Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

for some reason the 3p canine animation from the billy SLAL pack SE doesnt work for me, they have in the past. im using normal sexlab matchmaker for SE and even sexlab tools doessnt work, its not really a massive issue im just confused at what im doing wrong because other animations work just fine. and no, im not trying to use it on dogs, im trying to use it on wolves.

i havent modded on skyrim for a bit so i am a bit rusty when it comes to fixing my own errors.

says also that i dont have any animations installed or enabled even though i enabled them beforehand. and i ran FNIS before i started teh game.

found what i think is the issue: Fatal - Thread[0] AddActor(Wolf) -- failed to add actor -- they are not a valid target for animation

only happens when i try to do more than one wolf, trying to get the 3p animations. i used matchmaker for SE (not mass matchaker) and aslo tried sexlab tools, didnt work either.

Hi,

when I updated this mod from an older version I must have messed something up. Creature animatiosn are fine, but human only interactions will only ever play a specific animation, all the time, even if the genders dont match. When I disable that animation, another one takes its place. It is as if the tags dont work anymore. Does someone have an idea what I could have done wrong? I reinstalled it twice, always updating fnis after the uninstallation and after the reinstall, I unregistered everything in SLAL and re-registered all animations and I even reseted the SexLab animation registry in sex-lab. There should be tons of available animations, but it will always play "billy laying embrace", and after disabling that it will always prioritize "mating press". I tried starting the animations with Matchmaker, FMFS and Defeat. The result is always the same. Any ideas?

5 minutes ago, Zs4mm said:

Noob here, How do you get furniture animations to play? I have them registered, but they don't use nearby furniture. The only prompt I get is to use a nearby bed. 

has nothing to do with this mod. 

There is no way to use nearby furnitures. A feature is in development by OsmelMC (Sexlab Utilily Plus) but it only uses some furnitures, not all. 

7 minutes ago, Nymra said:

has nothing to do with this mod. 

There is no way to use nearby furnitures. A feature is in development by OsmelMC (Sexlab Utilily Plus) but it only uses some furnitures, not all. 

Okay, but the furniture animations exist, if they can't be used with nearby furniture, what are they used with?

48 minutes ago, Zs4mm said:

Okay, but the furniture animations exist, if they can't be used with nearby furniture, what are they used with?

you must be new :P

you need a mod that starts Sex Animations. And then sometimes furnitures will appear just for the Sex Animation and then vanish again.

Its not perfect but way better than nothing. I dont mind that personally. 
If you want to see elaborate Furniture Mod use Prison Overhaul Patched. It went a long way to include furnitures in sex immersivly. 
but its not common in mods. sadly.

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

you must be new :P

you need a mod that starts Sex Animations. And then sometimes furnitures will appear just for the Sex Animation and then vanish again.

Its not perfect but way better than nothing. I dont mind that personally. 
If you want to see elaborate Furniture Mod use Prison Overhaul Patched. It went a long way to include furnitures in sex immersivly. 
but its not common in mods. sadly.

I am new XD

Last question, I have no idea how to get any creature animations to play. 

The Player animation part of it plays just fine but the creatures just idle. 

I realize I don't have More Nasty Critters SAL version, however, that seems to break my game. 

I use Nemesis, which normally handles everything fine, but I get a bunch of warnings when trying to generate for this mod which states 32bit Hkx files not supported which results in t-posing in game. 

I realize it would like be better to ask on that thread, but you've been super helpful so far XD

EDIT, NVM, figured it out - Use FNIS with Nemesis - 

59 minutes ago, Zs4mm said:

I am new XD

Last question, I have no idea how to get any creature animations to play. 

The Player animation part of it plays just fine but the creatures just idle. 

I realize I don't have More Nasty Critters SAL version, however, that seems to break my game. 

I use Nemesis, which normally handles everything fine, but I get a bunch of warnings when trying to generate for this mod which states 32bit Hkx files not supported which results in t-posing in game. 

I realize it would like be better to ask on that thread, but you've been super helpful so far XD

there is no "normally" in skyrim :P

Nemesis is still not compatible with creatures and in general seems to have issues with Sexlab.
There is a whole thread, have fun....

If More Nasty Critters does not work its 99,9% user error :)
But its hard to install correctly and the existing guides are lacking... :(

4 hours ago, Zs4mm said:

There are actually two kinds of "furniture" animations, ones that would be classified as AnimObject types that create a furniture or other object and remove it when the animation is finished, and others Billyy (and a couple others have done) that are meant to be used with in game furniture (possibly these are what you are asking about) but which do not automatically move the actors to the furniture, like the bed support in Sexlab does. (I have no idea how Nemesis does this, possibly similar).

Billyy tends to tag his as InvisFurniture but I don't think that has become a convention/standard yet.

51 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

Hi thanx for your wonderfull animations

Im using your 3.2 SLAL pack but want the new Lesbian anis....from your new 3.6 SLAL pack are there a way to just pop in the  Lesbian files without reinstalling the hole fomod pack?

I do not use any mod manager ,so wthat i do is to drop the 2 folders : Meshes and SLanims in the Data folder and then run fnis..

Got some odd animation problem where it refuses to load some of the animations.

things i've done to fix:

-redownload + reinstall

-use previous version

-reset anim register, reload json, apply

none of them works and now im out of ideas how to proceed or try to fix so any help?

I'm having an issue with your animations and I'm not sure what's causing it.

But the penises of creatures aren't moving. They are static. I have all the requirements installed and the requirements for ABC as well, but while the animations work fine, the penises just don't move.

Any idea on why this is happening? It's also a fresh install of skyrim.

23 minutes ago, Dro said:

I'm having an issue with your animations and I'm not sure what's causing it.

But the penises of creatures aren't moving. They are static. I have all the requirements installed and the requirements for ABC as well, but while the animations work fine, the penises just don't move.

Any idea on why this is happening? It's also a fresh install of skyrim.

installing something means nothing when it comes to MNC. you need to install the right stuff in the correct order.... 

Also make sure that the animations you play are even compatible with MNC (for that reason I wished all animators would write "ABC" behind their animation names. its not really a big deal... but would help greatly. 

I'm playing Skyrim VR and MO2.  I'm having difficulty loading additional SLAL packs (including this one, I downloaded the "SLAL_Billyy_Animations_v3.61_SE.zip" version).  The 93 animations that come with SLAL by default run fine.  

Everything looks good in MO2 I think and I rerun FNIS without issues or warnings.  But when I go into the SLAL MCM to register this new animation pack, it says 0 new animations found

anyone ever run into something similar?

here's a screenshot from MO2 for context

load order.png

On 9/21/2020 at 10:00 PM, Nymra said:

installing something means nothing when it comes to MNC. you need to install the right stuff in the correct order.... 

Also make sure that the animations you play are even compatible with MNC (for that reason I wished all animators would write "ABC" behind their animation names. its not really a big deal... but would help greatly. 

I use MO2, so what's the correct order? I can't get the animations to work no matter what I do.

5 minutes ago, Dro said:

I'm using SE, but I have the part about MNC and ABC exactly as it describes and yet it does not work.

I can only suggest to move with your problem to a suitable thread. This is a SLAL thread and not even correct for this problem in LE.

Maybe try in ABC thread since I think your problem is basically from there. 

Overwrite Order in my game (first is lowest priority)

File Order:
- XPMSE

- MNC
- ABC
- JContainers 

ESP Order:

- XPMSE

- MNC 

I can also only suggest to NOT install ANY other creature mods till u solved this problem. Not Bad Dogs, not Immersive Creatures nor anything else that changes the schlongs. 
Also make sure you have no extra version of creature framework installed. its integrated into MNC. 

22 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I can only suggest to move with your problem to a suitable thread. This is a SLAL thread and not even correct for this problem in LE.

Maybe try in ABC thread since I think your problem is basically from there. 

Overwrite Order in my game (first is lowest priority)

File Order:
- XPMSE

- MNC
- ABC
- JContainers 

ESP Order:

- XPMSE

- MNC 

I can also only suggest to NOT install ANY other creature mods till u solved this problem. Not Bad Dogs, not Immersive Creatures nor anything else that changes the schlongs. 
Also make sure you have no extra version of creature framework installed. its integrated into MNC. 

~Thanks for the help anyway. This is what I'm getting and I have everything exactly as you have. I really don't understand why this is happening.

ScreenShot2.png

Pretty big update posted. Noteworthy differences this time would be some Armbinder and Yoke animations I added using conversions from my existing cuffed animations. Also finally got around to working on overhauling a zaz furniture finally, the Tilted wheel now has a handful of animations.