Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-3-1)

53 minutes ago, ytrndkl said:

Just want to say thanks again, Billyy. Loving your gangbang and bukkake animations, they're my personal favorite of all the animation packs I have installed. I have been able to create some absolutely debauched gangbang orgy scenes with your animations and some of FunnyBiz's. Hope we get some newer cum mods / cum in mouth mods, or someone (like yourself. Nymra or Funnybiz) ends up making some specifically bukkake animations with more than 5 males for SSE.

gangbang/bukkake gif:

https://redgifs.com/watch/metallicconventionalchick

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2020.10.05 - 02.27.33.93.png

Your screenshots look good?:thumbsup:  What cum textures do you use?

On 10/4/2020 at 12:03 AM, Wasmachensachen said:

What do you think about, making your animations with more "force"? For my taste, your animations are a bit "loopy". 

What i mean is, starting the animation with a fast thrust, which slows down at the end of the loop. This would make the animations more realistic and interesting to look at.

I don't want to offend you, just take it as constructive critique :) 

I’ve probably addressed this before at some point. When someone says ‘force’, I think of janky animations that have poor alignment due to desync from fast, big motions. Better animators may be able to pull it off, but I find mine turn out weird looking. A combination of skill and just animating in Todd's domain perhaps.

Also I don’t do more advance stuff like that because it drastically increases the effort per animation stage, and I’m more of a quantity of quality animation. Also I kind of like the rhythmic nature of them.

On 10/5/2020 at 9:28 AM, Crate123 said:

Just wanted to say I absolutely adore the Futa scenes, very well done!

Fellow man of culture.

On 10/5/2020 at 12:23 PM, ytrndkl said:

Just want to say thanks for these awesome animations Billyy! Making my desire for gangbangs, orgies and bukkakes in Skyrim a reality.

Very nice. Gota have that group debauchery. Still need to do more, and update some of the older ones. One day will also try and get back into the 5p. The experience I had with the 1 I did was so bad that I didn’t want to make another.

On 10/7/2020 at 10:07 AM, Crate123 said:

Does anyone know what object is used in the Futa masturbation scene ? The one on the floor is fine but the one my character holds in her hands has no tecture so Im wondering where I missed that.

The onahole thing might just be offensively pink-textured. There were some odd issues with it, and I’m not nif master.

On 10/8/2020 at 3:00 AM, saltshade said:

Nice to see that you're active as always. These animations are very good but please consider making creature animations more non-consensual in the future. When it comes to the dwarven spider animations, it's not very immersive that it almost look consensual in some stages. How about making it lock her with its legs to give the impression of being forced? If she can't go anywhere, she has to take it. And the gargoyle animation...why isn't it pinning her down with its arm in the first stages? The last two stages are perfect though. I think the opening of the animation and how the creature acts is important for immersion.

I don't mean to complain. Just some constructive criticism that you can choose what to do with. I also like the new Tilted Wheel anims. Can I request a tilted wheel anal animation for more variety?

Well I don’t know if I’d argue which creature sex is more ‘immersive’ than the other. I’ve addressed this a number of times now. In short, I can make things more rough looking, but generally I don’t do anything non-con. It doesn’t fit my characters, note quite to my taste, more difficult for my feeble animation skills, and generally enjoy animating concensual stuff more as it allows for more stage variety that isn’t necessarily just pinning someone down for 5 stages.

Unlikely, whenever I get around to more bound furniture it will be a likely be a different one.

On 10/8/2020 at 1:56 PM, Crate123 said:

I would like to see more consensual animations, just good old human - human scenes, more Futa ones as well if possible :)

Yes.

On 10/10/2020 at 12:56 PM, dndona said:

Hey, thanks for your work, Can i ask you to upload the 3.61 version, i need it to install a Wabbajack modlist, thanks again.

It shouldn’t matter what version you use for it. No real compatibility issues should exist between versions.

On 10/8/2020 at 8:58 PM, Nymra said:

check if in Sexlab Animation loader all Animations are showing "True" when browsing them. They can be ticked and you run "register" but in fact they are still not registered and they will show "False" in the MCM. (Hover over the name, should be displayed in the lower part of the MCM)
just another small oddity and might be worth checking.

you can also try "count animations" in addition to that to see if there are still anims to register (in addition to the above). 

Also check if this happens too with new game and ONLY Billy anims installed and registered. 

okay so i checked: when hovering they are all marked as true

i've tried completely deleting the generated fnis folder and recreating it anew.

also every counted animation is also enabled/ the number is identical.

with (almost) everything turned off i still get airhumping, which i didn't expect.

also, not every billy animation seems to not work, some do work, but most don't. but every other animation within every other animation pack work perfectly fine.

it's just weird, i can't wrap my head around it. no solution so far.

edit: by googling i now found someone else describing the same problem and for that person it was missing assets. so I'll try experimenting with different selections and combination of the fomod.

edit 2: okay i got it. maybe with my individual choice of options in the fomod i get something broken or mod organizer messes up in the process. but precisely installing single packages works out perfectly. so i just install em one by one, distinct from another and that's it. thanks for helping me!

30 minutes ago, preserotri said:

okay so i checked: when hovering they are all marked as true

i've tried completely deleting the generated fnis folder and recreating it anew.

also every counted animation is also enabled/ the number is identical.

with (almost) everything turned off i still get airhumping, which i didn't expect.

also, not every billy animation seems to not work, some do work, but most don't. but every other animation within every other animation pack work perfectly fine.

it's just weird, i can't wrap my head around it. no solution so far.

by googling i now found someone else describing the same problem and for that person it was missing assets. so I'll try experimenting with different selections and combination of the fomod.

sorry, maybe u already tried:

- manual install instead of fomod? 
- installing an older version of billys?

- reinstall FNIS - (btw does it show any errors?)  

just for science you could try my 3.2 rape redux version (it has no fomod) and see if it has anims that do not work for you in the new version but work in the 3.2 

Hey Billy, if you do make more futa animations, could you make it more geared toward the futa fucking a female? Now I know about all those straight-geared animations out there, but because it's more-so made for a male and female, when a futa and a female use the animation, more moving of the animation is needed on the player's end for that reason of it supposed to be used for just your traditional guy and gal.

I have a problem with some creatures, like bear for instance. I have legacy mods installed along with new ones but for instance i cant see doggy1 animation anymore in the animations list, same with horse doggy1 but for both creatures doggy2 is available and working perfectly. Does it have to do with naming? or i fucked up something while creating new animations with sexlab tools? i dont know. If anyone else had a similar issue before a help is greatly appreciated.

On 10/14/2020 at 10:53 PM, Taven said:

Hey Billy, if you do make more futa animations, could you make it more geared toward the futa fucking a female? Now I know about all those straight-geared animations out there, but because it's more-so made for a male and female, when a futa and a female use the animation, more moving of the animation is needed on the player's end for that reason of it supposed to be used for just your traditional guy and gal.

I agree it's a pain to realign stuff, but it's also a pain and timely to make animations, and seeing as there isn't too much of a difference between male x female and futa x female aside from alignments I don't really have any plans on making animations for this. Conversions would be more suitable, but going through all my animations and realigning everything... Yaaaaeeh, probably gonna pass on that unless I could retire from the day job or whatnot and had nothing but free time to waste.

I really only ever planned on supporting 2 futas for my animations as it was a lacking area.

7 hours ago, baltazard1122 said:

I have a problem with some creatures, like bear for instance. I have legacy mods installed along with new ones but for instance i cant see doggy1 animation anymore in the animations list, same with horse doggy1 but for both creatures doggy2 is available and working perfectly. Does it have to do with naming? or i fucked up something while creating new animations with sexlab tools? i dont know. If anyone else had a similar issue before a help is greatly appreciated.

Probably looking for stuff in the 'original' animations file in downloads section.

2 hours ago, djregs said:

Big Fan of that new Seeker animation!  It's been a long time, but it looks like tentacles are in Skyrim now ?.  Would it be possible to use the tentacle asset it without the seeker? ?

Technically possible, yes. But for the ill-informed it's quite difficult and quirky. I personally don't have any plans to try and use them alone without a seeker present. If I were going to attempt a solo tentacle animation I'd likely try with some other objects.

16 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

Haha, ya that was the main one I had in mind that I actually know exists. Seems pretty cool, maybe one day...

11 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

How about making animations for this?

Seems somewhat different and outside my expertise of basic sex animations. Not overly interested in trying to take on such a large task either. Hasn't been updated all that recently either.

• 2 weeks later...

So I was testing the gargoyle animations and I noticed that the female in 'Billyy (Gargoyle) Behind' stage 3 seem to be doing the same animation as in stage 4, the gargoyle seems to be doing what he's supposed to though. I checked the JSON for humanoids and it looks alright. So right now I'm thinking either the same .hkx-file got packaged twice accidentally, or my installation is botched somehow.

5 hours ago, Supreme Taco said:

So I was testing the gargoyle animations and I noticed that the female in 'Billyy (Gargoyle) Behind' stage 3 seem to be doing the same animation as in stage 4, the gargoyle seems to be doing what he's supposed to though. I checked the JSON for humanoids and it looks alright. So right now I'm thinking either the same .hkx-file got packaged twice accidentally, or my installation is botched somehow.

Hello friend, you are correct. These oddities of actors not using correct animation are usually because I've accidentally used wrong animation for an actor (usually from export process where I fail to rename animation from the last export, for I'd export stage 4 but keep the stage 3 name, resulting in both stage 3 and 4 ending up using the same animation. Just some minor oversight you miss when trying to get everything all together.

I'll assume in this case what happened is I had randomly decided to tweak the animation slightly and didn't remember to check if it worked. I do this every so often when I'm playing and I notice something that could be fixed/tweaked. Or it's been broken for over a year...

Anyway thanks for pointing that out. An easy fix for something so small but would ruin the entire animation for players. I've hopefully included fix in next update, and also I'll slap the animation file in here if someone doesn't want to wait. Just slap it into and overwrite existing file in 'meshes\actors\character\animations\Billyy_CreatureHumanoids'.

Oh right, I'm not sure if SE uses different hkx files. Mine ends up being different size but maybe that's just because the mod SE conversion process just also compresses them or something. Either way here's both just in case...

LE

Garg_B_Behind_A1_S3.hkx

SE (remove the 'SE_' from beginning of file.

SE_Garg_B_Behind_A1_S3.hkx

On 10/19/2020 at 11:05 PM, Billyy said:

Haha, ya that was the main one I had in mind that I actually know exists. Seems pretty cool, maybe one day...

Seems somewhat different and outside my expertise of basic sex animations. Not overly interested in trying to take on such a large task either. Hasn't been updated all that recently either.

Ok had to ask....those animations are sorely missing in Skyrim:classic_angel:

As always, a big fan of your work Billy. You've done a real service in contribution to the debauchery of skyrim.

Perhaps a patreon page to support your work? I'm sure many here would gladly contribute if you're needing the free time financial incentive for reduced wage slave work.  ?

11 hours ago, DAZEros said:

As always, a big fan of your work Billy. You've done a real service in contribution to the debauchery of skyrim.

Perhaps a patreon page to support your work? I'm sure many here would gladly contribute if you're needing the free time financial incentive for reduced wage slave work.  ?

Indeed as MadManGun's said. I had a patreon before but they didn't like my content that was posted here, and we didn't exactly see eye-to-eye on the 'resolution' so to speak. So now I just have the weeb version of patreon being pixiv fanbox. It's fairly similar but less known and more inconvenient for users, but I like it as I'm no longer helping to support patreon and their antics, and as a Japan-based company I feel like I'm far safer from being suddenly ousted from the platform. No real plan to look for any alternatives as all western companies seem to trend the same way over time anyway.