Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

1 hour ago, DAZEros said:

That's weird cause there's more than a few xxx animators with patreon's active. Not for skyrim or gaming purposes mind you. 
Fanbox added an supported, you've added a plethora of content that makes being defeated entertaining.

that stuff is only still there because they are not aware of it yet, all it takes is one sjw twitter cunt to bitch about something and your page will get nuked.

Eg: i see furry artistes get taken down all the time for absurd reasons......the last one i remember was them clamming a consensual soft vore picture to be a "depiction of rape".

Having an odd problem with the new Seeker animation, not sure what went wrong or how to fix.

In the screen cap, the animation is playing and some of the props are there (the arcane circle underneath and the smaller floating one), but the leeches and tentacles are not and I don't know why.

This is 3.81 LE

Spoiler

319007966_enb2020_11_0106_53_34_09.jpg.153c092d6451f147dc4c3a8e56463874.jpg

Any help or advice appreciated.  I've tried reinstalling 3 times and even redownloaded (in case mine got corrupted) but still can't get the tentacles or leeches to show up.  So far that's the only one of the new animations I've had any issue with.

What do You know. Just at the same time I am making a sideways stage You come up with something similar. Mine is vaginal/upright though, so hopefully not a ripoff.

Sideways is a pain to make, as my female body has muscular legs. That makes it very hard to separate them and get the fully open pussy. Pulled it off though...

I like the new Cowgirl Anal. Cowgirl is always nice.

Anal is normally not my thing, but You made it good. It is always a guessing game where to make the penetration. Without something to animate/aim at the asshole could be 5-10 places. Unless of course You use the rig from BakaFactory.

4 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Having an odd problem with the new Seeker animation, not sure what went wrong or how to fix.

Any help or advice appreciated.  I've tried reinstalling 3 times and even redownloaded (in case mine got corrupted) but still can't get the tentacles or leeches to show up.  So far that's the only one of the new animations I've had any issue with.

I just tested the new Seeker animation and did not encounter this issue.  Everything is visible and plays correctly for me.  Did you perhaps forget to toggle the props in the installer, like all the objects?  Not sure if this could be relevant, but maybe you're using Nexus Mod Manager, and it's being an asshole in installation?  I know I've had to make a few tweaks myself to NMM in the past since I'm still using it.  Give it full access to do anything in Windows and any antivirus software you may have.

On an unrelated note, I couldn't help but notice this preview while in the installer.  Is this Troll animation within the pack?  I have been looking for it but cannot find it.  Reference below.

Spoiler

wlw1vKZ.png

17 minutes ago, Little Moon said:

I just tested the new Seeker animation and did not encounter this issue.  Everything is visible and plays correctly for me.  Did you perhaps forget to toggle the props in the installer, like all the objects?  Not sure if this could be relevant, but maybe you're using Nexus Mod Manager, and it's being an asshole in installation?  I know I've had to make a few tweaks myself to NMM in the past since I'm still using it.  Give it full access to do anything in Windows and any antivirus software you may have.

I do manual installs but I did install all the props, and the esp and that is active in my load order.  But based on what you posted I'm guessing I didn't install some part of the mod correctly, will go back and recheck that.

7 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

In the screen cap, the animation is playing and some of the props are there (the arcane circle underneath and the smaller floating one), but the leeches and tentacles are not and I don't know why.

This is 3.81 LE

Reveal hidden contents

319007966_enb2020_11_0106_53_34_09.jpg.153c092d6451f147dc4c3a8e56463874.jpg

Solved my problem

Seeker - Leech Missionary

Seeker - Tentacle Behind

These both require Animated Beast Cocks be installed for everything to be visible.  The animations will play without it and not cause a CTD, but to see the full animation you need Bakafactory's ABC installed.  Thought I'd pass that along since I didn't see any notification about it on the main mod page.  So far these are the only two I've found that require that.

Once you have it installed that leech animation is nicely creepy!

4 hours ago, NCK30 said:

What do You know. Just at the same time I am making a sideways stage You come up with something similar. Mine is vaginal/upright though, so hopefully not a ripoff.

Sideways is a pain to make, as my female body has muscular legs. That makes it very hard to separate them and get the fully open pussy. Pulled it off though...

I like the new Cowgirl Anal. Cowgirl is always nice.

Anal is normally not my thing, but You made it good. It is always a guessing game where to make the penetration. Without something to animate/aim at the asshole could be 5-10 places. Unless of course You use the rig from BakaFactory.

Ah, no problem it does coincidentally happen sometimes. Either way even the same pose by different animators will come out feeling vastly different for the most part. So I'm sure nobody will have any issue with it. More variety is always good.

Ya, I'm not huge on anal either, but I'll sprinkle it in here and there just for 'hole saturation'. A bunch of potential use for them in specific mods that provide effects or whatnot when they're used. Also other gameplay elements such as off the top of my head being in an 'open' chastity belt. I'll also use anal for animations where it's easier to access, such as when female is laying down on stomach, nelsons, or good ol DP.

I do use Baka's body as a my reference for anal now (well everything actually, but anal specifically), which makes it a lot easier to aim when using his body. Before I'd just kind of have to guess, then tweak it after testing in-game, but I think at least way-back when the position it was in on the texture could change off bodyslide/vary from texture to texture. Either way didn't feel consistent and it sucked.

51 minutes ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Solved my problem

Seeker - Leech Missionary

Seeker - Tentacle Behind

These both require Animated Beast Cocks be installed for everything to be visible.  The animations will play without it and not cause a CTD, but to see the full animation you need Bakafactory's ABC installed.  Thought I'd pass that along since I didn't see any notification about it on the main mod page.  So far these are the only two I've found that require that.

Once you have it installed that leech animation is nicely creepy!

Hmm, should most of my newer animations require ABC installed? Unless they're repackaged somewhere else too... Either way, indeed Seeker tentacle and leeches arn't an animobject, but part of ABC. Also in theory it's listed on mod page.

image.png

39 minutes ago, baltazard1122 said:

Appreciated it man thanks, guess i should go and look back to old posts about why they were even removed, i thought most of them are really good.

Some are still usably fine, but quality was lower and it was just easy to blanket grab all of them. They were chosen by being animations I made animating the bones as opposed to rigs, making them harder to work with, and a big bother to try and update with ABC or otherwise like I do all my other animations. So they were removed as they may slowly fade into irrelevance and because they won't ever get changed it seemed like a reasonable way to save bandwidth for everyone as well as decrease file size so I don't hit file-size cap for uploads here and elsewhere.

2 hours ago, Billyy said:

Hmm, shouldn't most of my newer animations require ABC installed?

no, MNC supports animations for standard lore friendly penises. (extra body parts and other weird shit don't count)

edit: also ANIMATE THE FUCKING TAILS!!!!!!!

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4903-3ds-max-tail-animation-guide/

20 hours ago, razzor69 said:

Great thanks for the new update, also i have some misalign for your Boar animation with new Baka ABC boar, also Anubs nism too 
Perhaps you can take a look at em and test it to make sure if its work correctly or not. anyway thanks for the update

Reveal hidden contents

I was actually wondering how long it would take for people to bring it up; I guess he's not really a popular mate for most people. Anyway I didn't want to be the one to break the news, but ugggghhh, yeeaaaahhh they don't work with anymore with ABC mesh, and may never again. I've already resigned myself to moving my existing boar animations into the 'Original Animations' pack under a new 'Legacy boars pack'. I'll be working on slowly re-saturating the new ABC boar with animations. Some will be spiritual successors of animations I've currently made, some new. I won't plan on remaking all of them as some poses somewhat awkward.

To answer why they are unsalvageable it's because pelvis weighting was changed for naked boar. This was done because the weighting of the boars pelvis was god awful. Although the end user may not have noticed. Rotating and moving the boars pelvis would cause his tail to deform, and even more bizarrely, his entire dick would also shrink. See images below. While it's an extreme rotation example it demonstrates the issue.

So basically the boars pelvis was shit, and when Baka was working on the ABC he tweaked it and improved it's functionality. However I guess an unintended consequence of that action was that now many existing boar animations don't align correctly, which could be due with the weighting as well as the boar dick not shrinking anymore. My many attempts to transplant ABC dick + tweaked boar bones were unsuccessful, and ultimately I was going to redo them anyway, so figured I could just start from scratch and save myself the headache even if transplanting was possible. Normally for ABC edits I just import the dick and attach it to skeleton and it's fairly painless, but this would require replacing existing bones, which proved to be a nightmare.

Obviously it's a pretty shit situation, but I've decided I'll be supporting the new ABC boar. I was already looking to redo my original boar animations, and I was waiting on ABC to do so. I actually asked Baka to make them specifically as a favour, so it's what I'll be using. I've already been working with the new ABC boar and I'm quite enjoying it. My old boar animations will remain available in legacy boar pack for those who'd rather stick with standard boar so they can use those and whomever other animators made boar animations,  which was hopefully not many outside of Anubis and I...

Boar shrink dick:

Spoiler

Boar1.jpgBoar2.jpg

8 hours ago, malto355 said:

I'm having the same problem with EinarrTheRed. No tentacles or leeches. I tried installing Baka's ABC and didn't do anything. Looking forward to getting help for it. Very awesome work as always Billyy! 

The 'equipment' the seeker has all comes from ABC. They're aren't any animobjects or otherwise used for it, so there's nothing from my stuff that would affect them appearing or not in theory. If I had to guess maybe ABC is being over-written by something? Also make sure you have latest. Issue is almost certainly somewhere with ABC.

2 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

why the fuck did no one tell me about that? i could of fixed it before it became a problem.

I think Anub already had a couple and I was a handful of animations in before I realized why it felt so wonky compared to other creatures. I never really thought to bring it up, we already seemed pretty in-the-shit and assumed we were stuck with now and was just one of the many quirks of making lewd animations in Todds domain. This was of course around 3.5 years ago, and I hadn't really done much with boars since so I kind of forgot about it. Hindsight though... yeeeeeeeeep.

5 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

why the fuck did no one tell me about that? i could of fixed it before it became a problem.

Well i just recognized it when i tried Billy, Anubs animations with newest ABC for boar, and here is the result, been fans for boar animation but too bad its so underrated and ppl seems not even bother to report this problem. 

Well, I did find issues with the canine skeleton bones too, as it caused some really bad issues when i was working on the new ABC asset pieces for the deathhounds. Which are now fully working, i'll be sending Baka the updated skeletons and work alongside the new Falmer ABC since they are getting a new tongue and skeleton workup.

I haven't touched anything with the boars as i'm having to run through all of the other stuff im working on with a fine toothed e-comb that I can muster.

Spoiler

unknown.png

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Spoiler

Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim_Screenshot_2020.1

Spoiler

unknown.png

Spoiler

unknown.png