I think my issue may be a rare case in this, but...

When installing this pack for SSE (and running FNIS), I did all of the following steps, and even tried to re-install everything in order, but...

For some reason; None of the Non-player actors are doing their animations...

Is there something I'm missing?

NPC creatures and humanoids alike are just doing their idle animations, but my player is the only one registering the animations?

If there is a known bug fix for this, or if there is something that needs to be installed, or steps to be taken, then I have missed them.

Help is greatly appreciated. And lastly, if this makes it any clearer; I'm using NMM.

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 750, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.